THREADID
DISPLAYED
(2206) Raiding the Goblin Fruit
Jun 28, 2022 - Jul 21, 2022
(2206) Autumn Talks 2: Electric Boogaloo
Jun 29, 2022 - Jul 4, 2022
(2206) First Bout
Jul 12, 2022 - Jul 20, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

While some might find it easy to overlook Rlyeh, the Nix made it a point to always be observant. A wide smile, “Rlyeh! Great to see you and I love the costume, looks good on you!” it had Harley Quinn vibes without being over the top.

And then Sonnie! Killing it in a bikini! “Sonnie! Wow, damn girl!” the Beast worked that two piece.

“Golden Brawler?” a nod, “I like it!” though she wasn’t much of a brawler, it still sounded badass. “But I think I’ll take manager who provides distractions at the side of the ring.” Winking to the Summer. “I would expect no less from the Summer Court.” She was excited to see just what Circe had planned for the night.

Then came a new face. And by her Mien and words to Circe, maybe a Summer? Her own Mantle spinning up pink petals around her. “Always exciting to see a new face! I’m Seraphina, Vernal Sovereign, but please just call me Sera.” Her smile warm and friendly, her voice, angelic.

The smile then turned to Anatole, “Anatole! Good to see you, hope you’ve been well.” The dwarf was growing on her. “Um, not sure yet. I’m not much of a wrestler, but you never know! Anything to honor our Summer Queen.” She might give it a go, cause, why not?

Now Gerrit showing up in costume was unexpected! But she smiles, glad to see him stepping out a bit. She had never seen his burns and scars, but is respectful and doesn’t let her eyes linger at all, focusing on the jacket. “Now that is a jacket Gerrit! Looks good!” she hoped the Winter would step out a bit more, put himself out there.

Did she catch the linger from her husband? Of course. Did she change up her walking and standing to draw his eyes even more? Of course.

A sly smile as she looks at him through her lashes, “Very new.” She confirms, “Plus, a girl needs surprise clothes in her wardrobe to keep up interest.” Not that she was worried about him losing interest, but it was always good to keep him on his toes.

The kiss was returned before she focuses on Circe as the lady of the hour.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes , liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

And there is suddenly there is a lot of Lost. People. Bodies. And oh! Gerrit ! She smiles, or she thinks she smiles, faces are weird-hard-strange. But Gerrit! Oh right, word-voice-action, "...hi!" her hand is half up-down, should she wave? Is that good-appropriate-correct? She just puts her hands down-down. Arm hanging limply by her side. "You're very - " she wiggles her fingers. Her maybe-faces-are-hard-smile on her face. She is trying. Today is for trying.

Looking around, eyes roving and oh. New person, fire-water-steam. She offers her-fellow-not-the-same-but-the-same-Elemental a wave, a real one. With motion and feeling. "Hi! Hello! I'm," saying hello too many times, "R'lyeh. And you are new. And Summer. And. Hi..?" the other Elemental was there, and here and...pretty...intimidating. Like. yeah.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

4. Likes liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

As Liam ducks into the Summer Hollow he's blown away by sheer volume of spectacle in the space. Circe's really putting her heart and soul into this! Awesome! His Spring heart was glad to see the fun atmosphere throughout.

Deciding to really lean into the Giant angle, Liam's gone for a large coat covering his treant frame and a black wrestling singlet. He strides confidently amongst his friends and gives Circe a low bow with both arms stretched out, looking extra limb-like.
    "Queen Circe. Happy Summer Coronation!" He pulls himself up, perhaps a little stiff from the tight underclothes. "Looks like we've got quite the colorful crew here. You're not taking bets on the matches, are you?" He smiles with the question, though this Coronation looks a little bit sparse compared to the last few he's been too. So many have moved on...

But there were still many more familiar faces present. Including his own Monarch and her Aumtumnal husband. He bows low to both. ​"Queen Sera, King Rhodes. As always a pleasure to see you both." ​They were truly a power couple, and Liam sincerely hopes he doesn't have to contend with either of them in the ring. Or ever. He's about to open conversation when he spies Gerrit; and giving a nod of respect to both he makes his way towards his fellow Ogre. "Hey, Gerrit! Good to see ya. Love the jacket." And he does. Liam likes seeing Gerrit come out of his shell just a bit.

Then there's that dry, bitter smell in the vicinity...and Liam freezes. He looks frantically around until he sees Talia talking to Anatole and R'lyeh.
    "Is...is she new?" ​Liam whispers to Gerrit. He looks just a bit nervous as his barksin face twists from a broad, bombastic smile to a nervous grin.

6. Likes , , liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"My sister of the Summmer 80's," she turns on Talia with the Mancho Man impression. Then drops it, "It's copacetic."

Anatole gets a look of disappointment from the Summer Queen. "Slaying my foe gives ya a pass, on having a differnt entire then the class, for I am always happy ta see ya."

Circe laughs as Gerrit asks about the plant. "Of course my stellar coated friend, of course I cared for yer great gift. It ain't like I'd try odd Hedge fertilizer on it first. Testing on weeds and weeding the testing with shotgun, then unicorn shit boots." Circe was serious about all of that.

When Rhodes offers her the box, Circe stops leaning on the ropes. She instead holds it oddly in on hand, leans back into the ring, and pulls herself forward. Her right hand is on her hat as she rolls over the ropes and controlled falls to the ground, left arm raised up. She lands well and lets got. "Rhodes gives a gift, this my spirits do lift, brother!" Yes, she did the impression again as she accepted the box. Yet she drops it for a moment, "Davvero, Rhodes, hai i miei ringraziamenti per la tua abilità di lingua e il dono più fisico. So che salvi i doni fisici della lingua per tua moglie." Wink.

She turns to Seraphina, "I didn't make any of the match signs fer ya ta carry," she smirks at the Spring Queen, "Unless ya wanna make one."

As for Gerrit's questions, well, "Oh brother, thou art solidly brilliant! True, cream always rises ta the top, yeah!" She starts to spread her arms wide, but she has the box to hold onto so she stops, "If folks wanna gamble, remember ta limit the booze or yer sure ta lose," back to Italian Circe again, "But in queso ya want chips ta gamble with, I didn't bring any dip. I know it is corny, but stuff costs money as it wasn't Frito Lay, and I already dipped inta much funds to salsa up this party."

Then walks over to Talia, violating personal space very much, "Yes, brothers and sisters of the Freehold, we've a noob Summer!" Circe throws her left arm around Talia's shoulder, "I new soldier of Summer, smiting the shit-stains that stand against us! She is awesome, and a great addition ta Funderland Freehold. I mean, she went full 80's, she's great! Introductions too! Short version. Everyone meet the awesome Talia. Talia, meet the everyone. Details are in the long version."

ooc: the IMPACT font is going to be when Circe jumps to a Randy Savage impression, to make it easier to notice.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

8. Likes , , , Xadun liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

She slowly looked Circe up and down for a moment, "Apologies, your Iron Speariness, I forgot to bring you the traditional tithe of Slim Jims." The Beast shrugged and smiled, "Boots? What need have I of boots? I am a kung fu master!" Master was debatable, but she was pretty good. "I kick ass barefoot, bay bay! Buuuuuuuuuuuuut, relax! My wrasslin' gear is in my bag."

The new Summer Talia arrived, an unknown entity to her. She was already sliding to the side, to interpose herself between Seraphina and this stranger, when Circe made it obvious everything was cool. Sonnie smiled and nodded to the new girl, "Howdy! Did a paint factory explode on you? I love it!"

Seeing the reaction of Anatole had to her bikini, the simian Steepscrambler responded in the most Spring way possible: She twerked her butt in his general direction, "Enjoying the show?" This was followed by a good 10 seconds of pure laughter. "That would have been funnier if I had Chun Li's dump truck!"
    Rhodes received a simple wave in return. Twerking at the Autumn King would probably be crossing a line of decorum or something. Still tempting, though.

Now, her own Court Monarch, Seraphina , got a more energetic response, "Me? What about you?" The Monkey Beast gestured wildly at the Fairest's outfit, "Holy shitake! Step on me, mommy!"

"Hi Liam!" She waved at the tree man, "What? Who?" Her head swiveled around before settling on the newbie Summer, "Oh her? New? Nooooo! She's been around forever!" Her expression turned to one of concern for the Elemental, "Liam, do you-- do you not remember..." she paused ever so briefly until Circe gave the name, "...Talia? Everyone knows Talia. You know Talia, right? Is your memory okay?" This might be the lamest attempt to gaslight someone ever.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

10. Likes , , , , Orianna liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post

Striking Looks
    (Anti-Establishment)
    Summer Mantle
    Talia

Mien
    Fire dances and crackles in her hair, her eyes are a burnt orange colour, steam occasionally escapes from her pores.

Mantle
    Talia's mantle gives of a feeling of dry heat and smoke which reminds people of a forest fire.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waterborn Fireheart

Talia beamed, within the space of no more than a minute the freehold had become a hive, buzzing with activity. Naturally she approved. She wasn't even phased when Circe invaded her personal space, shortly after her escape she would have cut a bitch for trying. These days... well the Summer court had beat that out of her. When you fight with your brothers and sisters side by side you have to get over your personal space issues.

She let the Summer Queen introduce her and smiled at the group. "It is certainly a pleasure to meet you all. I am sure we will be cracking skulls and chewing bubble gum together at some point. You all better be packing because I am usually all out of bubble gum."

"Anyhow, I had to go with the 80's. It was the best era." A brief second passed as Talia thought back to a more nostalgic time "It was a simpler, sexier time. Naturally I had to come all colours blazing."
    Talia ¦ Elemental ¦ Waterborn / Fireheart

12. Likes , , liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

The Freehold was gathering now and the party was quickening its pace. The Wizened felt the subtle pressure even though their group was relatively small; his mantle pooled and oozed, responding to his inner agitation.

"Well then. I guess it is a hello, Talia ."

He gave the Elemental a grandfatherly smile.

The Summer Sovereign's loud exuberance boomed around him and the Wizened's eyebrow flickered. Still smiling he looked once to the ring and once to the far wall with its tables of provender. Lazily he raised a hand a gestured towards the food and drink.

"I can see that battle is about to commence. I am going to browse to the drink and try some of those particularly succulent looking goblin fruits. Anyone wish to join me?"

He raised an enquiring eyebrow towards Gerrit Liam Gelt and Rlyeh

Anatole moves across to the tables of food
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jun 28th, 2022 at 03:14 PM.  Reason for Edit: added link

14. Likes , liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Rhodes' smile was met with an incline of the head. "I'm doing fine, thank you. I hope all is well on your end too." He wanted to pick the Dread Lord's brain again in due time, but there was a lot happening right now so he just made a mental note to come back to later.

Like so often, much of what Circe said made little sense to Gerrit. Context clues and tone allowed him to assume that she liked the gift this year as much as last year and that she was having a good time. Good for her. Plus, she introduced the new face to everybody. There was a part of him that wondered what kind of Summer Courtier was too shy to introduce themselves, but maybe he just missed it. "Hello Talia, I'm Gerrit." And he left it at that - like with every newcomer he had little ambition to fight for attention with everyone else.

The Ogre couldn't help but smile briefly when R'lyeh stumbled over her words to basically give a compliment much like Seraphina - both of which Gerrit bore patiently and with humility. "Yes, I am very, aren't I?"

Now, Liam in a wrestling singlet was not something he had expected to see. Then again, maybe it was more on brand for the Spring to let loose. "Thank you Liam. I hope you are doing well?" He now realized that the last weeks have gone by without any bigger meetings, so the Coronation was a nice opportunity to mingle again. He wondered how Liam took Worm's disappearance, but opted not to talk about that now.
    And just when it got a bit too crowded for Gerrit's taste Anatole seemed to have the same idea. He was pretty sure that they could step away for a moment and that Circe would find a way to grab their attention again if things were about to officially start. So he followed the Wizened to the refreshment table.

16. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Have you ever failed to keep my interest up, amore mio? It would be impossible in that outfit," the Flowering batted back to Sera before settling into his more refined pose.

Liam's greeting was met with an inclination of the head. "Liam. I hope you are well? And your forest friends as well?" The nymph in his hollow was a most fascinating creature to speak with.

There was something familiar about Circe's impression, like a memory of a dream already faded. More like déjà vu, like he knew who Circe was trying to be, but couldn't remember any more details. "In such attire, can you blame me?" He replied to the wink of the Summer Queen. "Did you get the Wyrdstone? I can't see it here," he added.

Introductions among the more lively were afoot. Though conversation was his forte, the energy buzzing around the Summers and Sonnie was a little concentrated for his tastes. Slipping Sera a small peck on the cheek he looked for a place to move. Ryleh certainly seemed.... well, not at ease, but less reserved that in the past. Perhaps she was becoming more comfortable. Rhodes' eyes settled on her for a time, watching. There was still no sign of a Mantle to be seen, so it seemed another talk may need to be in order. No time like the present.

The Dread Lord took a couple of steps towards the wispy Elemental. "Ryleh, my dear. I would like a quick word, before the festivities start in earnest." His mantle twisted haunting whispers into the air just beyond hearing as he moved close to her, his overly-large eyes watching her intently. The easy smile on his lips seemed detached from his eyes as he gestured a little away from the gathering crowds.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

18. Likes , , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a part of her that felt sad for Rlyeh. She knew what it was like to feel like an outcast and still be trying to find your voice. She spent years like that, both before and after. But she also knew it wasn’t something to push, so she’d give the Elemental space. Though there was no denying a part of her that wanted to push her into the spotlight and make her see it wasn’t that bad.

The thought was pushed back, and a warm smile offered to her. A way to let her know Sera was there, saw her, and enjoyed her company.

“And a pleasure to see you too! Hope things have been going well, we should get together soon and chat.” Always good to make sure your Court was doing well. And Liam was good company.

Sapphires dance with amusement as she watches Circe command the spotlight. Maybe someday she’d learn Italian and be able to better understand her friend. At the wink to Rhodes, she makes a note to ask him later, figuring it would be something dirty about her or them as a couple. But of course, all in good fun.

A shrug of a leather clad shoulder, “That’s ok, I can always just walk around the outside of the ring and be distracting. Cheering on my client, and catching the attention of his or her opponent.” Offering a sly smile to the Summer. Hey, she had to work with what she had, and that was looks and a voice.

Smiling to the new Summer, “Nice to meet you Talia, welcome to Sacramento.” Seemed Circe already knew her and vetted her, so her guard dropped a bit. Not a lot, but some.

And then Sonnie was twerking at Anatole, and the Nix laughed. Light and musical in sound. Consider that something she never thought she would see. But damn it was funny!

“Yes you! Rocking that two piece and representing our Court with style!” she would always try and put the attention on someone else. Though she did strike a pose with a hand on her hip, “We can work something out.” A wink added before she laughed again.

A nod as Talia spoke, sounded like someone who was going to get along with Circe. Which meant they were in trouble! But in a good way.

She watches as Anatole heads over to the food, which sounded really good actually. But she felt as a Monarch, she should remain where she was to help Circe should she need it, and greet people. Looked like Gerrit was going to join him.

“Impossible you say?” a translucent finger tapping her chin, “Hmmm.” A playful smile on her lips.
    Eyes narrowed suspiciously at Rhodes and Circe, but she doesn’t say anything. What could she say, she had no clue what the Summer had said.

Instead, she walks over to the drinks and finds herself something to drink. Wine would be her go to, but it didn’t seem to go with the outfit, so she found a beer instead.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

20. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread