11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(2211) Sanctuary

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 0
    Defense: 2

Vulgar: 0
    Active Spells: 0/5
    Personal Spells: 0/3

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Copper Necklace with wooden pendant (Magical Tool)
    Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo had been to the Gym and hadn't intended on stopping by the Circle of Creation. However, a client had moved their consultation so he had some extra time on his hands and well, it seemed like a good idea to pop in. Protein shake in one hand, his headphones still in from the walk to the Circle. Apollo approached Belle, removing his headphones and hitting pause on Spotify as he approached her. "Hey Belle. How are you doing?"
    Apollo
    "I choose to live by choice, not by chance."
    Current Effects: See In Scene

Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

A familiar face slipped into Sanctuary, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly. Moira looked around a moment and smiled when she saw Apollo and Belle, familiar faces! Though she wasn't entirely sure how they would react seeing her, she hoped they would be happy to see her.

She bit her lower lip slightly, and ran a hand through her completely floofed out hair. She was dressed for the cooler weather. Wearing a black screen tee, with a black jacket with some buttons on the sleeve, and a pair of light blue jeans with zippers styling in the usual pocket area, with a black belt with some grommet styling and her favorite combat boots.

"Hey party people? A little empty in here at this time isn't it? What's shaking?"

3. Likes Xander liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

Nimbus: Plants seem to take a deep breath in around him (No physical signs just a feeling)
    (Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, bus ticket, $50 cash), keys, pen, small notebook, bottle of water, 3 X Protein Bars, 2 x Chocolate Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Backpack,

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Equipment: Smartphone, Wallet (Debit card, credit card, $50 cash), keys, pen, notebook, bottle of water, 2 X Protein Bars, 1 X Can of Coke, Large Army Backpack (LAB),

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo turned his head, the voice sounded familiar for sure. Apollo let out a half laugh half scream in excitement as soon as he spotted her and the only way to describe it was he bull rushed Moira. No touching rule... fuck it.. Moira would have to tell him off or deal with it. Apollo picked Moira up, lifting her off the ground for a few seconds and giving her a big hug. "Where have you been? I missed you." there was a little spin involved before he put Moira down and stepped back. "Sorry" he said sheepishly. "I ignored the no touching rule."

"But where have you been? What have you been up to? Puck! does Puck know you are back?" Apollo was going a million miles an hour in his excitement. He took a deep breath, otherwise she would be 50 questions in and reeling off answers like some sort of game show contestant.
    Apollo

5. Likes Xander, liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Witch was looking over her shoulder as she entered, she could have sworn that she had seen both Corn and Aurora leaving. If it had just been Corn she would have understood. Their talk in his car had been brief but not unclear- he was leaving. But while she hadn't been in Sacramento long, she had picked up that Aurora was a pretty stable fixture. She wondered if something had happened between her and Corn.

It was the sound of excited words from Apollo that brought her gaze back forward.

He was grinning like a fool at someone she didn't recognize but clearly was known. Approaching the small group, she lifted a hand in greeting to Belle , waiting to greet the other two until they finished their ... celebrating?

For her part, she was dressed plainly. She would dress up the next time there was a fancy-schmancy-gathering here, but for now it was jeans so pale they were nearly white and a shirt from a natural history museum down in LA.

7. Likes Xander, , liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck enters the sanctuary right after Witch. Like the Moros, he was clearly distracted by something outside. Also slightly annoyed, but that was pretty normal when he had to deal with other awakened.

"Hey."
    He gives Witch a half hearted smile as he followed her into the building. He scans the few mages left in the building. The thing about the small population? Moira didn't have anyone to hide behind, as Apollo was apparently demonstrating.

"Moira!"
    Shocked Councilor is shocked. Also happy. Okay, more like stoked. "Where did you run off to?"

One meeting as substitute councilor and she takes a six month vacation? Yeah, okay. Puck actually gets that one.

9. Likes liked this post
    Rose Among Thorns
    Matriarch
    Presence
    (Friendly)
    Direction Sense
    (I Know The Way)
    Danger Sense
    (Spidey Adjacent)
    Occultation
    (Blinded by Thorns)
    Belle

Nimbus: Cracks in space appear just over her skin, shaped like toothy, hellish maws. If she's extra and especially angry, those maws will speak.
    PRP Stats

2/5 Personal Spells
    *Incognito Presence (1 suxx)
    1/3 Vulgar Spells
    Health
    Mana: 9/9
    WP: 2/3

Equipment: Knife, Minivan, Shoulder Bag (magnifying glass, flashlight, plastic gloves), Smartphone, Wallet ($50), Artifact (see minisheet)
    Combat Stats

Defense: 2 (Wits/Dex)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

OCC
    PRE

"Burnt Fog. Sounds nice! Let me write that down." And by 'write down' she means jot down into her phone. "Cool! Thanks..."

And then Aurora is gone...and Corn fast behind her.
    "Oh! Yeah, sure. Drive safe!" Weird? It seems like there's a sense of urgency in their departures she hasn't seen before. I hope everything's okay. But the Mastigos isn't alone for long. She returns Apollo's greeting with a smile as she falls back to taking in the people around her now. "Hey, Apollo. I'm doing well, thanks. Been working on some Space studies in my spare time."

More new faces arrive and Belle takes just a moment to recognize Moira. "Moira? Hey, long time no see." Right. Not since Phoenyx's trial. ​Apollo bear hugs Moira and she lets out a burst of laughter. Apollo certainly proves to be a passionate person. She returns Witch's gesture of welcome as well. "Hello, Witch! How's it going? You getting to know the city?"

Puck comes in and for the first time she sees how disheveled he looks, how rugged...and not in an attractive way. Woah! What's he been through? "Hello, Puck." She does her best (and Belle's best is high effort by default) to keep her smile and forget the events of last month. ​"You okay? You look like you've been through a lot."

11. Likes Xander liked this post
    Public Effects
    Alt Identity
    (Allegra Cole)
    Presence
    (Assertive)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Moira

Nimbus

From the ground mists rise, billowing thickly, and a thousand ethereal voices chorus eerily, sounding far away, the seasons spring to life going through time rapidly from verdant spring, to scorching summer, and the first leaves of Autumn, and the deep silent cold of winter.
    Stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

From a man who had the phisique of a Greek God ( Apollo ), that hug was all encompassing. Other than maybe her best sleeper friend Candy, Moira couldn't remember the last time she got such a wonderful hug. She enjoyed it with an impish grin on her face, and just shook her head at him. "I had something I had to do, but its done now, at least figuring out the past part, figuring out the future part, I think I will enlist Puck's help with." She winked at Apollo with a enigmatic grin. She shook her head. "Puck doesn't know yet, but I am sure he will soon..."

The new entrant, Witch drew the enchanters gaze, and she smiled nodding to her and making her way over to Belle and herself. "Hi, Witch is it? I'm Moira, but around the sleepers it's Allegra Cole. Its always awesome to meet someone new. I'm an Acanthus Free Council member. Hopefully you have got a warm welcome, yeah?" She asked with an easy grin.

And then she looked to Belle and chuckled a little. "Yeah it has been a long time, since the trial and all. Now that I'm back we need to set up something fun and social! We can't have Witch here thinking we are a bunch of fuddy duddies who only argue like loud mouths. We have FUN too!" The Acanthus declared it in an almost ferocious way. Like if she declared it aloud, Fate herself would make it so! And most of the time, I mean, wasn't that true with those of the thistle path?

And fate weaves and reaches for us all, and as Puck entered Consillium Moira looked to the door just as her roguish counterpart slipped in. "I had to figure out something rooted in the past and now its a puzzle in the future too, I was thinking maybe you could help me puzzle it out, Puck!" She said with a big grin. Of course, most things regarding Fate and Time rarely made sense to most, but she knew Puck would get it. "I missed you and Apollo bunches!" She assured him.

13. Likes liked this post
    Apollo
    Striking Looks
    (Yes, they are muscles)
    Apollo

(Wi) Paying Respects

Wi Paying Respects

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

No Active Spells

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Punching D
    (Matriarch) I spy

(Matriarch) I Spy

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

Spirit Tongue

Tactical Knife (2L)
    Long Sword (3L - LAB)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Apollo gave Moira a playful bump "Well next time let us know. Now Puck knows there goes my plan of having you pop out of a cake." He turned back to Belle "Ohh Space? How's that going?"
    Apollo

15. Likes liked this post
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

"Hey," Witch responds to Puck out of habit more than anything because in truth, she was somewhat taken aback by the smile, halfhearted though it was. Thankfully she was spared from more as the Acanthus turned toward the others in the group, toward Moira. Who (as was quickly becoming clear) was known by more than just Apollo.

Not a newcomer she put together. A returning figure.

"Good and yes, I am. Thanks." Well. She was getting to know the graveyard/morgues and the schools. That counted right? She was going to reply in kind, polite conversation of "yes and" and all that but then the newcomerMoira was there.

"Yup," she confirms at the name question, "Witch. And a pleasure to meet you, Moira." She made a small note about the sleeper name for future reference. "I have, though not as warm as yours," she says with an easy grin, referencing the giant hug. Something she was actually quite ok with.

"Oh no worries- I think there was talk of doing fun hang out stuff a bit back and I'm the one who bailed on it. Though if it happens again, I will definitely try to make it now that I'm a bit more settled in the city."

17. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey Belle." Forced smile is clearly sincere now, mostly thanks to the fact he wasn't a path of one anymore. He still looked tired though, even if Moira had banished the outward appearance of irritation. "Long days at the Bee turned into long weeks, then long months, and now I'm counting down to twenty twenty three."

He turns his attention once more to his fellow Acanthus.

"That was then though, and now I have an enigma to help my pathmate with! I have a lot on my plate right now, so we can talk it out here if you like. Otherwise it might be a few weeks. Or months."

It's a busy time to be a reporter. Especially heading into the month of November during an election year. This guy is going to need to pick up Life to put of sleeping for a while...

19. Likes , liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread