(Elysium 2103) Jennifer and Company
Mar 19, 2021 - Mar 22, 2021
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Alexander watched the Prince enter, hesitating at the sight of the large creature at her side before giving a deep bow. Then a bow to Priscus Hazelton, followed by another bow to Priscus Durant. Turning back to Mr. Heinrich, he considered the daunting task ahead of him, taking a moment to regard the chair far below.

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...6#post14470376

Sorry I messed up making the side thread
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

The Nosferatu acknowledged every one who acknowledged her in kind, with nods befitting their station. She glances to JC, then glances about him. No Dirt Nap as yet, it seems. Dark eyes acknowledge Mr. Heinrich's bow to her with a shallow dip of the head.
    Dark brown eyes take in Milton as he aproaches. She carefully catalogues his attire, any accesories down to tie bars or cuff links. Every little thing could send a message, even if one chose to wear a gift in public. When she does speak, she speaks a bit more slowly than she normally would. The Nosferatu is well aware that she is a 'passing' Nosferatu, and some might forget that because she looked socially acceptable. The Embrace had carved the supernatural into her very speech.

She adds a bit of unnecessary chit chat in the beginning of her address, so if he is startled by her speech, he misses no vital information.
    "Mr. Northbridge, of the line Ventrue, I believe? A pleasure to speak with you again." Her words slither like a serpent crawling through dead leaves, supernatural and unnerving. "I did wish to comment to you on the words you bade me before the evening of your arrival wound down. I had been concentrating on something at the time, and did not reply. Please, sit." A gesture to the nearby chair. She would say more, yet the Beast rolled across her. The Prince's Beast was unmistakeable, a predator that clearly announced it was the Apex Predator of Sacramento. The Lady Notary rose smoothly and bent to a perfect curtsy to the Lady Prince, holding it for several beats of a mortal's heart. As she rose, she sought the Prince's eyes to give her a more friendly, yet still respectful, nod of greeting. Dark brown eyes take in Cain, and she soothes the Beast within her breast that rattles her rib cage. It was a truly impressive beast, worthy companion for Her Grace.

The Lady turned to Milton, still standing. Her peripheral vision still watched her Grace, aware for any sign from the Prince.
    "I merely wished to impart information to you in the smoothest way possible, although I acknowledge that it had to be an uncomfortable moment for you."

The Prince's Beast alone could shake a Kindred's resolve like a wind rattling a tree. Add in her steely resolve and Italian beauty, it was admirable enough that he had attempted to speak to her. She had just been remarking that some lacked the teeth to take chances. Dark brown eyes move down Milton, studying him and making no attempt to hide it. He could have the teeth.

"Mr. Jack is a Kindred of Qaulity, so I am sure that you recieved the information that should have been provided to you. He was once the Voice of the Prince in his position as Herald. Attend his words closely, he shall not steer you adrift. I am sure he mentioned I am also a Kindred of Qaulity. " A flick of her eyes to Mr. Heinrich.
    Oh, now he was speaking with her cousin, Alexander. It took a bit of effort, but she kept her face carefully composed in the emotion she wished, a slight downturn of her lips. Her eyes flick to Alexander as he studies the chair as he means to join Edward. She was glad to see him making an effort to socialize, yet she was rather curious in the choice of Edward. She was rather curious if Edward was going to land on his feet with a flourish, and continue to Danse well. She had hope and thought well of him for a time. Now, she made a note that no social faux pas was going to ensnare her cousin Alexander, by Edward's hand. She would make sure of that.
    In turning from him, see spies Priscus Durant's perfect greeting to her. She gives a greeting in turn, respectful of the Mekhet's status to the letter. A slightly less formal and more friendly nod is afforded to the Mekhet. She had rather enjoyed speaking with the Priscus, last they talked.
    Now Jennifer reclaimed her seat and studied the Ventrue before her.

[Side thread?]
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable entered court and walked down the stairs, as usual she paused to let beast wash over her. She was surprised at how many did not have their beasts masked. Her own whined on it's leash. She had been to the gym earlier and worked over a fellow boxer pretty hard so beast was a bit less demanding than usual.

Mable was wearing a grey suit and had her hair pulled back in a braid that went down her back. Her ankle had the silver colored bracelet she had made and she had on black strappy heals.

At the bottom of the stairs she gave a deep bow to the Prince, then a nod to Jennifer and Quinn. Glancing around again she decided to head over to Quinn Durant .

"Good evening, Priscus Durant. Mind if I join you?"

6. Likes pisces liked this post

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

The Nosferatu’s discerning gaze finds nothing of symbolic value that would require further scrutiny. Milton’s attire is as unassuming as his demeanor. The clothing is not cheap, but it is without undue embellishment—that, in itself, could be a sort of message, though its meaning remains obscure.

“The very one,” Milton replies to her greeting. “And the pleasure is entirely mine, I assure you.” The tone and timber of Jennifer’s voice is, indeed, unnerving. Milton fights past his instinctual repulsion. In business, such things must be put to the side if one is to be successful. On a deeper level, Milton almost respects the unnatural aura of the Haunt, of all Haunts. It is, to his mind, a more honest illustration of Kindred nature—and this Lord is not interested in hiding from what he is, or what he has lost. Not that he would trade places with them.

Her offer of a chair is a relief. Milton realizes he’d been waiting for her to rebuff him. But, before he can take his seat, the Priscus stands. Following her gaze, Milton spies the Prince making her entrance. The terror of his own Beast at the presence of a far superior predator makes his eyes bulge. It feels as if the viper in his chest is trying to burrow into Milton’s unbeating heart. To cover the Terror, he bows deeply, matching Jennifer’s curtsy in duration. Once it is clear that the Prince is occupied elsewhere, Milton turns his full attention back to Jennifer, relieved to divert his gaze elsewhere.

Milton continues here
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

JC and Ale continue HERE
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

Bookkeeping
    JC and Ale continue HERE
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Time is Money
    Presence
    (Bland)
    Intelligence
    (Analytical)
    Status, Allies
    (City Hall)
    Status, Allies
    (Finance)
    Bureaucratic Navigator
    Milton

PRE

Milton departs the company of the Priscus of Haunts and makes his humble way toward Mable Wood and Quinn Durant

He stops at a respectful distance and announces himself: "Good evening, Priscus Durant, Miss Mable, apologies for the intrusion. My name is Milton Northbridge, of clan Ventrue. Priscus Hazelton suggested I have a word with you concerning a matter pertinent to the domain..."

Would they invite him closer or dismiss his imposition? Milton waits and watches.

Side thread?
    Health: Vitae: WP: BP: 1

12. Likes pisces, liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nice to meet you." She grinned at his name for her. She kinda liked Miss Mable. Sounded sweet and southern. "How are you doing? Enjoying the domain?"

14. Likes liked this post

Inspiring
    Presence
    (Believer)
    Status
    (Organised Religion)
    Sister Adira

PRE

Adira brought the Minivan to a stop and exhaled hard. New city, new start. It would be alright. Her hand rested on her leatherbound Testament, and her eyes unfocused as her hands tightened, the hard edge of the book pushing against her flesh, filling her with clarity, with strength.
    "I accept the truth of God’s plan in my lifeless heart. I may study and pray and the lifeblood of our divine purpose will flow within our ranks."
    She nodded to herself, and stepped from the van, emblazoned with the descriptor of "Parish of Saint Cyprian of Antioch".

She smoothed her red dress, and brought the blush of health to her cheeks. It was best to maintain the masquerade when in mixed company, the divine predator is best when it hunts unseen amongst the Kine. As she approached the entry she steeled herself. Other predators would be inside, and allowing her beast to loose itself would be inconvenient. She had already chastised it previously this night, and confession was not in her plans for this evening again.

As she stepped in, she scanned the room, and moved to the side to make her assessment before a move.
    BP2 - Inspiring Presence

16. Likes , Endymion, pisces liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread