Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2111) Introductions to a Stranger

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

“Good evening.” She greeted the newcomer. Her voice was supernaturally Cursed. It sounds like a serpent slithering over fallen leaves. It had a supernatural aspect. Jennifer spoke at a conversation volume and her words were not difficult to understand, yet her voice could be alarming. The Nosferatu waited for a minute. Allowing the newcomer to process the unusual sound of her voice without being overwhelmed by information.
    “I am Lady Notary Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu. Please call me Priscus Hazelton. I would like to indicate you to Prince Alessandra Antinori, Lady of the First Estate and Priscus of the Gangrel.”

Jennifer indicates the Prince with a repeat of her earlier curtsy, held to the appropriate level to indicate deep respect to the leader of the Domain. “There is a Law that one does not approach her Grace without the Prince’s personal invitation.”
    “One would call her Prince in this context.”
    “I shall indicate Her Grace, Alder Archon Twist, Duchess of Sacramento. Priscus of the Daeva.”

Jennifer indicated the Archon with a polite nod of her head.
    Now Jennifer turns to face the newcomer, careful to not turn her back on Prince, Archon, or Priscus Durant . Her look is expectant, ready to listen to the newcomer.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A pleasure to meet you, Priscus Hazelton." She smiled, and extended her manicured hand delicately. Her first test of the social strictures of Sacramento. "Please, call me Samantha. And thank you for the introductions, I'm not quite used to such a.. warm welcome." Her words were rote, but she was sincerely surprised. "Tell me, does one of your station routinely come to greet the new riff-raff?" She chuckles to herself, amused.
    | Aspect of the Predator

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"I like to make a habit of it."

The Edward letting Milton wander up to the Prince fiasco wasn't something she was going to mention to a newcomer. A spectacular show, but not a good night for the newcomer.
    Jennifer observes the brunette for a moment. Deciding if the amused chuckle has intention behind it.

No reaction to her Curse that she could see.
    Jennifer glanced to the hand. After a moment, she accepted, giving a strong handshake.

Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

Samantha holds the Pricus' hand in hers for just a moment longer than is socially comfortable before pulling away. She casts brown eyes in the direction of the Prince.

"So, you mentioned the Prince.. Prince Antinori," she speaks the name slowly, making sure not to mess it up, "She is also the Priscus of the Gangrel? We're cousins, then, if I may be so bold." A gangrel prince? Surprising from her experience, an Invictus Prince? Much less so. It was hard for her to imagine just how they might get along, all things considered. But she couldn't fuck things up just yet.

"And you, Priscus Hazelton, are you also a Lady of the First Estate?"
    | Aspect of the Predator

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"That is correct, Prince Alessandra Antinori is Prince and Priscus of the Gangrel." Jennifer confirmed.
    "Yes, Lady Notary indicates that I am a Lady of the First Estate. I have a title of function, which is that of Notary. May I inquire if you are a part of any Covenants, Madame... or do you prefer to go by your first name?"

"Did I hear you say you were of the Clan Gangrel?" She inquired. "If so, Hierophant Mabel Wood," Jennifer turned and indicated Mabel respectfully. "- is the Whip for your Clan."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, of course, my apologies. I might need to brush up on my titles and stations." Titles, so many titles. Whether it would matter or not, Samantha didn't wish to give away all the juicy bits just yet. Best to scope things out from a neutral standpoint first.

failure

"Nyugen." She says, clearly avoiding the bit about her Covenant. "But Samantha works just fine for me. Your choice, though." She smiles, a little awkwardly. Smooth - she screams, internally.

"And yes, I am of Clan Gangrel." Brown eyes trail in the direction Jennifer indicates. "Perhaps you could be so kind as to introduce me?" She pleads, while appraising the Hierophant from afar.
    | Aspect of the Predator

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer was quiet for a moment. Curious. She thought. Yet no need to delve now, when Madame Nyugen has to be acknowledged.

"No apology needed, Madame Nyugen." Jennifer replies, her voice creeping.
    "This is not an Invictus Domain, and we understand the nuances of titles can be confusing. It is why we encourage using Domain titles in these situations." A polite smile. "Priscus Hazelton suits me fine. Heirophant Mabel Wood, of the Circle of the Crone, is a lovely Kindred. Very welcoming. If you would follow me, we can see if she is free to speak with us."

Returning to main thread to approach Mable here

Striking Looks
    (Tatted up)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Barfly
    Blood Potency
    Samantha
    Samantha

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You're so gracious." Samantha states with a nod. "After you." She follows Jennifer just a few steps behind.
    | Aspect of the Predator

Closed Thread