Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

The November afternoon had a chill in the air that seeped into the bones. Maybe it was being out in the open or perhaps just the ambient chill from the stones but Eulogy was finding himself mildly uncomfortable. He told himself his current discomfort must be due to the weather because it surely could not be from his clothes. His blue Demin overalls and think fleece hoody were very appropriate for gardening in this weather and one could hardly toil in the dirt wearing a suit. Even though that is what he would prefer.

He adjusted his black toque out of his eyes and sniffed the cold air. He paused in his work to glance at the entrance. The wrought iron gate was firmly open inviting entry to any who wished to visit the a loved one. So far today, like most days, there were none. Which made it easier for him to to speak to his incoming guest.

Mordechai again turned his attention back to his work. Reaching a hand into a bucket of soapy water he pulled forth a sponge and began to wipe down the gravestone. This particular stone was a member of the ancients club. Being one of the older markers in the cemetery. An epitaph to a centuries dead woman the stone could still be read. "Here lies Edith Cloverfield. Wife and Mother 1718 - 1801." It was a simple unadorned stone as most were at the time. Mordechai pondered the life she had lived while he cleaned the grime off.
    Zeromancer ragnarokxg
    • Member of the Caretakers.

2. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
    Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer was dropped off at the gate. As he walked through the wrought iron gate his coat blew with the breeze. He realized why Eulogy wanted to meet here. Even though the place was new to him it felt familiar. Zeromancer looked around and the place was almost uninhabited, except for one person who seemed to be cleaning something. That must be Eulogy, Zeromancer thought to himself.

Zeromancer approached the lone person.
    Spell: Speak with the Dead

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Eulogy glanced up from his work to see a lone figure approaching. He threw the sponge back in the water bucket with a splash and stood.

The moros called out in a pleasent voice. "Hello there. Welcome to the green. Are we visiting someone specific today?" He was fairly certain the man was here to see him but Eulogy had learned that assuming things can get people into trouble.

6. Likes , , Aeolus liked this post
    Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Shadows grow deeper or seem to reach out, and objects look decayed or rotted. With powerful magic might result in ghostly faces appearing in reflective surfaces, watching those around the mage with stern or angry expressions, the mage might even hear whispers.
    Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Zeromancer approached the lone man, he noticed that he was crouched down cleaning something.

Taken aback from the mans words the Moros responded cautiously: "Yeah I am here to meet with someone named Eulogy. Would you happen to be him?" He was sure this was the man he had contacted earlier, but you could never be too cautious.

8. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:

Active Spells

None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Eulogy nodded sagely and smiled. "I thought as much. I am indeed the man you are looking for although everyone around here calls me Mordechai. I am not a giant fan of nicknames." he said.

Mordechai observed the other man and continued. "So, tell me What brings you to these parts? Business, pleasue or a little of both?"

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zeromancer smirked, "I get it, call me Zero. I am here for both" he said with a grin. Zero continued, "I needed a change of scenery after losing a close friend of mine, and so I made my way west. Just wanting to get to know the locals so to speak." Zero paused, "So anything I need to know about the local Consilium?"

12. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:

Active Spells

None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Eulogy nodded. "I get it. he echoed Zero matching the other man's smirk. "Change can be hard. To have someone you care about no longer be part of your life can be something of an adjustment."

"Well that is a great question." Eulogy said with a nod to emphasize his words. "The locals are generally pretty laid back. The club is a little wish washy on the finer details at the minute. Although all five seats at the head table are filled. Group concensus was we don't need a charter. Sticking firmly with the big old book of law when looking at what rules to follow. Which is probably irrelevant to you unless you happen to be a ladder man such as myself.

14. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Just a little reminder - as long there have been no XP spent on a private Sanctum, scenes are not a safe space.
    Yes, the Site cost XP but both the Site's description and the intro post specified that this location is open to the public.

I'm not waiting for an opportunity to drop a couple of witch-hunters on you.

I'm just saying smart Mages would act as if I were.

Zero
    Hector Zeroni
    High Speech
    Striking Looks
    (Intimidating)
    Fighting Style
    (Staff Fighting)
    Zeromancer

Zeromancer Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Zero nodded, "Its been a while since I have met someone new from the ladder. Even though I am not a from the ladder, we should have some similar interests. Back home I was a Censor for the Mysterium. Something I am hoping to continue." Zero paused and looked around before continuing, "Also I am all too familiar with death. As a Moros I know death is inevitable, but could be a beautiful thing. And there is plenty to learn from the dead as well as the living. And by the looks of it you seem to have the same respect for death as I do."

Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:

Active Spells

None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Mordechai nodded at the newcomer with a smile. "Well that makes a lot of sense, why you got in contact with me." he said as if only now realizing the connection.
    He glanced around the empty graveyard and continued. "The city is somewhat safe for us but we do try to keep on the down low with all the fancy buz words. If you catch my drift?" he said in a subtle warning.

An idea occured to Mordechai and he said "Anyway if your goal is meeting the locals there is a man you may be interested in touching base with. Someone on the same path in life as us. He kinda runs the club you were talking about. You want I should see what he is up to? I have been meaning to have him over for awhile. "

@Aeolus A little danger never hurt anyone. How bad could it be?? (Don't kill me :-))

18. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread