Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Liam's outburst on pools gets a look from Circe. "Eh?"

She turns to Seraphina, "I thought ya already owned a pool? Didn't ya have a pool party a while back? Hmm." Circe gets alook of concentration on her face before nodding. "Yeah, I brought coffee filled donuts. Would this theoretical pool be intense swimming or bikini will stay on kind?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc:3 days left. R U all ret 2 wrap up?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A quick blink to Circe, then a shake of her head, “No actually. But I’m sure I can pull something off with being the Directors wife and add a story to go with it. Maybe add a line about being fascinated by the creatures and wanting to make sure none were hurt and were rehomed safely.” A shrug. Easy enough story to spin. Add her voice, and she was set.

Smiling to Liam, “Sure! I’m currently learning to use a dagger, made by our very own badass Summer Queen.” A nod to her. “And hey, nothing wrong with a hammer if it gets the job done!” encourages the Nix.

There was a bit of confusion about what was said, “I haven’t had much dealing with the zoo.” Had she said differently? She didn’t think so, but wasn’t sure. “But I’m sure the zoo would glady take on volunteers.” Though she was still confused, she decided to move on from it.

Laughing, a light and musical sound, “No worries Liam, it wasn’t supposed to be a surprise. If it was, it would have been mentioned before.” Trying to reassure him.

To Circe, “Spring is working on making our Hollow the best there is, that’s all.” And it would be the best.

Nodding, “That was my old house, which I sold and purchased a new one. Rhodes was concerned with my address being out there, was a big thing.” A hand waving it off, “So new house, and it does have a pool.” It had been an easy decision for her to make. End the argument by simply buying a new house.

Thoughtful look to the elf, “Hmmmm. I don’t think Spring has decided. Though I would think we would want a place of relaxation and enjoyment. But, we’ll get back to you.” A wink given to Liam and Circe.

So sorry, I thought the scene was closed...lol! Guess I got confused :P But I'm good to start wrapping!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam appreciates Sera's reassurance, glad he hadn't ruined anything for the upcoming Spring Coronation. "Oh, good. I was afraid I'd have forgotten something."

Circe's mention of 'intense' swimming brings a puzzled look to the Giant. "Like for laps? I mean, I guess? Thought I hadn't thought of putting in lanes for that. Though I can see that as a fun Summer thing." ​Would Circe let a Spring Lost work on a Summer Hollow? There didn't seem to be a great emphasis on Court separation so far...

Same! Ready to get back to the Tunnel Exploration

7. Likes Origins, Orianna liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Work that Fairest angle," she cheers Seraphina.

"Well, that's better than Summer kind of improvising our shit," Circe gleefully concedes to the Springs on the Hollow development. As for hiding her home address, that gets a nod from Circe. Sounded like Rhodes for sure. "Has Rhodes considered the digital privacy services? Helps hide ya from online searches. Beats coding it yerself."

"Cool, let me know which it is with the pool," she smirks, "Though wardrobe malfunctions could be a Spring thing, couldn't they?"

Circe looks to Liam owlishly blinking her eyes. Then throws her head back at the implication. "Oh ho ho ho! I'd not go swimming in a body of water in a Summer Hollow. Imagine what could get attracted or grow in the water's filled with raging Wyrd."

Circe claps, "Okay! We got a plan, let's roll it out and finish the map, er, part of the map, yeah."

End scene, I shall post the last thread soon for this adventure. Have a great night folks.

9. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread