Ishani got herself dressed for the evening in what she hoped was a suitable outfit for the place she was going. Leather pants of a dark red hue, black tank top, black leather jacket, biker boots, and a couple pieces of spiked jewelry to accentuate the leather. She put her hair up in a pony tail and grabbed the keys to the bike she'd rented earlier that evening. She had to at least make a decent attempt to fit in, even if she knew she didn't.

The bike was easy enough to handle and it was a smooth ride to the hole in the wall bar across town. She parked the bike without issue and stepped through the door of the bar. She looked around and felt a shiver run down her spine. Having spent so much time in places like the Lily, Reverence, and Avalon, Ishani had almost forgotten what it felt like to belong in a dive like this.

She made her way to the bar, grabbed a stool and plopped her ass down on it without much grace. Signaling the barkeep she ordered a beer and pushed the blood through her system to make it stay down for a least a little while. She glanced next to her, noticing a hairy smelly biker on his stool and wondered if maybe she should try it on him.

I cannot believe I am doing this, but I have to know if it actually works or if I am completly hopless at this entrancement shit.

She knew she had to step out of her element of influence in order to practice the next level of Majesty Asa had spent all month trying to teach her. She got the concept of the ability and knew what it was supposed to do but getting it to actually work was proving a bit more difficult then she expected. Or rather, knowing whether or not it worked.

A man came up behind her and bumped her in the shoulder as he leaned over to the bar.

"Hey, I need another beer. Oh sorry." He said gruffly as he glanced over at Ishani.

She grunted back and glanced at him with murder in her eyes. "Watch what you're doin' next time eh? You almost made me spill my drink."

The man turned and looked at her carefuly, openly admiring the curves of the leather that moved tightly across her skin. "Sorry little lady, I didn't realize you were the "delicate" type." He said with humor in his eyes.

Ishani set down her beer and looked up at him, showing him the anger on her face. "Really? Delicate huh? Why don't we go over to that booth in the corner and I'll show you just how delicate I can be."

The man's eyes light up and he turns back to the nartender. "Hey just leave the beer here for a few minutes, I'll be right back." He looks back at Ishani with a large smile, his teeth yellowed from lack of care, tobacco and God only knew what else. "All right, let's go."

She made her way to the booth and settled into the seat. As she waited for him to slide in next to her, she concentrated on what Asa had told her to think about.

"It's like trying to force your will into their head. Like when you will your eyes to heiten with the Sight, only trying to will an emotion into someone else."

She heard his voice resonating in her ears. Closing her eyes she thought about the hairy slob next to her and tried to push love and adoration into him. When she opened her eyes he was looking at her, but not in the same way anymore. His eyes had softened and his face had a much more tender expression.

"I'm sorry I hurt you earlier darlin'. I really didn't mean no harm by it." He spoke softly, his putrid breath caressing her face.

She smiled and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "That's all right. What would really make me feel better though is if you got on your knees right here and apologized so everyone can hear you. I mean, if you really cared and all....." Her voice trailed off as she watched his face.

He hesitated a moment, but then smiled and nodded and scooted himself back out of the booth. He got to his knees slowly, as his large stomach kind of got in the way and he wasn't exactly a young buck by any standards. He looked up at her and spoke in a very loud voice. "I am so sorry I hurt you darlin', can you ever forgive me?"

Ishani slid out of the booth and stood in front of him. She patted his shoulder and smiled down at him. "Og course I can." Then she walked back to the bar and threw a twenty at the bartender. "I'll pay for his next few drinks. As many as that will buy. Thanks."

With a feeling of triumph and elation, Ishani walked out of the bar and got back on the bike, heading for home.