Ended
Watch

(Orchard Operation) Soot Blackened Fruit

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jul 16, 2020 : (Loyalty Is,) Behind Door 17
Orchard Operations and Warehouse Woes
Mar 29, 2022 - May 1, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

CW's nickname was answered by a slight tuck at the corners of Gerrit's mouth. He supposed there were worse nicknames to be had - especially with the Colonel's.. colorful imagination. Then he noticed Seraphina holding Rhode's hand. So that's how this is going to be now? But he could let them have this moment. He looked at this brazen display of public affection a few heartbeats longer, then he forced his eyes elsewhere. Ram. Ram was his friend, he knew about what has happened to Gerrit - him and the Goblin. Plus, the Summers had the right idea to think strategy.

Fortunately they already had a plan to set in motion. There was a clear goal to pursue, which made it less likely for things to go wrong. "I trust your judgement - the shop it is then. Can anyone work the Magic, I mean can we also split up to get the job done faster?"
    Seraphina said out loud what Gerrit had been thinking before getting here. "If the opportunity comes I'd like to get some of those fruits. It could help in case we need to find a way to make, uh, an antidote or something. Or if we ever needed to use her own weapons against her." He even brought an extra bag specifically for that reason.

Ram added some good questions. Things they should be on the same page about before going in. "I.. if we have the opportunity to safely kill Ann we should probably take it." There was much hesitation in Gerrit's voice - it likely wouldn't be that easy and they should probably stick to just weakening her. "But I would try to free any slaves or prisoners. It would deal another blow to her influence and nobody should be kept as slaves." There was more conviction in that statement - thinking about it now he was even willing to go solo if needed. But maybe he could convince Rhodes and Seraphina to help after all.

Equipment: Backpack - First aid Kit, Rope, a separate bag, a bottle of water, a notebook and a pen.

2. Likes , Endymion liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering nods as Sera fills in Worm's questions. There was little more to add - she knew what he did. Though when she mentions the fruit, he feels a tingle in the Wyrd that connects him to his wife, and nods again. "I had. Waste not, want not." He intended to take some, after all. He didn't want to avoid mentioning it and the Wyrd take a malicious stance on his wedding vows.

Ram's confirmation was sealed with another nod. "It doesn't matter if the whole Hollow is destroyed, as such - as you say, removing that many people is probably beyond our skills. This is more tactical - orchard is the source of the Jamryn fruit they ferment and use to kidnap people. If that's gone, the main resource it provides is removed. The contract pushes plants to near-death, and it will only regrow with considerable care making it at least another few years until it can bare fruit." Ram's thought were something he considered himself, but one issue at a time. "If they choose to remain, the hollow becomes an outpost, one we know the location of. We can wear down wards and so on at a later date, if needs be."

Rhodes nods at Ram's suggestion. "Agreed. Technically, sight range - though I wouldn't want to test that theory too hard, especially at night where spotting an individual tree may be a challenge. A hundred yards, or so? Certainly enough to give us some breathing room. Though," he looks from Ram to Gerrit, "it's an Autumn special. People can add the tags - they just need to be there - but only I can actually do the contract." He had to admit it if only to himself - her was impressed. They were asking all the right questions, thinking carefully. And while not a fighter, the Dread Lord was certainly tactical. "There were at least a dozen guards, moving in pairs. We aren't there to kill or capture - if they haven't withdrawn, I expect this to be difficult enough without hauling uncooperative or unconscious prisoners around." He pauses. What about the prisoners? "The slaves are the gardeners. That.... we may have to play be ear. I'm not suggesting we leave them to rot but we cannot be distracted from the primary - taking the orchard out of play. We all know what it is like to be captives. This is about preventing more in the future." Harsh? perhaps. Rhodes considered it pragmatic, perhaps ruthlessly so.

And if it waves the power of Autumn in front of Ann's ego, so much the better.

He sighs heavily. It was a crucial point Gerrit had raised. "None of us have actually met Ann. Nothing suggests she will be there. We should stick with the plan as is, even if she is."

Equipment: Sturdy boots, Hedgespun coat (+1 def, +1 talking to crowds when active), hip flask (scotch, 3/4 full), Wallet containing a photo of Sera, ID and $147, a satchel containing: 48 tags each with "Rhodes" on them, 2 knives, a book of poetry, some cheap silver rings, earings and a necklace with bright stones.
    Health 7/7
    WP 2/2
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

4. Likes , Aeolus, Endymion liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

This is all making sense, and Worm finds himself feeling comfortable with the mission as described. To deprive the enemy of a resource is sometimes more effective than hitting them head on. Cut off the water supply and the crops wither. Destroy the trees and no more slaves.

"OK, so it's in and out, keep focused on the trees. How about we split up those tags between us before we head in? That way we can all get to work as soon as we're on the ground." A glance at Rhodes to see if he approves.

"When it comes to the guards: if we're not going to capture, it's likely best if we kill. Don't mean to be blunt," a shrug, "I'm just saying: it's the easiest way to keep 'em quiet." Might as well say it out loud. This is an action behind enemy lines. Once they're in the shit, there won't be time for moral debate.

"As for the gardeners, I think Rhodes here has the right idea. There's the mission and then there's the collateral. We can't save the world. Maybe we can make it slightly less evil. Those folks will have a chance to escape with the trees gone and Ann's forces in disarray. If that's all we can give them, it's more than they're getting now." Isn't that the logic of American intervention over the last century or so? For better or worse (often worse), yes. Shouldn't be surprising though, given Worm's past. It's the logic he knows.

The Goblin attends to the back and forth between Gerrit and Rhodes concerning Ann, but doesn't add anything. Who wouldn't want to kill the slave driving bitch? Though he agrees they shouldn't be distracted from their goal. It'll all depend on conditions once they're at the orchard. No need to hash it out now.

Enough debating hypotheticals. Time to get this back on track: "So, I think we've got a plan here. Y'all ready to roll? I've got my truck if anybody needs a lift to the shop."

6. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She nods as Ram speaks, “A full-on assault would require more careful planning in my opinion. Staking out the area, getting numbers and then finding the opportune time to attack.” But it sounded like Ram understood that. She felt safer having him along.

Now that she wasn’t sure about. Would destroying the trees destroy the Hollow? She wasn’t sure, “If it doesn’t, we attack something of value to Anne, we disrupt whatever she is doing and force her to relocate. Should we not destroy the Hollow, I say we do what we can, then plan a full-on assault.” She might be a Spring, but she knew Anne had to go.

“Personally, I say if we can free slaves, we do it. Anything and everything we can do to help those people, and fuck up her day works for me.”
    But she was glad they were talking this all out. Better here than in the Hedge.

A nod to Gerrit about the fruit. She knew someone would want to save some of them. Might come in handy at some point. Maybe turn Anne’s plan against her.

A slower nod, “I agree Gerrit.” If they could end her, they should.

The Nix listens quietly as Rhodes talks about the trees and what needs to happen. This was going to be a delicate operation. One that would be made more difficult by the presence of guards.

A deep breath, “Should the need arise, I might be able to crowd control long enough for you guys to get the tags on the trees. Or even convince them to leave.” She’d never tried it, but it might help if they needed it.

Looking to Worm, “Good idea.” Splitting the tags now.

His words about killing if they had to was heard. And while she didn’t like it, she knew it was a possibility. She’s killed before, and while it wasn’t pleasant, sometimes it was needed.

Absently nodding, “I also have my SUV should we need.”

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, bag of trail mix, gauze and tape, costume jewelry for trading(one necklace, one pin) sun catcher for trading, gardening gloves, notebook with pencil

Health 7
    WP 3

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes , Endymion, Aeolus liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

1 success

“Jamryn? The coffee replacement?” Ram had heard of it but not that it could be used to make slaves. Then again, maybe there was some side effect he didn’t know about, or way to prepare it, or it had been hybridized. He gave a shrug to show he wasn’t going to make a big deal about it. Anne had an orchard of it. That was enough to show she used it for something important. He’d let Gerrit worry about getting samples.

“So, estimated twelve guards,” not good odds “unknown number of slaves. Going in at night will be mostly about staying in darkness because they might be using the fruit to stay awake. Our mission is to destroy the orchard, not the hollow. Primary objective is by way of Rhodes contract. Secondary objective is to free the slaves so there’s no one to provide the care needed to bring the orchard back.” Colonel Worm seemed to think it was about morality (and some of that was there) but even from a purely practical point, depriving Anne of slaves was still in service to the mission.

“Sera, it sounds like you want to be cover if our stealth breaks before we start trying for swift take downs. What do you mean by crowd control? It sounds like contracts but I want to be sure so we don’t step on your toes and break any glamours.”

He likewise nodded at the suggestion of splitting tags now. “None for me though. The less I’m moving around once we’re there, the better.”
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

10. Likes , Endymion, Aeolus liked this post
    New Identity
    (Gerrit Jameson)
    Gerrit

Mien:
    Leathery scars, bruises and scaly scabs cover the whole hairless body. There is a certain symmetry to the disfigurements, the color of the visible skin ranging from pale pink to purple and dark red. Lately patches of dark blue and black - frostbite - have appeared on his skin and some of the scabs have frozen over and crystalized.
    His right hand shows a copper-coloured, wilted and flaky scar, engulfing most of his palm and the inside of his wrist. Next to frostbite and bruised scars it adds a third layer of wounds bore by the Ogre.

Mantle:
    Contrast seem to grow slightly more stark around Gerrit, the crisp clearness of a winter morning. Sometimes the sound of ice forming or breaking can be heard in a short, brisk snap. When using Contracts a subtle, biting cold can be felt around Gerrit - pins and needles prick both the Onyx and those close to him.

Crown:
    Solid, thick panes of clear ice symmetrically arranged around his head with fern frost at the base.
    Active Pledges

Motley Pledge

Only a result of 10 on a die is considered a success. Should a given die result in no successes, the failure is considered to be a dramatic failure, though the oathbreaker may spend a point of willpower to negate this, making it a regular failure.
    -Until Oct 5th.

PRE

Stonebones Snowskin

Opinions were exchanged, some more pieces of information made the rounds and questions were answered. Everything else would have to be decided in the moment anyway: some of them were more inclined to violence and killing, but sometimes it couldn't be helped. Sometimes it was kill or be killed. "Got it." Meaning Rhodes' explanation and Ram's summary of their plan. He felt a new wave of gratitude for having Ram with him on this mission - they seem to share an affinity for clear lists and priorities.

He heard the Dread Lord's and Goblin's doubts about being able to save the slaves, but he actually listened to Seraphina and Ram taking that objective seriously. They would find a way somehow. "I can take some of the tags. One last question: if we've never seen Ann, do we at least have an idea what she looks like?" Yes, her mantle or powerful magic presence could tip them off, but he'd rather have too many pointers than missing this vital piece of intel. "Other than that, I'd like to drive with you, CW." Because the Stonebones stuck with the devil he knew.

Equipment: Backpack - First aid Kit, Rope, a separate bag, a bottle of water, a notebook and a pen.

12. Likes , Endymion liked this post

0 Scenes

The Lost divide themselves between the offered SUV and truck, the Monarchs Spring and Autumn having given the the Summer Worn directions, and the option to simply follow the Sera'a SUV to the shop, of which they reach in decent time.

They park far enough away from the shop that no one will assume it's their destination, but not so far away that the Lost can't make a clean getaway.

Once they're situated, they take in the shop the Monarchs lead them to, the one that had kept a mirror door they had used escaped the Hedge.

The shop is a great big blue box of a building, with great wide windows in the front, with an inset entrance, the door are held open by a pair of large rocks. To the left of the open door, is some outdoor furniture, there's sale stickers slapped onto them.

From where they are they can see some of the interior of the building, the shelving leading back through and into the dimness of the transition between outside and inside, as well as an assortment of lamps pushed close to one of the windows.

When you're ready to head inside, can i get Perception rolls? Remember your Clarity modifier if it effects your Perception!

14. Likes Xadun, Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes spends most of the following talk listening. Perhaps his limit on his usual vocal nature showed how seriously he was taking things, or maybe he was just concerned. His face remained cool, impassive. With a not he reaches inside his bag and pulls out a dozen tags for Worm, Gerrit, and Sera acknowledging Ram with a nod.

He clears hi throat, Ram's question not being fully expected. "Ah, yes. The fermentation process basically reverses the fruit's effect turning it into a potent sedative. A few drops in a drink..." he snaps his fingers, "out like a light."

He looks to Ram. "I know she is a Wizened. Which Kith, I do not know, but gives a starting point."

There's a nod. "Let's go." He joins Sera to ride down.

Rhodes looks upon the shop again, steeling himself. He'd wanted this for so long... it was still a little unerving to be actually here. He kept his eyes darting around, watching.

failure

Equipment: Sturdy boots, Hedgespun coat (+1 def, +1 talking to crowds when active), hip flask (scotch, 3/4 full), Wallet containing a photo of Sera, ID and $147, a satchel containing: 48 tags each with "Rhodes" on them, 2 knives, a book of poetry, some cheap silver rings, earings and a necklace with bright stones.
    Health 7/7
    WP 2/2
    [/QUOTE]
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

16. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

Worm adds nothing further concerning whether or not to free the enslaved. It's all speculation at this point. Sure, he'd like to see them liberated. And he does, in fact, understand that their freedom would weaken the enemy. It's just that there are priorities here. Like Ram says, the primary objective is to destroy the orchard. Beyond that, everything is just profit.

Worm accepts the tags from Rhodes with a nod and a "Thanks, Boss." Pockets them in his jacket and zips up the pocket after. Don't need those getting lost.

If Ann's being a Wizened bothers him, it doesn't show. All kinds of people in the world. Good and bad. Worm's trying to be the former, but he's definitely lived as the latter. She's just on the wrong side of the line. Simple as.

To Gerrit: "Let's ride, bud."

When they're in the truck, Worm treats the Ogre to some classic happy hardcore. Chain smokes the whole way, beating the steering wheel with his fist, bouncing in his seat. Grinning like lunatic on his way to midnight mass.

The Colonel parks a few car lengths away from the others. Turns to Gerrit: "All ashore that's going ashore, Grit. Hope you're ready for some fun."

He reaches under the driver's seat and extracts his two Khukri in their sheaths. Removes his jacket. Expertly straps the sheaths so that the length of the blades lie flat against his flanks on either side. Puts the jacket back on, zips it up. Good enough. He places his cell phone under his seat for safe keeping.

Climbs out of the truck, a lit cigarette still between his lips. Grabs the first aid backpack out the truck bed, checks its contents, ensuring both his water and jerky are in there as well. That set, shoulders the thing and, with a glance at Gerrit, steps lively to catch up with the others. Head already on a pivot.

Perception, failure

Equipment
    Khukri knives (+ sheaths) x 2 2L*
    Advanced First Aid Kit
    Water bottle (in first aid kit exterior pocket)
    Bag of Beef jerky
    Brass Knuckles x2 1B (in pants pockets)
    Kevlar Vest (thin)
    Reinforced Clothing (Motorcycle jacket)
    Cigarettes + Lighter
    Tree tags
    Wallet with $200 in cash

18. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Treasured nods as Ram speaks, happy the Summer took over the tactical side of this. While she hoped they could free the salves, she knew it wasn’t their main focus. How would she react if they were there and needed them? Well, that would remain to be seen.

Another deep breath, “I might be able to get all the attention on me and what I am saying. Allowing me to hopefully inspire them to act how I instruct them. I won’t lie, I haven’t tried it before, but it could be something that could help should we need it. I wouldn’t worry about breaking any glamours, just focus on getting done what needs to get done.” Was this a bit terrifying? Hell yes. She didn’t like attention, but if she needed to, she’d do whatever she could to keep people safe.

She didn’t have an answer for Gerrit, so she looks to Rhodes, who seems to know the most about Anne.

Accepting the tags, she tucks them into her bag. It was go time. Well, go time to head to the store and find another gate.

The Nix was focused as they drove to the store. Translucent hands gripping the steering wheel, lost within her own thoughts. There were so many ways this could go bad. And each one was playing in her head.

When they arrive, she takes a moment to just look at the store. Would they get the same welcome they originally got? Had Anne gotten to them? Secured the gate? Only one way to find out.

1 success

Hedgespun jacket(+1 INT, +1 DEF), Hedgespun Necklace(+1 singing), dagger, 2 bottles of water, bag of trail mix, gauze and tape, costume jewelry for trading(one necklace, one pin) sun catcher for trading, gardening gloves, notebook with pencil

Health 7
    WP 3

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

20. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread