Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The more Worm talked about it, the more she wondered if she was up for such a place. Had her skills improved enough? “Hmm, maybe we can spar sometime and you can tell me if you think I’m up to throw my name in the ring.” She had a feeling he’d be honest with her. But she had to make sure Rhodes didn’t freak out if she came home with a black eye or something.

Blinking a few times at Ram, “Oh wow. Well good luck with that! And if you need any help or anything, let me know. I can help heal with not being there if any of you need.” Though she didn’t really want to ever use it on a member of the Freehold. But they needed to know she could.

The wink was returned to Ram, “They are the height of fashion! No two are the same!” beaming. It had been fun! “Hope you guys host an event like that again!” sure, it had taken hours to get all the frosting out of her hair, but it had been worth it.

A shake of her head with a frown, “No, not yet. There have been some roadblocks and I’m working on getting them clear. But thank you for asking! I’ll make sure and let you know when things are set to go, which I expect to be soon. And your expertise will be very valuable.” She was looking forward to working with him.

Nodding to Circe, “Ok. But just remember if something more serious happens, I’m just a call away. And I don’t charge for house calls.” A wink added.

Laughing, “If you faint, make sure you put the box of pizza down first.” Holding up her slice, “Cause it’s good and I would hate to see it fall on the ground.” Laughing.

“I’ll make sure and some ready to go for you.” And if he didn’t show up for it, it would not go to waste. It was quite popular in the summer.

It was a bit unsettling to see a giant tree like man rumbling towards you. But Sera still smiled, “Congratulations!” then a shake of her head, “Not a party, but it certainly can be now!” they had something to celebrate. Sapphire widen as does her smile, “That’s wonderful! Looks like we’ll be seeing more of each other!” and she sounded happy about that. She was glad for him.

“Thank you, Cassandra! That would be amazing! I’ll make sure and bring Rhodes with me.”
    The more there to hear the Winter play, the better.

At the talk of archery, “I tried archery once, at the park with a girl Sonnie and I met at a street fair. And I have to say, it takes some serious talent to shot a bow. If you ever want to chill in my hot tub sometime to help relax your arms, let me know.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Heeeeeyyyyyy... sh'zis where th' party'sh at?" A rather drunken Sonnie stumbles into the scene, dressed in denim cutoffs, a red tank top, baseball cap with Donkey Kong on it. Also, she had no shoes. In one hand was an open can of beer, and in the other, clutched by the plastic rings, were the remains of a six pack. Counting the open one, she had three cans left.

A big inebriated grin on her face, the Beast leered at Seraphina, "Hey, shexy! What'sh happenin'?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe will obstruct no one from consuming some of the extra pizza. Though John's talk of coffee causes her ear to twitch. Oh, the brawl clubs? "Eh, the only annoying thing about those underground matches John is that some asshole always quotes Brad Pitt," the elf scoffs, "Ya could make a drinking game out of it."

Circe had no opinion on tobacco brands. She worked with too much gunpowder to have that habit. Plus guns were almost as expensive as crack.

"Hey, congrats Liam!" the cheer is genuine, "And yes ya get dibs fer that victory! Beer too if I had it!" She holds out the pizza box towards Liam Gelt.

"Maybe no eating contest next time," Circe concedes to Seraphina when she speaks of Summer's party/coronation. "And what? We're too good fer street touched pizza now? Too sanitary? Well, yeah, we are, but I wasn't even making a point."

Cassandra's talk of the Hedge? That gets a number of nods from Circe. The Fetch business she knew enough about. Archery? "Cass. I am very well supplied, so I shall say this right now about archery. The Rambo boom arrowheads. They ain't real. I cannot get them."

"Aaaand drunken monkey," Circe's tone is totally flat as she notes Sonja's arrival. She sends a look to Seraphina. The kind parents give to each other when they are saying don't let our kid do something stupid. "Fun monkey! Eat some meat, it absorbs alcohol," which was true but Circe knew enough about this. Sonja was already drunk so the meat wouldn't help her sober up now. "Wanna trade the pizza fer the beer? Liam deserves one fer his new job, right?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

The Damn Colonel
    Presence
    (Rakish)
    Summer Mantle
    (Heat Shimmer)
    Strength
    (Surprisingly Strong)
    Status, Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Languages
    (Spanish)
    Colonel Worm

Mask
    Worm is tall, whip thin, and corded with muscle. He's got more than a few scars. His eyes are blue and wild. His dirty blond hair is often greasy and worn short in the front, longer in the back—what some may call a mullet. There's always a mischievous smile on his lips. His wardrobe is extensive and totally crazy, filled with second-hand costumery and bizarre outfits scavenged from thrift-bins. The clothes reflect his attitude: Colonel Worm loves to make a scene and leave a lasting impression, for better or worse.

Mien
    Worm's mien is quintessential Goblin: he is taller, thinner, and more scarred. His skin is a bright red and his eyes a glaucous white (with no discernible pupils). What little hair he has is also white. His ears and nose are pointed and his hands and feet are approximately doubled in size. His muscles stand out like lengths of rope beneath his skin.
    Colonel Worm

Mantle
    The air around Worm shimmers and bends with heat mirage, something you might see coming off of blacktop on a 100 degree day.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Soldier

"Hear that?" Worm says to John, piggy-backing off of Circe's joke re: therapy. "Only the best for this noggin, OK?" He knocks on his head with a fist. "Precious cargo and all that."

When the Darkling's offer becomes more serious, the Colonel's madcap grin softens a touch. "Tell you what: you ever see something that makes you think I need a good shrinking, you let me know. We'll talk about it." He's not being sarcastic, but his skepticism is somewhat evident. Does he distrust psychiatry, or does he think himself beyond repair? Unclear. "In the meantime, I'll have you down to a fight. Next time I get a call, you get a call." White-within-white eyes twinkle with mirth as the Goblin exhales another cloud of smoke. "I like American Spirits," he adds. "They burn long. More bang for the buck, you know?"

Liam arrives and announces his happy news. Worm claps the Ogre on his broad back. "Good to see you, Old Tree. And congrats on the job. Give me the address and I'll buy you a drink next time you're on shift. Of course, you'll have to make it yourself. But I'll tip you well." The Colonel seems genuinely happy for the guy. Liam's good people.

He favors Cass with a grin at her retort, happy no one's ghosting anybody just yet. Eyes shift to Sera, "You want to spar? I'm always free." Nothing on his calendar could be that important. "Maybe we can work on some basics first, so I can get an idea of where you're at." No need to jump right in and beat the shit out of the Queen of Spring.

And, finally, Sonnie. Drunk. Having fun. Worm can't take his eyes off her. She's practically glowing with careless energy. It's like to drive him wild.

"Drunk Monkey," he echoes Circe, confirming her assessment. The appreciation is obvious in his voice. "Hey, Sonnie! Spare one of those beers?" Hell, why not get on her level?

7. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

It was enough for Ram but he wasn’t sure others wouldn’t want to make sure Circe got healed.

So Sera hadn’t talked with Circe about it yet, didn’t sound like. He couldn’t help but worry that her roadblocks might be more mental than anything else. “Well, if you need helping clearing any roadblocks, I’m willing to try and help with those too.”

He smiled reassuringly to Cassandra “I’m sure between us, we’ll be able to handle most things,” he said confidently. “And thanks,” he grinned at her support of being capable of being up for the challenge of taking over for his fetch. It was nice to hear after Titania’s comment. He also nodded in appreciation to Sera for her offer to help. Though he wasn’t sure he’d be able to take her up on it if he had to keep a head injury around for reasons.

He laughed “The first hill to get stronger is always the most painful. After that it’s just keeping up. Just remind yourself that if you don’t and let things slide for a little while, it’s going to hurt all over again.”

Food in hand, he took his pizza and headed over to a bench to sit down and enjoy it.

Continued in (2108) Pizza on a Bench...
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

9. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She’s seen this side of Sonnie. Had this side of Sonnie crash safely at her house.

A smirk to the Beast, “Not too much, you?” pointing to the box Circe held, “There is pizza. And it’s good!” why was she drunk? She wasn’t used to a drunk Sonnie outside of a night out. Should she be worried?

Laughing to Circe, “Well, you speak of beer and some has shown up!” those two drinking together? That could be a sight!

Her face scrunches up, “I’ll pass on dirt and whatever else is on the ground on my pizza. But you do you!” she jokes with a laugh.

Catching the look from the Summer, she shrugs. She’d taken care of a drunk Sonnie before, she could do it again if she needed to.

Nodding, “I love sparring! Best way to learn where I need to focus my training!” his mention of starting with basics cause a brief far away look before she smiles, pushing the memory aside, “Sounds like a plan to me! I have a membership at a few different gyms, both have private hours if needed. So let me know when!” the Nix sounded eager. Now…how to tell Rhodes?

A smile to Ram, “Thanks! Might take you up on that.” He had gotten easier to talk to him.

Sera follows Ram here
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Yesh! D-drunkem monkey! It'sh a style of kung fooooo! Thish ish how yuh practish!" The Beast threw a few wobbly punches into the air, to demonstrate. "Shee, there were theesh monksh, an' they watched shome monkeysh get intoxuh... intocksi... drunk on wine they shtole! An' they imi... immy... copied th' monkiesh!" She threw a kick and somehow didn't fall over. "Hyah!"

Sonnie blinked, then shrieked in joy upon hearing the offer! "PEEKSA!" Dropping the beer, including the open can, to the ground, she made a beeline for the aforementioned pizza. Given the choice, the Steepscrambler clearly chose food over booze.

Nomming began as a big slice was shoved into her drooling mouth.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

13. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Instant beer, power, like maaagic," she laughs with Seraphina before her face turns serious. "Next a crate of assault rifles!" Circe mockingly looks around before pretending to be totally disappointed, "Aw, come on. Should I have said clown shoes?" Oh really, the Spring Queen was leaving the Circe to wrangle her own Clavinger? Fun! Funderland didn't have a tilt-a-whirl to toss the monkey upon, but maybe something else? Her eyes narrow as she looks around for something.

Circe laughed at Ram's philosophical jest, because it was accurate, "Oh ho ho ho! Ya proved THAT in our last spar Ram. I really need ta work on my melee and my durability, Mr One Punch Ram."

Circe was pretty sure that the ancient monks' drunken fist style was about a combat style instead of actually getting hammered. Now Irish-American drunken boxing? That'd include alcohol. "I think ya need ta know the drunken boxing first Sonny," Circe makes sure to lead her towards a bench with the pizza box.

Circe's angrily narrow eyes widen as she spots something. "Ah-ha, the teacup ride!" She looks at Sonja with a massive smile, "I am not sure if you should be banned from that or not, oh ho ho ho ho!"

Oh, Circe wasn't going to order her on to it, but she knew Sonja. Fun monkey.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

15. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Congratulations Liam, sounds like a nice gig. I enjoy jazz occasionally, I'll swing by sometime when my schedule is a little less hectic." He chuckle softly to himself, closing his mouth quickly to hold in the yawn that pushed at his chest. That was a good enough sign from him, finally getting up on tired legs and shuffling forward the few steps to grab a slice and slide back nearly collapsing into the bench with a soft sigh. He didn't hesitate to devour the first few bites but take his time to chew. The caloric content having been desperately needed.

"I'm always happy to support my friends where and when I can." He offered to Cassandra with a warm, soft smile. Though he had to make sure not to hold it for too long, Happy to hear that her and Ram's Patrol had went well, they were both in good hands it seemed and that made him feel a little bit of relief at least. Though he did his best to shift his attention away as talk turned to the Fetch.

Sonnie shows up drunk and John looks up concerned, though a bit surprised as he sees Circe try and subtly take care of the monkey. A smile tugged at his lips before it turned wide as he gave a short snort. "I don't think anyone would win that game Circe." He would have had to have been watching Worm closer to get a better read if he was taking the piss or not. The shift gave John the context he needed. When he asked if there was anything he saw John just panned over the Goblin slowly and then he tilted his head. "I think everyone does, us most of all. But...it gets complicated, I understand that. It's an open offer, either way I look forward to the fight. Exactly right!" He nodded exuberantly when he picked up why he smoked what he did. Though there was another reason behind that as well, meant less anxiety too.

He gave a small wave of his fingers as Ram and Sera took their leave to have a discussion, glad to see Sonnie was eating the pizza though he couldn't help but shake his head at Circe. "Should have asked for a cargo ship." A playful smile on his lips, "Yea, next Summer I'm going casual. I think I've learned active wear is more appropriate now. Though I have an idea for next years games. I have to test my idea first though.

"You want any water, soda, coffee Sonnie? Is that your actual style of martial arts, I didn't know that used a staff." Though he didn't know anything at all about any martial art beyond what he saw in pop culture.

Goes by the name: John

17. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam, Ogre that he is, is not one to turn down free food. He grabs a slice of pizza and digs in, eagerly downing it and ready for a second slice. Joy tends to burn lots of calories.

"Yeah, I'd certainly never miss a chance to hear you sing, Sera."
    He beams proudly at his Spring Queen, grateful for her assistance and eager to spend more time with his Court outside of the Freehold. "That reminds me, I'd been looking into some of the Tavern improvements we talked about." He stops here, as if being caught almost spoiling a surprise party. He leans in to Sera. "I think folks might find it a bit bigger than last time. He'd been a busy Giant these past few weeks between the tunnel investigation, job searching, and expanding the Spring Tavern in preparation for future amenities.

Liam gives Worm a friendly pat on the back, trying his hardest not to topple the wiry Goblin. "Thanks, man! I'd be happy to serve you any day of the week. And hey, maybe some of that fight money can go into your tip." He chuckles and nudges the Colonel, but there's a hint of brotherly concern in his look. He'd hate to see his friend get hurt without a good reason.

"I'd love to see you there...John!"
    Liam stumbles a bit before remembering the Winter Sovereign's name. He looked like he could use some relaxation. The Ogre had heard somewhere that jazz was fairly soothing music.

Sonnie comes in and Liam isn't sure whether to feel concern or joy. "Hey, long time no see friend!" He grabs another slice and joins Circe and Sonnie on their bench. "Drunken Monkey style? I think I might've seen that in a movie once." The Giant scratches his head, pine needles rustling under his fingers. His knowledge of fighting boiled down to how to throw a simple punch. With his size, he'd never needed much else. He looks to where Circe mentions the teacup ride. "Now that looks like fun! A pity the rides are closed after hours." Or were they...
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

19. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread