Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Then it was set! Now she just had to set to work making it happen! But which Hallow to have them at? She’d have to ask if the rest of Spring would be ok with them hanging out the Tavern. There was her private Hallow, but it wasn’t much to show off, and she’d rather make sure it was nice before inviting Cassandra. There was her’s and Rhodes, but that was more private. Hmm.

A nod of agreement, “He is!” there was no denying that. But then a frown, “That’s not good. I hope I personally, haven’t overlooked the things he has done for the Freehold. I know we often can get so wrapped up in ourselves and our own world we forget to be decent to each other.” She hoped she hadn’t overlooked him; she would feel horrible. But he was the quiet type, not drawing much attention to himself. “He’s given me some excellent advice before.” Maybe she needed to make sure and pay more attention?

“Sounds like we’re going to have the best Christmas party! Any party games you can think of that are good for groups? Lighthearted and maybe even goofy?” cause goofy was good.

A look of relief passed over her face as Cassandra said she got it. “I do know what you mean. And I think we all need more days or evenings that are more laid back and just enjoying things. Not that the Coronations aren’t enjoyable, I always love a reason to get dressed up.”

With her face lighting up, “Great!” excitement entering her voice as she smiles, “I have some sketches that I’ve worked on, but I’m completely open to any ideas you have. Colors, cut, fabric, let me know what would work the best for you. Now, like with John’s suit, I can work in elements of the Season if you like, or whatever else.” A hand rests on one of the sketch books, “I have a wide range of ideas. Everything from more formal ballroom to something formal, but more form fitting. I know not everyone is comfortable with snug fits.” The book opens and she shows the Winter two of the designs. From how she spoke, there were more than two designs. "I don't believe there is a fit or look that wouldn't look simply stunning on you."

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra can't help but appreciate the fact that Sera cares whether or not she's accidentally ignored John before, Even given the fact that this is Sera. Sera is always going to care if she has mistreated someone even unknowingly. That's just the person she is. "I'm sure if you ever have, he knows it's never been purposeful. Sometimes it is hard to watch when he's completely overlooked." It would be hard, standing there and watching someone you love be talked over with their presence entirely ignored. She'll never forget that time they went into Ram's dream to see about Ethan and everyone just... "He's definitely someone you can trust for advice. He's got a clearer head than most." A small smile and she recognizes she is walking the fine line between talking about a friend and gushing about a partner.

Any games? She had to think about it. What kind of games did she used to play with Blodwen when they did parties like that? Or with Triss for that matter? "Hmm... well, you probably aren't looking for something raunchy," she laughs a little bit, "Charades would be the obvious one. Everyone likes charades." She thinks for another moment, "If we are doing some kind of bonfire, we could also take turns telling stories. Decide on a theme or something, you know? That could get interesting. We'd also want to set up a good playlist." Already, the party planner in her is beginning to go a little wild.

Cassandra nods in understanding, "I agree there should be some more informal events. We could certainly set those up. That's probably one of my favorite things about the coronations though. The excuse to get dressed up to the nines. Not that I don't have plenty of excuse being a performer, but you know."

Cassandra takes a long moment really looking at the sketches. They are gorgeous, works of art in their own rights. "Sera, these are amazing." She doesn't even really know where to begin. "I'm definitely more of a ballroom kind of girl, though I don't mind showing off what I've got sometimes," she chuckles a little bit, trying to calm her racing heart. It's a weirdly happy anxiety, which is a rare experience for her. "I can't stop looking at that ballgown though. It's beautiful." And then another thought pops into her mind. How will she look standing next to- No. Stop it. Not everything revolves around your relationship and appearances. It's a hard thing for her sometimes. She was the same way with her ex. It's the exact right cut too and very Winter. The featheriness of it giving a snowy appearance even. "It's funny though, originally I did plan on going more form fitting this year for a change," she pulls out her phone and opens up an image of a dress, "This is what I was originally going to go for," and she swipes to another image, "This had been my other thought too on the more fit and flare spectrum," But again, that ballgown is just the perfect amount of classy and while dramatic, it's just the right dramatic.

She pauses, "Is it possible you could make that ballgown imbued with that kind of fluffy, freshly fallen snow? The feathering just lends itself to it." There are so many designs she could possibly choose from and she knows that, but something just hit her with that particular style.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her face was still troubled, this wasn’t sitting well with her. “Well, if I have, I intend to work on it and not let it happen again. But with how quiet he tends to be, he doesn’t draw a lot of attention. And I’ve often wondered if that is simply him not wanting the attention on him, or something else. I always try and not make people uncomfortable with too much attention. But I’ll work on it.” And she would. This was no acceptable. “Isn’t that the truth! He was a huge help against the Huntsman with Rhodes and I. His words wise and well thought out.” Not that Rhodes’s words weren’t thought out, but he tended to see things a different way than John did. Sometimes you need that voice of reason and empathy.

An innocent shrug as she sips her coffee, “I’m not opposed to raunchy,” a sparkle of mischief in her eyes, “I am a Spring. And raunchy can be fun.” No denying that. “Oh! I haven’t played that in ages!” laughing, “Always a fun one!” and it was goofy. “Telling stories? That would be fun! What type of stories?” Sasha had people share stories of sorrow. There was a sage nod, “A good playlist is very important. It should encompass the theme.” But that would depend on what Cassandra wanted the theme to be.

Smirking, “Oh I certainly know! There is just something magical about getting all dressed up for a night.” And she had way too many dresses for them. “But yeah, informal should be more of a thing.” Cause not everyone was comfortable dressing up.

Blushing slightly, “Thank you!” she had actually enjoyed coming up with them.

Looking at the phone, she nods, flipping through her sketch books, “Those are quite beautiful! And I love the blend of the colors, really draws the eye.” She didn’t have any that combined colors like that, but it could be done. Turning one of the books towards Cassandra, she showed her a couple more sketches. A notebook was taken out and she began to write down notes about the parts the Winter liked.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra wants to explain why it is that John is so hard to see. She wants to, but it isn't her place to. "The fact that you want to work on it at all speaks volumes. I appreciate that, because he deserves better than he often gets. That's just from the perspective of a friend, of course. He is my motley mate after all." She pauses, hoping she hasn't given anything away. Sometimes It is hard when you're speaking to Sera because she has this aura about her that just makes you want to open up about things that bother you. "I heard about what he did and honestly it's incredible. I just hope he doesn't have to do it again. The huntsman still worries me of course, much like I assume it does everyone, especially with how quiet it has been. I've wondered lately if Rhodes has picked anything up yet about the silence, but he had not since last we spoke."

Cassandra can't help but giggle then. Of course Sera would be fine with raunchy. This is the avatar of Spring, a pinnacle of her season. "If I think of some good ones that push the mark a little, I'll let you know. As for stories, maybe we could have an evolution, but overall perhaps something in the realm of Winter? Depending on how late we do the party, perhaps it could serve as a mixture of spring and winter themes. The idea of the halfway point between seasons and the lead towards the trade-off. Stories of sorrow and hardship that lead us to acceptance and the process of moving on. But that gets a bit specific. We could also just do joyous stories that will make everyone laugh and have fun. Maybe something of a familial nature. After all, Yule is about rebirth and the general holidays about the coming together of family and friends."

Cassandra looks through the next set of sketches, "Oh wow, I love the fit on this one. It's got such a nice icy feel and I can imagine it would only be more interesting if spun," She remarks about the third one, but when she sees the fourth one there is a particular look in her eyes, "Mm, this one reminds me of my wedding dress." She hadn't meant to say it out loud, but it just came out. "That is the struggle with Winter, the worry that a white dress will appear more a wedding dress. It's gorgeous though." Would she do a real wedding again if given the chance? Given the way her last relationship ended, she isn't so sure. "This fifth one is quite beautiful too, but not quite it. I love the icy nature of the top." But still that first dress is hanging in her mind. So is the third dress for that matter.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod of understanding, “You are a good friend and Motley mate.” Not all friends would be so protective of each other. A more solemn nod, “I hope he doesn’t either. That took at lot, and I’m sure it took its toll.” A shake of her head, “Not that I’m aware of, though I’ve been helping keep an eye out in the Skein as well. More eyes looking out is better then not enough.” But it had been quiet.

“You better!” she jokes with a giggle. Then a thoughtful look, “That’s a novel idea! Combining the two Seasons like that, and including it in the stories. I think you’re on to something there. Just talking about it makes me excited to see what would unfold, who would share what.” Would there be more laughs than tears? Or a healthy mix of the two. “I believe we all have something we can learn from one another, and sharing how we accepted and moved on could help someone else with their own struggles.” Which she was all for.

A single nod, “Especially if you want to incorporate parts of the Season into it.” The mention of Cassandras own wedding dress brought a frown, “Oh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.” But white was such a universal color. “Any of the colors can be changed and altered, there isn’t much that cannot be done with Hedgespinning. It can have the appearance of the first snow fall of the year, glistening under a new moon. This is about finding what dress speaks to you, what dress is pulled from your fantasy.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I try my best to be." And she does, even beyond being his partner, she cares to make his life easier, better, whatever she can do. Obviously, she does the same for Gerrit. And then she nods, "Good. I'm glad it's being watched."

Then she can't help but giggle a little. It's hard not to with Sera, "I know people can get kind of shy, but I hope we've created a safe enough space in our Freehold that people feel comfortable enough to share." She takes another sip of her tea, "I've always believed we all could learn a lot by listening to the views of all of the courts. Understanding each other helps us best learn how to work together to keep each other safe." Because she's seen what happens when it's everyone out for themselves. "Especially when it comes to Winter. There is such a negative perception of us, which I get to a small degree. We keep things close because it is safer for others, we remind others to be careful, keep everyone safe from the Others through watchful action. It can make us seem cold and overly secretive at times, but we do it to keep us safe."

She shakes her head, "Oh don't worry. It's even more so the beading really. It doesn't really hurt anymore to talk about, so don't worry about bringing it up," she smiles then. She's finally gotten to a point where she has moved on. Things will be okay because she has her people to support her and she knows now how to truly support herself.

"Genuinely, it seems weird, but that first one really is sticking to my mind. Everyone else is gorgeous, but that one has a drama to it and a sense of Winter that is hard to explain. It already reminds me of freshly fallen snow. And the silver to it reminds me of starlight."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An understanding nod, “Well, it sounds like you are spot on, and they are lucky to have you.” They all needed someone they could always count on. “One thing Rhodes has opened my eyes to is the need to be careful. I never used to pay much mind to things like watching the Skein, or being safe. Now I understand the need for it, and can also add my own Spring twist to it.” She hadn’t lost who she was, she had gained an understanding.

“I hope so to! But it can be difficult to gauge how safe others feel. I know I try and offer someone they feel they can talk to about anything. But I also understand that trust is very difficult. I love hearing other people’s stories, it’s fascinating.”
    But she loved stories anyways. Eagerly nodding, “Exactly! I’ve always wanted the Courts to work well together, to offer strength where one might be weak. Offering aid when another is struggling.” What had made her this way she was still unsure about. Another sip and nod, “I get that. My perception changed when I moved here and met Sasha. She was so kind and warm, it made you rethink everything you had heard about Winter. And it helped me look past the stereotypes, and really see the person.” And she thinks it’s helped make her a better person. Maybe. “Every Court has their secrets and at times, come off in a negative light to others. But we need to respect what drives each Court, and try to find a way to work with it. I won’t always agree with Winters or Autumns reasons, but I will respect them. And sometimes that respect is what is needed.”

The Nix looks relieved when Cassandra tells her not to worry. “I’m happy to hear it doesn’t hurt anymore.” She understood how getting over a painful past could be. There were still moments where she felt the pain of her past.

A nod of agreement, “It does have that doesn’t it?” flipping back to that design. “Starlight can be worked into it, bring a bit of glow and life to the dress. Or even the moonlight to brighten certain parts of the dress. Could even add more life to it by working in a winters breeze to make the dress dance and move.” She offers. “Nothing too obvious, but a slight movement, one that catches the eye.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra can't help but smile, a little hint of butterflies in her stomach. He's lucky to have her? Well, yes, but she feels even more lucky to have him. She speaks on Rhodes and the Skein and nods, "I think that's what's most important. Finding a way to not only get what is important for all of us, but figure out how to infuse yourself in how you deal with that thing." She knows she's still learning, herself being less than familiar with the dreaming lands, but she's always known the importance of it.

It feels good speaking to someone who understands the need for that Freehold unity, not that she ever doubted it coming from Sera. "I completely agree. I appreciate that we stand so clearly together on those points, well beyond the lines of our courts. It means there is a strength to our small freehold that is rarely seen in others. It's probably one of the main reasons I've stayed. Besides the friendships I feel I've finally built."

She gives a soft smile, "Some days I miss the past, the beautiful dreams that came with it, but the present and the future are bright and happy and wonderful, so I try not to put myself back in that sadness. Perhaps it is a bit Spring of me, but I keep those memories, but I don't let them overshadow the now. Not anymore. We aren't meant to be held in a cage by our court's chosen stage of grief; we are meant to master it." Perhaps much of it is the emotional high she has been riding, but it is just how she feels.

"I would love to see starlight be built into the bodice," would remind her of John's suit. They'd match slightly in that manner, but his is far more subtle. She enjoys drama. "Moonlight and slowly falling snow within the feathers of the skirt. That would be incredible." The idea of it gives her a joy inside, the artistic nature of it all.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “It’s been an interesting journey to say the least. But extremely beneficial.” It led her to her Order, a calling in her life so to speak.

“I often wonder if it’s the small numbers of our Freehold, or something else. There was a tightknit feel when I first arrived, and everyone seems ok with preserving that.” An absent nod, “I get that. When you find a place where you can just be yourself, and be accepted and welcomed, well, it’s pretty nice. I don’t know if I could be happy in another Freehold now.” Not that she was looking to move. Nope. She enjoyed her life as it was.

Her face softens as she listens, “The past is there to remind us of the good things and that bad things we overcome. Nothing wrong with keeping the memories that invoke sadness. Looking at those memories from different positions in life show us how far we’ve come, how strong we are, and where we don’t want to be. And I agree, we are meant to master those emotions, draw strength from them. Grief is an extremely important emotion, a huge part of who we become.” But it was nice to hear it from a Winter. Though she still carried scars from her own past, sometimes well hidden, sometimes not.

A translucent hand writes down what she says, eagerly nodding, “Wonderful! It’s going to be simply stunning, cannot wait to get started!” and that was true. Hedgespinning was such a freeing activity for her. Her chance to be creative and make someone something beautiful.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread