Twist sat on the edge of her bed, her feet dangling above the carpet. The room was silent save for the soft sounds of Kalos's actions behind her on the other side of the bed; steady breathing, swish of velvet, rustle of paper, clack of wood, rustle of cloth.

In her lap sat the beautiful mask she had recieved early in the day from Asa. A true smile lit up her face as she watched her fingers slowly, delicately, trace the whorls of the metal and glide over the smooth cut of the saphires. Between her breasts nestled her second gift. Although closed now, the small gold oval had rested where the mask now did but a few minutes prior, open as she looked upon the small pictures within.

Her smile increased as she lifted the mask to her face and settled it carefully into place. Laughing lightly she crawled fully onto her bed and coming to her knees, turned to Kalos.

"How do I look?" she asked, her voice carrying the joy of an innocent child. Kalos paused in his work and looked upon his mistress. She knelt before him in red lingerie that had been a perfect match for her earlier outfit. And while the gold locket matched it well, it was a horrible clash with the stark silver of the mask. Her hair was still strung with red tinsel that did little to help the fashion mess she presented him with. But her face, the smile the curved her lips up beneath the mask, her eyes shinning from the holes, the way, even when presenting herself for his judgement, her hand had drifted to just shy of the locket, as though she was willing herself not to caress it.

Smiling her met her eyes, "I have never seen you look better," he said honestly.

Twist giggled and dropped back down to sit cross legged on the middle of her bed. "I know," she said as she let her fingers curl around the locket and lift it so that she could once more look upon the images inside.

Kalos smiled to himself and finished his work. "It is ready."

Twist looked up from the pictures and leaned over the lightly trace the edge of the box that lay between her and Kalos.

"It does not compare, I know this much. But it is me and that is the best I can offer." She said softly to herself. Smiling she looked up to Kalos, "Take it to Olivette."