Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
City on Fire

(City on Fire) Asking the locals
Jan 15, 2023 - Jan 19, 2023
(City on Fire) Up To Speed
Jan 23, 2023 - Feb 22, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Ohh they are together.... of course they are Talia. Everyone else in this freehold has friends. Talia gave a nod to Flickerwhisp. Guess I am the 4th wheel here today.

She looked up at Jasper "I would respond, and we can have that chat another time where I tell you all the jokes you have no doubt heard before. But, now that the rest of Mystery Inc is here I really think we should check this place out before more people get hurt." All they needed now was for Sonnie to turn up with Sir Fugly and the team was complete.

Sorry, I rolled both I thought it said and... not or but both are here for convenience.

Dice Rolls

Stats & Equipment
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

Presence
    (Imposing)
    Manipulation
    Intimidation
    (LOUD!)
    Mara

Mara is about 5’10” and skinny. She has big dark eyes, a wide face and a crazy smile. Her hair is copper blonde and curly, and usually unkempt. She's always wearing a purple hoodie. Her general hygiene is not the greatest, and she's most often covered in bruises and various injuries.

Her Mien reveals a sickly skin covered in terrible scars that will never fade. Most notably are her wicked sharp teeth that protrude from her terrible smile.

PRE

Gristlegrinder

Mara nods and grins "Okay then. Let's go do the thing."

4 successes

Presents

Stats and Equipment
    Mara, Ogre: Gristlegrinder. Courtless.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

(Beast's Keen Sense (Catch Met))Glamour 0 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper looks down at Talia for a moment, "If you're gunna be jokin' 'bout me and my kin then sounds to me, I'd say that was an offer of drink or three when this is done. It's a date," he adds with a grin.

"One moment, Raggy." he says, twisting his already deep accent into a horrible imitation of a certain Great Dane, "Gotta check on one last passenger..."

He turns back to the van and opens up the passenger door, leaning in without needing to get in. He reaches in and finds the bundle of blankets and his clothes that serves as a bed for the good puppy, Squire, and he reaches in to gently pet across his sleeping form. "We'll be back. Keep the place safe," he says in a soft whisper as his Wyrd swells ever so slightly. He makes sure the windows are open a couple of inches before closing the door again.

He turns back around and takes a look towards the building, as well as a sniff, before glancing at Talia again. "Before we get started, you got any chow I can have for a sec?"

Dice Rolls

Presents!

Stats and Equipment

Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia thought for a few moments "Chow?" it took a couple of seconds. "Oh! A bit of snackage! I got Chocolate and an energy bar. No Scooby Snacks though." She swung her backpack around and pulled out one of each. "Take your pick"

Flicker, or Flick
    Striking Looks
    (Quiet Beauty)
    Flickerwhisp

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lurker Fireheart

The Darkling was doing his best to focus on the task at hand, staring up at the charred husk of a building. However his eyes couldn't help but fall back to the elemental woman. Flicker did his best not to stare, the woman didn't know him. Didn't know his history... But the flame called to him like it always did, and he just ended up moving to where the woman was out of sight so he could actually look into what was going on.

Stats and Equipment

2 successes
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Nov 9th, 2022 at 04:14 PM.

Presence
    (Imposing)
    Manipulation
    Intimidation
    (LOUD!)
    Mara

Mara is about 5’10” and skinny. She has big dark eyes, a wide face and a crazy smile. Her hair is copper blonde and curly, and usually unkempt. She's always wearing a purple hoodie. Her general hygiene is not the greatest, and she's most often covered in bruises and various injuries.

Her Mien reveals a sickly skin covered in terrible scars that will never fade. Most notably are her wicked sharp teeth that protrude from her terrible smile.

PRE

Gristlegrinder

Mara stares at Talia after glancing in her bag "Are you crazy? Trying to kill him? You can't give chocolate to a dog!" She shakes her head with a disappointed look, then grabs some jerky from her bag and gives it to Jasper "Here you go. You can have that." She glances darkly at the Elemental trying to poison her good boi.

Presents

Stats and Equipment
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Nov 9th, 2022 at 04:14 PM.
    Mara, Ogre: Gristlegrinder. Courtless.

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Jasper snorts at Mara's reaction and rolls his eyes as he turns towards her. "Hey... Be nice, you brat. I may be dog ugly but I ain't a dog no more. I can eat chocolate just fine..."

He turns back to Talia and reaches out to snag one of the chocolate bars with a grin before offering it back to her. "Thanks. Just needed it for a catch, just in case." he says with a playful smile. He turns back to take the jerky from Mara and takes a munch on it and then looks to Flickerwhisp expectantly before he lets his gaze fall to the burnt out building again, sniffing the air curiously again.

Stats and Equipment
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

"I would have offered him a poison apple but I left that in my other backpack" she replied dryly. "Are we expecting any more to come out of the Mystery Machine?" she nodded towards the van.

0 Scenes

Venturing forth into the soot blacken building, The Lost strain their senses, or call forth a Clause to aid them they all see what amounts to the same thing. A sad remnant of what had once offered shelter, and is now just barely bones of a building, beams, walls, floors. All only loosely look like they had been. The fire was significant, and the damage was great, but without anymore protection, the weather had also gotten in. Griming up the charr, and damaging exposed wood. Underneath the obvious damage things were beginning to rot.

If they were going ot make their way further into the building to look for clues, they would need to be careful of where they'd step.

Also, same rolls are before! Perception(remember Clarity!) or Int+Investigation, which can be a teamwork roll!

Also, guys if you've rolled and are waiting for results, can you wait for me to post before you post again, if you post too much without my input, I will definately miss something. Also, choosing Perception for Talia, since everyone else did Perception first, and this is just easier for me atm!

I did not mean to make a glimpse for the Equipment exchange. I meant right now, in this scene say that you've given those items away. But the Glimpse works, if you want to do a Glimpse or Scene for Equipment or anything else for a Plot in the future, make sure they're done before you enter the Plot so I can make sure everything's squared away on your character sheet.

If there's a permanent item that you're giving away/that you've gotten, please tell me in your character sheet (with the link to the scene/glimpse of the exchange/acquisition) so I can put that item on your Equipment List and take it away from whomever it originally belonged.

This is the kind of stuff I meant by bluebooking

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien

Mantle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia started to make her way into the building. Carefully moving around, using her Sword cane to prod and poke at any areas she was unsure of... which at this point may as well be all of them. She wondered if the locations attacked all had homeless involvement, but this was something she would look into later.

Sorry, I think we got excited.

Dice Rolls

Stats & Equipment

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread