Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A light shrug, “Oh, they do. And that’s what helped me survive when I escaped. But it’s always been all hollow words to me. And of course, I can, though I don’t think you have anything to be jealous about.” But his next words were a surprise. “More of a match?” the words seemed…wrong to her. “There is no one else, there could be no one else but you. You connected with me on the most important level, at least, to me. That mental connection I couldn’t find before. You see me for me, and allow me to be myself. In my eyes, you are everything.” Her face softens, “Everything that makes me happy each day, everything that makes me smile and feel complete. And I would not trade that or change it for anything.” Squeezing his hand and placing her other over it, “I’m not going anywhere.” Sapphires looking into his eyes, filled with love. “But I understand your fears, I have many of the same.”

There was a look, because she figured it went without saying. “Better than my own Dreams. Though I have been getting better at making new ones if I catch it in time.” And am not paralyzed in fear.

“I don’t know of anyone else who really spins. Aside from Circe, and she focuses on weapons, like my dagger, and armor. If you really wanted something, I could make it. I’m pretty sure I’ve proven I can make men’s suits.” Given how wonderful James’s turned out. Laughing, “Oh she will be ecstatic.” No denying that.

“Well, Yamiyo more than Sonnie. Though Cassandra has asked a few questions, but has been really nice about it. It was nice to not feel like I was getting the third degree. Even agreed to join me on an afternoon spent dress shopping. But Yamiyo?” a deep breath, “That girl is a fountain of questions.” A slight eye roll. “Oh? Well hopefully you’ll be able to help her! I know she had mentioned wanting to speak to you a while ago, even asking me if it was ok. Which was really weird.” Cause why would she care who spent time with him? She trusted him. “It’s just a lot, I haven’t trimmed the folders down much, but knowing we’re looking at summer will help.” A nod, “I hadn’t planned on sharing those details of the dress with you anyways. But I have no problem with you keeping your suit a surprise and making an entrance. It’ll help take the attention off me.” Which was completely ok in her book. She was a Fairest and a Spring, but attention was not what she wanted. At the mention of guests, she looks lost in thought for a few moments, “There is only one I want, but I’m not sure where she is. So I’m ok just including the Freehold. You?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods slowly, a relieved smile spreading slowly across his face. "I can't and won't shut my fears away. It's not who I am. But I can tell you all about them." Hands tighten reassuredly on hers. "And you can remind me they are unfounded."

He winces - he was obviously more tired than he was playing up. "Oh. Of course. Sorry, darling. But in time, even your default dream can change. it is simple enough."

The Flowering rubs his chin thoughtfully. "Doesn't Sonnie do so? I thought she made some shoes of her own, or something." He chuckles. "Darling, I know you can. But then where would the surprise be for you?" He rests his head back against hers.

The Flowering listens, thinking. "I couldn't say. I've asked what she wants to focus on, but will see." He chuckles. "As much as I might try, I fear that will not be possible, love. All eyes are usually for the Bride in such circumstances, and I have it on good authority no bride will ever look as beautiful as you will."

He offers a small smile. "I suspected you might. Sasha?" Rhodes asked gently. "There isn't anyone I know, really."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She was glad to see the smile. “I know you won’t, it’s not your way.” And she’d never try to change that. “But I’m glad you’ll share them with me.” As his hand tightens on hers, she leans into give him a kiss, lingering for a few seconds. “Anytime you need me to remind you, I will.” Anytime.

A shake of her head, “No, no need to apologize. I just have to overcome it.” Her eyes getting lost for a moment on a distant memory.

Then she refocuses, “I almost forgot about that, but yes, she did her shoes. And staff. She doesn’t really talk about it, so it’s easy for me to forget.” Smirking, “That is a good point. And I do love a good surprise.” Especially from him.

Shrugging, “I know what her and I spoke of, and I wasn’t able to be of any assistance to her. So it’s either that, or something new. Hard tell with her sometimes.” Yami seemed to have maybe thoughts and ideas. A slight frown, “Then I suppose I have to decide if I’m spinning my dress, or buying one off the rack.” She was used to attention, but she felt like it would be different. “Though I don’t understand why all the eyes need to be on the bride.” Can’t they focus on something else?

Shaking her head, “No, Mhairi. The first real friend I had. She helped me realize my own desires, and helped me go after them. I don’t think I would be where I am without her advice.” A faint smile, “I often wonder where she is and how she’s doing. She actually got me into spinning as well.” She missed her friend dearly. Sighing, “But I know the day is going to be wonderful with the Freehold there.” Then she realizes something, “Day or night? I was leaning towards evening.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

At the kiss, Rhodes sighs, feeling another mote of tension leave him. "We cling to our sense of self so hard, it's often difficult to see when our rational escapes us, wouldn't you say?" He muses aloud. "Still, at least we have one another."

The Flowering rubs his eyes tiredly. "What did the two of you discuss? Maybe I could help you as well." He chuckles again. "Well, usually it's because a man can wear a suit all the time and it varies only slightly, but a woman's wedding dress is often unique to her. Or perhaps it's because women are made to put much more an effort into such things. But personally it's because my eyes come back to you in any room, so the day makes little difference." Even tired, his charm was dependable.

He thinks for a few seconds. "You don't talk much about her. What was she like? And you may be able to reach her - there is always a way. If you were close, you may even be able to visit her in dreams." A shrug. "I hadn't given too much thought to time. Though I do love to see the evening sunset gleaming off your scales, turning gold into reds and oranges." His fingers moved up her top, gently running over the scales there.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A soft laugh, musical in sound, “I have to agree with that. But, like you said, we have each other to help bring the rational back.” She was pretty sure he was the only one who could bring that back for her.

“If it’s the topic she wishes to speak with you about, I’m not in a position to share. I told her I would not share what she talked with me about, and I intend to keep that. I’m sure you understand.” Squeezing his hand. She had a responsibility to her Court and anyone else who confided in her to keep her word. And she would. Sure, there was no Pledge, but she didn’t need one to keep secrets. “There are simply topics I’m of little help with.” And she was ok with that, she didn’t need to know it all. A light sigh, “I suppose you are right. It’s just still new to me, this was something I had never put much thought into.” It was something that would have been decided for her. She felt her cheeks flush at his words, “Even dressed as I am right now? No makeup?” she teases. “I haven’t even done my hair!” knowing what his words would be, but still have a bit of fun with it.

“She was a kind friend, who gave me a place to stay, and the confidence to chase my own dreams. But she didn’t take any crap either,” laughing, “not one to back down from what was right. And very intelligent, I think you would have liked her. Come to think of it, I think she would have enjoyed and gave her blessing to our wedding.” She missed her. “I had thought about it, as my skills grow. But where she hasn’t reached out, I didn’t want to intrude should I be able to find her. And it doesn’t feel right, you know? I would rather speak with her first.” It was just what felt right. To walk into Mhairi’s dreams felt like an invasion of privacy. “Oh really?” a smile, “You’ve never told me that.” Though she supposed it was something she never paid attention to. The colors of sunsets playing off her scales. “And here I was going to commit to using the Mask more.” To hide her body fading away. “But then it’s settled then, we can have the ceremony at sunset.” It also meant not putting her Mask up. “But is it a sunset here, or in the Hedge?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes squeezed her had back with a nod. "Of course, my love." He understood. By Pledge or not, if Sara had idscussed something in confidence, he trusted her completely.

A thumb gently stroked the back of her hand. "You will find that, darling. And within the Freehold, you are admired, respected. Eyes will be on you, whether you like it or not. Why do you think I work so hard to keep this place our little sanctum agains tthe world? We all need somewhere to be ourselves. We're just lucky enough not to have to do it alone." A smile tugs at his lips. "Well.... some lipstick wouldn't hurt..." he teases, before pulling her into a tighter one-armed hug. "Of course not darling. From the minute you wake to the minute you set your head down."

Emerald eyes glance to her. "She sounds fascinating. I must admit, the hearsay I have picked up and the few items left around Edna's have often made me curious about my forebare. However," he adds lightly, "she has no way of knowing about us, or our wedding, and could be anywhere. Though I understand your apprehension, contacting her this way could actually let her be there." He smiles. "Haven't I? I suppose it was one of life's little pleasures I kept just for myself." A small shrug. "Darling, I have always had a preference for how we change, over and above regular humanity. When in the world, keep your mask... but I love the way you are. The real you, scales, jewels and all." He pauses, thinking. "I would rather not have to fight a hedge-beast midway through our vows..." he muses slowly.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Life was always easier when two people were on the same page and understood things. He know how important trust was among those within the Freehold.

Another sigh, “Guess there is no getting around that, huh?” half joking, half not. “I do enjoy that this is our sanctuary against the world. Even if others would love me to open the doors.” Laughing with a shake of her head, “But I love what we have built here. Though we still need to figure out some of the interior design.” It was perfect, their own little world. But she needed to make sure he added his touch to it as well. “What you would like to see, I want you to add your personal touch to our house.” But he knew that, they had talked about it briefly in Paris. Laughing, “See, I was just thinking that! A nice light shade, nothing too bright, but perfect for around the house.” Giggling as she leaned against him, sighing happily.

A nod, “She was, I would have loved for the two of you to met before she left.” She was pretty sure Mhairi would have enjoyed him. “It could, but it could also be an invasion of privacy and I will not do that to a dear friend. Not unless it was urgent and dire.” Nope. “How many of those do you have? Are you going to share more?” she asks, wondering how many little pleasures he had. Her eyes look down for a moment, considering his words, before finding his eyes again, “Even with me fading away? I don’t know how much more will disappear, I haven’t gotten a straight answer from anyone.” There was a hint of fear in her voice. “I’ve accepted the hands, but my legs?” now sadness. Maybe she’d accept her legs at some point. Maybe the tradeoff would be worth it. But then a laugh, “But wouldn’t that make for a day to truly remember?” she teases, “Then the rabbit hobs could be there!” obviously playing with him. “That means we have to find a location then. Which I don’t suspect will be too difficult, there are some truly beautiful outdoor locations around the city.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He nodded. "Yes, I remember." Smiling again, he sighed happily, content.

Rhodes shakes his head. "Oh, I thought I would keep them to myself. Bring them out at a time you least suspect. It's so hard to make you blush, so I like having a few choice knacks to make you shy." Gently, he brings her hand to his lips and kisses her fingers. "What did I just say, darling?" He reaches down, tickling the translucent legs with his fingers. "Still seem there to me. Just do not fade from me entirely, and I am sure we will manage." He arches an eyebrow, amused. "I'm sure it will be unforgettable even without that. But there are. We should visit some places and see what takes our fancy, no?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Good. Because I can’t wait to hear your ideas! Plus, I have some computer programs to make it a bit easier to plan and envision.” Of course, she had computer programs. Sure, they were part of her studies and needed, but she still had fun with them.

She had to laugh, “I suppose if I’m able to keep my secrets, you are too.” Gently nudging him with her shoulder. “And you’re not wrong, though you’ve become quite good at making me blush. I’m going to have try harder not to.” But he just had a way about him. “Just say? About how much you enjoy making me blush? Or something else?” she says, attempting to feign innocence. But his words, about not fading entirely was met with silence. She didn’t have an answer for that, she didn’t know how far it would go. How far she was willing to let it go?

“Oh! That would make a wonderful day trip! Or many, depending how long it takes to find one we like.” She was starting to get more and more excited. “Anything you’re looking for in a location? There are some beautiful wineries in the area, I’ve seen some stunning pictures from a few that host weddings.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiled. Her brain was always working. It was fascinating. "I've always enjoyed woodwork - processed, not natural, but it adds a warming touch, I've felt. Certain rooms tend to fresher, brighter colours; kitchen or bathroom, for example." He shrugs. "I suppose it depends in part as to what rooms you are considering to renovate."

A chuckle responds to her quip. "Must you? It's really quite difficult for most people. I do try to only do it in private nowadays." Fingers gently interlock with hers. "You know what I mean. Even though your body my fade, my love for you does not." He watched Sera carefully, trying to reassure her.

"Ooooh, a fantastic idea! Do you have any pictures in your collection? I must admit I haven't done much looking - I will have to pick something up." He nots. It lifted his heart to see Sera so bouyed. His excitement was more reserved, but no less keen.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread