(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled and watched as King Rhodes took the stage to address the freehold, and she waved at Anatole as he greeted her (amongst others). This was Autumn's night, and she could feel the chill in the air, even if they were in California.

Seraphina's reassurances were helpful. The Beast could relax a bit. Complete relaxation came once they bound themselves to the Wyrdstone. With the mystical safety net in place, she could focus on just enjoying herself tonight.

Anyway, time to help herself to some FOOD! Sonnie made her way to the tables laden with tasty morsels, "If I die tomorrow, it'll be from a bellyache," she chuckled as she picked up some sort of cake.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole mutters darkly to himself as he rummages around for a napkin. The quest is aided by the Summer Sovereign who follows him and it she Circe who finds one for the flustered dwarf.

"Ah! Thank you! Ah ha! Mercy me! I thought I saw Meg."

He tried to laugh it off but failed, his face too flushed and glowering to pass off the ruse.

"Flash backs. Tis the season for it."

He adds bitterly. At least he manages to snatch a thankful nod and direct it to the Spring Sovereign whose soft words flow behind him.

His hand is bloody but the wound is surprisingly superficial. The burned dwarf grimaces. His eyes fall on Mara again. He chin juts in the Ogre's direction and gives Circe an enquiring look.

"She is new, I think. Have you met her yet?"

3. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe is confused by that answer from Anatole. Then puts it together. Mara and Meg were ogres. Though Circe had a LOT more experience with Meg and saw much more differences. "Ah," she nods as she gets Anatole more napkins to help him. And will physically help him with his hands if he doesn't object.

"Cool, cool, cool," she tries to be helpful. "Similar Kith, yeah that tracks," she nods. Flash backs were messy and Wyrd to her. "I mean, probably not fer me because I've met the cannibal bitch more, so I guess I see way more differences between the noob and the cannibal." Then she blinks and her eyes widen. "I'm sure it'll be the same fer ya. Meet the noob a few times, you'll see more differences than similarities. That or the googly eye swatter really threw me off my paranoia. I've got no bad memories involving googly eyes, kind of like having bad hamster memories."

As for the question of prior meetings, Circe shook her head. "Oh, uh. Nope. I was busy with, uh," then smiles as she laughs, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Cazzo ya know my job. Was doing a sale, buyer had a nice puppy that tried ta eat my phone whilst Seraphina was meeting welcoming these noobs."

She shrugs with both hands up. "Don't worry. They swear in or I get ta defenestrate them." Circe gives him a confident smile, "After I find window."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes , liked this post

Presence
    (Imposing)
    Manipulation
    Intimidation
    (LOUD!)
    Mara

Mara is about 5’10” and skinny. She has big dark eyes, a wide face and a crazy smile. Her hair is copper blonde and curly, and usually unkempt. She's always wearing a purple hoodie. Her general hygiene is not the greatest, and she's most often covered in bruises and various injuries.

Her Mien reveals a sickly skin covered in terrible scars that will never fade. Most notably are her wicked sharp teeth that protrude from her terrible smile.

PRE

Gristlegrinder

Speak of the Devil. Mara makes her way to Circe and Anatole. She grins "Don't worry. I used to do that a lot. Breaking glasses. When I came back. You get used to your own strength after a bit. And then you don't do it by accident anymore. You can do it to scare boys in the clubs tho. If you don't flinch. I never flinch. Look at em right in the eyes when you do it too." She asks Anatole "Do you like boys too? It's okay to be gay now. Plenty of my new friends are. I like em just the way they are. They're born that way, did you know?" She tilts her head "If you want I can get you a new plate of food so you don't get blood on anything. Most people don't like blood on their food. Except like... steak, I guess? But that's not the same thing..."
    Mara, Ogre: Gristlegrinder. Courtless.

7. Likes , , , liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes inclined his head at Gerrit's greeting. He appreciated the Winter's formality on this day in particular. "Most kind, Gerrit. I hope we see more of your courtmates before too long." Both John and Casandra had been away for some time. Ideally it wouldn't be serious - the Winter Court had been the most changable of late.

Circe was given a small wink, the serious demeanor breaking for a moment. "Naturally. Should you expect anything less?" He smiles and nods as the Summer Queen reaches the peak of her formality. "Thank you, Circe. We woun't keep you to seremony any further. Please, enjoy." The glass tinkling also draws a concerned eye to the Paladin of Shadows, but it seemed he was swarmed with concern already.

A small smile is offered to Liam, though the furrow of conern is not wholey banished. "Thank you. I hope so too." A smile tugs at his lips. "Ah! Excellent. I wish her well also. Perhaps we should meet together again, if you are willing. She was a most fascinating creature."

He takes the offered box and opens it, smiling. "Elegant and practical. Thank you." An eyebrow arches wryly. "What was that about you needing even more closet space?" A small chuckle. "And did I hear you had done the basics with these new members?" He looks form Sera to the small group of Mara, Jasper and Flickerwhisp all making themselves known in different ways. Emerald eyes rested on the last of these for just a moment.

Listening to the conversations around, the Dread Lord calms a little at Anatole's explanation. Fear of Meg would only be rational. Just because they were Autumn, they did not long for fear, they simply accepted it. You already know the truth Anatole. There is no shame in Fear. The thought was there, but the words were not right for the time. The dwarf would want his space, not to be harassed when exposed.

There was also a new scent on the air. Not the newcommers, but something... warm. Gas-like. Autumn King scanned the room, settling on Rlyeh, seeing where the cool air of his powerfull mantle broke into whisp of mist against a new, baking on and Circe's boast put the rest of the picture together. He watched her for a long moment, and smiled a little mournfully. "So. You made your choice, my dear. I will not say I am not disappointed... but you wear it well."

You could have had power, my dear. Such potential. Such a shame.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

9. Likes , , , liked this post

Flicker, or Flick
    Striking Looks
    (Quiet Beauty)
    Flickerwhisp

(Wyrdstone Offering)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Lurker Fireheart

Struck by a sudden realization Flickerwhisp moves over to the Wyrdstone. Slender fingers press against the strange object once again fascinated by it. Whisps of fiery glamour flow from ihim into the stone, and his eyes briefly glow like burning coals.

With the tribute given Flick blinks, eyes going back to their normal dark gray... which is when he realizes that eyes had been on him. The darkling looked up in time to see the Dread Lord's gaze leaving him. This was his evening. He probably shouldn't bother him... but he needed to meet him.

A moment of Hesitation. And then a determined nod directed at no one except maybe himself...

Flickerwhisp moves to join the Autumn King, giving a nod to R'lyeh before turning his attention to Rhodes with a bow... oh God why did he bow?!
    "Good evening your majesty? Sir? I... I'm Flickerwhisp. Uhh... Lady Seraphina suggested I come to you seeing as how you know so much about the Wyrdstone, and I find myself fascinated by it..."

The poor boy attempted a look up at the King but stopped at the chin. That was close enough he thought.

11. Likes , liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole doesn't stop the Crimson Sovereign rendering her aid. Now that he has had a moment to compose himself him simply nods along with what she says.

"My thanks."

He tests the crude wrappings and nods.

Mara approaches and the burned dwarf lifts his gaze to meet the Ogre; he doesn't flinch this time. Instead a faint smile forms through the effusive curls of his beard. Teeth flash for a second.

"Yes! I know! I know! I have found my hands have... err... shrunk since my return. Much stronger too. Sometimes I forget myself."

Mara continues and he shakes his head slightly.

"No. Very much a ladies man, as I always was. Not that I had much time for companionship back then... Less now. For reasons - our patchwork lives are not exactly compatible with romance, unless it is with one of our own. Mundane folk simply cannot understand what we have become, and we cannot really be ourselves around them. It is a taboo for a good reason."

Mara continued again and this time, Anatole's smile spreads to his ears. His eyes lurch over to the food.

"Please! Be my guest! And thank you! Very kind. Very kind."

I have opened a side thread so we can keep the conversation going if you want Circe Origins Mara Overgoblin

13. Likes , liked this post

Presence
    (Imposing)
    Manipulation
    Intimidation
    (LOUD!)
    Mara

Mara is about 5’10” and skinny. She has big dark eyes, a wide face and a crazy smile. Her hair is copper blonde and curly, and usually unkempt. She's always wearing a purple hoodie. Her general hygiene is not the greatest, and she's most often covered in bruises and various injuries.

Her Mien reveals a sickly skin covered in terrible scars that will never fade. Most notably are her wicked sharp teeth that protrude from her terrible smile.

PRE

Gristlegrinder

Mara jumps over to fill up a plate for Anatole, giving him a generous portion of all of the best (in her opinion). She then comes back and offers it to him with a grin. "Eat up big boy!" She grins. She continues to chat, at a bit more reasonable tone with her small group.
    Mara, Ogre: Gristlegrinder. Courtless.

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

There was a short moment of awkwardness when Circe asked him when he arrived here, but luckily the Queen of Wraths attention shifted to one of the many more interesting events and Lost. Take Anatole's strong reaction to one of the new faces, for instance. I wonder if someone sees something in Jasper to complete the trio. Then again, from what he'd heard about Iron Meg, Gerrit couldn't blame the Dwarf.

"Hello Liam." It was good to see the Spring Courtier still around. That hasn't been a given for some other Lost, which is why Rhodes' remark was met with a stone-faced polite nod. "Maybe." But most likely not. Would the Wyrd accept a King of Sorrow without a Court? Would the Freehold be vulnerable with the cycle broken like that?
    Better not to dwell on that right now.

So the new Lost called themselves 'Strays'. Mara seemed.. pretty outgoing, and Gerrit was not too sad about her moving onto a separate conversation. Coronations were a lot, meeting new people only added to that. The other two seemed more manageable, if one could disregard Jasper's heavy accent and the haunting looks of the Darkling. "Flickerwisp. Jasper. Nice to meet you. How's Sacramento treating you so far?"

16. Likes , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She watches as the others mingle, introductions being made and food and drink being shared. She loved to see it.

Then a smile to Rhodes, “More can be added to it later should you want some magic attached to it.” She had ideas, but wanted to make sure they aligned with his own. Then a wave of a hand, “Oh that’s nothing.” Eager to change that subject, though she knew he wouldn’t really argue with her about it. Each new piece meant an old one got donated. Or put into storage. Nodding, “I did, Jasper reached out to me and they all met with me here at the park. I had sent a message to you and Circe about it, a heads up.” Because, Monarchs and safety.

Now Flickerwhisp approaching Rhodes was a surprise. With how shy he was, she wasn’t expecting him to make the first move. Maybe he was growing more comfortable in the Freehold. Sapphires move from him to her husband and back with a warm smile, “Good to see you Flickerwhisp, I hope you’ve been settling in well.” Reaching out to gently squeeze Rhodes hand, “I’m going to see about finding something to drink,” then realizing something, “Can I get either of you anything?” and unless stopped, offers another curtsy to Rhodes, and moves to find a drink and give the two a chance to talk, not wanting to intrude. Unless of course, Rhodes wanted her to stay, but she never assumed, this was his night, and the questions directed to him.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread