DISPLAYED
Jun 15, 2021 : PrP Tunnel Trip
All Creatures Great and Small
Aug 8, 2021 - Aug 8, 2021
Tunnel Trip A bridged
Aug 8, 2021 - Aug 8, 2021
PrP Tunnel Trip: 2nd Tour
Aug 23, 2021 - Sep 21, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Perhaps it doesn't have to be a who..." she considers again, "Even beyond encrypting it, perhaps it is something we could try to make readable to only those of our Freehold. Particular language used, labeling that would only make sense to us." We wouldn't teach them any Cant, but we could teach them another kind of coding. "That way anyone could utilize it, but it would still be kept safe. It would be difficult, but if it were easy, I wouldn't trust it." Ideas to spitball.

She nods at Circe's comments though, "We do need to figure out what is going on down there, this is true. We should consider what supplies we are going to need to consider if there are any other things we'll need aside from what we've already spoken about."

She pauses, considering, "But then again, we won't know what else we'll need without going down there and exploring again." She sighs a little. She's ready to have the stink gone so they can start making utility of it.

Then she begins thinking of what kind of clothing she'll need to wear. And she'll want to bring something to protect her hair while they deal with it too. Braids can only get you so far. She'll have to braid and pin it in a bun. Then she begins to wonder how Sera deals with that ridiculous floor length hair. It just gets in the way of everything and collects dust at the ends. Nope. Pause. Fairest bullshit again. And yet she can never quite stop her mind from being annoyed with everything that is Seraphina.

Liams mentionings of gardening brings Gerrit to mind, "I don't know all what we'd be able to grow down there, but Liam, perhaps you and Gerrit could talk gardening. It's kind of his thing. Utilizing something that would be organic would be helpful to a certain degree." She smiles at that. Though, perhaps that's just her fun science fiction brain beginning to come out. Who doesn't love bio-luminescent mushrooms?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Something like that! But also with a gathering area that’s neutral. We have those who are without a Court, so making the space neutral would be good for them. Something they can contribute to if they want.” Or not. She’d never make someone contribute. “So things that are designed to last for a while?” making more notes, “Should be able to take a look online and see if there are any local stores as well. I can generate a list of what I find, and send it to you guys to look it over.” Because she wouldn’t think of everything.

“Good point. We need to finish exploring the area and know exactly where we stand and what we have to work with. No sense in beginning to get supplies if we cannot use the area.” Then they could divide and conquer.

“Growing our own supplies would be a good idea. Well, if it’s possible. I admit, I’m not really good at planting and growing. Though I can bring things to life.” Evident from the wood. “But it could work. Maybe those who grow fruits would be willing to share.” She didn’t think they were easy to grow, and could see someone being protective of what they had.

Listening to the Winter, “That could work. Do you think it would be possible for the Freehold to learn something like that? What goes into it?” would others be willing to?

“Asking Gerrit is a wonderful idea!” he owned a flower shop, so she guessed he had some knowledge of growing things. “Seems we have a lot to get started on. So many great ideas.” Everyone seemed to have ideas they were sharing! Would the Tunnels finally come together as something useful to the Freehold? She hoped.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

3. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good plan Sera. We get a list going," Circe nods, "And then hack it down when we figure out what is available fer space." Because even as big as that gallery was, it'd be down to an office cubicle per Court really. "Glad nobody is counting ducks before hatching."

It was nice everyone knew the meme and wasn't taking the whole weakness thing seriously.

"Mushrooms? This conversation is growing. It'd make the shitty smell stay fer sure," might as well run with it if they can't get rid of it. Though she'd prefer it be gone instead of be useful. "I can confirm fertilizer helps with growing even in the Thorns. Mushrooms'll grow if ya leave enough shit fer 'em." Circe types away, ordering an airtight plastic hatch to her list of things.

Wait? Wouldn't the rats be attracted to the free meal? They did find a dead rat on a mushroom patch. But if the rats were to be tamed, making an ecosystem couldn't hurt. Save on the pet chow. "Sure, if Gerrit wants in on being a mushroom farmer and rat herder, he can have fun with that. I ain't gonna, blueberry elf not shroom dwarf. Though if its one or the other," Circe sighs as she doesn't really want to say this to Liam, "The rats, in theory, make fer better security than having a mundy mushroom patch."

Might as well add her own idea, "I've a shitty idea. Depending on what is the smell's source, could be cheap ferilizer. Imma order a hatch fer keeping the smell in though," Circe warns everyone. Because there was no way to use it and have a community spot right next to it. Removing from the hatch could be figured out later.

And what was Cassandra on about? Circe leans in to listen. Had the cameras been on, this would have been a distraction if nobody yelled at the Summer to cover up. Oh, that was very James Bond right there. "Not Italian," she instantly adds in, "Anne knows I speak it. Hidden ink and black light could be an extra layer of hiding fer the messages," because if clubbers could do that so could the Lost. "Anybody know cipher making?"

ooc: A question. Do folks want to have time to do Glimpses between this scene and the probable finale?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Liam beings audibly scribbling down note. "Right, I'll talk to Sonnie about getting our rats in line, and Gerrit for possibly using underground fauna. Maybe we can even compare notes on Goblin Fruits!" This was getting more exciting by the minute.

All this talk of ciphers and codes was admittedly going over Liam's head.
    "Not quite my area of expertise. But maybe Titania? Or...OH! What about Riley? She's got a really clever, creepy name. Maybe she knows strange languages and codes we could use?"

I'd certainly be up for it! It would be nice to see if Liam can salvage Templeton from the Tunnels
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Winter is familiar with coming up with ciphers." They have an entire language they use to communicate after all, but it isn't like anyone outside of Winter really knows that. Still, they could come up with something, surely. "We have a court meeting soon. I can see if there is something we can figure out how to put together. We could always go medieval and use a legitimate cipher tool like the old Monarchs would use with their families while sending letters over seas."

Sure, it seems like a lot of trouble for a map, but this is a near perfect meeting space. A space they could gather and create doors to and from as safety measures. "Either that or y'all will just need to memorize the way. Marking the tunnels in some very specific places is also an option as long as it isn't obvious."

Having some time to do glimpses would be good. Winter is having their meeting this month, so Cass can make this a discussion point. Might roll some dice to see if I can't make a good cipher tool in some glimpses too.

8. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“It’d just be a waste to invest without solid information on what we have and what we need.” And she hated bad investments.

The knowledge that mushrooms would thrive in, well, shit, was disturbing. “Well, perhaps if we go that route, there would be a way to seal them? Because I’m sure no one is going to want to spend time in an area that smells, like, well, shit.” She didn’t.

“Yes! An air tight hatch!” she agrees with a laugh.

A smile in her voice, “Comparing notes is always a good thing! But if you guys need someone to bring dead plants back to life, just give me a call.” That was the extent of her ability with plants.

“R’lyeh? I could see her having some good ideas.” Worth looking into.

“Great idea Cassandra!” imagine their Freehold with their own language?! How exciting! “And hidden markers kind of sounds fun and mysterious.” Maybe a mixture of both?

I'm down for some Glimpses and then coming back together. And, well, if you've named the rat, it's yours now. Kinda an unspoken rule
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Seraphina praises the mechanical seal idea, that triggers Circe. "Ya gotta admit," Seraphina, Liam, and Cassandra can practically hear Circe's smile, "It ain't the shittiest idea I've ever hatched."

Liam gets a laugh from Circe. "Riley? Haven't met her much but many hands and all that," could be a good option for ciphers. Then the laughter dies off as Cassandra talks about going very old school with it. "I'll leave that ta you Cass and Winter. I'm no brainless brute, but I'm more engineer then researcher. I solve practical problems." Circe laughs, "Usually by using a gun. Or more gun. Or copy clubbers black light tricks."

Mapping out a solution to the map had her thinking backwards with the Dark Ages talk. "I could also put the files onta old floppy disks. They're a bitch ta find things ta even read them," was one solution. Old media was very difficult to access, more secure the servers and what not.

"Sera?" Circe has a tone of mock worry, "Did Rhodes teach ya how ta make zombie plants? I know he's an Autumn but that is kinda creepy."

"So, we have the missing step plan. Step 1, build a bridge. Step 2 clean out stank and explore. Step 3!" Circe is silent for a full minutes. "Step 4, profit," Circe laughs at her summary.

Cool, you shall have the time. Circe calls dibs on partially assemble the bridge for her Glimpse. Do we want to hand wave carrying it into place?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Giant
    (7 feet tall; not fond of low ceilings)
    Strength
    (Lean but well-muscled)
    Spring Mantle
    (+1 to Pres/Day)
    Liam Gelt
    Mien/Mantle

Mien: Liam's skin is hardened into a bark-like armor with pine cone-like ridges throughout. His hair is made of pine needles that act a bit like a hedgehog's quills; standing up when agitated or smooth when calm. His eyes are a deep amber and his tears appear to have the consistency of sap until they leave his face.

Mantle: The scent of pine sap in a close radius, his needle-like hair ripples occasionally as if tugged by a light breeze.
    Combat Stats

Def: 2 (Dex/Wits)
    Armor: 0/0
    Initiative: 5
    Speed: 12 (w/ Fleet of Foot)

Ogre Seeming Bonus
    -Add Glam to Str pools (1 per Glam)

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Gargantuan

Zombie plants? That idea sent a shudder down Liam's spine. Although he was sure Sera wouldn't have skills like that. But Rhodes might...

A Freehold code? Now that sounds like fun, even if it's a little above the Ogre's ken.
    "As long as somebody can understand it, the rest of us should be able to keep up."

He listens intently to Circe laying out the steps. Muttering each back until she reaches Step 3...and stops. "Uhm....do we..." And then Circe cuts back in again. "Great! Sounds like a plan, alright!" Liam's notebook has Steps 1, 2, and 4 written down, while Step 3 is a question mark.

Liam would be happy to act as bridge carrier, if need be. I could even use that to start his Glimpse. Otherwise, I'm sure the Summer Queen can handle a little heavy lifting.
    Hedge Patrol V: (Fast Reflexes 1 via Pledge)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Oh, floppy disks," Cassandra can't help but say with a little laugh, "Is hard to find a machine that will read them, that's for sure."

"Okay, all of this sounds like a plan to me."
    She says with a smile. It was good that they had this discussion to get everything settled and talked about. She'd look forward to seeing what Winter could come up with for the map.

Sorry, didn't see the reply. :/ I'm good with the handwaving. Anything else?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Hand waiving works for me as well. I think we dive into our Glimpses than maybe come back together to share? Feels like everything's been talked about to me
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread