Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's scrutiny pays off as her Auspex informs her that this woman appears not to have a Beast at all. Dark eyes continue to move between Dirt Nap and the unknown woman. Possibly homeless woman, if the gathering of cans was not a ruse. The Nosferatu remains still and silent, comfortable in the dark. From behind her, somewhere near the others, she imagines, there is something. It isn’t a request for help, so she steels herself to remain absolutely still.
    Her ear piece whispers.
    Quote Originally posted by Quinn Durant:
    "We will have to either continue at this spot tomorrow night, or choose another. Damn these short nights to hell."
    Jennifer is glad she turned off her phone, the alert would have been disastrous. The Nosferatu moves slowly and with great care over towards the bag. She bends at the knees, secures the bag and remains still for several beats of a mortal’s heart. Long enough for someone who thinks they may have seen movement to look over and dismiss it, if she was skilled enough.
    5 successes

After a few minutes pass, she moves away from the area of JC’s Haven. She does hope Dirt Nap is able to extract himself. Once out of immediate sight of the presumed mortal, she looks around for other mortals or signs of surveillance, such as game trail cameras or the like.

1 success

Jennifer's finger brushes her head set and hesitated. Had every one turned down the volume? She had not checked. "Clay, you good?" She whispered.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

(Haven of the Soil ExitScene)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is silent for a moment, watching the woman, 'Ashea', she called herself. His silence is much shorter than he's comfortable with, however, as he is mindful of his self appointed job to keep her attention on him and cover for the other kindred, to help keep them from being spotted. He can only do so much of that, though, with the sun coming around the corner in short time.

"Well, Ma'am, 'Alshea'." Dirt Nap says in forced, friendlier and louder tone than he is accustomed to. "You can call me, 'Cee Jay', if you have a mind to. I can't say as I work for the man you do...but I can always use night work. I'm gonna give you my card, if you don't mind, and ask you to tell the man you work for, that I would like to see about working for him too. That number only rings to a machine, but if a message gets left, I'll get it, by and by." Dirt Nap assures the lady.

He slowly reaches into his pocket and pulls out a battered and dirty but legible business card, that only has the name, 'Clayton Jordan Carter' and a phone number with a local area code, but no indication of a line of business. It is black type on a brown cardstock. Perhaps her having it might give a momentary pause to any of his Kindred inclined to end her. It's a pitiful thing, but the best he can do for her under the circumstances.

He hands the card to the woman, and then says. "I apologize, Ma'am, 'Alshea'. I have had a long night, and I'm going to have more where that came from, so I have to head on out to get a nap before daylight." He says.

Then he turns around and walks away, choosing a direction away from where any of the others are hiding, and away from the homeless encampment as well.

He ambles off in an unhurried and unconcerned pace until he is sure that he is far enough into the darkness to be unobserved.

Then he makes double sure no one is watching him, and merges with the earth right where he is without any formalities, to spend the day in the dirt on the spot!

4. Likes pisces liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable watches as dirt nap speaks to the woman. She flies over his head then heads home. She will try and help them another night.

6. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

The woman evaluated ' CJ' for a long moment. She's quiet, contemplative. Dark caramel eyes lift and check the horizon.

"I'll let him know." She speaks at last. " I know he's been trying to acquire more,"
    Ashea abruptly stops and reconsiders the information she was about to share.
    "I'll give him this and see if he needs you. I know he's been busy tracking all the critters."

She turned around and walks towards the camp. She keeps walking past.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread