Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Recognition: Popsicle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It's rare, so take it where you can get it."

He smirked, though he didn't seem to see any hidden meanings in her choice of words. Straight talk in house was definitely what Puck preferred.

"Sweet!" Did Puck know cool people? Kaze and Corn seemed nice, so maybe he'd invite them. If the Libertine hadn't scared them off. Puck hasn't exactly been the peace and love councilor. "I can't wait."

Burgers. Ribs. Beer. What's not to love?

​"Any other questions?"

With the recognition done and the holiday weekend starting tomorrow, I think this would be a good place to call it unless you have anything else you wanted to talk about.

2. Likes Damaged Goods liked this post

Presence
    (mercurial)
    Striking Looks (mesmerizing)
    Popsicle

NIMBUS:
    FATA MORGANA - several stacked up duplicates of Popsicle seem to drag along behind her and ahead of her in what might be future actions. The images superimpose on each other until they become indiscernible.

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Questions?" Popsicle pondered briefly, there certainly were plenty of questions but maybe another time.

"No more questions." For now.

"I'll be out of your hair then, thanks for having me around." She hops from her seat by the counter using her arms as support.

"I guess it's bu bye, see you soon!" The Acanthus smiles, small victories felt good. A few steps puts her at the door after which she excuses herself and leaves.

Yup, good to close, let me know if I took some liberties with the narration but I think she will be leaving now, hopefully ungeased
    health: willpower: mana:

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Welcome to Sacramento."

Simple enough. Puck had finished his first recognition and Popsicle was free to roam and wander wherever Fate would take her. Definitely one of the more light hearted responsibilities of the Council. One might even go so far as to say fun.

Ungeased for now at least!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread