Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I think a part of you will always be back there. You had a life there, you loved and you lost.” In her mind, it was natural to always have a part left there.

How could that be a game? Was she just that naïve about some things? Or was she simply too nice and hoped others were the same? It was hard to say. “I find it fascinating how much we learn and grow from our pasts, how it helps shape us into who we become. We learn who we don’t want to be, and strive to improve. Of course, not all of us.” Some were destined to continue the pain and suffering they had suffered.

“But to hold on to that hurt like she did, to turn it into a weapon speaks volumes on her. The pain she must be hiding, the weakness she protects with cruelty.” She’s seen it. You form a hard shell, using others and turning their pain into your pleasure. But never really feeling the warmth of true happiness. “Listen to me talk like I actually know what I’m talking about.” Absently sipping her tea. “I think you got back at her by moving on and starting a new, fresh life. She doesn’t have that pleasure, and will never what it is like to have true friends, to be happy. Because not to be mean, but she sounds like miserable bitch just looking to protect herself.” And she was sorry if she offended the Winter. But it needed to be said. This woman sounded like someone who only had friends because people were afraid of her. A very miserable life if you asked the Nix.

Putting her cup down, “See, I would have totally challenged her at Summer’s Coronation in the ring.” A nod, “Oh yeah, would have won too.” Another nod as the cup was picked back up, the hint of a smirk on her lips as she looks to Cassandra. Trying to cheer her up? More than likely. Would she had won? Who knows.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

That's probably the most accurate thing she's heard on change in a while. 'We learn who we *don't* want to be'. When was it that she came to a point in her life where she was thinking about the need for change? She went with the tides for so long, but nearest the end of her time there, she strove for change. She needed to. If not for Eliza, then at the very least for herself.

"Thanks. I don't disagree, though for some, it takes a certain something to get them on track. Like in that show, The Good Place. Sometimes you just need a push by a few people at the right time and place." She'd never felt so connected to a character as she felt for Eleanor, even though their kind of 'crap' personalities weren't the same.

Hearing Seraphina go on about Daisy not having true friends, not knowing what it is to be happy, and being a general miserable bitch puts an amused smile on her face and she can't help but laugh. "I'd have paid to see that. You totally would have won that fight. Sometimes I wish I could really fight. Best I've got is my bow and that took me a lot of time to figure out." But now it's something she's most proud of. She went from being completely defenseless, aside from use of words, to being somewhat competent at an actual weapon. And she's not bad at it.

"How was the Summer Coronation? I'm so sad I missed it. I wasn't loss for fights, but I was certainly loss for fights of people I actually care about."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A thoughtful nod, “I think I’ve seen that one, it has Ted Denson, right?” she thinks that’s his name. “But what you say makes sense. Some people also need to be at their worst to be able to find those to help them. Or they need a complete change of scenery.” Like moving to a new city. “I’m just glad you came back and I hope you find those good people to help push you if you need it.” She figured Cassandra was a strong woman, but everyone needed friends to lean on. The Winter Court seemed close, and she hoped it still was.

The Nix was obviously happy she got Cassandra to laugh! “Maybe, I’ve never wrestled, but if it was for a friend, to kick some bullies’ ass, would have given it all I had!” and that was the truth. Even if it meant going against Circe’s rules. “Or at least made one hell of a show out of it.” Never question the Treasured loyalty to her friends. “I tried a bow in the park a couple summers ago, this girl offered to teach me. It was fun, but not something I could see myself getting good at. So all the credit to you for sticking it out and learning.” Praise in her voice. “I found out a while ago that I’m not the fighter I thought I was, and have been trying to learn to accept to use what I have to get out of those situations.” Her looks. And she hated it.

“It wasn’t too bad. Circe went all out, like she always does!” laughing, “And had a wrestling ring setup for matches to win things. Only people who wrestled was her and Sonnie. I just tried to be like one of those manager type girls who hypes the crowd and stuff.” But hey, Sonnie won! “Your presence was really missed.” Then her eyes light up, “We should have a girl’s night! Either at the Tavern, or out on the town. Doesn’t have to be wild, just a welcome back type thing. Maybe even just like ice creams and a stroll downtown or something."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Ted Danson, yeah. He was so great in that show." Probably one of her newer favorites since she finally finished it. She smiles at mention of people to help give her a push. She knows she has found those in her court and even beyond. Though, trouble has been more than brewing in the court, given what happened with their motley oath. She hoped things could be fully mended at some point.

Again, Cassandra laughs. The image of the Nix wrestling out the bully of a Flowering Fairest is hilarious. "And I'm positive you'd have succeeded in kicking ass." This is a different side to Sera she hasn't quite seen before. It puts a knot in her chest because it reminds her of what it was like talking to Blodwyn. "I completely get that. Don't you hate having to use the Fairest charms to get out of everything?" It's something she's always hated with a passion. "The fact that I can't just fight hedge weeds, I have to either plea with them or scare them within an inch of their life, absolutely kills me. Though, I'm trying to find different ways to be useful now beyond my bow and looks. Apparently I've got a knack for Omen. Just gotta hope I don't become my namesake." That would be a tragedy.

Cassandra imagines what the Summer Coronation would have looked like with Circe going all out. The last one was fun, with a food fight even. Though, Cassandra had worn a dress she wanted to make sure didn't get destroyed. And again, the kind Treasured makes her feel incredibly loved. It's almost overwhelming getting that feeling of how much she's been missed just being gone a month. "I'd love that. That would be really fun to have a wee get together." She's missed those. She was so isolated in Baltimore not really having any friends anymore. Though, in truth, she really only had one to begin with.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I agree, and I wasn’t sure at first if I would like the movie or not. Cause to be honest, the last movie I saw him in, that I remember, was Three Men and a Baby.” Something about guys trying to raise a kid was funny as hell.

Laughing as well, “I would have succeeded in something.” She could still remember the look on Rhodes face when she landed that punch in the Dreams.

An eager nod of her head, “Yes! I hate that too!” rolling her eyes, “I always wanted to be able to defend myself with something more than charms and looks. And I want others to see me for more than my looks.” It was annoying. “Omen? I know a bit about it, but not a whole lot.” Then thoughtful, “Namesake?” the Nix could admit when she didn’t understand or know something.

“I’ve been looking into Elements, it, in some way, has called to me. And I have the dagger Circe made me and Sonnie has been training me with, but I don’t know,”
    shrug, “just wish it came easier.” Like it did for some other Lost. But in a Dream, in a Dream she was a force.

“Anything you want to do, or more importantly, anything you don’t want to do? Cause I want you to have a fun, carefree time. This should be something you decide, something you want to do and will make you happy. And as you know, the city has a variety of things to do! We also don’t have to go out, we could also have a movie and junk food night! Sonnie and I do that here and there, get takeout, ice cream cake and watch bad movies.” Laughing. But that was just an idea. “We have also been known to bring the pool floats into the living room.” They had fun.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I don't believe I ever saw that one," But the title rings funny enough.

Cassandra takes a sip of her tea, realizing it's starting to cool further than she'd like. When she sips it, she's happy her own chill hasn't affected the tea too much. She's not overly surprised that Sera doesn't know much about Omen. It's not exactly a person's first choice of contracts when one thinks 'useful'. Though, depends on what one calls useful. "It's a set of contracts focused on fate and visions. The one I'm currently working on will let me peer into the future."

And then there is the topic of her namesake. "The story of Kassandra. She was gifted with seer abilities, but because she wouldn't have sex with Apollo, he cursed her so that people wouldn't believe her visions of catastrophe." Men.

"I know exactly what you mean. It's frustrating, but we are doing the best that we can with what we have, and really, that's all we can do besides continuing to work on ourselves." Beyond. She always wanted to be able to truly defend herself. Before, it was easy to ignore that want because she'd had Phillip. If she'd had the power to defend before, maybe... And John, bless every bit of him, isn't exactly a fighter either. She's had nightmares about trying to protect the both of them. "Elements is interesting, though I don't know too much about it. Isn't it interesting which contracts just seem to speak to us? Separation and Mirror have also been interests of mine, but I haven't persued them too far yet. Sometimes I wonder if the gifts we are most connected to are the gifts we had back there."

Cassandra smiles again. What would be fun? "Honestly, a day or night on the town would be fun. We haven't done something like that in a hot minute. I loved when we all went to the club. Any reason to get dressed cute and dance the night away." She may not be the biggest party girl, but she likes a social gather with a bunch of friends. Even if there's a bunch of strangers, having people there she cares about makes it easier to deal with. Her mind can't help but veer back to Blodwyn for a moment, the ultimate party girl. Do whatever will spark you some joy, Cass.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eyes widen, “You need to see it! It’s from the eighty’s, but it’s hilarious. Well, I think it is, but it’s still worth seeing!” and she was pretty sure she had it on dvd somewhere. "Ok, takeout and pool floats used as furniture plus that movie, we're making it happen!" she sounded quite sure of that.

Brief nod, “Ah, yes.” It rings more then a bell this time. “It’s interesting the different paths we each take with Contracts. I use Hearth here and there, mainly when someone is in danger, but never really wanted to peer into the future.” Realizing what she said, “Not that there’s anything wrong with it, not at all. Just not something that called to me. Have you found what you’ve mastered to be useful thus far?” useful or not, it just wasn’t the Nix.

Story! The Treasured leans forward slightly, eagerly listening, “Really?!” clearly enjoying the tale, “Fascinating! The name Apollo, is it a Greek story?” you never know sometimes. “And what a dick!” she exclaims, “What is it with some men and trying to make a woman look bad if she doesn’t want to sleep with him?” a scowl and shake of her head.

“I sometimes train with Sonnie, aside from the dagger lessons. And Worm sparred with me a bit, that was fun. But it’s difficult because, well, Rhodes worries.” Logic tells her he had good reason. But the stubborn part of her stood by it not being a big deal. “It is quite interesting the way some Contracts do that. For me, it started when the other changes began, it was as if I was meant to work with water. And it’s fun.” Cause, yeah. “Separation can be difficult to grasp, but once you get it, it’s amazing. The various ways you are able to somewhat remove yourself from the limitations of reality. I’ve not mastered it by any means, but it’s worth looking into.” She encourages. Another thoughtful look, “You know? I never thought of it that way. You could be on to something there. We have become such fascinating beings, that being connected to gifts from back there seems, well,” pausing, “for lack of a better word, normal. Things ingrained into our very psyche.” This wasn’t her field of expertise or anything, but it was getting interesting. “I wonder if anyones looked into that? Like, really dove into it.” Another sip, then realizing it had cooled off, she tops it off from the tea pot. Which was still warm from the flame that glowed beneath it, then holding it out, “Want a top off?” always the hostess.

“Why not both?!” an innocent enough shrug, “Could do a day thing, maybe hit the shops downtown and see if we can find amazing outfits for a night at a club!” then realizing not everyone could get as excited as she could, “Or maybe simply drinks on the river with a light lunch.” Trying to find ways to make both work. “And I agree, one hundred percent, any reason to get dressed cute and dance the night away!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Huh, I'll have to check it out then. Weird sometimes finding new things from when I came from." She laughs a little bit, given she was raised in the 80s. "Sounds like a total blast to me!" And it did. It was then she really knew she came to the right person.

"Oh, I know you don't mean it that way," A small smile, "I'm a cautious person. I don't often like to jump right into things and if I have a way to just peer through and possibly keep people from getting hurt? Worth it." Except right now. If she were to be trying to look into the future right now? Surely she'll be confused on the outcomes. Curses are funny like that. Funny... "I do find what I've learned useful. Though, sometimes annoying. I have dreams sometimes where I get visions and sometimes they are as simple as my cat, Aria running around the kitchen and knocking something over. Perhaps that's just my body's way of reminding me that what I'm seeing is going to be real and not to doubt myself. But still..." And then there's that voice in my dreams. Not my Keeper's. Something else.

"Yes, it is a Greek tale. She was the daughter of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy, and priestess of the God Apollo. There are a lot of different iterations, but they all end with the same problem. No one believes Cassandra's prophecies." It's something she's always feared as she has begun to walk this path. What if people do not believe her visions? What if she can't believe her own visions? Right now, that would certainly be a problem. Just a couple more months.

Ah. Yeah, I could see that. "Love makes you worry, but it's no real excuse to make you feel like you can't take risks. Though, I say that as the seer who purposefully looks to fate before taking big risks. You had an accident that had happened before, right? Maybe I'm remembering wrong." Oh, Sera knows Separation? "I'd love to see Separation in action at some point. But yes, such a weird one to wrap one's head around."

She nods, "It's another thing I want to study. Guess that's what makes me such a stereotypic Onyx Thane. Matters of the occult have me beyond fascinated. It's been nice having Rhodes as a research partner, I might see what his thoughts are on that one. I noticed... when I grew closer to the Wyrd more recently, my eyes changed. Each day, it feels like I'm growing closer and closer to the person I was back there. Not in personality or anything, but like, in physicality. I don't remember much of what kind of abilities I used then, but- anyway, it would be interesting to do research on for sure."

When Sera asks if she wants a top off from the tea pot, she nods, "Yes please, thank you."

The more they talked about it, the more of a grand occasion it began to sound, but even beyond that, it was a plan in the midst of being made. She tries to see how she can marry both of the ideas, "They could both work, honestly. I'm never not for going shopping for a new dress," because in all honesty, that's all she wears in the first place. "And especially if we can find something that would look really cute for a club? Mm, or maybe see if there is a theme going on and we can shop toward a theme. That's always fun," Though can get frustrating when you can't find exactly what you want. But then, that's what backups are for.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’ll get an evening setup.” She could take nights off, but would make sure to give Cassandra enough time to be free.

“That makes sense. I just always wondered what knowing the outcome of something would cost. What do they call it,” a pause, thoughtful, “butterfly effect? Think that’s it. I always worried that me preventing something from happen would have more dire consequences later on. But I could just be paranoid too.” Could totally be a thing. “That’s really curious how that seems to work. And it very well could be your body reminding you of what you are able to see.” But still weird.

“I suppose it’s a good tale of not believing everything you are told about another. A cautionary tale about buying into gossip.” Two sides to every story. And if someone is actively bad mouthing someone, take their words with a grain of salt.

Shrugging as she sips the tea, “Yeah, I understand where the worry comes from, and we grew closer because of it I believe. And yes, a sparring accident. I suppose us worrying about those we care about getting hurt is just something we have to live with.” She worries about him. “I could do that. Maybe we can a set a day or time and meet up at the Tavern? I’d feel more comfortable showing you while safely in the Tavern.” Less prying eyes.

Smiling with a nod, “I know he’s greatly enjoyed it as well. And I know he loves to share knowledge with others.” Especially if they ask him. Another nod, “I had the same happen recently with my hair, ears, hell, even gills. And in my Dreams I’m remembering more and more of my time there. My thoughts are, shifting slightly as well.” Sapphires looking distant before she shakes her head with a soft smile, “I’m sure Rhodes will be able to help you find some answers. Or at least direct you where to look. But I think as we get closer to the Wyrd within us, it makes us less human and more, well, like what we were. Stealing a bit of humanity as the connection grows. Though I don’t have the knowledge Rhodes will have, that is just my understanding.” And if she was remembering right.

Eyes widen, “Oh! A club with a theme?! Now that sounds like a great night out! We’ll have to look online and I can ask around the coffee shop, see if we can find something. I love an excuse to wear a costume or something with a theme. As to a new dress to wear out clubbing?” a giggle, “Just don’t tell Rhodes, he thinks I have enough dresses as it is.” But he also knew she was always bringing home new ones. “What type of themes interest you?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Sounds good," She says with a smile.

"The fates I see are the direct result of me or others doing nothing to change them. If you just go about what you had before, nothing changes. At least, not usually anything too big changes." This she knows. And she knows to let fate be most of the time. Preparedness is key. "It certainly could be. Though..." the dreams feel artificial sometimes. "sometimes I wonder the source of it all."

Now that she didn't necessarily agree with. It isn't a cautionary tale of gossip because no one knew she was cursed by Apollo, just that they didn't believe her. "Perhaps. I think it is more a tale about the consequences of deceiving yourself of the truth. Cognitive dissonance causes the Cassandra effect in a lot of people. They'll choose to disbelieve something even when the truth is directly in front of them." And that's always been a huge problem throughout history, but even more so now.

"It would certainly be interesting to know more about. Maybe that goes back to my paranoia and preparedness. I want to know more so I can be prepared for what is to come. You mentioned your thoughts though. If you don't mind, how do you mean? How are they changing?" Now that's a curious portion she's never thought about. Do our thought processes change too? That's terrifying.

What kind of themes is she interested in? Now that's a question. "I love standard Holiday themes, but I also really enjoy the nerdy ones too. Like, dressing up as characters from different fandoms. I don't do it often, but it is a lot of fun. Then there's always the good ol' pirate themes, steam punk, ballroom etcetera. What about you?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread