Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Consilium: (2101) Sanctuary - Page 2
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2101) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Mages met again, and this time business called! Well, hopefully - as much as he enjoyed cozy tea-parties the informal gatherings at the Circle have been not exactly a great use of Crystal's ever so valuable time. He entered the building with purposeful stride, wearing a season-approrpiate ensemble of black, white and grey. It was warm, it was comfortable and most importantly: it was Armani. His blond curls were mostly unkept which made him appear like he hurried here from something important and stressful. Yeah, definitely not fresh out of bed.

He nodded and waved to most of the familiar faces and chose a place near Kaze and Corn, but near the aisle to be able quickly move if he had to officially introduce himself or something. Hell, really anything could happen today.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods back and smiles at Aurora as she comes in. "Hey, Aurora! Nice color!" He says.

"Oh hey, Corn!" Kaze responds to the man's greeting, and what sounds like an opening to converse. Too bad tho, this is an official meeting, so less about conversations. "Pretty good, you know. Taking care of business." Kaze says with a friendly grin that belies his hushed tone, like they're in a library and he doesn't want to get in trouble.

Kaze's grin gets wider at Guru's unselfconscious, loud and whistling entry. "Hey Guru!"

He waves back to Skye in a friendly, familiar gesture.

Kaze tenses just a little when Phoenyx comes in. He nods when she greets everyone, smiling to her. She looks better than she did last time anyway, like she's been sleeping better, or more anyway. Makes sense she'd be here for the official meeting. She's the head Arrow and the Obrimos Councillor, and she's someone who takes duty seriously.

Kaze smiles more relaxed and waves as Crystal comes in. He's always been pretty chill.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Raising an eyebrow over the travel mug, “Thanks.” And she didn’t care if it was a honest compliment or not.

“Oh, not too bad. Got some balls in the air for a few things, but nothing too exciting. How about you?” she wasn’t expecting a big answer, as that didn’t seem to be the Guardians way. At the second question, she looks about the area, shrugging a shoulder, “Not particularly. But I haven’t exactly spent much time with any of them, so I might not be the best judge.” True enough.

It was good to see Phoenyx again. Though the Shaman was still curious as to where she had been. But, if the Arrow wanted to tell her, she would. And she would leave it at that.

“Oh, thanks. Good to see you looking better.”
    Could she have used a spell to check the Arrow’s health at the last meeting? Yes. But, she didn’t like to cast magic on others without permission. But maybe she should have.

A nod to Crystal, he seemed like a good guy.

Smiling to Kaze, “Thanks.” And there was something different about him.

Huh, maybe she needed to wear red more often? She wasn't used to getting complimented in the Circle about her outfit choice.

6. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hello, everyone," came the Mastigos' greeting as she arrived. She was dressed as nicely as she usually was, like one would expect of a successful lawyer. Naga smiled as she walked through the room and took a seat.

"Sorry I missed the last meeting. I was out of town for the holiday. Visiting family, and all that." She folded her hands in her lap. "Did I miss anything?"

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

A reflective forehead beams its way down the hall toward the gathering of Sacramento's awakened. Shiny and smiling the doctor offers Naga a wave as he makes his way towards Aurora. "Happy New Year all. Anyone have plans to tackle an issue to start of the new year? Make the year a little brighter?"
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

"Hi Crystal." Corn said with a nod.
    "Happy new year all." Corn said after Anima gave a useful reminder that it was indeed, the first meeting of the new year. Guru was, as usual, the person that didn't seem to care much. "I'll grab a couple of cookies from Guru , do you want some?" he asked Crystal and Kaze . He gives a wave to Skye too.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“You know it Skye. Sure, run or a scrap would be fine with me. Just need to burn off the excess calories the good old-fashioned way.” Sure, magic could fix it, he could ramp up his metabolism but he didn’t want to start bad habits. Gave a wave in return to Phoeynx’s greeting and then an upwards nod to Crystal as he entered, then went to stand by his posse.

He gave a peace sign to Kaze before holding out the bag of cookies, other hand reaching in to grab one for himself and take a bite. “Good to see you again Naga, if there isn’t any pressing business I wanna bend your ear for a sec, yea?”

“No problem at all buddy.” A wide smile stretched across his face as he held out the bag to Corn. “I made ‘em to share. You and I will have to talk Alchemy tips and tricks at some point.”

14. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

How many times can you be late before you have to admit to yourself the problem is you? Question for a friend. Fate totally just enabled him to get there as the real business started. Thank you magic.

"Hey." Nods to all as Puck entered in blue jeans and a black hoodie. "Did I miss anything?"

Did Guru have food again? Does he always cook? Did he do anything besides cook and be merry? Should he need to?

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow nods to Aurora. "I am, thank you. Except for the cold." She shivers. "I went out of town for some duties for the Arrow. It was... more strenuous than I had anticipated."

She looks around and slowly moves to the front, turning and standing fairly ridgidly in an ease posture.

"I suppose we should make a start. For those that I do not recognise, my name is Phoenyx. I am the First Talon of the Admantine Arrows and Councillor of the Path of the Golden Key." Her voice is clear, but a little tired. "My Order within the city extends it's tradition of the protection of mages within Sacramento - should you have need of it feel free to contact Talon Skye or myself. One of us can almost always be found here."

She takes a slow breath before continuing. "The city has experienced it's share of conflict with Seers over the last few years though for the last year or so we seem to have enetered a period of relative calm. The relatively small size of this Concillium has always meant a formal governing structure is challenging to maintain, and unless you are truly desperate for a codified structure I recommend accepting we have a somewhat lax structure ever since the size made maintaining our Charter largely unsustainable. However," she adds with a tiny hint of a smile, "I strongly advice anherence to the golden rules of Awakened society, and you will not go far wrong. Unless anything has happened during my absence, there is only once Cabal, the Veiled Threats, who claim districts of West Sacramento." Eyes glance to Campenella and Briar Rose for confirmation.

The Obrimos scans the room. "The Arrows have no new issues to make the Concillium aware of. If anyone does have anything, please make it known now."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

18. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He nods, barely troubled by Phoenix's introduction, which he just acknowledged. "It's good that you've been keeping yourself occupied. I've been working on something myself", he chinjuts at the rest, "might use a few more eyes for this investigation"

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread