Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eager nod as she stars the sketch, a few notes added, “Knee length of longer? I can do either, but knee length would give you more maneuverability.” But she was ok with either, this was his design. “Yes! Spider silk is one of those often-overlooked materials that can take an item to the next level in my opinion. It’s saved me a few times.” That extra defense always came in handy in a fight. “And yeah, appropriate for the Ashen Court.” Or anyone for that matter. Extra defense was extra defense.

She couldn’t help it, she laughed. But it was a laugh of someone enjoying the excitement of the one in front of them. “There is something about a high collar that adds, well, something.” For lack of a better word. “It adds mystery and intrigue.” At least when she looked at it.

Tapping the pencil, studying the sketch and thinking, “That should be doable. I managed to make my necklace enhance my singing, no reason we couldn’t add to your fearsome demeanor.” But what material would provide that? “I’d be interested to see what the Markets have to offer. Some materials can be a bit more difficult to gather. But,” a single nod, “I’m looking forward to the challenge!” this would be fun, a test of her skills. “Did you want the jacket in either a black or dark charcoal? Or maybe a blend of colors, dark, of course.” Because fear is dark.

I think it can, Sera has a necklace that adds to her expression(singing)...so maybe. I'm sure Saber Sloth will tell us if we are mistaken
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

yep you can do that with hedgspun, it would work like a skill spec when active, like Sera's necklaces giving bonuses to her singing. So when the dots are bought i'd need a intimidation or Persuasion 'spec' to attune the suit to

4. Likes , Orianna liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole thought for a moment.

"Blend of black, grey, charcoal, might be best. My shadowy mantle can do the rest - and that will only be enhanced by the Hedgespun."

He nodded confidently and eased back on his seat, away from the table.

"As for length... Lets keep it knee length then. Assuming my mantle will do the rest."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The colors were written off to the side of the sketch, her face lit up in excitement. This was what she loved to do.

Another nod, as knee length was written down as well.

“If you don’t mind, I have my measuring tape with me and I’d like to get your measurements. That way it’s the perfect fit.” Some people were sensitive about that, some were not. Which was Anatole? Could she wing it? Maybe.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

The burned dwarf grinned, his teeth flashing in the sea of his effusive curls.

"Just as I expected. Take what measurements you need."

He slid of his chair, waiting.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Standing, she begins by measuring the distance between armhole seams across his back. Number written down. Then, after asking him to relax his arms at his sides, she measures from the shoulder straight down to his wrist. Next was the chest underarm measurement followed by the chest overarm measurement. Jackets had a lot of measurements; dresses were way easier. Finally, the waist, had to make sure the jacket could be closed if needed and be comfortable. Comfort was always important.

Once everything was written down, she stands and smiles, “Think I have everything to get started! I’ll probably focus on gathering the materials from the Hedge first, as those can be the trickiest. But once I have those, I can set to work and I’ll let you know when it’s finished.”

Seems a good place to wrap I'll get set to work on the Glimpse for the actual crafting

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole smiled amiably as he submitted to the tailor's work.

"Of course. Please, do not rush on my account."

Sounds good

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread