Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A small nod, the Nix was ok with the ramblings.

“You make valid points. But see, I’m a business owner, a successful one and I even have a second one in the works. I own my own home, I’ve invested my money wisely, so I’m not hurting. Until the Freehold can secure a boarding house, new faces need a safe place to sleep and establish themselves. If I have the money to be able to help with that,” a shrug, “why not? I’m not losing anything. This place would sit empty, because lets face it, renting it out to mundanes is a risk, they don’t respect property.” And then collecting rent? Urgh, no thanks. “I already plan to invest more into the Freehold, have some ideas in the works that I’m hoping to get the support of others with. If we get a boarding house up and running, and the Freehold needs the money, then I’ll consider renting this place out.” But until then, she needed a place to sleep.

“However long you need it.” Taking another sip.

“So is there any questions you had about anything? The Freehold or anything?” technically, she was the longest resident since Sasha left, which was weird.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Well, with the power of pledges at their disposal, what Lost wouldn't be successful? Of course, based off of the way that Sera had said that, it sounded like her success had come from something besides pledges, which was more than impressive. Also, insane. Completely insane, but again, what Lost wasn't?

"Soooo...if I was normal, I'd say thanks, and stuff, but that word doesn't mean anything to me. So, I'll pay it back. When I can," Roshon said after a moment, walking over to perch against the arm of the sofa while they talked. She hoped Sera understood what she meant.

"Otherwise, um, yeah, let me pick your brain, if I can. I've met a few people in the Freehold, but that was before I got stoned so they were all really tight lipped. Which, I get, but at the same time it was annoying as fuck. So, please, dish with me, Sera. What's the social landscape like. Who's your favorite, who do I have tip toe around, who needs a drink thrown in their face, all the good stuff.

"Oh, aaaannnd,"
    she added a moment later, snapping her bird-like fingers, "to make this fair I'll answer a personal question for every piece of information I get. I'll let you be the judge, so just keep asking until you're happy. Full truth, and all that. Mechanics' promise."

She shot Sera a wink, lips parting around those tiger-teeth as she couldn't help but smile.
    Roshona Dhar, Wizened: Miner/Chimera. Courtless. Striking Looks: Grand.

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a nod of understanding, “That works for me.” Maybe Roshon would pay the kindness forward. Or do something equally as helpful in her own way. And that was ok with the Nix.

“Sure.” She sits on one of the armchairs, prepared to listen and offer what she knew. And she lad to laugh, knowing who she met with, and not getting much social info from him. “I take it Rhodes wasn’t very forthcoming with the social landscape.” A more private smile, knowing that was just how he was. “But lets see, my favorite? Now that’s not a fair question, and a difficult one. Can anyone truly be someones favorite? Can one have more than one favorite?” she asks, sipping from her cup, “But I suppose I’m close with Sonnie, a Beast of the Spring Court. She’s the Claviger, and someone I’ve come to trust. The Queen of Summer is also a remarkable friend to have, always there if you need her, willing to fight.” But, what Summer wasn’t. “Then there is Rhodes, but, well, that’s different.” He was her favorite for different reasons. “I’m not sure you need to tiptoe around anyone per say. With our Freehold being small, someone like that would standout, and make life difficult. We have some who are a bit more formal with manners and whatnot. Titania of the Spring Court is one who is quite set on manners and all that. But not enough to need to tiptoe around.” No one else did. “Sorry, but I can’t think of anyone who needs a drink thrown in their face. Again, with how small our numbers are, everyone is pretty close to supportive of each other. There have been ruffled feathers here and there, but they seem to work themselves out. Though I did ban someone from my coffee shop once for starting a fight.” A deep breath and roll of her eyes, “But, Summer stepped in and help smooth things over, and him and I were able to sort things out. He no longer resides here, his decision, no one elses. I wish I had the information you were seeking, but I don’t. If there are any current social issues, no one has let on. And I’m pretty social with everyone when I can be.” A shrug.

Giggling, “Mechanic’s promise? Never heard of that one.” Was that a thing? Not like she was worried. “I’m more interested in who you are and what you enjoy doing. Personal stuff comes later, when trust is earned.” After all, trust was a huge thing for them. “But what brought you to Sacramento?” the smile returned.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , Aeolus liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien
    Roshon's true form is far more chaotic than even most other Lost, as they can at least claim to be symmetrical. Not so for Roshon. Sure, from the tips of the miniature blackbuck horns that sprout from her head, everything looks fine, but then it comes to her ears, with one being a fuzzy red panda tuft, and the other being like that of a dhole. Her eyes are like those a big cat, and though her hair is just as it appears with her mask, the fur of a striped hyena runs in a black and white mane down her spine. A pair of fangs lie beneath her lips, and a tiger tail sprouts from the base of her spine. Her hands are scaled like the feet of a bird, and if one is lucky enough to see her with boots off, a pair of mutant crocodile feet lie beneath.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Alright, now they were cooking with gas! Now she had some names: Sonnie (Claviger), Queen of Summer (technically not a name, but whatevs), Titania (Wannabe HBIC), and Rhodes. Well, ok, she knew the last one, but it was still nice to get an endorsement. He'd seemed...not just shady, more like a used car salesman that didn't sell cars, just assassination contracts. Incredibly useful, but not quite someone to hang out with. Though, clearly, he had more depth, otherwise he wouldn't have just gotten talked up. Or, mentioned, more accurately. Still, in a positive context.

"M'kay, m'kay, m'kay, guess I have some people to look up. Maybe try and plan some activities or junk," Roshon replied, pausing to think over her own responses. Her eyes glanced down to the empty coffee cup in her hands, wishing for a moment she hadn't drained it so fast. It had been so damn good, though.

Shame.

"Welp, I guess if I was gonna put it in an acorn, I'd say it's just cause I got lonely." The grandly mismatched wanderer shrugged, pulling a face.

"Kinda got burned after I got back, so I fulfilled what obligations I had and then took off. After a couple years on the road, though, I dunno, feel like I'm ready to put down some roots again. Don't really care what's around the next bend so much, anymore. I mean, Sacramento's new to me, so there's that, but it's a different type of discovery, you know?"

"Besides,"
    Roshon added with a smile, "it's much easier to mess about with motors and stuff when you have a shop to work out of. That's something I'm looking forward to. Ya know, like, junkyard wars style stuff. Maybe some monster garage, rust masters thrown in there, that kind of thing. Otherwise, I dunno, I like to drink, watch stuff, do some music, shoot some cans. That kinda thing."

8. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a nod, “Activities would be great! Especially with the weather finally warming up and getting nice. If you want numbers, I can provide them for you. Circe, the Summer Queen, is your go to for anything battle or fighting related. She’s very talented at spinning weapons and things along those lines. Sonnie will be your go to for going out to have a drink, dance or have something to eat. Rhodes can be a bit more difficult to get out, but just give me a call and I’ll drag him out.” A laugh. He wasn’t antisocial, just was more focused on other things.

“I can understand that. Our existence can be lonely after a bit of time alone. It took me a few years on my own before I needed to find a place to settle and have some allies. So I hope you’re able to find what you’re looking for or need here.” Her voice genuine.

Nodding again, “Oh yeah, I know what you’re saying. Every place we find presents with new and exciting discoveries.” And Sacramento had plenty to discover.

“So will you be looking into your own business working with cars and motors?” she asks, “Monster garage? So like, throwing things together to see what you can come up with?” interest in her voice, “Can’t say I’ve ever been mechanically inclined, but it sounds exciting!” something she would certainly watch. “Well, the night scene won’t disappoint you then! There are many clubs to visit for music, drinks or both! Sonnie and I enjoy going out to various clubs, just let the hair down and have fun. I can let you know when we go out, and you can join us if you want. We’re supposed to check out a gothic themed club next. But like, you don’t have to go with us or anything.” No pressure, just an offer. “What kind of music?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Mmm, less a business, and more of a playground," Roshon replied, standing up from the arm of the couch and crossing over to the kitchen to hunt for a garbage can.

"Although, I have this weird idea. Not really a fantasy, but kind of adjascent, I guess? But anyways, I dunno, I think having like a junkyard with a shop attached could be a lot of fun. Have all kinds of parts and scrap just lying around, on hand. Could probably build some crazy stuff. For the fun of it, I mean. Money's not really a thing for me. Line God keeps me well supplied, " she explained, pausing to scoot back from the trash can and shoot the empty cup inside with all the flair of a ball player making a free throw.

"Alright!" she cheered, watching the empty cup go in. Turning back to Sera with an impish grin Roshon leaned back against the kitchen counter.

"Thanks for giving me the deets, by the way. I'd love to hit that goth club with all of you. Surprised there's even one in town, unless this is like an overnight trip kinda thing? Anyways, I'd offer to drive, but we'll be drinking and stuff. Oh, and what's the dress code? Are we doing, like, coordinated LBD night, or is this more of a see who can impress the most? Spoiler: you win that competition, but still, are we supposed to show off?"

11. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Now that sounds really intriguing.” Less a business and more a playground. Interesting indeed. The Nix was eager to hear more.

When weird idea was mentioned, she leans forward slightly, “Weird huh?” but clearly Roshan had her attention. “So just build whatever comes to mind?” now that could be fun. “So if you could build something, anything, what would it be?” those with machinal inclined minds were always fun to talk with. The way they could piece things together from next to nothing was always amazing.

Hands go up to cheer for the basket! “Nice!” not that she could make a basket. Sports, of any kind, were never her arena.

Eagerly nodding, “I’ve only been there for Halloween, as they throw a pretty kickass party. But they’re open all year and just tend to attract a more dark and gothic type crowd. Which has always been interesting to me. And nope, not overnight, it’s downtown, Reverence.” Then a shake of her head, “No worries about driving. I don’t drink, so I tend to be the DD when we go out. And I don’t think we’re coordinating, wear whatever you want! Have fun!” encourages the Treasured, then a giggle, “Aw, thank you, very kind of you to say. But I say we all show off! We’re all beautiful, lets turn some heads and break some hearts!” she was still a Fairest and a Spring.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

"Due Diligence?" Roshon asked, ears canting downwards in confusion. She mouthed several words, attempting to figure out what Sera had meant, and then she smiled brightly as the lightbulb lit up.

"Oh, wait, designated driver? Yeah, ok, sounds dope. Wanna hit the club this weekend? I've got no plans since this suspiciously generous benefactor just gave me a furnished apartment."

The mismatched lost shot Sera a wink. Not flirtatious, but certainly teasing. They had already been over the trust factor. Although, that was mostly the Stone. Without the Stone, this conversation would have gone much differently, but it was such a different life when all you had to trust was the weft and weave of fate fortifying another's word rather than having to take it on blind faith. In some ways, Roshon almost thought of herself as lucky for what had happened to her, although the few years she'd just spent living in her car likely proved how misguided such a feeling really was.

"Although," Roshon said after a moment, "I don't think you really made good on that offer I gave you. Gotta ask more questions, girl! I'll even trade questions with you if that would make it seem more fair. Could even make it a drinking game if you wanted to."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, light and musical sounding, “Yeah, designated driver.” A slight nod, “I’m there to make sure you get home safe, a benefit to not drinking.” Though the memories of how close she came to drink haunted her. It would have been so easy that night. “This weekend?” a shrug, “Works for me.” She loved going out, getting dressed up, feeling the stares of lust and desire on her.

Laughing again, “A drinking game for one? Hardly seems fair.” Nope. “It’s hard for me to ask more personal questions. We’ve all survived in our own way, and prying always seems wrong to me. But I can try.” But what does she ask? This was new for her, her face thoughtful. “Ummm,” clearly, she was struggling, “Worst date?” that was lame, she thinks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

15. Likes liked this post

Roshon
    Striking Looks
    (Grand)
    Roshon

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Miner Chimera

Ah, must have been on of those 'not before supper' types. It was fair to say Roshon wasn't connecting the dots. She knew many of the lost weren't comfortable relaxing in public, which is what she chalked the designated driver business up to, but with that mantle practically bursting with Spring, the thought of totally abstaining seemed impossible to the mismatched wanderer.

Eventually she'd figure it out, though for now Roshon was walking over to flop onto the couch, mind awhirl with all the possibilities of how to answer Sera's question. Honestly, there were too many.

"Ehhhh, I dunno, can I answer all of them?" she threw back after a long moment. "People always wanna get physical. It's like, cuddling is fine, but let's keep our clothes on, you know? Sex is overrated. Hard to have a relationship without it, though, so I'm just gonna be single.

"But you,"
    Roshon continued, pointing a pair of finger guns at the Nix, "have got that ring on. So dish. How's that whole thing going?"

17. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread