DISPLAYED
Jun 15, 2021 : PrP Tunnel Trip
All Creatures Great and Small
Aug 8, 2021 - Aug 8, 2021
Tunnel Trip A bridged
Aug 8, 2021 - Aug 8, 2021
PrP Tunnel Trip: 2nd Tour
Aug 23, 2021 - Sep 21, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam finishes drying off stray patches of wet pine needle hair. Sounds like they had a plan on their hands, and lots of good ideas going around. "Sera or I can reach out to Sonnie to see if she can help! Unless, of course, you'd prefer to take the reigns on that, Sera." He responds a bit sheepishly, afraid of stepping on toes. The Beast was Sera's bodyguard after all. Cassandra's compliment prompts an unseen blush. "Well, I think I'd need a lot more protein bars for all of them. Though I can certainly try heading up the trapping." Liam shudders a bit at the mention of a Huntsman. "Better that than just back out in the city at random." He very briefly considers offering his Hollow as a rat drop-off, but rats tended to eat anything and his Archive probably wouldn't appreciate it.

The mention of Ram perks Liam up, he'd wanted more chances to spend time with his fellow Ogres. "Ram can probably give us some insight on vents as well. Heck, with his muscle he could probably dig the vents bare-handed!" This was becoming a real team effort; he liked that. He was really liking Sera's projections for the new space: almost like a Hollow of sorts. "The Under-Funderland. Sounds like fun." ​Though the Giant winces at his own pun.
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Static, lots of static. With sporadic Italian curses. Then the elf returns.

"There! The Funderland offices has a printer copier combo if ya want copies of yer map Cass," Circe chimes in as she comes back. Good that funding this project wouldn't bankrupt anybody.

As for lighting up now, just so long as Seraphina didn't run into rat swarms she should be fine. Circe didn't see a problem with her running around in the dark. Maybe pick up some chalk, "If ya do Sera, pick up some sidewalk chalk so ya don't get lost. Breadcrumbs will attract rats."

"Oh ho," static bleeds in, "ike that thought Sera. But, I believe some family restaurant is there," Circe hates being reasonable, "And the hoodies were monster hunters not cultists." That was a ratty problem indeed, "Liam, couldn't ya just hit up a house of cheese fer the bait? Unless ya can go full pie piper and train 'em ta attack on command." Also a Summer suggestion. Circe was thinking of using them like army ant swarms or something.

As for the hidden vents thing, Circe had no idea. "I'd honestly hafta look it up Sera. Liam," was her response, "I'm sure ya CAN hide vents. Maybe even as bubbles in the river fer out, but I don't know. Also, that'd 86 digging by hand because river floods tunnels, good trap not hidey spot unless all of us get gills. 100% electric be faster fer now," was her own opinion on it.
    Circe had one thought on what to do with the place, "Well, as a Summer I'd love ta suggest an armory. Buuut it was booze tunnels. A bar perhaps?" As for the name that was proposed, "Liam!" Static, "oud of you! We make a bar it'd be easy since we'd be setting up a low bar. Why, it'd practically be undercover, and," static cuts off the next pun. Italian cursing follows, "Gimme a minute, need ta reset my connection I," more static.

sorry for delay. Little net on fam vacay. Hope u are all safe with the smoking out in Cali.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Sounds good," she replies to Circe. Maps for everyone. Except she wanted to be very careful about them. "We'll have to be careful on that front though. I don't want Ann having a copy of my map. We're all capable, though. I'm sure it won't be a problem." Something to just consider.

She continues listening, quiet as she considers what they might need or what they should make sure the area has.

"We already have one bar for the Freehold, but it isn't a bad idea. Personally, I'd like to make sure we can bunker down in a part of it, tunnel a way for escape at the same time. I'll speak to my court and see what they think though. Diversify our ideas further," Though, she mostly just means John. The only two monarchs not here are Rhodes and John. And frankly, John's ideas for how to utilize spaces tended to be better. "Sera is right that it would be good to make sure there is something we can all get out of it."

Circe cuts out a bit again and Cassandra sighs a bit. Technology always seemed to be crapping out on them lately, hadn't it?

5. Likes Origins, , BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shake of her head, “I have no problems with you reaching out to her.” A smile in her voice. They were all the same Court after all.

“Then I say we talk to him. See if he is not only able to help, but has the time.” He had his own life after all.

Laughing, “Noted Circe! I shall pick up chalk!” couldn’t hurt. “We could also use it to mark where we want to work, what we want gone and all that.” An easy to way to figure things out in her mind.

“Good points Circe. I know little about vents, except that they’re a good idea to have. So more research is needed. I was able to run electricity to the Tavern, so I can figure something out for the tunnels. But we should have backups in place just in case.” Always plan for the worst. “I was thinking a neutral gathering place, maybe even a hospital of sorts. Have someplace we can bring our injured to be treated in private and safely. Maybe even a place to store supplies in case the worst happens and we need to lay low.” So Wards, food, etc.

She frowns at the static, but continues to make notes on her notebook.

“If you’re worried about a safe place to make copies, I have a photo printer at my coffee shop you are welcome to use. But I agree, one hundred percent, we need to be careful with them. Someone like Ann getting them could prove catastrophic to us. The safety of the Freehold and it’s members needs to be upheld.”
    But they all knew what.

“John had suggested escape doors placed around the city, secret ones, that we can use if we need to run. Supplies at each. And Cassandra is right, talking to our Courts to see what they would want from such an endeavor, make it truly a Freehold project.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

More static. Then everyone hears Circe return, "Cazzo, pezzo di cazzo che ha scopato il cazzo, lavora per il cazzo di cazzo di sake." And she was back, "Ah, the Queen has returned. Chalk it up Sera."

As for Cassandra's comment about Ann not getting a copy, "Damn straight. Encrypted digital copies maybe?" Circe didn't recall Ann being any good with the new technology as the bitch had called it. "If I custom code it, it'll be a massive pain fer anybody without the passwords ta view it." The rest of the talk has Circe typing away again.

"Blackout battery units are a thing," she suggests as the backup power option when Sera brings it up. "Aaand portable waterwheels fer power too. Solar ain't gonna help." As for bunker down option, that was eaiser then a bar. "Water bottles, can goods, any survival kit stuff should keep well Sera, good idea. Cheaper then a bar, though could probably store booze too. Ammo little harder ta store long term. Melee weapons should be good." More typing can be heard. "But with the rats," she warns, "We'll need it ta be solid storage fer the food. Cans only or metal containers. Rats got in once, they will again." They were persistant like that.

"Yes! We can make it a big project with more folks. I've made safe houses before," which was why she and her Rogues hadn't died. Albeit they'd still parted ways, "Depending on how intact all the tunnels are we could make several. Should make John happy and double as rallying points fer counter attack. Hmm," Circe begins typing and mumbling into her microphone. It is hard to tell what is said as her ramblings jump between English and Italian. "Umph," she grunts, "Grand and change fer diving shit if we want ta inspect underwater entrances. Shame nobody in town has gills. We could'a made false bolt holes in the Hedge that lead ta drowned baddies." There is a pause after Circe suggests engineering death traps for the unwary. "Or is that too James Bond? It ain't like I'm suggesting we make the tunnels look like a Japanese game show or something."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Giant
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Ogre Seeming Bonus

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Something about Circe's rat suggestion strikes Liam. "Maybe we could do something like that? I have critters in my Hollow that acts as Wards to make life hard for intruders. Even if we can't keep them in the cavern, we could probably relocate them to another Hollow. That way we don't have to worry about any mundies having rodent problems." It was a stretch, but it would certainly avoid having to exterminate the rats. Again, fewer rat corpses the better. "Thanks, Sera. I'll contact Sonnie right away so we can get started." He'd wanted to spend more time with the Spring Claviger anyway.

He winces at the thought of their newly discovered tunnels being ruined by poor vents and flooding. "Yeah, that does make sense." He perks up at Cass and Sera's mentions of reaching out to the other Courts. But all this talk of hiding places and escape routes worried him. He didn't like the idea of having to leave just as soon as he'd got here. But if something really bad does happen, I guess we won't have much of a choice." Still, he was confident that between the various Lost in Sacramento, they wouldn't have too many problems they couldn't face.

Sera's plan of an underground hospital sounds a lot like one of the suggestions for the Spring Hollow.
    "That would be nice to have in an emergency. Maybe it could work as a temporary hub for porting supplies to these other escape doors." He certainly was interested to hear what the rest of the Courts would say.

10. Likes Origins liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Honestly, I think there should be certain people who hold the maps and you need one of them to go scouting. Or check one out from the Autumn Library. Keeps people from going alone deep into the tunnels and even less access.."

Better overcautious than dead.

She continues mostly listening, picking out the most important bits to focus on. There isn't really much there she disagrees with or feels the need to add to. It's all exactly as it needs to be. She'll feel more comfortable after speaking to John and Gerrit about it, getting more input.

"I don't know that we should turn this into a hospital of sorts or fully an armory. It should be a general area with diverse needs being met, but there shouldn't be much specialization. Specialization should be left to our Court Hollow's. The Spring hollow would make for a good area for hospitalization with some work, but that's just my personal opinion."

"Yes, please no Japanese game show rigging. We really don't need that kind of mess on our hands," she teases a little bit. Although, at least she can't say she isn't athletic anymore, given how toned she has grown in the last few months from working out.

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was more note-taking, lists of things to buy. And it was ever growing. Which was ok.

“I’ll look into that, do some research on what is best and get it.” Nothing but the best for the Freehold.

“That’s a really good idea Liam. If that’s something you can do, I say we do it. Saves us from having to buy traps and relocate.” And it keeps the rats in what they had claimed as their home.

“An interesting idea Cassandra. Who were you thinking?” Monarchs? But then when a Monarch left, who did the map go to? She’d hold off on more questions until the Winter answered.

“Oh, I’m not saying a full-fledged hospital. Spring can handle that within our own Hollow. And it’s already in the works.” She didn’t see it as being a secret. “But basic supplies in case of an emergency, first aide supplies and the such. If we need to do a quick patch job, or grab supplies quickly, then it would be good to have them handy. A cot or two for rest or evaluation, just simple. I would want a Door to the Spring Hollow though to allow the transport of someone in a life-or-death situation.” But if she was there, she could stop someone from dying. “Perhaps some jump bags and bug out bags packed and ready.” See, she does listen to Rhodes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

So many people were thinking smarts about this. "Good Cass, that'd include Rhodes strongly." And then there was the backup option. "And we follow the evil overlord list fer any digital backup copy. Triple encrypted, in a flash drive, in a safety deposit box. Like my one weakness, oh ho ho ho!" Eventually the Summer reels it in.

Which would solve the problem of leaving it with one person if that person happened to leave on a walk about or longer.

Circe smirks as someone praises the moat idea. Well sort of. Most folks are reluctant to pass so many rats after all. "Right, so not really a restaurant or hospital, but a, uh, cash?" Circe sounds confused then keeps going, "No, that ain't the word. Hmm," Circe uses her computer again, typing away.

"Ah ha! Supply depot," she exclaims. That was the phrase. "Easier then saying our bug out bags location. Weapons, medical supplies, can goods," she continues typing, "Probably want ta shop at the places fer multi-week foot hikes. The key ta a bug-out supply depot is that ya don't visit it often," Circe nods from her own experience, "Ya want stuff that'll last fer years that ya don't need ta replace regularly. Since we'd need two types of bags fer folks," the Summer nods as she closes her red and black eyes. Recalling what had been in her old Rogue's primary bug-out spot. Thankfully they'd made a very pathetic secondary one, "Long hike supplies fer running inta the Hedge. That'd work. Iron Side bags could be more variable. But cash is a standard."

Which means they'd need to make a budget or set up a fund for the Iron Side bug out bags. Maybe Pledges when making the bags to just get the money to come to them?

As for Cassandra's objections, well that gets the elf to loudly scoff, "Oh please. I don't like participating in those game shows Cass. They're only fun it ya watch. Any traps down there would be the kind ya can set up after going inside." After a moment she adds, "Though this is all moot if we don't figure out what is down there. Because not much point if the rats are eating sewage that flows inta the place once a month or shit like that, heh heh," Circe is amused by the poor pun.

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Combat Stats

Ogre Seeming Bonus

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

A library, like his Archive? That sounded like fun! And it was certainly secure. ​Is there a library card you can get, or something like that?

Liam certainly liked the idea of a multi-purpose space. Each of the Court Hollows could fulfill their own purpose, but this new Under-Funderland could be a nice place for even just casual get-togethers in bad weather. Everything needn't be all wrapped up in fear of evacuation or assault. Right?

Liam laughed at Circe's 'evil overlord joke'. "Ha! Yeah, and then we put that box inside of another box for good measure." Weakness? Does Circe even have one of those? A strange, twisted thought knotted up in his mind: what kind of weakness would the Elf have? And what could one get with it? The thought is there and shoved down like an aborted belch. He actually does feel just a bit sick just for thinking it.

But Hedge-runs put Liam back in positive spirits. He'd always been one for outdoor expeditions. "So that'd mean lots on non-perishables, unless we wind up gardening down there. Mushrooms are pretty hardy and some could even provide bio-luminescent lighting." More of an off-hand statement than a suggestion. He knew precious little about magic, but the natural world was something he did know some things about.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread