Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The summer was clearly here as Rhodes made his way upstairs towards Sera's study. She was always creating, designing, and between the two of them they were making a focused effort to put themselves first again.

They deserved it. Something made the Dread Lord uneasy about releasing the grip on overseeing to his love and to John, but it was needed. He was finally able to tough on other topics, and with Cassandra registering interest as well, perhaps they might get some more research under their wing.

Now it was his turn to break the working - in taking it in turns, the couple had learned that they were better at taking time away. The tray of stewing tea and two cups were on the tray, and he knocked gently on the door to rouse his lady love's attention.

At home, alone, he had even forgone a tie with his shirt. Truly, a master of the relaxational arts. thought he cuts he had made in the shoulders to let his floral bough free were always a little irritating.

Orianna Seraphina Got there in the end!
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera had been bouncing from project to project for most of the day. First it was designs, then it was reading some medical books, now it was expansion plans for her coffee shop. Focusing wasn’t her strong suit today.

Sitting in one of the chairs, legs draped over the arm, she was looking at drawings and proposals for the expansion. Being home, she was casual in white jeans with a matching shirt. But she knew it still looked good on her. No matter what her relaxed style was, it would always look good. One of the good things about being a Fairest maybe?

Hearing the knock, she smiles, “Come in.” comes the angelic voice.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Hello darling," Rhodes said brightly, opening the door. "Tea?"

He sits the tray own and leans over the Spring Queen, brushing her lips with his own. "As promised, out of the office I thought it would be nice to take a drink together. How goes your work?" He looks over the drawings. "More designs for the expansion? I thought you had settled on the layout?" He smiles affectionately at his wife to be. Any time she didn't remake something several times before settling was never truly her.

"Looking forward to passing the crown?" he asks, pouring the tea.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “Tea sounds perfect!” and it gave her an excuse to walk away from the drawings for a bit. Accepting the kiss, she beams at him, the sun from the window dancing off the gold and silver on her skin.

Sighing, “Yeah. And I was, but then I got another idea and had to sketch it out to truly see it.” Closing the notebook, she sets it aside to focus on him. “I just can’t decide.” A small laugh, it was a big thing and it needed to be perfect.

Nodding, “I actually am this year. It’s been such a busy year and one less thing to worry about is going to be wonderful. I love wearing the crown, but sometimes you just need a break, you know?” as a fellow Monarch, she figured he’d understand. “And if I’m going to resume taking classes, I’d rather have one less thing to worry about. Not that I don’t worry about my Court,” a deep sigh, “not coming out right.” A bit flustered. Maybe it was lack of sleep? She wasn’t sure.

“How are things going for you? Found out anything new through your studies?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Wonderful," he replies, offering her the cup with a smile. "I hope Oolong is fine. And you always get more ideas. You'll have to submit something to the builders at some point. But I'm sure whatever you do, it will be perfect."

Rhodes nods slowly. "Yes, that makes sense. I'm hoping that things stay as settled as they are. And when you take new classes," to him it was only a matter of time, she was always that way inclined, "I can see having fewer things on your mind as being a good thing." He watches as she seems a little tired. "Everything okay darling? Not still having nightmares are you?"

He nodded. "Cassandra is curious about trying to uncover more on the Wyrdstone, and I see no reason not to let her. I haven't found anything new yet, but I think that's where I'll be leaning for the next while." There is a pause, and he puts his next words in order. "Actually, I was hoping you might be able to help me with something. Something I am not fully sure where to begin with. Not right now, but soon. It's becoming, ah, somewhat pressing."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A grateful smile as she accepts the offered cup, “Of course! I’ve always enjoyed Oolong tea, a sadly overlooked tea with so many benefits.” She couldn’t help it. Another sigh, “I know,” she begins, looking at her sketch book, “I just want it perfect.” But she knew if she didn’t just get it done, she never would. It was time to just send what she had.

“You and me both. Having a bit of quiet has been nice. But, I know it can only last so long.” So went their lives. Always danger lurking, seeking an opening. “Hope to narrow it down to one field of study this time around.” And she hoped that made him happy as well. Meant less studying.

Taking a careful sip of tea, there was a slight shrug, “I’m fine, and it’s ok.” A strained smile offered, “Nothing I can’t handle.” She was at the point where she had learned to work though the exhaustion. And that meant ignoring it.

“Oh?” now that was a surprise, “Having more knowledge on it wouldn’t be a bad thing, something we can share with everyone. Even add it to the Autumn library for the future. I know I’ve been intending to write down what happened with Fairweather and how he was defeated for future Lost to refer to.” But, she had been busy. And that wasn’t a good thing.

“Hmm?” not something she was expecting to hear, “Help with what? I’m always at your disposal if you need.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He offers the plate with a few of the usual pastries. "I know you do," he says gently. "But you're rapidly reaching the point of second-guessing yourself. Give a day and come back to it - I'm sure it will all make sense."

Rhodes chuckled. "We can but hope. What were you thinking of this time?"

There was a small roll of the eyes. "I know you can darling. But I will still check. Almost as if I care about your wellbeing or some such."

A nod. "My thoughts exactly. We'll do some research together, perhaps uncover how it creates the bonds akin to an Oath, and store copies in the archive." Eyebrows raise. "Really? That would be fantastic. When Cassandra and I discussed it, she did ask about that time, and I pointed her your way. It would beuseful for future Freeholders to know. I know we discussed it a long time ago, but ti is a founding part of the Freehold today."

The Dread Lord sets his cup down. "Ah, well. You know how I have.... changed recently? The branches are starting to grow faster than I can keep on top of them, and I was hoping you might... show me how to make something that would cover myself back up when I harden the mask - some rudimentary Hedgespinning or something similar?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sighing, “Why do you always have to be right?” she teases with a small smile. But she knew he was right. Walking away from it would be good.

“Torn between continuing my focus on fashion or switching to medicine. It’s become such a part of who I am now,” a look of disgust at her hands, “might as well learn as much as I can.” She was still sensitive about her hands and legs.

Then a dramatic roll of her eyes and a smirk, “I know you do. And while the nightmares have taken a disturbing turn, I’m determined to face them. On my terms.” Because if it wasn’t on her terms, was she really facing them? “Though I do feel bad when I wake you.” As that was never her intent.

Another sip as she listened, “It will be a great resource to the Freehold to have. Any knowledge we can gather will be valuable.” On whatever topic. Nodding, “I’m always willing to discuss the past of the Freehold with whoever wants to learn of it. And come to think of it, I think with Sasha’s departure, I’m currently the oldest member of the Freehold.” Laughing, “Might need to start investing in wrinkle cream or something.” A wink to Rhodes. “But I should set aside some time to get that written.” Sooner rather than later. Too much had been pushed off for later.

A look of utter happiness, “I would love to help you!” this was something she hoped would happen, but had never pushed. “Well, this depends, do you want Hedgespun or something for everyday use? The only big difference is the materials used and gathered. And of course, the time that goes into it.” She begins, reaching for a different sketch book, opening it to a blank page. “But I can show you both. Are you looking for something along the lines of your usual suits? Something with a bit of flare?” important questions.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He sighs. "It's a burden, I know, but somehow I struggle though. Maybe I should get that from you in writing, just to be sure." Catching the look, Rhodes moves over to her and gently takes the translucent hands in his own bark-split ones. "Your desire to help others has always been a part of you, darling." He raises the fingers to his lips, kissing them. Though fading away, they are no less tangible. "But you choose what you will be. Always. Not the other way around. In either of those, I am sure you will excel."

"I would expect nothing less from you. But even in dreams, you need not face them alone." He would be there for her, always. He chuckles. "Can't be helped. I would rather be awake and there for you than asleep and in ignorance."

A nod. "Yes. I know I have asked you a few times, and she is a curious one. I fully expect her to ask you before long. It has been a long time since we had a researcher alongside myself. I may even come to enjoy the experience." He taps his chin thoughtfully. "You or Circe... which if I remember certainty makes you the longest resident. I thing both Autumns, for one, have several years on your fair skin. I doubt your golden scales will ever wrinkle, somehow." A loving smile is offered. "When you do, I would love to have a copy for the archive. There are already several personal accounts. I should really write something myself of recent years."

The bright smile lights up his world, and Rhodes lets out a small breath he had not realised he was holding. Asking for help was never something he had loved. Sera was the one person he knew would keep his secrets. "Oh darling... thank you. I think the real issue is there needs to be the accommodating gaps for my branches, but those need to be sealed for a proper formal suit. I can't wear that outfit for the Spring Coronation as a human. It looks like I have holes all over my suits. It's why I was thinking Hedgespun - it would take more time, of course, but would keep my mask intact while working, and of course there is the ineffable style factor." He perches in the chair next to her, giving her another kiss. "Let's start with usual suited attire for every day, shall we? I can always do something more dramatic later... or perhaps for Circe's party. What do you think? I'm sure you have been putting ideas together for a fee weeks."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Raising an eyebrow, “You’re not getting anything in writing.” She teases. But once again, she knew his words were true. There was a lot of good she could do the Freehold if she continued her studies. But the cost. The cost was what caused her pause. How much of her would be gone? How far would she go to save those around her? Sighing, “There are a few factors in play I need to consider. If I continue, I don’t know how far I would go to save those I love.” Ominous? Perhaps.

But they were true. “I also don’t know if I want my abilities to be freely available anymore.” Harsh words. But ones she had been considering. It took a lot out of her already to do what she did. The next step? Well, that could kill her. For Rhodes? She would do it in a heartbeat. Same with Sonnie.

She didn’t really want to get into this, her Dreams and Nightmares. But she opened that door. Looking at her tea, “I’m still coming to terms with showing you as much as I did.” And she still wasn’t sure why she did. “But thank you.” Though even now, it still felt foreign, not facing something alone. Should she tell him about opening up to Sonnie? Maybe, but not now. There were more important things to focus on.

“I hope it takes some of the stress and workload off your shoulders. And you allowing someone else to aide in the research is huge.” Big strides, and she was proud of him. “Well, for me it’s been five years. Longest time I’ve spent in one place.” In a long time. “I’m not sure of the studies that have been conducted into the aging process of a Nix or Treasured. Would make for an interesting study though.” Smiling playfully. Then a nod, “Of course. I’ll try and get it done before school starts and before the Summer Coronation if possible.” But it was hard to say if it would be. That time stirred many emotions, including remembering her dear friend. One she missed greatly.

An understanding nod as she looks at his shoulders and arms, “I agree, Hedgespun would be the easiest way to accommodate. And while it might take more time, it is well worth it. It gives you the power to decide what the suit would mean to you, what it would do. Would it embrace the first chill in the air of an Autumn evening? Perhaps the first illuminating light from Autumns first full moon? Or something else?” a shrug, “The possibilities are pretty endless.” She eagerly accepts the kiss, smiling. “The beauty with Hedgespun is you can always add to it. So long as you have the ingredients and the skill.” Those were key. “Well, thankfully, I’ve already tried my hand at making a suit, so I have a bit more knowledge now.” The pencil was picked up as she thought, “Any particular styles you want? Or something along the lines of what you have now?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread