Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

(2 Ride Leaves, 0 Envoys (catch), 1 WS)Glamour 3 Spent
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

4 successes

3 successes

A cold wind ripples through the entire Hollow - overhead, the leaves shift and rustle and an indistinct shape moves through them, sending waves of gold and brown through the entire tree. Swirling around the boughs is an amorphous form which circles around the trunk. An Avatar of Autumn made of swirling leaves, trailing them like a comet, walks down the air around the trunk as if there was a spiral staircase around it, alighting to rest next to the Wyrdstone, a blustering arm resting upon it. Starting at the bare, root-enclosed feet the leaf-storm takes form, assembling into the legs and robes of the Dread Lord of Autumn, in Deep wine-red robes that allow the full form of his foliage and flowers to breath free. His appearance is.... almost majestic. GFantastically, almost magically, striking.

"My Friends," his voice booms through the hollow, resonating deeply.

"Thank you all for joining us here in the Court of the Leaden Mirror. As Summer gives way to Autumns chill, we harvest - concern to survive the dead of winter was the rationalization of the fear of the animals that do exactly the same. Last year I spoke of Fear, when there were enemies walking through our midst. This year, there are not such dangers at our gates, but I beg you do not become complacent - Fear itself is not the enemy, for it can keep you alive, and teach much."

The hand resting on the Wyrdstone whitens as his grip ont he stone increases, sending the Glamour of the season within.

The Wyrdstome pulses as the Glamour flows into it.

"While I preach on the lessons of Fear, we do well to remember those that stand with us against it. The power of the Wyrdstone helps us recognise our Freehold allies, and all who become so are the guests of Autumn at this time - they may revel in the bounty. All who have joined a court and offered their link to the Wyrdstone gain this protection, and those who choose to walk outside the courts must remember to rebind themselves at this time. Where the Wyrdstone is kept, we now have resources to share what we know to spread information through the Freehold - I recommend making use of it."

Rhodes smiles, spreading his arms before the gathered Freehold. He had made liberal use of the information there - almost as if an Autumn valued intelligence, for some reason.

"All courts strive to keep their traditions alive - through roles, responsibilities, records. At this time I have some traditions I wish to revive from my Season - recognition of worth, and opportunities for all to partake. First, I ask that Anatole come forth." The Dread Lord looks to the dwarf. "This Wizened has shown himself to be bold, determined, and unyielding. He has shed blood for this Freehold multiple times and stands stalwart in the face of it's enemies. Though the Leaden Mirror embraces subtlety and misdirection, we know practicality and force are sometimes needed when faced with foes that will not be swayed by such... or must simply be removed. Anatole embodies these virtues, and it is with great pride I wish to bestow upon him the mantle of Paladin of Shadows, should he accept." Rhodes smiles broadly. Though they did not spend much time together, the dwarf had proven his worth.

"Second, I welcome a new courtier of the Fall, Ashley. She has given to the stone, and I ask you treat her with the hospitality you have all become accustomed to." He gestures to the nervous-looking Autumn.

The Dread Lord looks around the room.

"Finally," he pauses, solely for effect, taking his time to pick up the horn from the table and hold it in front of him, "I offer an opportunity to you all - for tonight and tonight only. Autumn is the season of the harvest.... and also the Autumn Hunt, a tradition going back centuries that combines both comradery and competition. I have prepared just such a hunt for a very unique quarry, one both cunning and dangerous, that I will reward to the person or persons that succeed in tracking down the creature and returning it - dead or alive. That person or persons may ask one Boon of myself as Dread Lord of Autumn that I will provide. I reserve the right to refuse any request that brings undue risk or any not within my power or rights to give, but should I do so another request may be made of me. How much you work together... or against each other, is a matter for your conscience. The reward asked from a lone Hunter may certainly be greater than that given to a group - all in a partnership may request a separate boon, but the grandeur is divisible by it's members. However, I recommend not to abuse my generosity - my patience is finite." There was a smile but also a chill to the words.

"The rules are as follows. Any who seek entry will be bound by Pledge for their honesty regarding all topics relating to the hunt. Any who wish to partake - but especially the victor or victors, should there be any - has the potential to earn the Goodwill of Autumn, but not limited to the victors alone. Any who get close, spot, find, give chase - I admire the tale, the effort, of all who seek to engage the quarry. This is a ceremony of Autumn - you have only the window of the season. When the position of Monarch passes from myself to the Onyx Court, the guarantee of the rewards close - so as to provide motivation... and equality. And finally, there is only one target for all - should one hunter or hunters emerge victorious, an announcement through the noticeboard shall be made."

The Dread Lord beams at the gathered Crowd, building to his crescendo.

"Any who wish to partake should see me tonight for details. The window of opportunity is narrow. But for all, I wish you the celebrations of the season. Eat, drink, and be merry, for fear of the unknown and the certainty of the cold winter is all that lies ahead!"

Yes, that would do. Modern Ideas were as integral as tradition... and Fear of missing out was another form of Modern Fear.

Sorry for a slightly wordy post! First, Rhodes currently has Striking looks 4 as per this contract.

This is a slightly experimental style of Plot! As such it requires a little cooperation from the players. Of course, if only one group takes Rhodes up on the hunt this is not an issue, but I wanted to feel out something different. It will also require a little separation of IC and OOC knowledge, as to give you (the players) the most time, some information will have to be revealed before coronation enters continuity.

First, any scenes for this plot will be sticky (approved by Saber Sloth), because time is a factor - not just for the season, but each other. This date will be how we define the time frame as to how the plot resolves - there will be no in-scene time skips. If people agree to do research or investigation, this will need a glimpse I will respond to as quickly as possible so everyone has a fair opportunity. If someone decides an action based on the ST response glimpses, then a new scene must be created and the scene will be counted as the day the scene doing the action begins. If a scene is opened on the same day as a glimpse without an ST response, it will not be counted.

Second, I am happy to take as many groups as are willing to participate, but you are all chasing the same prey. This means that if a group makes a move at a certain point, it will likely disturb continuity of things a different group is doing. In taking up this plot, you may need to accept that someone gets the jump on you and a scene may need retconning because someone gets there ahead of you. If there's only one group, this can't happen, but I am preparing for different eventualities.

Third, and similarly to point 2, there may be a PvP element - if someone decides to stab their team in the back to steal the big W, I can't stop that! That's (hopefully) covered by the Pledge of Truth that is a requirement for entry, so the betrayed team would still have an opportunity for rewards.

Fourth, I'm completely honest about this being an opportunity to gain Autumn Goodwill, but you will still need to spend the appropriate XP to gain this merit accordingly. No short cuts. Mechanically, an individual acting alone that kills the target is likely to be able to buy up to Goodwill 3, captured alive Goodwill 4. A group will be able to get up to Goodwill 2/3 depending on the scenario - this is also about impressing Rhodes. Anyone that is able to track down and spot/observe the target that doesn;t result in the kill/capture can still have an opening for Goodwill 1/2 depending on how close they get to the kill. If you wanted Rhodes to teach an Autumn Contract as your boon, for example, he would do so - but mechanically you would need to have the prerequisite Goodwill to do so. Again, no short cuts. If you want a specific contract but don't get the required goodwill, Rhodes will cite this as a contract being too complex for one outside the Court, even in spite of the reward.

I will have a plot recruitment thread in the OOC shortly.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe returns Liam's fist-bump, "Good so far Liam. Fer the rest of the night?" Her smile shows too much teeth, "Bonely time will tell. How 'bout you? Glad yer job is going great."

It was good to hear the flower business continued to increase Liam's power. Fiscally. And then the monkey arrives in a skeletal onesie. That, that confused Circe by a bit. Did Sonja somehow learn Circe was wearing the bone armor tonight? No, she'd told nobody. But it couldn't be random chance, could it? She bluntly just asks the bouncy Spring Beast, "Sonja? Are ya trying ta compy my attire?"

"Ah good ta hear ya won't take a shot at gunplay. I called dibs on that," Circe keeps the puns rolling. At least until Rhodes shows up, then it was Respectful of the New Sovereign's Coronation time. Very important that.

Rhodes could turn himself into leaves? Not the most useful elemental form but dang cool it was. Circe should try putting some effort into her own magical powers instead of just guns and computers. And badly needed melee and fisticuff training. And, okay, she had stuff she needed to learn. When he declares the Summer giving way to Autumn? She slowly nods and salutes Rhodes. There is naught left of the crown upon Circe's head.

Anatole's adulations made Circe have to bite her tongue to not be too Summery in cheering for him. He'd a friend for life in Circe after what happened with Iron Meg. If applause is allowed, Circe will give it. She can loudly praise Anatole later at the tables.

The talk of a hunt tempted Circe to sprint back out of the Hollow to retrieve something she'd kept for emergencies. Depending on the type of pray and all. The elfin Fairest stopped herself to listen to what Rhodes had to say about the rules, ears bent forward towards the now King of Sacramento.

Oh, and it wasn't a tonight kind of fight. Her ears drooped. Longer term it was. Well, she does give her own applause at the end of his speech to praise it. Circe decides to she'd make a blatant offer in support of facilitating the hunt. And an open declaration of her intent to cooperate with others. She'd not betray protecting courtiers for a potential gold star. It'd take a mid-tier DOOM gun to make her even consider it.

Circe heads to the table to see what the folks there are up to. She'll talk with Rhodes about the hunt in a moment.

Circe continues to be troublesome here.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Wilting Wallflower)
    Socially Small
    Ashley Green

Mask: 5' 5" with frizzy blonde hair. Skin and bones. Commonly wears gardening gloves.

Mien: Ash grey skin, except from elbows and knees down, which are lime green and sticky with sap. Crimson eyes. Drooping elf ears. Hair is actually straw. Covered in burn scars.

Mantle: Flickering candlelight reflected in her eyes.

PRE

Oh dear, she was getting a lot more attention than she expected. This Freehold certainly knew how to make someone feel welcome. It was actually a bit much. Frankly the number of people willing to shake hands with her in the first place was unusual, and then there were people just casually greeting her from afar. As if they knew her! How stunningly bizarre.

"Ah. Just Sera then. I can call you that. Hopefully. Provided I remember. And my memory is not terrible. I mean, I wouldn't brag about it, but it's... sufficient."

Now, Ashley had known Circe for all of about two minutes. Yet in that small amount of time, the Summer Queen had established herself as a never-ending stream of puns. Good god, that was impressive how she kept on jamming more and more in there. You almost had to stop for a moment and replay what she just said to catch all of them. Her attire and title may come across as threatening, but she actually was quite jovial. It was enough to get a small smile from Ashley as she was brought into the mix.

"Oh, sticky fingers. I get it. Well, I wouldn't consider it a career, but if someone can't properly secure their valuables, it's not my fault if something should happen to them. Not completely my fault, at least." Should she be admitting that she's a thief? Or was that too much information? Ah, but Circe just said as much herself. Then again, she was a seasonal sovereign, she had the power and respect to let a little larceny slide.

Suddenly, a chill wind blew through the Hollow, as if someone had opened the door while a gale raged outside. She was familiar with who might be the cause of that. A cascade of autumn leaves fell to the floor before taking the appearance of her Court leader. And boy if he didn't look the part. She was certain he hadn't looked this entrancing before, but now he certainly lived up to his title as Ashen Lord.

He had a grand speech prepared, let his voice of thunder rumble through the chamber. It was as grand as it was grandiloquent... and unfortunately he used this chance to call her out. Nothing bad, mind, simply a welcome to the Freehold, his advice to the other 'Lings already being followed. However, the last thing she ever wanted was to have a spotlight shined on her. She found herself backing up until her back was to the bookcase and then tried to subtly moved to the side so she could wedge herself into the corner between it and the wall. Liam was accurate in guessing she was easily spooked.

After announcements had been made, and Anatole even earned himself a prestigious new title, she finally had an answer for the dwarf.

"No, mostly just performing upkeep on Edna's Boarding House. Nothing too important. Although... I think I might have something in mind." She eyed the horn hungrily. What better way to show herself to be useful than participating in this vaunted hunt?
    Wizened Woodwalker | Autumn Mantle 1: flickering candlelight reflected in her eyes.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Roshon is in the Party Animals side thread
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Worm's dipping in and out of the conversations all around him looking from Sera to Liam to Circe to Sonnie, grinning like a fool.

And then something fucking awesome happens.

At first there's a cold wind, a swirl of leaves. And then the leaves become a dude. And the dude is Rhodes.

This fucking RULES, Worm thinks. He's wearing the expression of a kid watching a parade. Rapt, thrilled, mouth slightly agape.

Rhodes runs it down for them. Anatole gets a nod, Ashley gets a welcome. And then...what's up, Doc? A contest? A hunt? Can this night get any better?

The Goblin attends closely to the rules. Fully intending to take part. Does a pretty good job of memorizing the pertinent details. For him at least.

Memorize rules, 1 success

When the speech if over and the Dread Lord bids them dig in, Worm claps wildly. Struggling to hold onto the present he's brought while he does so. Completely sincere in his display of appreciation, even if his enthusiasm is a little...much for the occasion.

All clapped out, Worm follows Liam to the table, forgoing food for now (he's too excited). Maybe he can talk Tree-Dude into going hunting...

Continued in Friends At the Table...

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram was running late again. Trying to get as much overtime as he could. Try his best to enjoy time with the Funderland security crew as possible, given he might need to quit soon. Not too mention if things panned out with his fetch, it might be good to have some extra money his 'wife' didn't know about. Christ that sounded bad in his head. Maybe it was just Autumn but he felt a nervous excited energy in the air. It was probably just him.

The Render rolled in at the end of applause and what looked to have been a big moment.

Shit, did he miss the big speech? Ram wasn't too sad not to have to listen to Rhodes go on about fear like last year, but the Ogre still felt like a dick for not getting to the hollow sooner.

He did his best to 'stealthly' move to his fellow courtiers location.

Continued in Friends At the Table...
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

The burned dwarf is still engaged in conversation with Ashleigh, Worm and Liam when the chill rush of air ruffles through his effusive curls. He starts, frowns, and looks around. With bushy brows raised he watches as the gush of wind rattles and swirls around, gathering up the leaves and woody detritus that form into Rhodes

The Dread Lord gets an impressed grunt from the wizened dwarf before he bows his head low. The Ashen Sovereign clearly demonstrates his power and knowledge - the burned dwarf takes heed.

Anatole catches sight of Colonel Worm expression and shares with him a private smile. This is real magic right here - and it really is the stuff of life. One of the few benefits to being torn out of the world, lost, and then crawling back into the world changed beyond all recognition.

Rhodes speaks further and Anatole looses all sense of what is going on around him.

Paladin of Shadows? Him - the guy who ran? Who brained another Lost with an ax? OK - so it looked like Ram had lost his patience with the unbalanced pig Ogre... But still...

Anatole had ran from the Bloodsuckle. It was Blood Suckle, right - Hedge Critter; not Iron Meg the Ogre... mailed fist of Queen Anne. Those teeth...

A fluctuating line scythes through the dwarf's beard. His hand tightens on the head of his gnarly walking stick.

"I'll take it."

An Autumn Courtier faced their fears. He didn't step forward - not practical while leaning on a heavy stick - but his posture did shift from defensive to assertive.

Anatole will become Paladin of Shadows Rhodes Xadun Saber Sloth

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

(Wyrdstone~)Glamour 1 Spent
    PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

R'lyeh knew she should have does this before Dread-Lord-Rhodes-King appeared in a flurry of leaves with all the gravitas of. Well. The Autumn King. With his contest and his words and his....everything.

The Drowned Fox tries to avoid notice as she slinks over to the Wyrdstone to feed it the Glamour needed so keep her safe-and-sound-I-belong-don't-kick-me-out.

Once that's done, she quickly retreats back to where she'd been.

Just popping in for the Wyrdstone, will continue in Party Animals.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

11. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie laughed and waved to those who greeted her.

She looked curiously at Circe and Worm, "Skeleton stuff? Oh, you like my costume? It's never too early to start celebrating Spoopy Pumpkin Spice Season." She nodded sagely.

Smiling at Seraphina, she laughed again, "Thanks! It doubles as pajamas! I'm ready for a nap at anytime!"

Rhodes' arrival and declaration had her full attention. A hunt? Something about that tickled the primitive animal in the back of her mind.

Oooooo! Let's do that!

"Congratulations, Anatole!" The Beast smiled happily to the Dwarf. "What's a Paladin of Shadows do?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

While her dress for the night was long flowing fabric, she felt the chill enter the air. A unique chill, one she knew well and a smile appears.

When the leaves settle and form into the Dread Lord, her breath was taken away at his appearance. She had always found him handsome and attractive, but something was different. He was more majestic than she had ever seen him. Her mouth was left sightly agape, taking him all in. In the splendor that was his Season.

With her hands clasped in front of herself, she listens as he speaks. There was truth and important reminders in what he says.

She wasn’t too keen on the various positions within the Autumn Court, Paladin of Shadows sounded important. And a wide happy smile was offered to Anatole with a bow of her head. The dwarf deserved to be recognized for all he had done for the Freehold.

Now that was unexpected, a hunt. While the rewards and idea is exciting, Sera knew she wasn’t a hunter. She was almost ended by some Briar Wolves, so going back into the Hedge to hunt an unknown creature? It wasn’t going to work for her. She’d be useless. But that was what it was. It was not in her wheelhouse of skills.

When Rhodes finished, she turned back to Ashley, “No worries if you forget.” Her voice kind.

She watches as others begin breaking up into small gatherings. Sapphires looking as she tried to decide which to join.

Spotting Ram make his entrance, she offers a friendly smile and wave. He was late, but it happened.

To Sonnie, “Well it certainly looks comfy! Makes me want to have a slumber party with all the onesies!” she declares with a giggle. Deciding to make her way over to the table to pick a drink. The champagne had gone well at the wedding, so she felt comfortable picking one of the many offered drinks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread