Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You can address me as Seneschal or Priscus Jack." he introduced himself and waited for William to do the same. "What business do you have with me?" the Lord inquired. He had struck a few bargains over the past months, so this Kindred could be here for any number of reasons.

Continued from 2203 Eternal Court...

Blood Hunt:

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

William smiled politely, listening carefully as the Priscus of Lords spoke. "Thankyou for seeing me Priscus Jack, I know you are a very busy man and do not wish to take up too much of your time. I have just arrived in the city and I wanted to meet you first as it's the only proper and the most respectful course of action." William paused for a split second. "I was hoping that I would be able to call Sacramento home and have come seeking acknowledgement." William wanted to make a good impression, the first impression was probably the most important. The question as to if he was doing a good job... well time would tell.
    William Walker
    Active Powers: None

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was his suspicion and now confirmed- the stunning Kindred was one of his.

"That prudence should serve you well Mister........" The Lord lingered on the prefix, waiting for Walker to fill in the blank of his name. The prior opening to introduce himself had gone unnoticed, so perhaps something a little more direct would do. "First things first, what brings you to Sacramento?"

Blood Hunt:

"Walker... William Walker" He paused for a split second. "My research indicated that it was big enough without being too big. New York, Los Angeles and London are fine cities however, they lack a more intimate feel."

"I previously spent a bit of time in Lancaster in England. However, my mentor is there and I wanted to make my own path and not follow one of someone else's design. Sacramento came highly recommended, so I figured I would try settling down here. Not to mention to californian economy is heating up right now and is seeing a boom in this new fangled gig-economy which I admit seemed interesting enough to look into."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah..." the Lord nodded along with William's history and reasons. "I don't hear many that pay attention to or comment on the economic benefits of the area. Do you happen to be an economist of sorts or is it just a habit of prudence?"

An excellent segue into checking off one of the boxes, "Speaking of prudence, I must ask if you've committed the act of Amaranth at any point during your requiem."

Blood Hunt:

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

Williams warm smile drops for a split second. For a brief moment he looks half disgusted half offended. The warm smile quickly reappeared as quickly as it had left.

"Amaranth? God no. It's a vile disgusting act committed by desperate losers and morons."

William took a brief second to compose himself. "As for economics I am no expert, but its always useful to know before moving to a city. Take Detroit, one look at the economy and crime rate gives you enough reason to give it a miss."
    William Walker

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord gauged William's response to the question very carefully. He could almost be amused, if he weren't so accurate in the assessment. "It is always good to weed out those who can't control themselves in the simplest of ways."

"Is there something you are an expert in then?" The Lord was indifferent to the response, but clearly curious in his question. Sacramento was a bastion of stability and part of the reason why was being aware of and leveraging the strengths of each of its residents.

Blood Hunt:

"I would not say that I am an expert in that particular field. Crime... it's not within my area of interest."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"For the sake of expediency, you are welcome to share what you do have an expertise in instead of what you do not..."

Wasn't sure if you had a typo in your last post

Blood Hunt:

William Walker
    Striking Looks
    (Stunning)
    William Walker

English Accent

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Academically I am a hymenopterologist."

William paused for a second "My other interests are rather boring I am afraid. Stocks, shares, crypto currency and I still own a business in the UK that is currently operating. A nightclub to be exact. But I am in early stages yet so I don't know if I would set up a similar venture here."

William Walker

11. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread