31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Warehouse U

Aug 3, 2022 : (Grey Hoods) Unionized
Unionized Phishing 4 Chips
Jan 4, 2023 - Jan 5, 2023
(Grey Hoods) Info Dump
Jan 23, 2023 - Feb 3, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

0 Scenes

The Grey Hoods eye each other, emotion fluttering across their faces as the ladies speak.

"If it's not your bullshit, then what good are ya!?" Collin yells, to which Shotgun glares at him. Collin scoffs but closes his mouth.

Shotgun and Baseball bat keep mum, while Elena scoffs, rolling her eyes. "Looks like you need a pair of tits to get anything done around here." she sucks in a breath, nose wrinkling and mouth twisting when she gets cologne du corpse, "Fine, so. Here's the sitch, this...thing," using her knuckles to rap on the table. "This fucking thing, wasn't on a slab with some Dr. Frankenstein-mad scientist type stitching it together. It was stitching itself together. We caught it in the middle of a parts replace. S'only reason why we managed to put it down I think." pulling a hand through her hair, "Kay. So. We've been tracking this thing for months. It's toxic and fucked up and stupid hard to kill - " "S'why we thought it had to do with you freaks." Colin snipes, but Elena ignores him and continues, "Fucker grabbed Matty, and....and. We. Did what we do. Hunted the fucker, fucked up it's leg. So it'd have to replace it. Figured we could get in and grab Matty before that could happen, or that do what it had to do with the parts to make it....work if it couldn't stand or move right. But. We tracked it to a storage unit. With a freezer. It already had parts. Like a stockpile. An' nothing of Matty's was there. We checked. Now....we don't know where Matty is. If he's dead, or if there's more of these fuckers," shoving off from the table, "And he's already been used for parts. So. We decided to ask for help."

A pause, silence and breath, "So. Can you? Help?"

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe twitch's as Sonja makes a Dracula joke. Or was it a joke? Did Sonja think Dracula was actually riding a motorcycle and solving crimes with Frankenstein's monster? Sonja had to know that was fiction. Right?

"I brought ya armo
    r," was her response to the outburst from the boy. Not even annoyed, but just in a matter of fact tone. Then Elena gets a amused nod of approval from Circe. Her pointy ears were not for show.

Circe approves quite fully. "Well, thank ya fer the deets," she answers, "Yes, we can though tracking folks ain't that easy a thing," Circe looks to Seraphina, "Are there are ways ta bullshit it?" Then looks back to Elena, "Honest? I don't have any bloodhound or tracking magical powers ta use. I AM good with a computer though. OR I can use my legs, eyes, and mouth. The former might be more useful," she taps her chin, "That storage unit? It should have a name attached ta renting it. I could dig up a paper trail for other properties connected and we can search 'em. Or," she slaps a wolf head, "Check fer chips and try hacking the tracking."

Circe was confident she'd get some kind of lead out of it. "If that fails, that leaves me with two ways ta help. More boots stomping around ta look, or working the undocumented markets. No paper trail doesn't mean no trail. I am willing ta do both ta help," she looks at the fellow Lost each in turn. She sighs whilst looking at Sonja before turning back to Elena. The Union Queen as far as Circe was concerned, "We have dealt in good faith, and I am not the type ta breatk faith. I respect those that won't leave a comrade behind," Circe says firmly with a look of approval.

The fact that Circe was known in those markets as a supplier was not something she'd share yet. After they owed her for saving Matty? Sure.

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

This guy’s attitude was getting old…fast. Sapphires look to him, but she says nothing. The situation was already volatile, and she wasn’t about to add fuel to it. At least, not yet.

But the girl? She was liking her.

A look of surprise, “Wait, it was stitching itself?” now that just add a whole new level of bizarre to the thing. Eyes move from the girl to the creature, stitching itself?

Freaks was a word she wasn’t fond of. “Freaks is a strong word.” They might not be completely human anymore, but they had feelings and they had suffered.

“I hope we can help. Having a friend go missing is horrible and painful.” And she wanted to help.

“I think it would be worth while to check out the storage unit, see if there is anything that would give more clues about what this thing is, and maybe, a clue to another location. Where your friend could be.” It was a thought. “But if it had a stockpile of parts, I have to wonder if it had a hunting area, a place it felt comfortable to take the parts.”

To Circe, “To bullshit what? Tracking?” a shrug, “I don’t honestly know. Tracking has never been a specialty of mine, but there might be tricks others might know. I can do some research and see if I can find anything.” It was a long shot, but she’d try. “But if it comes to talking to and charming people for information, I’m your girl.” All day. “But I’m betting checking the storage unit and seeing if there is a paper trail and a central location where the parts are from is our best bet.”

Nodding, “I agree, if I can do something to help find your friend, I want to.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonja Wu looked at Collin a moment, her expression droll. Perhaps thinking about kicking the fool in the face for some amusement. Naw, that'd be counter-productive. Behave, Sonnie. Don't let the gutter-licker think he's getting to you. Face kicking time later.

Circe's response cinched it, in the Beast's mind. She needed to learn how to track by scent. Sensei Fugly would be called upon tomorrow.

"I can track, like, tracks. I've got my Girl Scout badge," she offered, "Though that's kinda hard on city streets." Usually impossible, without some CSI sci-fi nonsense.

She was a bit surprised by the revelation. "Stitching itself?! Wow. That's weird." Even by Fae standards.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

8. Likes , liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

He expected evasion, instead he got even more lies. The story had to be untrue, since Gerrit knew that he could believe his own eyes and expertise. Maybe it wasn't a set up to get the Lost, but the attempt to use them for something else. He didn't expect those guys to plot for power, but maybe there was something they were too scared to face alone. Maybe they crafted this monster-corpse and made up this story to pull at their heart-strings and have them to the dirty work.
    And Sonnie, Seraphina and Circe were lapping it all up. And while Gerrit wanted to mend the relationship with the Grey Hoods, he did not like this one bit. In his mind he came closer and closer to the conclusion to sit this one out, but that would have to be a discussion he'd have with the other Lost. For now he opted on staying silent and listen to the ideas thrown around. There was nothing to be gained from telling the wannabe hunters that he wasn't going to help.

Stats and Equipment

10. Likes , liked this post

0 Scenes

"Pretty fuckin' weird, ya." shoulders slumping, whatever emotion was keeping her, wound and spitting fire extinguished when the Lost agree to help.

Colin opens his mouth again, but Elena, with great effort of the Tired and Done With It, elbows him in the gut, the same moment Shutgun grabs him by the back of the neck. Pulling him away from Elena and the other Lost. With a huff, an eyeroll, Collin shuts his mouth.

"Here's the [address] of the strange unit. And, get this. Rented out by one Jane Doe. So. Yeah." she heaves a breath. "Not like that's gonna help any. Manager says 'Jane Doe' was stocky, medium build, Ratty hair and that she stuttered pretty badly. We haven't managed to find anything about her. She hasn't even been by the storage unit since we started watching it. Figured you'd have some - " she wiggles her fingers, " - way to figure it out. Here's the the number you can reach us at." a beat or two, "Want to do anything with the body or should we go a head and burn it?"

12. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If I can get a camera image, I can try ta match the face," she tries to sound assuring but isn't too confident of that as she notes down the address and other information. She might be able to hack the security cameras of the place IF they were online, backed up, or existed. "Unless it was a more advanced one of these," she jerks a thumb at the stitched abomination, "And not a person. Then it might not work so well. But worth a shot. Doubt she paid with a credit card, but facial recognition? Social media matches or other types, maybe. Won't know until I get online."

At least on the state level she could try that. She'd left a backdoor into the state systems from like last year hadn't she? Could still help her get in. Federal? She wasn't trying that with what she had. Need a lot better setup for that and a disposable safe house to try that.

She looks at Sonja, "Did ya wanna try digging inta the heads fer a tracker? Don't know if a multi-tool will help much with that, cause I ain't got a skinning knife."

The Lost should discuss what they knew later. Without mundy ears around to hear things they shouldn't.

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Gerrit was being awfully quiet, and she wonders what was on his mind.

An eyebrow arches, “A Jane Doe huh? Original.” Why can’t people get more creative with fake names? Did they need to take a page from the Lost? We know how to make a fake name. “Huh, she hasn’t been back? Have you seen anyone else entering the unit?” asks the curious Nix. Her mind already working on ways to get into the unit. Sighing, “I’m sure we can work out some way to make entry if we have to. And who knows, maybe I can talk us in.” it wouldn’t be unheard of, with her voice and looks, it could happen. SHe takes out her notebook and makes notes of the addresses given and contact info. Looking at the body, “I’d be curious if there was any type of microchip, I mean, it can’t hurt to check. If not,” a shrug, “I see no reason to not burn it, it’s dangerous not to.” Some regular people find it? Oh boy, a whole bunch of shot would go down.

When Circe talks, “That sounds like a good plan, see if you can work your magic on the web.” If anyone could find this Jane Doe, then it was Circe.

Now about the head, “I’m willing to try and find it if no one else wants to.” She offers. Maybe with her medical knowledge she’d have better luck?

To Elena, “I had made an offer to your friend before we all met up, I have medical training, so if you guys get hurt and need help, I’m willing to help.” Her offer honest. “And no, I wouldn’t want anything for it, it’s just what I’ve sort of becoming good at.” Not as good as Titania, but maybe someday.

“So we going to start doing some digging on our end?” to the rest of the Lost, “The sooner we get this figured out, the sooner they find their friend.” And the sooner they stop whoever is doing this.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, bag of trail mix, gauze and medical tape, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror, cell on silent

Health 7
    WP 3

Glamour 10/10
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"No, I'm fine," Sonnie said to Circe. "Well, more than fine," she smirked, posing with a hand on her hip.

What the hell did digging into heads mean?

"Anyway, the storage unit is a more promising lead." Tracking on city streets was not promising at all without a dog's sense of smell, after all.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Why was none of the Lost realizing that this was just an elaborate hoax? A trick to unknown ends, to use or trick them? He didn't want to throw around accusations, but this didn't add up. At least to his curse-struck mind it didn't. Should he pull Seraphina or Circe to the side and talk this through? Should he just go into offense and try to catch the hoodies by surprise?
    The difficulties to work this problem through in his head maybe was a blessing in disguise. Before he could decide on a course of action the flow of information went from a trickle to a stream. And it seemed like they had a plan.

And come to think of it: would they even listen to him if he tried to warn them? Maybe letting them run into this trap was ultimately the easier way of handling things.
    It was a mean thought, rare but not unknown to Gerrit. Even rarer: he liked that thought. So he continued doing what he had been doing so far - he hung back, stayed silent and waited for this meeting to be over. Was he planning on helping getting to the bottom of this? Definitely not. But storming out and making a scene would probably cause more trouble than just sitting this out.

And Gerrit was good at bearing things.

Gerrit will say nothing else and take no further actions, effectively waiting until the scene is over.

Stats and Equipment

17. Likes , liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread