Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Now there's something you don't hear every day," the Lord remarked, his curiosity clearly piqued. "What drew you to such an uncommon area of study?"

He chuckled, "I suppose that's one way of looking at it, but sometimes the boring is a necessity."

He methodically unfolded a parchment and offered it over to William, "Please read that carefully and let me know if you have any questions."

Blood Hunt:

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

William thought for a brief moment "In theory I potentially have an eternity to pursue topics that interest me. So it was an opportunity to tick that topic off the list. At the moment I am studying Ethics, Religion & Philosophy." It also helped to have a world of information at your fingertips but he knew better than to mention the Internet in front of... well other kindred. William carefully took the parchment as he spoke.

"My my Priscus Jack, I must say you are clearly a person of substance." he observed the parchment "Good quality parchment is hard to find. It is very likely that I will be asking who your supplier is."

Williams eyes slowly travelled across the parchment, it wasn't that he was a slow reader. He was taking ever single word in, analysing them and committing to memory.

"I don't have any questions on the rules. But I do have 2 questions if I may be so bold?"

"I do not want to presume anything of course. I see that Her Majesty has wisely entrusted her Prisci to deal with matters of acknowledgement. I do not wish to presume your decision but if that is a yes do I also need to present myself to her or is that covered by our meeting. I will be honest, I do not wish to make a faux pas. Every Domain has its own local customs."

"My second question is more personal in nature. What are your areas of expertise? I of course mean no offence, but it may be useful to know for the future."
    William Walker
    Active Powers: None

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Potentially, the Lord plucked from the statement with a grin. At least he appreciated the lack of permanency to their condition.

"I'll have to warm up to provide such deep secrets," the Lord remarked with a coy expression.

"The acknowledgement the Priscii provide are on behalf of the Prince. You do not need to seek an additional acknowledgement from this one..." Jacque trails off in thought, "Unless you've done something to require it for some reason." Stranger things have happened.

"With your understanding we can complete the final step of presentation. Do you, Mister William Walker, swear loyalty to Prince Alessandra Antinori, and to the the officers of her Court, and to abide by the Prince's laws as set forth by her hand?"

After the new Lord's response, he chuckled briefly at the mention of offense, "I see, turning the tables are we?" He waved a hand dismissively with a flick of his wrist, "I was a lifelong lawyer and I'm licensed to practice in California.... under a different name of course. Aside from that, we share a fondness to pursue knowledge in a variety of topics. I know a little about everything but I'd say my specialty is in negotiating." The term was broad but intentionally so. His life...his requiem... he's had a long time to refine the skill.

Blood Hunt:

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

William chuckled at Jacque's statement. A sense of humour, he liked that. He would have made a comment but there was pressing business to attend to. He had nothing that he needed to declare to the Prince, and in all honesty his tactics were to leave her be. If she wanted him, she would send someone to speak with him or summon him.

"I swear loyalty to Her Majesty Prince Alessandra Antinori and the officers of her court and to abide by the Princes laws as set forth by her hand."

"As for turning the tables.... What sort of Ventrue would I be if I didn't at least attempt to find out at least one of your areas of expertise. " He offered Priscus Jacque a grin. "That parchment however, clearly I will have to work a bit harder to get you to reveal such esoteric secrets."
    William Walker
    Active Powers: None

Jennifer Hazelton

ST note: Due to posting into the new Elysium that occured after this thread, please wrap this thread by tomorrow at the latest. As it is 4/5 currently.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Very good, Mister Walker." The Lord answered to the declaration of loyalty. "You are hereby Acknowledged. You may now set up a basic Haven and you are free to feed within the communal areas of the city."

The Lord looked around at the dwindling crowd, "I have a few things I need to wrap up before retiring for the evening. Call me if you find yourself with questions as you get settled in."

"Enjoy the rest of your evening."

Leaving it open if you had a parting post and then I'll close it after your response.

Blood Hunt:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread