Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sure thing Sera," she nods at the offer of assistance in the tunnels. As for the jackets, "Mundies make 'em ta be pretty and stop bullets," but were expensive, "Cutting open a used coat, insert metal, stitch it up, and bam," she takes a bite of pizza, "Cheap and discrete."

"But, nothing says armor can't be fashionable, so long as it is functional. I mean, mundies try ta make powered up armor and it is gonna be ugly as fanculo. But us? Making fer ourselves it'd be something effective and sexy ta boot," Circe boasts with pride. "We could totally pull it off."

Circe looks to the door. Scoffs and just goes Summer, "We totally got this, more competent then the rest," before looking back to Seraphina, "Or even just mixing period. Not just armor but an entire outfit of Hedgespun, pack in the beni bringers, oh ho ho ho!"

When in doubt, cheat.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a chuckle, “Well, I don’t think mine would stop a bullet.” It wasn’t that armored. A thoughtful look, “Huh, well that seems simple enough to do. I’m pretty damn handy at sewing.” She had to be with the Hedgespinning.

“I’m not sure it needs to be sexy, but something not obvious would be a bonus.” She didn’t think people attacked those who were armed and armored to the teeth too often. “I also suppose it depends on what we want to protect ourselves from. If it’s bullets, then that’s a bit out of my wheelhouse.” The Nix could add protections, but not on that level.

Another bite, and she chews slowly, a bit surprised by how open Circe was being, “Well, if you wanted to talk more, business, then we could do that.” Pausing, “I just don’t know how,” uhhh, word, “secure this place is.” Certainly the Summer would get it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods at the prospect of having someone else do the sewing. As well as the part of bullets. "Yeah, that'd take a while ta research and," Circe shrugs, "Mundies already made stylish jackets and vests that are bullet proof. I already wear a vest a lot so, skip that. Sexy and coverage don't usually combine, less it is form fitting."

Oh, right, the club speak. Circe nods. Then sighs, "Insert d'oh. The door's closed and the room is insulated fer DJ parties," she explains, "But precaution is better then clean up, yer right Sera." She'd give that to Seraphina. Summer getting loud and incautious? What a stereotype Circe slipped into.

"Well, on that front I will say that fer tooth, claw, or blade chainmail is popular, stops sharks." She takes a bite of pizza. Swallows. "Worn under stuff back in ye olde times. But!" Her eyes narrow in annoyance, Mantle coming up, "I ain't be making chainmail again. Not unless we're being crafty in a proper backyard workshop," she bites into her pizza. "I stitch an iron made one inta a coat, but it cazzo di dolore my fingers. I put literal sweat and blood inta it."

After taking another bite and drinking some coffee she adds, "Kind of a vampire armor. I don't wanna make vampire armor."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod as she thinks, “Something worth researching though.” Who knows what they could figure out? With Hedgespinning, there was a lot of wiggle room. “Did I tell you that Sonnie has been helping me learn to use the dagger? I already feel stronger with it!” she seemed quite proud.

“I’m down for having a more detailed discussion later. Maybe my place or yours, really hammer out the details.” A wink. “And I’m more cautious now, guess the husband is rubbing off on me.” A small smirk.

Chewing on a piece of pizza, “Chainmail? Huh, never thought of that. Might be something worth looking into.” But she want to wear armor? Would it really help? Laughing, “Sounds like it was a ton of fun to make!” she teases. “But at least this time you would have help?” plus, Sera had tricks up her sleeve to make crafting easier.

An eyebrow raises, “Vampire armor? Now that would make a fun and interesting marketing campaign.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent ta hear!" Circe smiles at the improvement Seraphina reported. "I hafta get around ta getting her ta kick my ass so I can fight without a gun. Oh! Speaking of competent compatriots. Have ya heard Ram showed me up in the protection department? Much better kit." Well, primitive Hedgespun versus riot gear wasn't much of a contest as far is the gunbunny was concerned.

That next second though from Seraphina? Circe's face freezes up. "Ya know, that last thing ya said?" She shakes her head, "Too easy. Way too easy. But I'm happy he is doing ya right. Be horrid ta learn Rhodes is a bad masseuse. But enough about rubbing, let's change the topical of this talk."

Circe chews on her pizza with a slight scowl as her Mantle flares up in memory. She finishes it before sighing. "Dracula brand already has that covered." She adored Sera but the work had been painful and Circe didn't like pain. "Plus, I meant vampire as in I bleed onto the rings whilst making them. I didn't have the right tools," she grimaces, "So had ta brute force it and much ouch. Better ta cheat. Get something fancy with a few shortcuts instead of something [url=https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/R2AAAOSwlxxhFh34/s-l300.jpg[basic[/url] with blood and tears." Circe stops to sip her coffee, "Both our blood, mostly yer tears, right until yer hubbie gets pissed that ya came home with yer fingers covered in bandages."

"Unless he's inta bandage play," Circe smirks, "I can see how'd someone would get stuck on that," she winks at Seraphina before holding up her hand, "But I already intrude too much onta yer love life. Privacy is totally yer safe word here."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Eagerly nodding, “I highly recommend Sonnie for helping you learn to fight. She’s very knowledgeable, and easy to listen to. Oh! Worm helped me with some sparring too. Good guy.”

She had to get the Dream fighting up and going with him soon. “He did?” the Nix sounded surprised. “Nice to know we have many we can call on if we need help.” Plus Ram was a nice guy.

Laughing, it had been too easy, and goes along with Circe’s idea to change the topic.

There was a look of finally catching on to what the Summer had been talking about, “Ohhhh.” Then a nod, “Got it now.” Some things went over her head at times. “Now see, that should up the price, make it rare and extremely valuable.”

Smirking, “Oh, he’s seen my hands come home bandaged. Especially if I’m crafting something for an upcoming party, or for someone else. Sometimes you literally need your blood and tears to pull it all together.” Circe had witnessed that with the boots.

The wink was returned, “Now I can’t give away all his secrets.” She teases, before turning serious, "He wasn't all too happy the day I went to the hospital, so I try and not gt myself hurt too much." cause he had been pissed.

“But I can totally help get you tools and whatever. If we work together, I think we could get a lot of badass things made.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods in confirmation at the question of Ram's resources. As for the pricing and power, that got Circe to nod. "Yer right Seraphina. It should make it more expensive, but proof is a bitch ta up it. Though, I have found that the better quality of materials, the more rare finds at a flea market," Circe waggles her eyebrows and ears, "Make for quality of results."

As for the option of tools, well that could be helpful. But did Circe really want to go through making chainmail that badly? "Let's wait on that. I'll see if I can cheat ta make the rings before trying ta do it honestly. Though most certainly," she smirks proudly at Seraphina, "We're badass enough ta make some awesome shit. Not just armor. I could probably help ya make metal bits ta go along with or as part of those dresses."

"Hmm. Fresh materials might be helpful," she taps her chin in thought before snapping her finger, "Need ta remember ta save stuff from trips through the parks, hunting or scaving. Huh? We could try salvaging from the river? Kinda like going fishing or, uh, dragging a net ta see if we can pull shit up? Ya know, next time we go through the park. Just remember," she waggles her finger in the negative, "The fishing pole is not worth yer life ta hold onta if something drags it off."

Circe was certain that kind of death was included in the Darwin Awards.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “I love flea markets! We should take a trip soon, see what they have.” She was always on the lookout for new materials for spinning. “One should always aim for quality.” Especially when spinning.

“Then that’s what we should do. Combine our talents into some amazing stuff! I can show you the sketches I have, see what you think.” She offers.

Looking thoughtful for a moment, “Perhaps we could create a location where we can store and share materials we gather? Sort of like a warehouse. We can even keep an inventory of what we have, that way we known when we need something. Might be a good way to help more people try crafting. Part of the problem with it can be not knowing where to find the materials, or not having the time. Maybe we cut that out.” Was a weird idea.

“And that’s a good point! I never think to save things found while out in the parks. I need to do that!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe smiles back, "And I know what someone wants in barter already. They're so bonely fer stock, they need some spice to soup up their stock, oh ho ho ho!" Which was both accurate of what they wanted and sounded like she was talking about a soup seller. Phrasing. She finished her pizza.

"Indeed Sera," she moves over to join her, "Let's see what ideas ya have fer us ta conpsire upon making."

And not salvaging? Well, that was why she brought a pack. "Hence the backpack and baggies. Read a hunting manual, it can give ya good advise on how ta scavenger materials. Though," Circe sighs as her ears droop, "Ya can't be lazy about the collected materials. Go cheap, then yer products make ya weep. Or get splinters," she chuckles flatly at the last one.

A joint storeroom? Circe taps her chin and then sips her coffee. She needs more already. "We have that underground space. But, it depends on what we gather. Culinary stuff, meat or fruit," she shakes her head, "Well a warehouse would get expensive ta cold storage. Scrap wood is easy ta find in the park. Bone, stone, and hides are also doable," she smirks at Seraphina, "And you've got a knife that'd be good fer skinning too mind ya. Do ya need lessons on skinning? Practice?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod of agreement, “Then we need to make sure you bring enough to get what you need.” She was all about helping Circe before herself. Her slice of pizza was finished and she picks up another.

Holding the pizza in her mouth, she pulls out a sketch book and opens it before setting it on the table for Circe to see. Chewing the pizza first, They’re rough designs at best, but I had this idea of mixing metal and delicate fabrics.” Shrugging.

“I usually just pick up whatever I need at a flea market. I usually don’t have the need for what can be scavenged. But I wouldn’t be opposed to starting to gather them in case you need them.” Her designs usually used things associated with the Seasons.

“I see no reason why we couldn’t attach something to the underground space. Then it can be designed to hold what we need. A storeroom of sorts. I have some material in my workspace that I use often. Or I get a good deal on it. Cause I’m not one to pass up on a deal.” Especially when it came to spinning materials. Then she blinks a few times, confused, “Skinning?” eyes widen, “Me?” this was the same girl who helped heal the poor hedge bunny. “I,” she stammers, “I don’t think I could do that.” No, she couldn’t. “I’d much rather find it in a market.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread