(2109) At the Archive - Hunt details
Oct 4, 2021 - Oct 22, 2021
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Roshon strode into the autumnal glade, polished black boots flattening the grass with every step. She wore a tuxedo of brilliant white, perfectly tailored to her frame, although instead of a bow tie, Roshon had unbottoned her blouse to show off a sparkling faux-diamond necklace that rested upon her bare breast bone. The contrast of the ensemble with the rich hue of her skin and the dark blackbuck horns rising from her head was exquisite, although she was also carrying a white leather satchel with silver clasps that did detract something from the elegance of the look.

She needed the satchel, though. How else was she supposed to carry all the weed? For spring it hadn't mattered, but stuffing her pockets full would obliterate the lines of her Tux, so better the satchel than that.

Seeing as how everyone was just arriving, however, Roshon refrained from throwing weed at everyone and instead gave a chin-jut of a greeting to Anatole before striding towards the walking Dawn add wearing cupcakes on her shirt.

"Hey bitch, how'd you get that shirt so clean?" Roshon asked as she came up beside Rlyeh , standing incredibly close to the oily Lost despite the shining white tuxedo she was wearing.

The words might have also sounded mean, though it was clear from the casual, matter of fact delivery that Roshon didn't mean it that way. It was more like an inside joke.

"Wanna hit the food table? I don't think I've ever had Hedge bacon before."

Side thread?
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole pauses and dips his head to the Emerald Sovereign, leaning precariously on his walking stick.

"Queen Seraphina. I am. I am as you see. But I have been well and very successful. I hope you have been well, also."

A smile split his beard.

Anatole extends his free hand to Ashley Green His skin is rough and calloused and despite his physical attitude, his grip is fairly strong.

"Pleased to meet you, Ashley. I'm just here for the coronation feast. Rhodes set you to work already, has he?"

He doesn't get much chance for further comment as Circe arrives. The Autumn Courtier dips his head respectfully while the Larcesnist speaks. Catching sight of Roshon he bobs a greeting, following her path to the buffet.

3. Likes Aeolus, Origins liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie Wu never misses a party. Or a celebration. Or a festival. Or a soiree. Or a hootenanny.

So, obviously, she was here!

And she came dressed in... a skeleton onesie. Typical.

"Helloooooo, ghouls and gargoyles! Happy Hall-- uh, Happy Autumn Coronation!" She did a barefoot curtsy to King Rhodes.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

She bows, like she was going to curty, but rethght it last second. "Hello Sera-Queen, you are looking very nice." then to Circe, "Hello Summer-Circe-Gunny-Queen, you are also looking nice. But not as very nice as Sera-Queen."

Then! Roshon! The mechanic with the beast of a car that was shiny and black and who brought her a towel. So she wouldn't get the shiny-black-beast-car dirty. Instead of not getting R'lyeh the towel and getting mad when the shiny-and-black-pretty-leather-insides got icky and gross and stained and wrecked.

"It's new!" she chirps, smiling without teeth. "So I only wear it when I have to be nicer looking. Like now!"

Staring at the boots-and-tux-and-necklace-shinnies, "You are also nice looking. Maybe even very nice looking." she says to her fellow mix-and-match-grab-bag-of-animal-parts friend...? Friend! Maybe.

Wondering over to the food, "It's been a while since I've had good-not-mold-or-pre-bitten-food. Do you think hedge bacon is from hedge pigs, or Pigs that came into the Hedge?" she asks, a certain spark in her eye.

Continued in (2109) Party Animals...
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

"Liam!" He gives the guy a big, velour-covered hug, knowing he'll accept. It's like wrapping your arms around a red wood. Meaning: awesome. "You know, it's been going great. The vibes are fucking good, man. Just got a real apartment and it's sweet. You have to come by. I'll supply the party favors, OK?"

Takes a rip off the vape, fumes his words: "How are you?? What's new in tree-world??"

And here comes Anatole, favoring one leg and working the cane. "What's up, 'Tole? You got a flat there?" He's making a joke, of course, but his manner speaks of real concern. "You doing OK??"

Newbie? Oh yeah. Who's that? She's stone-bound for sure, but a new face nonetheless. Worm throws up a big wave to Ashley, "How's it hanging, new blood?" He calls over without approaching. She seems happy enough on her own. "Name's Worm--Colonel Worm!"

Back to Liam, "How's the bartender gig going, anyway? You did get a job tending bar, right? I didn't just make that up?"

And hey, isn't that Ray-lah? Ree-lee? Ri-leg? Worm can't remember exactly, but he broadcasts a wild, toothy grin in her direction with another long-armed wave. She's swooped by Roshon quick enough. He'll have to have a word later.

Circe! "My liege!" Worm announces, delighted. To Liam, all excitement: "You hear that?? She's got something up her sleeve. I can't wait." Another pull off the vape.

A flourshing bow to Sera. Monarchs are multiplying: "High praise, coming from you. Velour's like wearing a hot tub. I highly recommend." A pause, "Hey, where's your mister?? I got a present for him," holding up the hot-dog wrapped gift.

On his way up from the bow, he spots Sonnie. Looks to Circe, "This what you were talking about with the skeleton stuff? Cause I like it?" A crooked grin is offered the Beast as he says announces his approval.

Side thread BoxingUnicorn / anybody else?

Also sorryabout the Harden Mask. Thanks for pointing that out, Sloth! Ignore that in the first post, folks.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

And walking in was why Circe had started to opt for more martial attire. Partly as Summer leader, it was expected. Partly because working on/trading guns didn't leave much time for Hedgespinning new outfits. Partly because she owned a lot of identical suits instead of dresses. Majority reason though? Circe needed to concede fashion to the golden Spring siren of style. For outshining her was a difficult and time consuming task. Circe would prefer to make bullets or weapons.

Circe gives Seraphina a smile, "Thanks Sera. Tried fer a hip outfit, but I bonely got ta the ribs. A Summer Queen should be a little martial." Circe thumps the breastplate with a fist. "But tibia honest," her smile is now somewhat smarmy, "Ryleh is right," the elfin Fairest gives the Blightbent a nod, "And I know ta concede fashion ta the golden stunnin Spring siren of style," she waves with both hands towards Seraphina. Then she bows, "Fashion conceded. Just don't go inta guns, I'd escalate too much. And I love yer finger accessory."

"Oh ho ho ho, of course I do Colonel," she faux chides Colonel Worm, "A nine mill. Or tequila. Who knows," she smiles with a shrug.

Ashley Green was more grey and a little green. Red and black eyes focus on the offered hand. Sticky fingers! Oh well, with a shrug, the blue Larcenist accepts the hand, "Welcome ta town then girl," she shakes the hand gently, "Ya got me right, and I have many nicknames from folks here. And I will stereotype now ta ask ya," she pulls her hand back, "Sticky fingers only literal or also metaphorical? I've experience with the second," she cheerfully declares before her face freezes up. A look of confusion creases her blue brow before she closes her eyes to nod, "And literal with shop or kitchen too. Best ta beat others ta it."

Circe briefly looks past Ashley to see that there are books. Oh right, wasn't Rhodes making an archive or something here? "Hmm? Wonder if it has a copy of my report on the mundy occultists? I'm pretty sure I gave that ta Rhodes. A copy at least. Yeah, I probably did."

Then she looks at the Colonel again, "Well some folks have skeletons in their closet, I consider it a bone-us outfit," Circe giggles.

Sure for side thread
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Fashionably late that was the term right? His heart thudded in his chest like it did before every coronation though a little more this time as he felt like he'd been running late. Though he slid through the door his back straight, face the same placid expression he wore most of the time as he worked to keep that tight ball of anxiety wound tight internally. He was wearing his usual coronation suit, the one Sera had woven of the winter night's sky and while he looked around he first marveled at the spectacular decorations and the sheer aesthetics of the place.

His hands slowly flattening his suit compulsively as his gaze continues over the room, pieces of conversation slowly filling the air wondering how in fact CW was surviving wearing that fabric without the gifts of Winter to aid him. The next thing was relief as he saw Sera speaking with a new member of the Freehold it seemed. But, no Rhodes it seemed. He'd remembered the entrance from last year, and then the anxiety unwound a little as he hadn't been terribly late. It seemed he'd beat his court mates here was well, surprised he'd even beat Cassandra through the door. He just shifted off to the side, standing there giving everyone a polite, friendly smile as he listened for a second to figure out what bit of business he needed to attend to first.

Goes by the name: John

9. Likes , Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam turns as more Lost enter, though not all of them are the ones he'd expect to be here so soon. Anatole is greeted by a wide smile and an equally booming voice. "Anatole! Good to see you, friend." He's about to ask if Anatole is feeling okay...he looks worn out...when it looks like Anatole is drawn to an unfamiliar face. Liam self consciously puts a hand over his mouth, wondering if he'd accidentally spooked the new...Wizened? He could feel the pulse of the Wyrdstone coming from her, but she almost seemed to shrink into the background like a wallflower. Careful Liam, don't spook the new girl.

Liam gives Sera a friendly wave as she enters.
    "Thanks Sera!" That was high praise coming from the shimmering Fairest. Circe spooks him just a little as the heat of her Mantle flashes, but he relaxes. Ever since the trip into the Funderland tunnels, he's begun to feel a lot more comfortable around the Summer Queen. "Circe! How's it going?" He offers a friendly fist-bump.

"Job's going well, Colonel." Liam's honored that Worm remembered his new job. "We've got a nice talent pool lined up for the fall season. And It's been nice getting to know the people there." Seeing others address Ashley at a distance helps the Giant discern it's okay for him to do so, so he offers a wave from a distance. "Hi Ashley, I'm Liam. Welcome to Sacramento!" He gives her a friendly smile. It's good to see new faces here. New friends with a place to call home. "Knowing Circe, it's probably more fireworks up her sleeve." He nudges Worm, remembering the grandiose display she'd arranged for Rhodes and Sera's wedding a while back. Sonnie's grandiose entrances prompts a chuckle from the Giant. "Well, I guess the party's officially started! Nice costume Sonnie."

He sees Roshon and Rlyeh take their seats at the table and feels his own stomach rumble with anticipation. "Well, you heard the Dwarf: time to dig in!"

Continued in Friends At the Table...

Side Thread sounds like fun! I'll set it up

11. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra quickly makes her way into the Autumn hollow. She feels a complete wreck even though she looks as put together as she does. It is a Coronation, which means, as a Winter, one dresses up. She's adjusting the sleeves of her white and yellow, floral embroidered gown when she walks in. It takes her a moment before she finally begins to take in the atmosphere. It's off-putting in a rather glorious way, isn't it?

As she finally gets her bearings, she takes a good look around at everyone milling about, finding people to talk to. Sera's gown is the first place her eyes are drawn to, of course. It isn't overly complex, but given it is Sera it looks fashionable as all heck. Sonnie is in a onesie... typical. That new one, R'lyeh is wearing some kind of casual looking attire, though maybe that's just normal for them come coronation time. She looked similar for the Summer coronation, didn't she? Circe is in some gorgeous, yet terrifying hedgespun armor that is near impossible not to look at. Very Summer for Autumn. CW is in that track suit that she has no idea how he is surviving in. There are a few others there that don't really catch her attention too much, well, aside from the person she remembers throwing joints at the last coronation being in a nice suit, but she recognizes they are there.

She puts on a smile and shoves back any anxieties clouding her mind, "Hello," she says in general to the crowd, feeling awkward that she might be late. Walking over to stand next to John, she asks him, "Gerrit's not here yet?"

13. Likes , , Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

With a smile, warm and friendly, “Just Sera is fine.” It wasn’t her Season. “Well, welcome to Sacramento! Have you been settling in well? No problems?” always good to check. Though she was sure Rhodes had the new Autumn taken care of, she couldn’t help but ask. A translucent hand accepts Ashley’s hand, given it a firm shake, “Pleased to meet you.”

The white suit the grand looking Roshon wore caught her eye and she offers a wave. It was nice to have her back in the Freehold, and she hoped it would be a longer stay this time.

“That’s wonderful to hear Anatole! And please, just Sera is ok.” the smile warm, “Oh, I can’t complain, work and the Freehold keep me busy, which is always a good thing.” Were others just going to always refer to her as Queen? Cause it felt weird with it not being Spring.

Then came Sonnie…it a onesie? “Hey Sonnie! What a fun onesie! Love it!” and it looked super comfy!

Smiling to R’lyeh, “Thank you R’lyeh! And please, just Sera is ok.” Maybe she needed a sign? Or maybe others would just rather use her title? She wasn’t sure. “Hope you’ve been well.” And her t-shirt looked comfy too! Maybe some Coronation she would go for comfort over fashion.

A smirk to Worm, “Is it now? Might have to give it a try sometime, have to let me know where to shop for it.” It would look good on her. Then a shrug, “The Dread Lord arrives when he feels is best.” And he liked to make an entrance. It was his Season, he was allowed. “But I’m sure he will love it!”

Laughing as Circe spoke, “Surely we can both be fashionable. Just different styles of fashion. But you look amazing.” She assures her, then shakes her head, “Oh no, guns are all you. I’d probably shot myself.” She jokes. But knows it was true.

She spots John enter, and step off to the side. So a smile and wave were offered to him.

Nodding as Liam spoke of his new job, “And from I’ve heard, they all love his him and his skills.” Praising the giant.

It was hard to miss the radiant Cassandra as she enters, and Sera smiles, “Hi Cassandra. What a stunning dress!” she gushed. “Hope you’ve been well.” Since singing with the Winter, Sera found herself enjoying her company more and more.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

15. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread