(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had reached out to Mable personally, not wanting her Ghoul to do it. Well, he could, but she felt like it, so she did.

The Torino pulls up to the Farm at the meeting time agreed upon, Gabriel driving. As the car pulls up, the Savage steps out, muttering something to her ghoul in Italian before he drives off.

Boots crunch on the gravel as she approaches the porch. Tonight she went somewhat casual in black fitted pants, tank top and an orange sweater over it. Her skin, though still pale, had a healthy glow to it, warm with the touch of stolen life. One doesn’t drive around the city looking dead after all.
    Mable Wood Psychangel

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

(-1 Vitae Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable heard the car pull up and was at the door as Ale arrived. Mable was wearing a pair of jeans and a cute yellow top. Her hair had been straightened and hung long and loose.

"Good Evening, "She said with a pleasant smile. "Come on in."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the appearance of her cousin, Ale felt her Beast pull and yank on its chain. Wanting the blood of the weaker Beast in front of her. Whispering in her ear that the yellow top was too cheerful and should be splattered red with blood.

But the Savage didn’t come here for violence and puts her Beast back in its corner, ignoring its demands.

“Miss Wood, good evening.” Walking up to the porch and following Mable, “Thank you.” A small smile offered. “I hope you’ve been well and I haven’t taken you away from something important.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had been prepared for the overwhelming feel of Ale's beast but when she spoke the wave hit even harder. Mable gripped the door a little harder. Beast started to chant in her head, blood blood blood. She wants to kill us. Kill her first. Mable mentally screamed no. and pushed beast back hard. She was not beast, and she didn't want to fight the Prince.

Beast was caged once again and Mable made space for Ale to enter. "Please have a seat. I am doing well and I was just reading. It will be there later." She smiled as she heard a meow from her bedroom. She had locked the cats down there so they wouldn't disturb the conversation.

"How have you been?" Mable was doing a pretty good job controlling her curiosity as to why the Prince/ her priscus wanted to visit with her. Couldn't be official if she was meeting her here. Maybe she finally was taking her up on a relaxing evening?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Walking in, and finding a seat, she lowers herself onto it, “Ah, anything good?” she asks, “I’ve been branching out into more literature here and there.” Sometimes it was relaxing. Sometimes it simply passed the time.

An eyebrow raises at the meow, “Same cats from before?” the Savage remembered Mable talking about some cats she had.

“Busy, but I guess that’s to be expected. Some of my investments are coming along nicely, so that has been wonderful to see. And you?” genuinely curious, “I wanted to congratulate you on your elevated position within the Crone.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a little chuckle and holds up two books... A book on forestry and a historical romance. "These, plus a book on occult. We keep having other worldly visitors that I figure I should know something about so I can minimize damages. Do you have any recommendations for relaxing reading?"

"Yes, same little buggers as before. They demand attention when visitors are here so I put them in my room."

"I have seen how busy you have been. Have you been finding ways to destress? You don't want to burn out. I'm sure dealing with kindred is much more difficult then dealing with the other empire you run." Mable's voice held a sincerity that backed up her concerns.

"Busy seems to be the word of the day. I have weekly meetings with the woman from the college who is running the Farm. I take care of the flower path myself. Then working at the Forestry Program. But that's fun. I spend a lot of time in the cemeteries and on the wooded paths. Studying and running the Crone has been interesting. I don't know what else? " she pauses to think...."Ya just busy but I still seem to always have a bunch of time." It could be because she watches much less TV now than she used to since she is living life and not just watching life.

"Oh thank you. I realize I elevated myself, however, I spent a long time ready and studying old papers and notes. Unlike the past Hierophant, I don't have ties to other communities and can make this Circle be what I feel it should be. I want to make sure we serve the domain in a meaningful way. I have even incorporated in a couple of the things that you taught me... 1. Be inclusive and recognize the value of others 2. Try words first...when that fails kick their asses" Mable briefly thought she would mention the issues in the grove but knowing who was there and in charge, Ale would have already heard it all.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nope, those didn’t look like books she could see herself reading. “I’m not sure if we have similar tastes on what is considered relaxing read.” She says with a smirk, “Dante’s Inferno is a favorite, takes some time to get through, but enjoyable. Afraid I can’t offer much on the occult aspect of things, I’ve never really been into the topic before. Though I am curious about it,” she begins, “can you recommend something light and a good way to dip ones toes into the subject so to speak?” maybe she could learn something.

“Destress?” amusement in her voice, “Now that would be something different.” A light chuckle as she shakes her head, “Afraid not often enough. Each side has its own stressors, some easy to foresee, some not so much. But the Domain has been fairly quiet as far as stress goes, people seem content to keep to themselves and not cause a scene.” Always a bonus.

“Sounds like you keep quite busy yourself.” Busy means out of trouble. “The cemeteries? Is that part of the forestry program? Or just a place you enjoy?” she asks. “I find cemeteries can be soothing in a way. The quiet, sometimes the beautiful headstones, just a place to think.” But maybe that was expected of a Kindred?

A gentle shrug, “I don’t know how your Covenant handles those type of things, but it seems like a good fit for you. You’ve always struck me as having more common sense then those before.” Those were some special ones. “I taught you?” a bit surprised. People actually listen? Then a chuckle, “Ah, yeah. Violence will always be there, but the chance to grow a prosperous relationship is usually only once. But I understand it’s against our nature to not rip someones throat out.” They were Savages. “I’ve found taking a step back and just listening can reveal a great deal. Have you had the chance to test it out? Trying words first?”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable thinks a moment, "Parapsychology by Caroline Watt. It's about paranormal stuff and psychic phenomenon. It's light reading and I think you would enjoy some of the paranormal stuff."

"Well, I guess its a good thing that the domain has been quiet. But you've said before that you needed more nights out. I agree with you about that."
    She gave a small shrug.

She nodded, she was busy but not busy enough. "Oh cemeteries are both for the forestry service as well as enjoyment. Well, more to learn. In the Crone there are several factions. One's called the second descent. mmmm, Oh kinda like Dante's inferno where there are several layers to get hell. Anyway, they are always trying to descend to the underworld. Anyway, I was studying the different factions and wanted to better understand why so many of them like to hang in cemeteries. "

"Thank you. I believe I have more also. I used to think that they knew more than I did because they all were very studious. Idiots. They were just very focused on what they wanted and needed." Mable shakes her head.

"And yes, believe it or not I listen to you and try to learn. I used to be a hit first talk later girl but now I am trying to improve. And yes. I tested it out but with a ton of back up. When the out of town kindred invaded my sacred grove. I stopped a moment before I started to fight them and demanded that they leave. I could've fought but I didn't. I also knew that I had a great team with me and could try it. Turns out the woman running the ritual tried some mind crap on me that didn't work and then she fled." Mable figured the Prince had been given a report already but would give her own account for what she did that day. "I am guessing you already had a full report? If not I could tell you what I know, which wasn't much."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of her head, “Paranormal stuff.” Thinking on it for a few moments, “Not something I would randomly pick up, but I’ll give it a go. Who knows, maybe it will be like you say and I’ll enjoy it.” Stranger things had happened.

“I’ve been enjoying the quiet, but have been making an effort to get out. I tend to visit dive bars and ones that are less popular than others.” Ale was not a popular nightclub kind of girl.

She had to give Mable credit for helping her understand by using something she had already read. A shallow nod, “I won’t lie and say I understand, because I don’t. But I have a general idea. Does everyone in the Crone study these factions? Or is it something more personal?” genuine interest on her face. “I’ve never gotten the chance to really discuss other Covenants.” Well, the Crone anyways. And it seemed like there was more intelligence to Mable than she let on.

“And also, on deception. I’m not too, fond, of people going against what I have decided, it’s not a good look.” But her mistake had been being too lenient. “Knowledge comes from more than books. Someone who is book smart is not necessarily more intelligent.” They just thought they were.

A dry chuckle, “Well, there was a time when I was seriously questioning that. But I must say, you’ve come a long way. That tactic is what I used on the Brood and Dirge, getting them to simply leave. Sometimes people surprise you, and things have been a misunderstanding, and others,” a shrug, “well, you’ve seen how that turns out. But glad you tried it out with support. It’s sometimes hard to read who will be receptive and who won’t. So safety is always top priority.”

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread