Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “There you go! Should I ever feel I need it, I’ll look it up.” Or maybe buy a bigger house. More closets. That would be easier. Totally easier.

Hands clap once in front of her, “Well, I happen to have just purchased a SUV! So all we need to do is packing it up and hit the road! You can show me your favorite places and we’ll make it a trip to remember!” a nod, “I have the basics, Max has been teaching me. But I’ve found it’s far more enjoyable for me to be a distraction.” A wink to the Beast. “Though I can see gambling be a bore. It takes patience and luck. And while I have luck, I’ve never had patience.” Nope.

Wait…did she just…sniff the dress? That was new.

Laughing, “Well, some of those could work together if done right, like in the right shades.” If done right. There was a fine line there.

Oh! A bouncing Sonnie! Holding the purple dress out to her, “Try it on!” a big smile on her face. “I think the color would look amazing on you!” plus Sonnie had the figure for it. The Nix was practically bouncing herself, clearly eager to see it on her best friend. “Maybe I can find another one in a similar style? Is it the style you like or the color? Or both?” sapphires beginning to dart around the store.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"An SUV? Score! And of course Fugly will come along! We'll need a hotel that accepts pets, though. Vegas has to have plenty of those, right?" Who was going to look after the dog if she was gone? Fugly didn't trust many outside of herself and Sera. The answer seemed simple: Bring the pooch with them!

Sonnie took the dress off of Sera's hands and looked at it more closely, "So pretty!" She looked back up at the Nix and blinked, "Try it on? Yes!"

She almost... almost... moved to start undressing right then and there, as the Monkey had forgotten that dressing rooms existed. For half a second. Thankfully, she remembered and started scanning for said dressing rooms. Spotting them right away, she made a beeline there.

Beasts. Can't take them anywhere.

"Oh, sure! See what you can find! Both is good!" she called back over her shoulder before disappearing into one of the dressing rooms.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A happy nod, “Like the one I rented when we last went to the corn maze. It was the perfect size for what I needed, and just decided to get it.” There were a lot of first going on for her. Owning her first car, and getting married. “Of course, he has to come! No road trip is complete without him! We’ll get a comfy bed setup for him with some toys and everything!” she was already planning it out.

Did the Nix get worried Sonnie was going to change right out in the open? Kind of. Would she have been embarrassed? A little, but she would have gotten over it., accepting her friend as she was.

Laughing, she follows Sonnie towards the dressing rooms. Not in them, but close by.

A single nod, “Got it!” and spins on her heels and begins to scan the racks again. A few stood out to her, and long legs quickly take her to the dresses she spied and she grabs them. Bringing over, draped over her arm, eagerly awaiting the Beast.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie was busy in her dressing room, trying on the dress. She called out to Seraphina as she changed, carrying on their conversation through the partition. "Well, duh! Fugly is the King of Road Trips! He likes riding in cars, too, so he'll be great!" She'd have to research pet-friendly hotels in Vegas, if they were really going to do this. But when?

An idea struck her.

"Hey, what if we went to Vegas for your bachelorette party? Like as a weekend getaway thing?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera waited patiently while Sonnie changed, the two other dresses ready.

“I wouldn’t think of a road trip without him! He’s like the third musketeer of our group!”
    you had to love that dog. “I’ll make sure he’s comfortable.” New bed, new toys, he’d be set.

Holding the two dresses up, she looks at them, then thinks about what Sonnie said.

“A bachelorette party?” pausing to consider it, “I suppose we could. Would we invite anyone else, or would it just be you, me and Fugly?” she was cool either way. “So what would we do with a party? I know I’ve heard stories about them from customers and online. Are you planning to go wild and crazy?” she didn’t sound like she was against it. Just…curious. “After what we talked about, I’m not opposed to, you know, having a drink or two.” Now she did sound a bit apprehensive, but she trusted her best friend.

But anyways!

“How about coming out and modeling that dress!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, it's your party. Do you want others to come along? We'd only invite who you'd want!"

After another few moments, Sonnie finally came out, wearing the first dress. She was barefoot, but with her Mask hardened, her feet looked normal. "Ta-da!" She did a slow spin to show off the outfit. "Whatcha think?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Oh. That was true. It was supposed to be her party, and the Nix looks thoughtful.

“Uh, yah.” Clearly not sure. “I think Mary would have fun, and provide some interesting antics. And Vivian!” Vivian would be fun!

Sapphires widen as she looks at Sonnie, “That looks amazing on you! Look at you!” gushing over the Beast. “I love the way it dances around your legs and shows them off!” you could tell Sonnie was in shape. Looking at the dresses in her hands, and back to Sonnie, “Not sure if you want to try the other ones on or not, but that one looks great on you.” Holding them up, “But I have them right here.” Putting the decision on Sonnie. “It really is a good color on you.” Walking around her as she looks, “Girl, you need to wear more colors like this!” then looking at her feet, “I’ll let you decide what would be most comfortable on your feet. If it’s sandals or anything similar, go for it! We are all about comfort!” and she knew Sonnie’s feet would more comfortable in something other than heels. And heels were not all that comfortable anyways.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Mary?" Sonnie blinked in confusion. It was a common name, but did she know any 'Lings with it? "Oh, Vivian, too? I still haven't gotten to know her yet."

The Beast blushed at the compliment, but she twirled again to show off the dress some more. "Thank you, thank you!" She accepted the other dresses, carefully. "I'll try these on, too! This one is a good candidate, though!"

She paused and looked down at her feet, wiggling her toes as if by reflex. "So... barefoot would be okay?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Did Sonnie not know Circe’s mundane name? “Oh, sometimes she goes by Circe.” Trying to clear it up. “Vivian is great, you’ll love her!” thinking a moment, “But I’m ok with it just being us partying.” She really didn’t mind.

A happy smile as she took the other dresses, “Or I buy them all!” and no, she was not joking. It was totally a possibility.

A happy nod, “It certainly would be! If that was more comfortable for you, go for it!” she didn’t mind. “I think it would look good with the dress and be great for the weather.” It was still Summer after all. “Plus, who doesn’t love the feeling of grass on their feet!” it was going to be an outdoor wedding. “Oh! Did you want to do a girls night before? We can use face masks, paint our nails and pig out on ice cream cake!” sounded like a perfect evening to her! "I'll even kick Max out for the night so we can listen to music as loud as we want!"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Ohhhhh! Okay, yeah!" She nodded vigorously, "I've heard her say Mary before! I just thought it was something she made up." Sonnie had fabricated names when she interacted with mortals before.

Mostly for shits and giggles.

"Grass between your toes is the best feeling!" So was the feel of tree bark under your toes, but really only monkeys knew that feeling. Maybe squirrels, too. In any case, Sonnie seemed pleased she could go barefoot to Sera's wedding. Tight shoes were not fun for her.

The Beast was always up for a party, get-together, shindig, jamboree or any other type of social gathering! Girl's Night definitely qualified! "Let's do it! I'll bring some snacks! And Fugly, of course!"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread