Ended
Watch

(Warehouse, There House) Game Day Prep

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Mar 29, 2022 : Orchard Operations and Warehouse Woes
(Warehouse, There House) IronSide Assult
Sep 11, 2022 - Nov 20, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Right Gerrit," she confirms on the damge to Anne's resources, "And guaranteed police response means she is gonna lose the building fer sure."

Circe was trying to figure out ways to ensure some kind of victory no matter their actions. And if there were too many? Gas and TNT combo, with a helping of leaving TNT on the other side to destroy the gate. As for the question from Seraphina on the necessity of the vest, well Circe had her own insights on that.

"Sera," her ears go perpendicular to her head as she gives the golden Siren a flat look, "I'm not dead because these stopped a heart shot that would'a killed me. Twice. It's why I wear suits ta hide it. Also, ya can borrow my glasses if yer wanting ta hide." She looks to Rhodes for support, figuring he'd want his wife more safe, "Unless ya have contracts that offer better protection without armor, better ta have something just in case. Wait, cameras?"

"Shit, I can hack but if they're close circuit we'd have no idea. Timed cut the power via hacking? Or masks,"
    the elfin Summer shakes her head as she tries to rephrase that. "Like, mask mask, not Masks. Wait, no, ski-mask type deal. Settles that problem if they can't see our faces."

Circe smiles at Seraphina, "Control?" Circe scoffs, "I don't have detonator or training. Long fuse and boom, make sure they got no evac gate is my goal. If we wanted a controlled demo," she jerks a thumb towards Rhodes, "I'd be asking Rhodes fer a pledge ta either ensure Betty Boom doesn't tell anyone shit after we hire her. Or get one of those 4 tube bazookas." That was her own opinion at any rate.

Though she does give Rhodes a curt nod when he mentions necessary evils.

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Bump "Bump" this post

0 Scenes

10 days left!

And when you're plan(s) solidify tell me clearly! (in a ctl tag) I don't want to fuck up your guys plan because I misunderstood something I'd want to mess up y'alls plan because of ST/Plot reasons

4. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

The plan was coming together, but there was one thing that still tugged at the Ogre's nerves. All this talk about coming in from the Hedge and he couldn't for the life of him remember whether they arrived at the Orchard via a Trod. "Last time we went there it was through a random mirror in that antique store, right?" He hoped the Dread Lord wouldn't feel called out by this - every Fairest kept their ego in check so far and Gerrit didn't want to put an end to that. "Do you think we can find the way back there reliably? And are we considering if Anne has surveillance on that side that might announce our advances?"

They had to consider everything. The risk was high enough as is, so they couldn't allow themselves to become sloppy.

Stats and Equipment

6. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The flat look was returned, cause, well, Sera was a bit edgy. But she also had to remember that her Entitlement doesn’t work on herself. “I trust you Circe, if you say I have to wear it, then I wear it.” She viewed the Summer as being the know all be all of what they were doing. A brief shake of her head, “I have Contracts to make it harder to take a swing at me, but I wouldn’t trust it against bullets.” Nope.

“Think me wearing a mask would defeat the purpose of what I intend to do. So if we could somehow get the power to the cameras turned off, it would be better.” Can’t walk in and demand all eyes on her if her face was covered.

And then Gerrit brings up a good point.

“Well, it means another trip to that store. But walking loaded to the teeth is kinda gonna make us standout.” And not in a good way. “Plus, we’ve been able to use it twice, who’s to say a third will happen? One could say Ann knows we’re using it and is counting on us to use it again.” Then a shrug, “Just playing devils advocate here.” Was it a risk they wanted to take? “The first time we found it was buy navigating the Hedge.” She wasn’t against going that way again, but it was going to add more time to what they needed to get done.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, bag of trail mix, gauze and medical tape, costume jewelry for trading(one necklace, one pin) sun catcher for trading, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror

Health 7
    WP 3
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

4 days left! Gotta hammer out that plan asap!

10. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods as Seraphina takes the armor. At least if things went bad, nobody could blame her for Seraphina not having protection. As for the mask issue, "Depends on the mask I would think," is her answer to Seraphina, "Ski? Defeat it. Masquerade? Probably help it. Supervillian black strip? Help only if yer wearing spandex with it."

"Well," she finishes the Gatorade, "A Rouski I trade with told me a saying regarding them ambushing us in the Hedge. Something about the bear that sees the trap is never caught. Besides, if they do alert her and we drive 'em out, plan B is open and gas, with C for safe being dynamite instead."

Of course, Seraphina had a point in that the Hedge approach did hinder the technological options. "Though tech timing for hacking is pretty much gone with a Hedge approach," Circe smacks the side of her head, "Dammit! Why are both such fanculo bad yet good options?! Crush guards in the Hedge and attack through or destroy their gate. Fry their tech and ninja Iron Side despite as all not being ninja. Or maybe we should just go with blow the whole thing up. Wipe out external security, bring in Betty, kaboom, and fuck the police response. A little mania advocacy there. Or really crazy? Buy a bunch of hob mercs ta do the job with a shit ton of guns."

Her Summer is showing. Circe been gung-ho to kill the guards in the Thorns and attack from there. But it sounds like it was 2 against with Gerrit and Seraphina now?

Stats & Equipment
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

12. Likes liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

It was frustrating - they've reached the point where it felt like the longer they were talking, the less sure they were about their approach. Was there such a thing as being too well prepared? Yes, that's what was called overthinking it. "I'm vouching for this: we try to get in iron-side at night. Maybe we can surprise or knock out anyone standing between us and the gate and go from there. Worst case is they escape and we destroy a lot of Anne's assets. That would beat getting ambushed or lost in the Hedge." When both options were equally risky you just had to commit to one of them.

"If push comes to shove we can always open another Door into the Hedge, so the police might not be that big of a deal for us. Again, it's a small victory if we only destroyed her equipment and even then we could possibly find our way to the mirror hub through the antiques store later." Gerrit looked around the room, waiting for the Monarchs to either agree or disagree decisively.

Suggested plan because the time has run out:
    Go to the warehouse by night and see how to get in.

Stats and Equipment

14. Likes , liked this post

0 Scenes

Time is indeed up.

I will give you 1 week, 7 days to post an agreement or disagreement to Gerrit's plan. If none come we'll go with his plan.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe sighs in frustration. "Then we better damn well be wearing balaclavas or masks and gloves on the prints. I'd much prefer not having ta worry about being scene going then just leaving," Circe is irked. She didn't like going in stealthy Iron Side.

Maybe she'd seen to many action movies. "Maybe too many movies, I feel like we should ram their docking bay with a bus, painted with Why so serious, and boom, oh oh ho ho. But that's not subtle. If the alarm goes up, we gas 'em and blast 'em ta breach and try ta destroy everything we can before running."

insufficient time/posts to keep debating.

Stats & Equipment

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

While she wasn’t a huge fan of going iron-side, especially at night, he had some good points. It gave them the night as a sort of cover, and maybe, if they were lucky, the element of surprise. But getting ambushed in the Hedge was not ideal. And maybe iron-side would even the playing field a bit.

Maybe.

“As much as don’t want to just walk in, I can’t argue with your line of thinking.” Nope, she really couldn’t. “But I would like us to have a spot to meet up if we get separated inside the building when shit goes down.” Because if they got split, they needed a place to regroup, “I say a park or some space close enough to walk or run to.”

Nodding to Circe, but not adding anything else.

I figure it wouldn't take a week to call a place on a map as a meet up in case...lol! But Sera won't argue with the plan.

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, bag of trail mix, gauze and medical tape, costume jewelry for trading(one necklace, one pin) sun catcher for trading, notebook with pencil, compact with mirror

Health 7
    WP 3
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

18. Likes , liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread