Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn dipped her head gently in response to Weil Lin’s thank you for using her preferred name. It costs nothing to be polite and respect someone’s preference even if you are unsure of their reasoning. It didn't really matter. “I am glad to hear the welcome has been forthcoming.” Quinn arched a brow at that statement. Found everything you wanted, huh? “Be careful what you wish for…” Quinn said with a little wink, stepping up her smile to assure it is only meant in jest.

Before she could follow to the side with Wei Lin and Milton, she was waylaid by Perez and Co, and apparently some cheese to go with wine. Oh my. The newly formed coterie was before her eyes. She knew this thanks to the tip Edward had given her via letter. Quinn nodded to Simone, and to the girl who forgot about it, Quinn paused a moment to examine her. “In situations like that, its best to utilize your resources like the court couriers. Even if you cannot deliver in person.” This was a teachable moment in Quinn’s experience.

Quinn smiled to Mable Wood as she approached, until she too was whisked off for some more Domain Business. That was alright though. They both took what needed to be done over socializing every time. Quinn thought back to having drinks and conversation at Nexus and how nice that was, but quickly turned to the group to get a report on any progress made.

Before she scooted to talk with Perez and Co, she paid her respects to the Court officials. Giving the deepest curtsey to the Prince, luckily able to catch a look at her dress. Then the Seneschal, though not quite the same depth as what the Prince received, and Archon Twist last but certainly not least in a classic black ford dress. Yes, Quinn absolutely spent an extra moment or three checking her out before heading straight for business, giving a smile of apology to Helen as she did so.

Continued in (2111)Domain Business...

2. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The night was going along swimmingly so far. A nod from the Prince, signalling she thought well of the decorations was a good sign. Better than the alternative at least.

He took notice of the lingering approach of Connor. He also had an ear on the conversation going on with the unacknowledged gangrel. He would have to circle around to them at some point in the evening but the questions so far were well enough. He motioned to Connor, separating himself from another conversation to start one with him.

Continued in (2111) Speaking easy...

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Simone and the coterie pause to give an approriate bow and curtseys to the Seneschal Jack.
    Respects paid, the four follow after Quinn to continue the conversation.

Mariposa nods, apparently embarassed as she replies. "I shall do that in the future, Priscus Durant."
    Simone offers a typewritten report with cliff notes in triplicate, contained in the manilla envelope.
    "This is my typed report. There is a bit more that happened after this - Mr. Jake and Ms. Clark followed the persons of interest into a bar. I can tell you more about that in person as I did not type that up. I am very interested in assisting in any follow up that you have planned - as is the Clark, Jake, Sanchez coterie."

The others continue to speak among themselves, after giving appropriate greetings to the Seneschal and others.

Posting order: Bellemy is up, then Twist

6. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy had remained withdrawn for most of the evening. The swirling mass of bodies cascaded around the haunt in a spectacular show of decadence and the Nosferatu was happy to take it all in. The movement of the court. The little threads that wove together to form a tapestry of power and dominion. Each movement important.

As fierce eyes scanned the crowed the creature who is Bellemy caught a look that was something more. The creature weighed and measured and assessed the possibilities before deciding internally that it was not a figment of imagination. It was in fact an invitation.

The faux hawker smiled toward Milton and crossed the room to join him.

Continued in Around the Bireme...

Curse: See Minisheet

8. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

failure

Fucking Haunts, Wei Lin cursed internally. She really tried to keep her emotions out of her expressions but deep seated disgust fueled with such a blatant disregard for a simple request... Well, maybe Helen could mistake the sneer for a smile. If she was completely blind. The reposte at the tip of her tongue, Wei Lin barely kept it in. Too many ears around for her to snap at some arrogant Rat, so instead, she simply nodded and turned back to her other conversations. One must pick their battles.

"Oh, do not worry, Priscus Durant, my desires are well under control," she chuckled, sharing in the joke.

Noting the Prince's entrance, Wei Lin bowed low and long, the fedora off and pressed into her chest even as her stomach churned with an instinctual terror of the powerful predator. As she straightened, returning her hat to its rightful place, she noted other Kindred entering some of whom she didn't know yet. At least the revolting sight of the striking Haunt was soothed by the elegant beauty of Priscus Twist. The Succubus payed another bow to her, complete with a quick smile even as they weren't particularly close - the Archon was family.

As the new face, blue hair and a dress with a more modern twist to the theme than most in attendance, addressed her, Wei Lin turned to the woman, stumping out the fighting urges of the Beast.

"Wei Lin Carter, of Clan Daeva. But I prefer Wei Lin. A pleasure to meet you, Maeve," flushing a small grin, she introduced herself. While the Succubus never had trouble with formality, the opposite was sometimes rather refreshing as long as it was done with perspect.

As Seneschal entered, Wei Lin payed a bow to him. She still hadn't had a chance to actually meet the man even as they saw each other in Court. Perhaps tonight? If the turn of the night allowed it, anyway.
    BP: 2

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Lady moves towards the main floor of Elysium, departing the company of Heirophant and unacknowledged Gangrel. She glanced about the room, listening. Observing. So much information could be gleaned if one paid attention.
    She took note of the various groups that had formed while she was busy in conversation. Her autumn brown eyes following Bellemy for a moment. They tick to the newcomer who was so touchy about her surname.
    An eyebrow arched at the expression of the new Daeva.

What was this?

11. Likes pisces liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

And there was the last. Returning Jacque's smile and nod with her own smile and a curtsy, Twist held the gesture of respect for a moment. If it was nowhere near the length of time she held the gesture for Ale, it was nonetheless noticable. He was the Seneschal after all. On top of his position as Priscus.

Instead of listening to her Beast, a warm smile was offered as Ale approached. "Buona serata," she returned easily. It was a small phrase but even so, the sound of their native tongue was never unwelcome to her ears.

As Ale mentions her dress, Twist's eyes light up and shifting she poses for Sacramento's Prince, her lithe figure recreating the magazine cover image. She knew the position well, and like the dress, if not complicated it was classic. Letting her hands fall, she turned back to Ale, delight in her movements evident.

"Gratzie. Options such as," a hand gesture to take in Ale's own outfit, "were tempting. But I did not want to risk competing against such as yourself. And seeing you I am glad that I did not." Dark eyes followed the line her hand had traced, returning with approval of the vision presented.

"And so I decided that if I could not wear such, I would turn instead to the legend of Chanel and the very first Little Black Dress."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

13. Likes , pisces, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

After what looks like a short thought process, Helen takes up what she interprets as an invitation from Milton and continues in Around the Bireme

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

15. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An appreciative look was given to Twist as she posed, a small smirk touching her lips. “You’re going to be breaking hearts in the dress. Both then and now.” But as a Daeva, one would expect it.

Glancing at her own dress, “I took a chance with this one. Had it sent over.” It had only needed a few hems and tucks. “I was not very fashionable back then.” A wink added. “Tutti gli occhi dovrebbero essere puntati su di te, per favore non preoccuparti di competere con me. Preferirei vederti eclissare il resto del Dominio.” Ale was not one for attention and fashion. Twist represented beauty and danger.

“It appears as if the dress was made for you.” And who knows, it could have been. She wasn’t sure on Twists age.

Pieces of conversation were picked up on, words filed away.

“How have your evenings been?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

17. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Yet again, the press of Kindred withdraws into isolated conversations. Conner's keen ears noted the new arrival's introductions as well as O'Brien's conference with Seneschal Jacque. Eager little scavenger, isn't he? The only unoccupied options for conversation were Prince Antinori and Archon Twist. One of them he wouldn't bother touching with a 10-foot pole. And the other was the Prince.

But there was an opportunity with Quinn having occupied Ms. Perez. Conner signals Maeve with his eyes. "I'll be just over here." A little check-in to let her know that he wasn't too far from his Clanmate/girlfriend. Probably the closest thing to a handhold I can get away with in here. I wonder what the making-out equivalent would be? I bet Maeve already knows the answer to that question. Thoughts for another time.

Internal dialogue briefly ceased, Conner approaches his Priscus and those assembled around her.

Continued in (2111)Domain Business...

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread