Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Friends At the Table

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Sep 22, 2021 : (2109) Autumn Equinox
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Worm’s question caught her off guard. She’d never been asked something like that before, and takes a sip of her drink while her mind works out an answer.

“Well, I think that would be up to him and if you were his type. So only one way to find out?” she teases. Though she would love to see the look on her husbands face if Worm did, indeed, ask to make out with him. "Maybe bat your lashes a bit." a knowing nod.

Priceless.

“You go ahead, I’m not much of a hunter.” A distraction? Yes. A hunter? No.

Wide smile to Ram, “I would love your help!” she gushes, “I’m not sure when we are planning another trip into the tunnels, but your construction expertise would be most helpful!” plus, she liked working with the giant. He was good people.

He plans to replace his Fetch? Dangerous game. “I wish you nothing but luck with that. You have my support should you need it.” Cause there was no telling how it was going to go.

The Nix sticks her tongue out at the Summer, “I hardly count as a girly girl.” She points out before nodding with a laugh, “Yeah, I helped clean the muck. And I was part of throwing cupcakes!” She never considered herself a girly girl.

Raising her glass to Liam, “He does have a point there. The Dread Lord isn’t going to do something he doesn’t want to. But, still,” she says, “let me know if you plan to ask him, cause I have to see his face.” It would be too good to miss. Sera appeared to take no offense to the question or gesture, she just went along with it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Worm arches a brow at Ram. A breeze? No. That sounds really hard. Near impossible. Not the killing part. The replacing part. Maybe Ram is better at dissembling than Worm? The Goblin can barely be troubled to make up a story or tell a lie. Taking the place of another 'person' who's been playing that role for years and convincing everyone involved that nothing's happened? Worm can't even begin to imagine...

"Well, good luck, bud..." Worm says with a sincere smile. "Sounds like you've got quite the crew together. But if you ever need anything, you know where to find me, OK?" No harm in offering to assist.

A big, goofy grin to Sera, "Bat my lashes? You got it." He practices a few times, "Good, right?"

Worm gathers up the present and stands. "OK, on it," he says to Circe and Liam. "Back in two shakes of a Worm's tail." Not sure if Circe is planning to follow. But knowing she will if she wants to.

4. Likes BoxingUnicorn, liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“It’s why I came to Sacramento,” he answered Liam, leaving out the fact that he came thinking he had lived here, which had turned out not to be true. He still didn’t want to think too deeply on what kind of connection and sharing of thoughts had brought about the certainty that he could find it in this particular city.

He gave a grin when Sera confirmed she still wanted his help. “Well, text me next time you head into the tunnels. If I end up joining this hunt, I might not be hanging around Funderland much to talk in the meantime.”

Speaking of which,”
    he indicated the growing crowd at the Archive “I should probably hear out all the details.”

Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"But yer not a tomboy," Circe sings to Seraphina in jest. "Though Worm, it'd depend on just how serious the target is whether, he' might feel indebted ta that point," is her counter to Seraphina's words on Worm batting his lashes at Rhodes, "Though I'd pay money ta see ya pull it off Worm," looking to Seraphina, "Let Rhodes know I'd compensate him fer it if Worm wins that prize," giggling ensues.

"Right, that makes, wait? Don't worms have two tail head combo things?" Circe was pretty sure she remembered they were like starfish too or something like that.

Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

7. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam gulps down his food and realizes that Rhodes looks ready to say something. "Yikes! I'd better hop over there!" He looks apologetically to Sera. "I'll be right back!"

The Ogre hops up from the table and moves to join the throng of hunters...

Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A warm smile and wave were offered to those who excused themselves.

Was she worried about sitting by herself? Not at all. Sometimes it was those quiet times when one could reflect on life and the changes that had come.

Getting up, she returns to the buffet and pours herself another drink and fixes a plate of the exotic and exciting offerings. Autumn always had the best buffets, the Hedge food they could find was amazing.

Sitting back down, she goes to take sip, and almost drops her glass.

Hunting his Fetch?! Her husbands Fetch?

Her blood ran cold at the thought, her heart hammering in her chest. Knowing she couldn’t do it. Her head would know it wasn’t Rhodes, but her heart would fight.

Noticing her hand was shaking, she puts her glass down and takes a deep breath.

Focus on the party. Focus on the celebration of Autumn.

Eyes briefly close as she picks her glass back up and takes a careful sip. The liquid warming her throat and coating her stomach.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Aeolus, Xadun, liked this post

0 Scenes

4 days left folks!

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

Those still at the table, watch as the others draw closer to the Dread Lord and his Hunt, would those choosing to stay out, watch, or would they hide from the fearful night...?

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread