Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

Striking Looks 4 (Cherubic)
    Presence 1 (Easily Eclipsed)

Mien: Eyes have flecks that change colour according to mood, and wings are a butterfly's that though large, look as though they never fully strengthened. Some subtle colour shifting there as well, though mostly through shades of blue.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

"Well, if she's used to teaching kids, at least I don't need to worry about burdening her with my attempts to learn. Since well... I don't know how good I'd be at it. But I think it'll be nice to go to a party, especially one like Spring's. I'm sure that you help with some of the decorations or something? Since you throw the best parties?" Summer smiled as she said that, trying to picture what Autumn would have for a party theme. "Oh, uh... I don't know if this is stereotyping, but does Autumn do like... a Halloween theme or something? Because that uh... sounds a little boring if they do that every single time."
    Health 7 | Will 4 | Glamour 5 | Striking Looks 4 | Dwarf & True Tongue

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A laugh, “She’s been training me how to use a dagger, and I can tell you, she has the patience of a saint. So don’t worry about how good you’ll be.” Plus, Sonnie was a great teacher. “Well, every Spring helps with the party, it’s a group effort. I try and get the Court together before hand and see what type of party everyone wants to throw, and what each wants to work on.” It was important to her that each Spring had a voice. “I only said Spring throws the best parties because, well, we’re Spring. And we won’t be outdone when it comes to a party. I’ll have to show you the Spring Tavern soon, it’s our Court’s Hollow, and I encourage everyone to add something to it when they can. Something that represents them and means something to them.” Then it was homier, in a way.

“Uh, I wouldn’t say they have a Halloween theme in the traditional sense. In fact, I’ve never picked up on any theme from their Coronations. There is always a wide and bountiful spread of various Hedgefruit and other Hedge bounty that the Autumn Court has gathered. But yes,” giggling, “I think it would be quite boring if they did a Halloween theme every year. Though I will say the Dread Lord does his best to reinforce Fear and what it means for him and his Court.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes liked this post

Summer Berry
    Hollow
    Presence
    (Easily Eclipsed)
    Striking Looks
    (Cherubic)
    Summer Berry

Striking Looks 4 (Cherubic)
    Presence 1 (Easily Eclipsed)

Mien: Eyes have flecks that change colour according to mood, and wings are a butterfly's that though large, look as though they never fully strengthened. Some subtle colour shifting there as well, though mostly through shades of blue.

+2
    SL
    PRE

Windwing Polychromatic

"Well... I'm glad she'll at least be able to teach me how to protect myself. I hope, if it's not too much of an imposition on her. As for the Dread Lord... I think it would be exciting to see them. And we have a Hollow?" her eyes were sparkling with excitement now, the idea of somewhere that was safe was very appealing to her. Still, she was trying to keep from being too expressive, too... too much. She didn't want to scare off the other person by being too vibrant or cheery.
    Health 7 | Will 4 | Glamour 5 | Striking Looks 4 | Dwarf & True Tongue

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“The Summer Monarch, Circe, is also a great teacher. She crafts weapons and armor as well should you be in need of any. My primary focus is dresses and jewelry.” But that wasn’t the topic of discussion. “I think you’ll really like Sonnie once you meet her and any worries will melt away.” Sonnie was amazing in Sera’s eyes. “I’m sure he’ll enjoy meeting you, and the Coronation will be the perfect place. Though I can provide you with his number if you wish.” But she hoped her fellow Spring would attend the Coronation, they were important.

Beaming, “We do! It’s accessible through the Wishing Well at Funderland. We went with a Tavern, which is fully stocked and has a wonderful sky bed that Sonnie added! Super relaxing if you just want to read or sketch. I can call a Spring meeting and you can meet the rest of the Court, I know they’ll love to meet you!” she seemed to be opening up a bit more, which was good.

The Autumn Coronation is up and open, so Summer is more then welcome, encouraged, to hop in and start posting Also, I can get a Spring meeting up and running once I check with the others if they have the space and time But looking forward to seeing Summer at the Autumn Coronation!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread