Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“A master chef?! Is that part of a secret identity you have? Like, you moonlight as a world-famous chef at a five-star restaurant? Cause if so, you better get me a table!” laughing. “But seriously? I could see you being an excellent chef!” then again, she could see Sonnie being anything. Girl was smarter and more talented than she let on. “That is the million-dollar question right there. Though I do wonder if it goes with, like, cake. Would it be adding a smokey flavor to the frosting? Or something else?” questions.

A shrug, “Well, everyone has something that does it for them. Maybe his thing is legs. But glad you kept an eye on him. Sometimes it’s the weird ones that act weird to cover up something. Like, sneaky somethings.” It could be a thing. “Yeah, we had no luck either. Though how hard can it be to not see a giant spider Market? But the rabbit hobs did mention ruins, so, maybe that’s something. Still think I should have brought them home.” It would have been adorable.

Nodding eagerly, “She did! I mentioned wanting to carry some type of weapon, and a dagger seemed like a good fit for me. I hope that once I can use it better, I can look into adding some fun little additions to it.” Hedgespinning had so much to offer. “You can?!” eyes widen with excitement, “That would be amazing! I’ve been taking self-defense classes, with basic weapons, but I would much rather learn from you! You’re a master and amazing!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Yes, I am secretly Gordon Ramsey! Finally, some good fuckin' food!" She even did the accent. After her impression, Sonnie cocked her head to one side, looking at Sera curiously. "Really? You think so?" It seemed as though the idea of being a professional chef had never occurred to her.

Then again, considering the pizza disaster of Spring 2019, maybe it was for the best.

The Beast nodded and shrugged, "Hobs are like that, I guess? They have weird obsessions. I'll just be happy to never see that one again."

She smiled, giving the Fairest a nod, "Sure! I know all kinds of melee weapons, not just staves. Knife fighting is easy to get into, but a lot of people are scared to learn. Afraid of getting cut, you know?" Sonnie laughed and waved off the title, "I'm no master. Though I am pretty damn good!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Pointing at Sonnie, “I knew it!” and then came the accent and the Nix was full on belly laughing, “You can no longer hide it!” still giggling as she wiped tears away from her eyes. “I do. You’re the one I go to when I have food questions, you are like the expert of the Freehold and I could totally see you being a chef! It would take some practice, but I could see you acing it! And making all the wonderful and amazing food!” she encourages, fully believing in the Beast.

“I’ve never come across one like that personally. But I could see why you’d not want to come across them again. Though I find Hobs quite fascinating creatures. Was even thinking we could get one to help at the Coronations, like Ingrid did. Then everyone could just focus on having fun and relaxing.” Then a frown, “But I’m not sure how she did it or how to look into it. So might be something only she could do.” Might make things interesting, and it had been a huge hit when Ingrid did it. But, that was Ingrid who could make anything happen.

“You know me, I’m not afraid of getting hurt to train. So if you are willing, I’d be honored! And a few cuts isn’t something I can’t heal anyways.” Though her healing was at its best in a Dream. “Well, I think you’re a master. But I’ve seen you fend of Dire Wolves and make it look really easy.” She clearly admired her.

“Anything else been going on? Gone on any exciting dates? Or broken any hearts lately?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie threw up her hands in mock surrender, "Oh no! You got me! Caught red-handed! I'm guilty, officer! Cuff me and take me away! I... wait, what were we talking about? Oh, right, cooking." She shrugged, "I dunno. I love eating. I'm a foodie. That doesn't always translate to being good at cooking, though." She pondered a moment, "Maybe I should just own a restaurant and hire a chef?" After a pause, she shook her head. "I'd just eat myself out of business..."

"Hobs are weird and fun and dangerous and confusing. I think that about sums it up." Fugly wandered into the kitchen from wherever he'd been before. The Beast looked at him as she spoke, "Ingrid must be good at talent negotiations."

She grinned wickedly, "Oh, you may come to regret this decision, Sera... but okay! I shall teach you knife fighting!" She held up an arm and flicked her wrist, and a throwing knife suddenly appeared in her hand. "I gots the skills to pay the bills!"

Chuckling, Sonnie put the knife back into it's hidden sheath in her sleeve. "Mmm, not really. Just the usual rigamarole. How about you? Wedding plans going well?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An exaggerated pout, “Awww! But I don’t have any cuffs!” a slight huff, “I’m going to have to get some now.” Then giggles. “I don’t think people are born able to cook, it’s something you have to practice. We should try cooking sometime!” she declares, “The house is insured, and I bet between the two of us, we’d be good at it!” maybe.

Laughing with a nod, “That does sum them up nicely.” No argument here. Spotting Fugly, she leans down to pet him, “She must have! Hope she’s doing well.” She often wondered what called the Darkling away, but hoped it was something good.

There was a look of surprise as her eyes widen, “Whoa!” looking at the knife, then at Sonnie and back, “That was amazing!” she gushes, “So cool!” cause, duh, it was cool! “I certainly will not regret the decision; this is clearly the right path!” a sage nod.

“We need another night out on the town! Those are always so much fun!” and maybe she wanted to see the Beast find someone. “They’re going.” She says gently, “Once I was able to get him out of his study and out of the books that is.” It was no secret that Rhodes had been throwing himself into researching the current problems the Freehold faced. “Think we’ve figured out a season and maybe,” a pause, “a location. I never realized how much went into planning a wedding.” It was a lot. "There is the location, the decorations, the dress, the food. So much to figure out."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie had a perfectly angelic look on her face as she said, "You're getting cuffs? Lucky Rhodes." After a laugh, she looked around, "You got a nice cooking room here, Ser," she said, as if she forgot the word for kitchen. "I bet we can make into a disaster of sitcom proportions in no time!" Oh dear.

"I miss having her around. Not that I got to know her very well. Or at all, really." The Beast shrugged.

"Another girls night out, or... oh, wait, you mean another double date? I don't have anyone, though." There was that guy, the one she went out with once. A few months back. What was his name? Something... something...

Nope. No data found. Curse her monkey brain. Out of sight, out of mind.

"Lotta money, too. Those things are expensive! You two can afford it, right? Or do we need to run a fundraiser?" Giggling commenced.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “I don’t even know where I’d get them! But it would be funny to see his reaction.” Not that she’d be ok with using them. The memories were still fresh and she shudders slightly. “Oh! We could make cooking videos!” laughing, “I bet people would love to see the disaster we would come up with! We’re both beautiful and with your wit and sense of humor, we’d have a massive fan base!” that would be fun!

A sad nod, “Yeah. I didn’t know her as well as I would have liked, but she was awesome.” Maybe that was why she tried to get to know every Spring. Put herself out there and not hide away.

“While I did enjoy the double date, I think a girl’s night out is needed and important! And who knows, maybe I’ll even try to dance this time!” laughing as she moves some of the steaks and burgers onto plates. Even setting some aside for Fugly. “Oh! You should have seen the dress I wore out for New Years! I could probably wear it again for a girl’s night out. And let you raid my closets again if you want.” To her, that was fun. Being able to let friends borrow her clothes.

Giggling as well, “Money isn’t the issue. And I would never want a fundraiser! That would be embarrassing!” her cheeks flushing at the thought. “But a lot of the places we’ve looked at allow you to make payments. But I don’t want us to break the bank for anything, I might be a Fairest, but I’m not one who needs attention. If that makes sense.” Sighing, and then laughing with a shrug, “It will all work out. But as my maid of honor, what kind of dress do you want?” she asks, offering one of the plates to her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Sex shop?" This was her first suggestion, then, after a little thought, she added, "Amazon?" Sonnie tilted her head curiously, "Videos? Like a YouTube channel? Hmmmm... be sure like, share, and smash that subscribe button!"

"Yay! Girl's night out, it is! Everybody's gonna dance this time!" She nodded firmly, then rubbed her hands together, "Ah yiss, closet raid!"

The Monkey giggled, "Ah, is it more for Rhodes? Does he need the big party?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix laughs, “I should have thought of that. There are certainly plenty of them in the city.” Not like she was embarrassed to go in one. “Hmmm, but if I use Amazon, then I can get other things.” Probably nothing exciting. Not that she’d say anyways. “Yeah! And for the smash the button part, we could throw flour at the camera or at each other,” a pause, “or something.” Laughing.

An excited clapping of her hands, “Yah! But I have one rule if I try dancing, you can’t laugh at me. Cause that would be mean.” She even added a pout. Laughing, “There’s some new dresses and tops in there.” She didn’t say pants, cause, height difference. “I’d offer you the dress I wore on New Years, but, well, if you were to try and bite your butt again, we would defiantly get kicked out.” Pulling out her cell and showing Sonnie a picture of the dress. “But I bet it would look amazing on you!” but she thought the Beast looked great in whatever she wore. “And I still have a bed for you if you end up needing it again, plus your fav cereal.” A wink.

Opening the container Sonnie brought, she shrugged, “I don’t think he needs it. I just tend to like the spotlight to be on others. Maybe just bad feelings from my past about being shoved into the spotlight. And for some reason, everyone wants to look at the bride,” a pause, “and I’m not sure how to handle that.” Sighing, “It’s hard to explain. Being on stage and capturing the audience’s attention is one thing, but at a wedding? I don’t know how to really explain it, it’s stupid.” Spooning some of the salad on her plate and sliding the plate to Sonnie.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie was in no way too embarrassed to enter a sex shop. It would be an adventure! An adventure she's had before! And will again!

Perv.

Shush.

"Plus, you can get free shipping!" Everybody wins!

Her expression was carefully neutral as she looked at Seraphina, "Bite my butt? Why, whatever do you mean? I have no recollection of such a strange event." Sure you don't, Sonnie.

The Monkey happily eyed the contents of the box she brought, as if she had never seen the egg salad inside before. "Aren't weddings traditionally more about the bride, though? The attention's always on the chick in the white dress... unless the groom does something dumb. You ever see the Hangover?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread