Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod as she sipped her coffee, “Losing those capabilities is quite common. And it sucks, because it’s like we have to start from scratch. But we have memories of being amazing at something.” She hated it. “You want to work on singing?” she was a bit surprised. “I don’t actually perform all that often, it was something expected and demanded of me for so long, that it’s been hard to find that passion again. But I can certainly try. Now, as to dancing?” laughing, “I’m not sure I really need to learn to dance, but I will still gladly help you.” Looking at her cup for a moment, “The movement that is required to dance is not something I’m used to. After spending so much time standing still and being a decoration, it’s hard to get out of that mindset.” Dancing was just something that would never be her thing. “But I am slowly getting back into performing, at a local jazz club one, sometimes two-time times a week. It’s been,” a pause, “a challenge.” To say the least. Her voice had been a prize for her Keeper, the fear of him finding her was real.

Smirking, “Layman’s terms are the best way to explain anything in my opinion.” Another soft laugh, musical in sound, “He does tend to be more, technical, with things. But if you explain to him that you need more layman terms, I’m sure he’ll accommodate. And if he doesn’t, let me know.” A wink and sparkle in her eyes, “But he would be your best bet to get a more detailed explanation of things. The only other thing I can offer is to show you and help you learn how to do things in Dreams.” And she thinks everyone should learn to navigate the Dreamscape. “And I think you underestimate his enjoyment of using his knowledge. He knows we all start somewhere, and that we are not all academically inclined. I know I’m not.” But she tried. “So give him a call.” And if she had to tell him to be nice and dumb things down? So be it. “And don’t sell yourself so short on things. Just because you need things explained in layman’s terms does not mean you are stupid. Not by a long shot." not in her book.

“Now that’s the spirit we need!” raising her mug. “I’m only so useful in those situations, not helpless, but not nearly as skilled and talented as a Summer. And it sounds like you’ll have no problem kicking her teeth in. Which I support one hundred percent!” queen Anne deserved it, and more.

“Have you found a place to stay? If not, I can rent you a room. I intend to turn my old apartment into a place new members can rest safely.” because now she was worried about that, and it showed on her face. “Well, you have the support of the Freehold here. We might be small, but we are like family.” A translucent hand reaches out to gently squeeze Vivian’s, if she allows, the engagement ring standing out. “I don’t understand Elements, but I can be supportive if needed. Give you a safe space to practice and just be you. Rather it be here in my coffee shop, or in the Spring Hallow. You will always have a safe space. The Spring Hallow is a Tavern, so there are drinks, and then access to the Hedge.” This was what the Nix did, help others. “The last Elemental I knew used glass. It was quite striking to see, and hurt quite a bit.” She says with a chuckle. “But I don’t think you would be a thing again. The wind can be a welcoming breeze, or a dangerous tornado. Not things, but elements to be respected. Never think of yourself as a thing. Because you are so much more!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian watched her as she spoke, leaning forward a bit, propping her forearm on the table between them. She noted her surprise and chuckled softly, but sobered quickly at her reasoning. She shook her head gently. “Teaching is not the same as doing it yourself. I would not ask you to perform so to speak, but help me with the connecting with the audience piece, and listen to singing drills for mistakes. That sort of thing. Though I wouldn’t mind being in the audience when you already perform. If it wouldn’t be too stressful to see me there.” She chuckled a little. “Now see, I’m stubborn as hell, so to me the fact that I stayed still a lot would make me want to do the opposite just to spite my Keeper.”

She nodded. She took in what she said, rolling it over and over in her mind. She looked thoughtful. “I just don’t want anyone to get too excited thinking I have some great mental prowess, cause I don’t. I feel like there is so much that I need to improve on, you know? Knowledge is power. There is almost always a direct translation of that phrase because it is true everywhere.” She giggled a little bit when she mentioned she’d kick his butt if he was mean to her. “I just bet you would too. You seem like the type that is good at keeping others in line. A good trait for a Queen, to be sure.” She was careful to not commit to the meeting one way or another. It took a lot of guts to ask a Monarch for lessons. Especially one who had never so much as glanced her way.

“I actually own my own home.” She said with a bit of pride in her tone. “I had really been focusing on money for the last five years or so, I had thought I was going to have others needing to live with me, so I managed to pull my shit together enough for a modest home. Definitely beats renting. I felt like I was throwing my money into a giant void when I was renting. Not to mention no security on a place to live. They have a lot of rules in apartment communities too. My needing to sleep outdoors doesn’t really help either. I mean it's pretty awkward explaining why I sleep on the deck or my porch you know? I can’t stand to sleep indoors. I simply cannot. Having a backyard was the most important thing to me. So I got a 3 bedroom ranch style home on a corner cul de sac lot. I want to have a planting party at my house in the spring!” She said excitedly. She nodded at the part about having the freehold’s support. “I just need the steady companionship of my own people. To keep me grounded, to keep me wanting to be here, to have a purpose.”

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The thought of teaching filled her with a sense of dread. Memories of hours upon hours singing, being scolded, sometimes worse, for missing the note and right pitch. It took her a moment to remind herself she was safe now, and that was all in the past. “I’m not the one you want listening for mistakes.” She says softly, “That never went well for me, and some of those memories are still fresh. But I am willing to help and to try and bring you to a place you’re seeking. Just let me know when you want to start.” It would be hard. But, maybe it would be good. A shake of her head, “It wouldn’t be stressful at all. It’s been more about me feeling safe enough to perform. Though I sing all the time at home now, and have yet to hear any complaints about it. See, the previous Winter Monarch had a lovely jazz club and she let me perform there. With her gone, I’ve been struggling to find a place where I feel that sense of being safe and secure. But you are always welcome to stop by the club when I’m performing.” Maybe it would be good to have some of the Freehold there. “I’ll let you know the next time I’m performing.” A warm smile.

“It isn’t about having some great mental prowess; it’s about wanting to learn and educate yourself. That is valuable, more valuable in my opinion that how intelligent someone is. I’ve comes across some pretty ignorant people who claimed to know it all, and they were a liability causing more harm than good. So don’t worry about it. And wanting to improve is admirable! We all have places we could improve.”
    And for a Summer to want to improve? That told the Treasured a lot about Vivian. A sage nod, “Oh yeah. I keep him in line when I need to, and in return, he keeps me grounded.” Laughing with a slight blush, “Just don’t tell him about extra storage unit. It most defiantly is not filled with dresses.” A wink. “Me? Thank you. It’s been a hard thing to learn how to do. And there is still room for much improvement.” Like Vivian, Sera was always looking to improve. "Truth be told, I fought against wearing the crown, worried I would fail the Season. But I have actually grown to love it, and hope I can continue to make Spring shine." not her shine, the Season.

A wide smile, “Really? Well congratulations!!" Clearly happy for the Summer. “I hear what you’re saying, I bought my home a few years ago. It was a huge step, and terrifying! But also, empowering, if that makes sense. And after how successful my coffee shop was, it felt like the next logical step.” Laughing and sipping her coffee. “As to needing to sleep outside, I don’t really think it’s anyone’s business. Especially noisy neighbors! I never understood why some people feel the need to butt into someone’s life, when they aren’t even hurting anyone. Like seriously, mind your own business.” Shaking her head. “A planting party?” she asks, “Never heard of one of those, and afraid I don’t have much of a green thumb.” Glancing up at the live flowers hanging from the ceiling, “Though I can usually keep all those alive for a few weeks, sometimes a month. But I cheat.” Giggling. “Any particular plant you’ll be looking for?” everyone had a preference for flowers and plants. "And if needed, I can provide free drinks and treats for your party." she offers.

“I hope we’re able to do that for you, keep you grounded and keep you here. I think you’ve been a welcome breath of fresh air and an excellent addition to Summer!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian was happy at the idea of working with another lost on the delicate points of performing. Connecting was so hard for her at this point. She had most of the emotions working at least, I mean that was the basics, but not being able to express them adequately was the crappy part. Expressing things physically was easier. "A part of me is thinkng that maybe I should give up signing as my heart isn't as in it as it once was, but at the same time its doing the things that are hard for me, that will help me get better. Maybe we both could feel more secure with the other there." She suggested.

"I'm always reminded of what the Old man says to me. 'Vivi keep your mouth closed until you are sure you have something of value to add. It is one thing to be silent and have others guess that you may be stupid, than to remove all doubt by opening your mouth.' I know he didn't actually call me stupid, but pointing out that if I feel I am a bigger hinderance than a help I should just not contribute at all. Not to say admitting ignorance and asking for instruction isn't okay, it is, but you know, I try not to talk out my ass."

She grinned at Sera then. "Oh I want wild red roses on the permiter, so if my neighbors ditzy dog tries to scoot under my fence, well, the thorns will teach him." She said slyly, looking a touch wicked. "For the rest I want good smelling flowers and plants. My only requirement is that they smell nice and are applicable to our zoning area. I got a book of flower gardening. I want to make pretty and smelly things come up out of the ground. I have one large tree which I have my open treehouse that I sleep in, and how nice would it be for some night blooming Jasmine around, huh?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Even if your heart isn’t in it as much, it still sounds important to you. And that is the reason to explore it.” At least it was to her. “It’s a struggle when your voice was changed and crafted into something to hurt and be used against those around you. And it can be hard to ignore those teachings when it’s so easy to do.” Sapphires looking down briefly. “But I like to think I’m getting better. And having those around me to help ground me and focus me is important.” She didn’t want to use her voice to hurt, that wasn’t her. That was her Keeper.

A smile and laugh, “Pretty wise words. But sometimes others need to hear what you have to say, as your words could be a huge help! You might say something that helps another connect the dots about something, or even say something another was too shy to say. But not talking out your ass is smart. Though I think you’re selling yourself too short, you’re very well-spoken, and I think you’re smarter than you think. Just keep that in mind.” Standing to refill her coffee and to offer Vivian a refill as well. And more cookies, those were needed too. “I know I love hearing what you’ve had to say, I would seek your council in the future.” Sitting back down.

Smirking, “Well, that’s one way of going it. Another way, is to bury chicken coop wire around the perimeter. Dogs, and other wild animals, don’t like the feel of it on their nails, so if they were digging, it would stop it. But a rightful prick from a thorn is a good deterrent as well.” She saw nothing wrong with it. “I’ve never had a green thumb, buying all the flowers you see here from local gardeners. But when you begin to grow some flowers, and you are ok with it, I’d love to display them here. Work them into various displays. Especially for the summer! It will be my first summer with the patio all finished! So I want some special flowers out there.” And if a fellow Freehold member grew them? Even better! “Jasmine makes for a wonderful tea, and I offer one here that is made from fresh leaves and flowers. Plus using it in an oil and just as a scent has many beneficial properties.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian nodded a bit listening to her. She took a big breath and let it out slowly. "It is still important, and I realize I will never forgive myself if I give up, its just like pulling teeth." She huffed a bit, venting. "My Keeper wanted my voice and beauty and ambition to use as his voice. His Herald, but there were certainly times when we had to take sides and harm others either trying to escape or when one Keeper got into it with another, but it wasn't our entire purpose to harm others. That must have been agony. You seem to want to help people, and be filled with a generosity of spirit, and to be forced to hurt all the time as a primary function." She stopped and shook her head. "I don''t have any wise words of comfort, but we have each other now, and the rest of the Freehold."

"I'm well spoken because its just us. One on one is very easy for me, but like at the Coronation when John said he hadn't met me yet. He was prompting me to introduce myself and what did I say? 'That's cuz we haven't met yet.' She cringed slightly and rolled her eyes. "Or when Yamiyo literally asked me out in front of the entire Freehold, did I even answer her? No. I really didn't. I just blew it off and moved as far away as the room would allow." She shoved a whole cookie in her mouth. Chipmunks everywhere were so proud!

"I think the doggie likes my yard more. Do you think they can sense glamour and magic?"
    She asked looking curiously at Circe. "I would be happy to supply you were beautiful plants and flowers. I just want to grow pretty things that I can enjoy and others can too when they come over. Maybe I am taking this whole grounding in reality thing a little far, but hey, I think gardening and making spaces that you are proud to live in could be an important milestone." She glanced at the clock on the wall and realized the time. "Oh jeeze! Look at the time! I should be going soon. The old man said he had some new candy I could test out and see if it was tasty." She giggled a little. "He doesn't have to tell me twice!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Then we will simply make sure you don’t give up! You’ll achieve what you want, and I’ll make sure you do.” She was a Spring, it was what they did. Helped others achieve their desires. Glancing briefly at her cup, slowly nodding her head, “It wasn’t pleasant. But I have tried to not let it define me and who I wanted to be. My Keeper may have shaped me into what he wanted and needed, but he no longer has that control. I found that helping others, and putting them before myself, is my way of sticking it to my Keeper one last time. And thank you, but no words are needed, I get comfort by being able to help those around me.” And it was true. That kept her grounded and not turning into what her Keeper wanted her to become. “But my offer still stands, you keep getting shit at work, give me a call. There is a lot a few words, said just right can help.” A sparkle of something, mischievous, in her eyes.

She laughed, “I like that answer though! It was the truth, no one can fault you for saying the truth! No one can be expected to know the perfect thing to say all the time. You’re new to the Freehold, it was a very fancy event, and it can be a bit intimidating until you get to know people. So you shouldn’t be too hard on yourself.” She tries to reassure her. Then it was her turn to cringe, “Yeah,” a deep breath, “sorry about that. I’ve been trying to work with her to tone it down, but it’s a work in progress. She means well. But if it gets to be too much, I can talk with her.” But she couldn’t blame Yami, Vivian was a beauty.

“Hmm, I’m not sure.”
    A thoughtful look, “I think you should ask Sonnie, she might know more as she has her own dog, Fugly. Wonderful dog, but she might know. If not, it could be something worth looking into, I’ve always heard dogs and other animals can sense spirits. So it might not be too far off for them to sense magic and Glamour.” Why not?

Beaming, “Thank you! I’ve always preferred buying flowers from locals at the Farmers Market. And I would be more than happy to pay you for the flowers as well. I’ve considered looking into growing various herbs and flowers for teas. As fresh ingredients are always the best. So if you’re successful, I might ask for some lessons in keeping plants alive.” Giggling. “But I get that about making the space you live in beautiful and your own. Decorating is one of the things I enjoy doing, I’ve even gone to school for it, so I love decorating my house.” Glancing at the clock as well, “Did you want some coffee or tea to go? Or some of the cookies to go?” she offers.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask

Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Viivian smiled at first, but listening to pieces of her durance was sad, but her triumph over it, was the bit of hope they all held onto. Her emotions shifted as they spoke. She chuckled finally at the last. "He is such a weasel. It pisses me off.I will start looking for new representation ASAP."

She nodded to her assertations that she was too hard on herself.She was. She knew she was, but the one thing that kept her hoping for better was being better.Driving herself to do better constantly. I mean...look at her skill with a blade. It had just started as something fun to learn and do and turned into a full blown lifestyle choice. "I think being self critical is the only way I found my way back here. It helped me wake up and remember this place. Remember that I had a real body once that was heavy and needed things life food and showers."

"She doesn't know me though, other than what I look like. That's not really that flattering you know?" She mentioned with a little shrug of her shoulders. "She does seem to mean well in general. I offered to give her sword lessons. So hopefully that goes okay and we can get to know each other a bit. And maybe some physical training will cool her libido off a bit, eh?" She said with a laugh.

Vivian burst out laughing. "Fugly. His name is Fugly?! Oh that's hilarious. I call the neighbors dog Sir Snoozies. He loves to sleep beneath the tree in my backyard. He just doesn't want to be anywhere else. Industrious and nosey. Sometimes I let him hang out with me for a bit. He's so cute. He has fox ears and cat feet. He's a Pomeranian. So a fuzz ball with a big big big attitude."

Vivian looked excited. "What a good idea?! I could make money and play in the dirt for money." She nodded with a laugh. "I could do worse than that! The lady down at the nursery says if passion equated success than I was all set. She looked kinda freaked out though. I never figured out why." She nodded to the offer of taking something for the road, getting some tea and coffee for her cupboard. "Thank you for today. I really enjoyed talking with you Sera!

Thank you so much for a great scene!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding with a smile, she collects the empty mugs and plates, moving them to the counter. A travel cup was prepared for Vivian, the same way she had her drink this evening, along with a little to go box. Cookies and other pastries gently placed inside and tied with a ribbon.

“I really enjoy it as well, and hope we get to go it again! Call me anytime you need to talk or want to just hangout!”

Thank you for the fun scene!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread