Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
PRP: DID Interlude

Jul 14, 2022 : PrP: Down in the Dirt
PRP DID Sifting
Sep 20, 2022 - Oct 20, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “There are real, functioning books in the Hollow. Of course, you should ask first about taking any off the shelf to read.” But she figured Circe knew that. “But Autumn has quite an extensive collection of books on a wide variety of topics. Some magical in nature, some not.” Her own books were not magical.

Nodding, “That’s a good idea, thicken the end wall just to make sure. When it comes to security, I hear we can never be too careful.” She’d heard that from both Circe and Rhodes. “But I am curious to find out what that area was before it was a school, like, was it somehow important to the tunnels? Or just simply an easy place to dig.” She had a feeling she’d be visiting the Historical Society soon. Not that she minded, she found the people there wonderful and very helpful.

“Hmmm,” thinking over that option, “how about a bit of both? Put the trash and debris in them, and then seal it with fresh cement? Oh!” an idea coming to mind, “Towards the top, we should put Halloween skeletons! Then if someone digs, they think they found a grave!” a frown, “But that could lead to more digging, so maybe not such a good idea. But a funny one!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Huh? Really? That could be helpful fer figuring out what shit ta use fer hedgespinning stuff. Probably right?" She is still confused then shakes her head. "Right, right, stuff fer later."

"Could also be that the tunnel kept going and they just cut if off with construction," at least that was what Circe thought. It could have also been an important place to the tunnels that just got filled in for safety and/or to cover tracks. Though as far as Circe was concerned, more power to Seraphina is she wanted to try searching. "Hitting the books ain't my thing, so all yers and Rhodes. Though debatable who is the more hands on learning: me or the pair of ya," she giggles out the last bit.

"OH ho ho ho! It is a terrible idea!" She cheers Seraphina's suggestion of a fake skeleton. "Hilarious, likely ta lead ta disaster, especially with new fake skeleton with really old trash, but hilarious oh ho ho ho!" Circe found it amusing and would have loved to do just that if there wasn't such a risk of consequences. "I mean, we could find vintage decor," she actually does quick check for such antique Halloween decorations. The idea was funny but would fall apart if the junk wasn't period appropriate. Because that was the ONLY problem with it, really it was. Though the quick search reveals that, "Yeah," she says flatly, "No. I'm not spending $400 on something ta be just thrown inta a hole fer a possible prank," she turns to Seraphina, "If I had enough coin ta make me comfortable wasting it on that, we'd not be discussing this," she waves her hand at the big screen, "We'd be discussing what covert construction company ta pay."

Though it did give her an idea. "It is going ta be work ta get the old trash in the gallery and anywhere else inta that tunnel. Good hazing, erm, team building fer the courtiers."

Why do the work when you have minions? As for the wall, "Yeah, we should have enough concrete fer a wall. Old bricks are easy ta find ta include in that," she nods her head, thinking that is solved without any problems.

5 days left.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I suppose there could be books about Hedgespinning. Though what I’ve learned has been through trial and error.” And what was shared from others.

There was a sly smile, “Depends on what the subject of learning is.” A wink added. “But I’ll take a look and see what I can find out. Could prove useful, or not.” Shrugging.

“I’m fairly comfortable, but not sure we would want to bring in an outside company. The more work we can do ourselves, the safer it will feel, I think.” The less people that knew, the better.

Nodding, “Going to make for some long days. But I think with enough motivation, like free food and whatnot, others will be glad to help. I know I’ll be helping.” No one can say the Fairest was scared to get her hands dirty.

“So, first thing is clearing out the trash then? And having any old bricks found put into a pile to be reused?” making notes in her notebook. “Did we want to talk with the other Monarchs about what we’ve found and what our ideas are? Maybe I can throw something together that will give them a visual of what we want it to look like? Sometimes it motivates people to be able to see the finished project.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe sips her coffee and concedes the academics to Seraphina. She was a Summer, smarter than most Summers she'd fully claim, but still a Summer.

"Neither would I, but hiring was a joke about how much money I'd need ta be that wasteful," she clarifies to Seraphina, "Basically, rich enough fer it ta be a superpower, oh ho ho ho."

"Well, there are other tunnels ta check past the poop pile and elsewhere, wasn't there?" She reminds Seraphina and moves the map towards the opposite side of the drawn on tunnels. Yes, they were missing some areas of exploration.

"But yeah," Circe nods quickly to agree with Sera on spreding the news, "Telling the others would be good. So somebody else can check the toilets," she nods much more quickly now. Hard work was well and good, but who wanted to be on poop patrol? Nobody. "There are still two wheel barrows down there and the stuff from covering the hole and building the new bridge. Stairs limited in where we explored, should be fine," she nods at the moving logistics. So long as they were smart about the stairs before the old bar, any volunteer should be fine.

As for what to draw in the tunnel wall section? Or demonstration of it?

"So, drawings of it before it is walled off and after? Neat idea that," she agrees. It was motivational stuff wasn't it? Yes, sounds like it.

"So, meet with them or inventory the crap we know about?"

ooc: Time is running out and the scene makes it seem less likely the Queens are returning to the tunnels. If Seraphina doesn't want to go back down, we can end the PrP chain.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a hint of a smirk, “No reason that can’t be a goal worth pursuing.” Because who didn’t want to be rich?

“Oh yeah.” As Circe reminds her and she looks through her notebook, “Yup, there are. Maybe the next area for exploration?” might as well get them all mapped and cleared.

“So we’ll make a list of what supplies we still need to bring down, and set to work gathering those.” Note added. “Should still advise people to be careful on the stairs until we can somehow get them a bit safer.” Or they could not drag wheel barrels down them.

Nodding, “Some people are visual when it comes to seeing how things come together. Right now, it’s hard to imagine the tunnels ever being useful. But,” she beings, “show drawings of what they could be, now that will make them want to help and maybe offer their own ideas. Sort of like how you get people to invest in your business idea.” Sounded in her head like it could work.

“I say we inventory what we know about, then meet with them. That way if there are questions about it, we have the info and the meeting can be more productive.”

I know Sera is excited to keep exploring, so as long as you don't mind keeping the PrP going, Sera will keep going
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Things for later were things for later, she nods in agreement. Or let somebody else explore. And an inventory? "Logistics," she sings out, "That is what separates the veterans from the novices, logistics," though she wished it had an easy button.

Strange minds think alike as Circe verbally agrees with Seraphina's thoughts, "Or make sure they know ta only take empty wheel barrows across stairs."

"We could also just find photographs of speakeasies, since we just found an underground one," was her response to Sera's idea. It would save the Siren the finger cramps.

Circe claps as she smiles. "Oookay, so, yer options were: ignore it, poop patrol, meeting, or paperwork. You have chosen," Circe inhales, "Ding ding ding! Paperwork! Yer quest begins by gathering paper, oh ho ho ho!"

Well, at least to Circe that was what inventorying was. She did it herself for her work work and yeah, it was logistics and paperwork. Though not doing it was why her competition didn't last. "All kidding aside, logistics is profitable. So, notebooks and lights when we go down next. I wouldn't risk a PDA or iPad down there. Oh, and pens! The notebooks would be pointless if we can't write in 'em."

The ladies plan what to bring for their grand quest of inventorying the bounty under Funderland. Given the wine bottles, it may take them some time.

Cool, I shall get it ready soon. It'll start in the old bar they discovered, the grey G in the map below. Message me if you'd like to start somewhere else on the map. Fun times await

Funderland Tunnels.gif

8. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread