Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

(-1 Willpower for Pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Summer wasn’t giving her much to work with.

“Drawing can be a very relaxing and therapeutic art. And we’re our own worst critics when it comes to things we create.” She had faith that Summer had more talent than she was letting on. “Maybe you could show me someday. I design all the decorations you see in the coffee shop, so I’d love to see what you come up with.” There was truth in her words.

She could see the struggle, that this was difficult for the fellow Spring. Maybe the Pledge would help, maybe Summer would open up more and feel more at ease.

“This seems to be a struggle, and I don’t want it to be. So lets agree to a Pledge that is like a “gentlemens pledge’. One that I hope will put your mind at ease around me, and know that I’m not here to betray you and you are not here to betray the Freehold. As Vernal Sovereign, I want to make those of Spring feel at ease around me and like they can talk to me.” then a pause as she thinks a moment, Pledges were Rhodes thing, not hers. But maybe she had picked up a few things from her husband.

"Trust is a difficult thing for us. Swearing to this Pledge will allow you the peace of mind to know I am not working for the Gentry, nor am I out to harm you. Likewise, you swearing to the Pledge promises the same. Until tomorrow night, we share in the same goal to get to know one another and share one anothers goals. We will both be blessed with the ability to express ourselves more freely, we shall also be cursed to have more difficulty with expressing ourselves should we betray the Pledge." As Sera spoke the words, her own Wyrd and power worked into the words, the air crackling.

Just a basic Good Neighbor Pledge:

Task: Alliance -1
    Boons: Adroitness +1 (+1 Expression)
    Sanction: Curse (-1)(Negates 10-again rule for the Oathbreaker)
    Duration: Day(+1) (Only 24 hours)
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

Striking Looks 4 (Cherubic)
    Presence 1 (Easily Eclipsed)

Mien: Eyes have flecks that change colour according to mood, and wings are a butterfly's that though large, look as though they never fully strengthened. Some subtle colour shifting there as well, though mostly through shades of blue.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

Summer wasn't sure how to properly reply to the Pledge, but it was worth a shot. "Then I agree to this Pledge. I will reach for the same goal as you in getting to know each other, and to know the goals of the other." She looked at Seraphina, shrinking a bit as she was overcome by nervousness once more. "Um... did I get that right? I don't fully know a lot about Pledges... Or um... more, I know what they are, but I don't know the um... proper way to continue the Pledge."
    Health 7 | Will 4 | Glamour 5 | Striking Looks 4 | Dwarf & True Tongue

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a bit missing.

“Do you also agree that you are not working for the Gentry nor out to harm me?” she asks, a bit surprised. “All that you need to do is put a little bit of yourself into the words. Once you do, the Pledge will be set.” Part of her understood not completely understanding how Pledges worked, it took time to learn the ins and outs. She was lucky in that Rhodes was a Pledgesmith and she had picked up a few things here and there.

“Working with Pledges and understanding them takes time. I’ve only grasped more of the basics because we have a Pledgesmith in the Freehold and I’ve picked up a few tricks from him.”

All that Summer needs to do is spend a dot of Willpower to put her Wyrd into the words spoken You can do that by using the White power icon and add a description that it is to activate the Pledge
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

I understand how not knowing what a Pledgesmith would about Pledges, and I understand asking OOC about Power Icons, if you're confused that way, but Basic Pledge Manachins is something widely known to every Changeling that is not a FoB. Which being is against EoD rules. So Summer should know the basics.

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

Mien: Eyes have flecks that change colour according to mood, and wings are a butterfly's that though large, look as though they never fully strengthened. Some subtle colour shifting there as well, though mostly through shades of blue.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

Gotcha, thank you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was trying to ask OOC.. but in an IC way if that makes sense? Do you want me to edit the post?

0 Scenes

If you have questions like this in the future please ask in you character sheet or the OOC Talk & Scene Questions thread. As for post editing, there's a 5min window after posting where editing is possible, after that you can't edit your post anymore. And if you could I wouldn't as Sera's already replied to your post/question.

Edit: Now you can spend the point of WP to seal the Pledge or not if you don't want to accept the Pledge.
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Sep 23rd, 2022 at 07:45 PM.

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

(Spending a Willpower for the Pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

Summer nodded at that, she kind of expected it to be a bit more... tricky. "I will reach for the same goal as you for the time frame, both in learning of one another and in discussing our goals. You also have my word, bound to this Pledge that I neither am working for the Gentry nor have any intent to harm you."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

And there it was, that feeling of…trust. While it would be hard for someone who did not know her well, Sera’s shoulders relax a bit.

“You’ll find Sacramento is a safe Freehold and that we all look out for each other.” But that was something that was best learned once meeting everyone. “We have the Autumn Coronation coming right up, which will be a wonderful place to get to see everyone and meet them. Well, meet who you’re comfortable with of course, you strike me as being a bit shyer and more reserved.” The hint of a question at the end, in case Sera was wrong. “Why don’t I tell you about the other Springs.” Seemed like a safe place to start. “There is Sonnie, the Spring Claviger and is badass at Kung Fu and parkour. Oh, and her dog Fugly is the sweetest more adorable dog.” True story. All of it. “Liam was our most recent Spring to arrive, he strikes me as the gentler giant, and is a great guy, very helpful and knowledgeable. There was Titania, but I’m not sure if she had to leave the city for a personal reason or emergency, she didn’t say anything.” There was a frown, Sera didn’t like not knowing. “And that’s it, we’re a small Court, were actually the largest Court a few times, but people come and go. They either find what they’re looking for here, or they don’t, and it’s always sad to see them move on.” She never held it against them.

“What are you curious about?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

"Um... what are the Coronations like? Is it a bit like a party, or something more formal? And yeah, I'm... a bit shy. It's... a lot to take in. I know of Spring, and I know how I want to treat the world. But... it's a lot to take in. Who's Sonnie? She sounds interesting to meet." Summer looked like she was starting to fidget again. Definitely shy and reserved. The flecks in her eyes were shifting rapidly between blue and purple if Sera was paying attention to them. "And I think I might like to learn Kung Fu. That's fighting with your kicks, right? Like in the movies?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

And they had questions!

“I would say the Coronations are magnificent events! Each Court usually does something that represents their Court. Winter tends to be a bit more formal in their night, while Summer is less about being formal and more about having a good time. Autumn tends to be somewhere in the middle, and Spring? Well, we throw the best parties’ hands down.” She might be bias, but she would not have Spring outdone. “But usually each is a party, celebrating the changing of the Season. In fact, Autumns will be happening within the next day.” A hint that she hoped Summer would be there.

A nod of understanding, “I get that. Each Freehold is different then others, each does things their own way. But once you get the chance to meet everyone, you’ll see we’re a friendly bunch who look out for each other. Sonnie is the Spring Claviger, and you’ll love her! Life of the party and a great friend.” The best actually. “Uh, I think so? I know she’s, like, a master at it and even teaches to kids. I’m sure if you wanted to learn she’d help you.”

I mentioned the Autumn Coronation because you are free to hop into that scene
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread