Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx cocks her head. "Did he? I did not realise he had studied Time. What kind of things did he do?" She nods. "After our experiences in sympathy and how those strands can be abused, I have always wanted to invest in some understanding of Space if only to protect myself from that abuse. Fortunately the Circle has wards to protect it from that kind of thing."

There is a small shrug. "I haven't spoken to anyone before about using Time magic. Fate, however, I understand a little. Enough to know that you can observe the connections going on around you, but push against the River too hard and you can easily become subsumed by it. Being so subtle it can be tempting to cause misfortune to one's enemies if one is so petty."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh yeah. No, I meant to say 'Space', not Time was what I saw Alastor using. So yeah, I never saw him use Time, but the stuff he used Space for was pretty interesting." Kaze says with a smile.

He looks a little troubled at Phoenyx's comment about how the subtly of Fate can tempt people to use it on others, but doesn't comment.

"So what are you going to study first? I mean, I want to learn more Space, but I really want to Master Life first, so yeah, that is going to be a while."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"I see," Phoenyx says with a small smile. "I only remember the severing of connections, which is useful in itself."

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. I like the idea of having more options, staying flexible. Space is very useful, like Prime."

She looks surprised. "Mastery? I suppose I could pursue mastery over Forces. I've been thinking about it for a while."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. "Remember when we hit that Hunter safe house? How Alastor checked out who was in there and where before we went in?" He asks. "Also, I only started learning it, but already I can combine Forces with Space and tap into video feeds from local surveillance cameras in an area, even if they're on a cable and not connected to the Internet."

"It's cool." He says with a smile. "I really want to get to the point where the illusion of Space doesn't hold me back at all, and I can open a portal to someplace, and just...step through."

He looks interested when Phoenyx says she hasn't yet Mastered Force. "Do you have a reason why you haven't pushed for Mastery of Force yet?" He asks?

"I mean, I'm pretty you were further along with the magic theory than I was when we first met. And I feel like you are way more prone to, you know, sticking to your goals than me. I mean, I am trying out different things on purpose, still figuring out what feels right, so, yeah, it's not efficient, and wastes some time and energy when I switch goals."

"Plus, you know, the two Arcana I am most interested in pushing that far, are not in our Path. So, yeah I need a Mentor."

Kaze grins. "Plus you're just smarter. I can own that."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

A small nod. "I remember. That sort of scrying could be highly useful, especially to keep on top of observation. I should probably look into finding a source of mana if I intend to keep looking at different Spheres."

She smiles. "I thought you wanted to be an eagle? But again, highly useful to cover ground."

Phoenyx looks thoughtfully at her cup, then back to her guest. "Mastery is not a goal unto itself. Being a Master deserves respect, but I have never set out to become one. When there were more Arrows I could narrow my focus and have others to fall back on. Now, I have to be diverse in skills to fill whatever role of defence I am called to perform. It is more important for me to be diverse and adaptable. There are things Force cannot do. It is only one part of a greater whole."

A little smile touches her lips. "Perhaps. But intelligence is not a measure of wisdom. One does not need to be intelligent if one still does the right thing." The smile spreads further. "Thank you for coming. I am glad we can still talk together." It was not dismissive, merely an admission.

We need to wrap, but I'm happy to fade out as they keep talking? They seem to be finally getting on okay

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins, "Oh I have been an eagle, and it's awesome!" He exclaims!

"But...Aurora convinced me I need to reach Master level control before I spend much time in animal form. And, I guess I'm just about moving, you know, in motion. I really want to defeat the Lie of distance."

He smiles and nods to Phoenyx. "Yeah, thanks for inviting me over. This was...really nice." Kaze agrees.

Awesome scene! Thank you! I am good to close if you are, since we're over the duration. Sorry I got pulled away and slowed down a bit at the end, but I am up for another scene any time! It's great to weave together a sense of their continuing personal history as well as their shared experience of the venue history over the years!

10. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread