Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"There is that."

Anatole agreed, nodding carefully. He shuffled his seat closer to the table.

"Lets start with the old faithful game in this part of the world - Poker. Not my first choice but its the most popular game."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She eekes closer. "Alright", she says with a conniving smile, "Not my favourite game either. But I think it's going to be good practice, especially if we plan on hitting the tables in Vegas", she adjusts her dress, "Tab is on the loser? Just to make it a bit more spicy*
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

"But of course!"

Anatole was giving a conniving grin of his own. The fingers on one hand twitched in anticipation of the game.

Did you want to roll off or shall we simply narrate as we go?

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Welp, you're way better than I am", she says. And although she still hasn't brought out the big guns, it was indeed a testament to the Dwarf's skills.
    "How much do you think we should risk? And how much could we come back with?"

fine either way
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole stares over his cards.

"I've been building a moderately sized portfolio - which I can easily liquidate and I am happy to burn."

His eyes rolled to the ceiling as he began making calculations. When he looked back at the Fairest, he slipped out a number; then laid out his cards.

Anatole has 3 Resources. I can buy another dot if need be. Anatole can quite easily put up all his resources for a stake.

As for card game - lets keep it narrative. We only have a week left anyhow

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She nods. Although she's been instilled with a modicum of financial discipline, it's a far cry from calling herself an investor.
    All she knows is that what she spends must be smaller than what she earns, and the rest must be saved.
    "I've saved quite a bit myself, I'm looking for ways to grow my egg nest, so to speak", she tries to study his reactions. The card in her hands aren't particularly great, but it's worth upping the stakes.

Resources 3 as well, willing to wager
    Fame ● (Social Media)

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

The chair creeks as Anatole moves: scratching an itch; or play at scratching an itch.

"And I've picked up a few cantrips to massage the odds - which you already know."

He grunts and takes stock. Shuffling again and doling out cards.

"Well. We won't be high rollers, that's for sure. But not inconsequential either. If we pace ourselves and play judiciously, we might come away with a modest win. Which is what we want, really. Don't get me wrong: winning big would be so nice... but brings attention. We're not looking for that."

He eyed the Fairest over his cards once again.

9. Likes , liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She nods, given their condition, they don't want to attract unwarranted attention, as it would come with trouble attached.
    Rather, go for small incremental wins.
    "Slow and steady wins the race", she remarks with a half smile.

Her fingertips brush against the back of the card facedown on the table. "I raise", she says.
    "Start local, then branch to Vegas?"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK

MEIN

PRE

Smith

Anatole pouts as he looks over his cards. And across the table.

"Yes. I believe that would be for the best. We can iron out any kinks in our plan that way. If we mean to do this, we have to learn how to work together. Vegas will be a pit of vipers - and they are built around ruining people like us... Not people like us. You get my meaning - people aim to come away from the tables richer."

An impish grin crossed his face.

"And who knows? We might make some friends for our projects along the way by keeping our focus local. At the moment. I'll raise you."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"I'm sure there will be plenty of kinks", she lets out absent mindedly, "I get what you mean, we should fly, but not too high. Risk, but smart", she nods, his advice is wise.
    Her cards on the other hand.
    She frowns. "You got me this round", she says folding and placing her cards face up.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread