Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
PrP The Raiding of Sacramento

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Scene Ends.

You can try to stay awake (humanity; need at least five successes), but failure at any point means you fall asleep.

If you stay awake (Need at least 5 total on your humanity roll; please post rolls in OOC thread) you must post an 'day' side thread with what you are working to do.

Awake: You have 11 rolls (one per hour) limited by humanity (without Dragon stuff).Directing ghouls takes ONE successful roll for one hour (Pres+Soc OR Purs). A successful roll allows ghouls to act as an assistant (one roll per hour

Asleep: You have 13 rolls (one per hour). Directing ghouls takes ONE successful roll for one hour (Pres+Soc OR Purs). A successful roll allows ghouls to act as an assistant (one roll per hour)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Okay Dirt Nap made his first roll successfully and then made five more successful rolls before he failed.

I'm thinking he can just be in the background helping with the staking and or chaining the prisoner and then rest in the earth Gangrel style, all within the first hour or two.

Or is it by accumulated successes rather than having to make 13 successful rolls consecutively? Because he did manage to accumulate 13 successes before failing a roll?

3 successes

3 successes

3 successes
    3 successes

1 success

failure

Dirt Nap can stay awake. He got the required five successes on humanity.

He now has 24 rolls to work with for his daytime and night time activities before the next scene.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Dirt Nap can stay awake. He got the required five successes on humanity.

He now has 24 rolls to work with for his daytime and night time activities before the next scene.
    Ah. Okay. Is there a scene for him with the others who remain awake? Or should I coordinate with a glimpse?

Milton acquires the successes necessary to stay awake throughout the day (see below). I'll write up a daytime post detailing his activities shortly.

2 successes

1 success

1 success

1 success

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)
    Twist Scenes

Ah. Okay. Is there a scene for him with the others who remain awake? Or should I coordinate with a glimpse?
    If you want to say that you helped Twist with the staking/chaining, that is cool.
    Past that - Twist called her ghoul to take her home so she can sleep in her own bed. Unless those who are awake ask her to do something she will leave the plot to those who signed up for it investigating to those more suited to it.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

I'll be making the new TRoS thread tomorrow.

12. Likes Ruach, Endymion liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I don't want to lose another 1/3 of the night. Should we move to another thread? It seems rude to cut off replies, yet I am concerned for the timeline.

14. Likes Endymion liked this post

Looks like we have three possible destination. Closet, Crone Farm, and the boat.

Heading to the closet? Go ahead, start a new thread, and feel free move your characters there immediately.

Once Dirt Nap has posted, I'll start a thread for the boat.

I'll also be fast forwarding the current thread to the Crone farm for those going there.

16. Likes Ruach, Endymion liked this post

Adding a couple days to the timeline for my recent nonresponsiveness and any delays it might have caused.

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread