(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

There was already a low level of tension in the room but that was to be expected on the holidays. He was underdressed and out of place amongst the gathering of mostly fairest and pretty folk, but a year in the Freehold had given him time to adjust a bit and accept it for how it was. Though seeing all the presents he felt like he should just turn on his heel and slip back out never acknowledging that he’d arrived. Though everyone asking how he was would make that an impressible feat with its impossibility. He took a few deep breaths, coughing into the crook of his arm before standing up and propping against the wall.

“I’m fine, thanks for asking everyone. Busiest time of year for me as I try and fight fires and keep everyone’s head above water. If they can make it out the other end they’re stronger for it. Why I’m still dressed for work.” That’s where he’d leave the talk of work for now but he wouldn’t be surprised if in the time he spent here he didn’t have at least a half dozen missed calls or texts on his work phone.

“I dunno, I think the beard would have been dashing.” He said with a smirk to Circe though he was still breathing heavily but softly slowing as he rest. He agreed with Circe’s statement about sharing leftover alcohol with the homeless population but for different reasons. He just made eye contact and nodded to show he understood her whisper, not wanting to draw any more attention to it out of habit. IT was definitely a first for their relationship that showed there was growth there and that was a good feel for the holiday.

“Actually, I am starving, thanks Yamiyo.” Once he’d caught his breath, he pushed himself off the wall and immediately went to the food to start eating not remembering the last time he’d eaten. It might have been breakfast when he’d been awoken in the middle of the day. Once he’d eaten a couple of the finger foods and had a glass of spiked chocolate in the other hand he returned to the group. “How’s everyone else doing though?”

Goes by the name: John

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra looks down at her outfit and in her mind, she'd forgotten entirely about the dragon embroidery upon it, but she just smiles at Yamiyo, "Thanks. I'm glad you like it." Her gaze similarly turns to Sera with the same smile. She twirls a lock of her bright, scarlet hair around her finger, "Thanks, Sera. It's one of my favorites."

"Hey Ellie! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I hope everything relaxed on your end with the thing."
    The thing being the Hedge mishap. She gives a wave and she also gives a wave to the new girl. She doesn't yet know much about her yet. Perhaps they'll get a chance to talk.

She looks over at Circe and laughs a bit, "No. We need someone to bring the holiday cheer. The beard really would have been quality. I like a good campy outfit, I just don't often wear them. ...or really own anything like it." Even my halloween outfits are gothy or renaissansy. Never had to really buy much to dress up for those kinds of parties.

She takes a moment to walk over to place her cupcake holder on the counter, "There are lots of cupcakes here for anyone who wants any!" Then she looks over at Yamiyo again, "I made a carrot cake one with erythritol instead of sugar and thin cream cheese icing for you in case you wish for one with the least amount of sugar. It'll be lower in calorie too. It has a little carrot on it. An actual little wedge of carrot" She chuckles a little. Let it be known that she tries. It won't be as good as the others, but it won't be overwhelming for someone who doesn't eat much sugar.

"I feel you on being busy, John. I swear, I'm so done with playing the Nutcracker, I could explode. But we perform it for and with the kids and go around the community, so it's important. I just haven't had any time outside of practice and performance, I swear."
    It's a good thing that she won't have to play it again for another year. Just a few more weeks. At least practice had been going well. She might get a bump in position soon.

She looks over at the gifts and she wonders if she didn't bring enough, but she tries not to dwell on it. She'll get to opening her gift soon, curious of what the Succubus could have gotten her.

4. Likes Shane, Aeolus, pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian grinned at the compliment from Serephina. She gave her a little twirl so she could see the whole effect. They were a recent acquisition to her clothing collection. Stuart Weitzman really had beautiful shoes and Vivian loved clothes and shoes. At first her obsession had been about being incredibly picky about what fabrics and textures she could bear on her skin, but it evolved past that eventually. A painfully slow process but one that she was now glad she had gone through. “Thank you so much, Serephina of Spring. They are from the Stuart Weitzman collection. He makes really beautiful shoes.”

Yamiyo got a small smile, and then the hug happened. She blinked fast for a few seconds a bit perplexed. It was harder to read Vivian’s emotions as her eyes were not windows of her soul, but windows into another world. Like a personal snow globe. I am so confused right now. I thought only close humans hugged like this? Or children. Children hugged out of sheer happiness. She IS quite short….She cleared her throat but by the time Vivian felt she knew how to proceed the hug was over. “Oh that’s ...uh….alright. You are happy to see me. That’s good I suppose.” Quickly Vivian recovered and handed Yamiyo a unicorn horn lollipop. “For your take home bag!”
    She said excitedly. “The Old Man helped me make them. Or rather, I made them with the expert candy maker. You will love it, it is hand made with all of his love. You can almost taste the love and good will in every treat he makes.”

Vivian brightened a bit when she saw her Queen, and grinned at her, looking to this Cass person next. “Hello Circe of Summer! My Queen!” She inclined her head respectfully to the Monarch of her Court. “I brought some Unicorn Horn Lollipops for gifts. They can be eaten, or you can use some fishing line and hang them on the Christmas tree as an ornament! See! Multi purpose!” She nodded emphatically.

Cassandra was next on the greeting list. Her queen had signaled her out. Or at least in Vivian’s mind she had by putting their names together. Yes. “Well hello there Cassandra! Make sure you take home a Unicorn Horn! Your cupcakes look yummy. I will eat several of them because I stress eat, but don’t worry! I work out so much it will fuel my muscles so I can defend our Freehold when needed. I won’t get fat and lazy.” She assured her, nodding earnestly.

She waived to James. "Hello James of Winter, oh....good idea, food. Yeah. I am starving too. I'm always hungry! The Old Man says I have a hollow leg! Whatever that means!"

6. Likes Shane, Aeolus liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Maybe it was just her, but she never understood the urge to hug strangers. Sure, she was a fellow Lost, but it was such an intimate thing. Whatever.

Blinking at the whisper, she leans down, “You’re fine. But if it’ll make you feel better, I’ll keep an eye on you.” A wink and gentle squeeze of her hand.

A glance to Titania, “I’m sure that we can leave that in your capable hands. How shall the punishment commence?” though it did kind of put a damper on the party. But that could depend on what sort of party this was turning into.

Smiling warmly to James, “I’m sure they are all thankful for everything you do. And thank you for doing it.” But knowing he was a Winter, she leaves it at that. Attention was not typically their thing, and she’d seen how he reacted to compliments in private.

“Busy with the season, but doing well. And yourself? Aside from what you've mentioned of course.” picking up a hot chocolate and gently blowing on it.

“I hope you get some time after things quiet down to focus on yourself. But I’m sure the kids love the music! Do you have a recording of the performance? I’d love to hear it.” After her performance at the Autumn Coronation, she was eager to hear more.

Laughing, light and musical in sound, “Please, just Sera.” Her name could be a mouthful at times. “I’m going to have to look him up! I have to confess to a bit of a shoe obsession, especially boots, they just bring an outfit to a whole new level. We should go shopping sometime!” seems she was making shopping dates with half the Freehold lately! But that was ok, because, shopping!

“A hollow leg means the rest of us are jealous of your ability to eat tons of food and never gain any weight!”
    laughing again, “So it’s a good thing.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes Shane, pisces liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Smiling a bit towards the summer Queen.
    "Ohh ask her what she got, it was by far the hardest challenge of them all." Mainly since she had taken the jest a bit seriously and really wanted to at least see if she could surprise her. "Aww don't worry Circe I can hide behind you if you like as well?" She wasn't as tall but a better fighter.

Looking a bit confused by her words.
    "Yes let's talk about it later." How did she confuse waterboarding and lockpicking though? The Queens thought patterns were a bit to weird to follow tonight.

Frowning for a second before going back to her normal looks, she had hoped to at least see some reaction from Titania for the gift.
    "I am glad you liked it."

Looking to see if the winter would take the porridge but evidently not.

Smiling towards the artist.
    "Thank you Cassandra how considerate of you, that's so sweet I really appreciate it."

Blushing a bit as she looks up at the ethereal beautiful newcomer.
    "Yes happy to see you, lets go with that." The fact that she just lost self control for a moment did not need to be mentioned, taking the lollipop with a warm smile. "Thank you, I will cherish it." She would most likely not eat it but a nice memory nonetheless, looking towards the food. "Feel free to eat to your hearts delight, just be vary of the porridge if you find the surprise" looking over her fingers "so will your boyfriend/girlfriend have quite a rush if you wanna best our lovely Seraphina."

Squeezing her queens hand back whilst whispering.
    "Thank you, I have been fighting really hard these past few months to not fall of the wagon." Even if her roommate made that harder and harder every day, ahh how nice with this little vacation.

Squeezing her new necklace and taking a deep breath trying to regain her composure.
    "Ohh but surely we have no one here deserving to be punished."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

10. Likes pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," she hums at Yamiyo, "So what did she get? I am most curious ta find out." Then she fakes slumping her shoulders, "Do ya really think I am wearing kevlar right now? I do take it off sometimes," a blue finger wags at Yamiyo, "Fer shame. It is just a vest too so ya'd hafta really hide.

At John's jest about facial hair Circe huffs, disgruntled as she frowns, "It kept getting inta my mouth," then turns to Cassandra, "Plus it was kinda itchy," she quirks an eyebrow, "Can't figure out how guys tolerate having hair on their faces. And don't worry too much about outfits Cass," blue lips smirk, "We got enough spinners here that ya can get something really nice fer sure."

Circe decides that now that the ice is broken, there is no barrier to snack times. Thank you for that John. "I ain't a bunny but I'll take me some carrots."

And Titinia was going to cause some mischief. That could be amusing to watch unless she spiked something.

Wait, Vivian brought what? Oh, that was good. "Oh ho ho ho ho! That is brilliant Vivian!" [tip=Freehold slang for Fairest]Unicorn[/tip] how wondrous, "Who doesn't want ta lick a unicorn tips now and then? Sera, I think ya should try licking a unicorn's horn," too bad Rhodes wasn't here to make the joke better. Also too bad Circe had already grabbed a carrot cupcake. "Kinda hope it both does and doesn't go like our last shopping trip Sera. I mean on one hand," she lowers the hand, "Lost a truck but on the other," she raises the cupcake, "I got ta hug those adorable fluff balls."

"Great John," she gives him a thumbs up as she speaks with a happy tone, "Rage a plenty ta be found yet I ain't gotten accidentally shot lately so that is always good. Thanks fer asking. How ya been yerself?" Though she was confused about one thing, "Really Sera? I thought it was wooden leg and had ta do with booze binging."

"I don't know, some of us may be trouble"
    Circe bites into the cupcake before holding up both her hands towards Titania, "But I deny any accusations of criminal misconduct in Guatemala. I have never been there," for she had not.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

12. Likes Shane, pisces liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Of course, by having you all star in a Christmas play", she replies to the Queen. Of course it was a joke, even though the idea itself brought her back to a happier time. Not to say she wasn't happy, but a moment before that long parenthesis of unhappiness that had followed her disappereance.
    Either way, no time to linger.
    "The aftermath has been... apocalyptic? Dare I say?", she replies to Cassandra, "needless to say, it was all slander and uh... fake profiles. Those people on the internet sure can pull a prank", of course it's a shameless lie. The "Aftermath" was a very angry wife visiting her workplace, the woman clearly didn't appreciate the hacker's light flirting with her husband.
    And then the newcomer, as polite as she was, she caught the Bright One's attention. Not last, the fact she was openly ignoring her.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

14. Likes Shane liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John nodded to Cassandra his agreement, unable to vocalize it as he’d been in the midst of chewing while she was speaking. Appetite wasn’t usually something he displayed, he’d think in most of their gatherings he’d nibbled on some food for sure but he had slowed himself down from inhaling the finger foods he’d collected and getting more.

He was lucky to be in the middle of eating during the awkwardness between Yamiyo and Vivian and then Vivian going on about the candy. John choked on his food as it caught in his throat, having to noisily clear the blockage before he started laughing. She hadn’t meant it to be funny but the phrasing she used had got to him and caused the normally calm darkling to break out into hysterics.

He took a few steps back away from everyone to not interrupt their conversations, hands on his knees as he bent at the waist, body shaking as he laughed. He stayed that way for a few minutes as the conversation continued normally, he had started composing himself. Then Circe went on about licking a unicorn horn and he started all over again. Taking another few minutes before he could actually rejoin the conversation, tears streaming down his cheek as he wiped them away a laugh still on his lips before he shut them his face almost purely grey now from all the blood that had rushed up into it.

“Sorry. Sorry. It was just,” Another short burst of laughter before clearing his throat, “really funny.” He sniffed a little and wiped his cheeks off again before letting out a long exhaled. “That felt good.” A small nod given to Sera appreciating her not making a big deal of it. “That’s what it means, I’d never heard that expression before. Seems you’re the trivia master today Sera.”

James’ ears perked up as Yamiyo’s soft words escaped her lips. He filtered out all the noises going around him focusing on those words. His body pointed toward the group as he engaged but his peripheral vision got the focus as he matched up words. Curious, though likely the wrong strategy. Not like he could say anything though.

2 successes

“I agree with you on beards though Circe, part of why I don’t have one. It itches like mad and mine grows in all patchy like I’ve never been through puberty. Accidentally shot, is that better or worse than purposefully shot? I’ll be better once the holidays are over.” A one shouldered shrug, it was the most honest answer he could give her. He couldn’t say he was ok, he couldn’t say everything was wonderful, and wasn’t about to spill his guts so he gave the most honest answer he could think of at the time. When Titania spoke of a play his neck went stiff and she shook his head. “Oh please, no.” Coronation was bad enough, he’d had more than his fill of the spotlight for a while. “Glad to hear it got sorted at least.”

Goes by the name: John

16. Likes pisces liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra seems a little amused by Vivian's quirky nature, but it does bring her back to people's sensitivity about weight. Oddly enough, always the small changelings. She then begins to wonder if they think she's fat and looks down at her mostly slim form. She is curvy in all the right places, more so than most her size, but not carrying extra weight by any means. No one should be so worried about gaining weight that they have an inability to enjoy nice things. What is even the point? Though, it didn't seem that Vivian was avoiding the sweet things, just emphasizing that she exercises. A statement of fear of getting larger or people thinking that she will get larger. Maybe she was overthinking it though. Sensitive topics in this setting would be such a mood killer. Best not to keep pondering it.

Her attention moves to Sera then with a smile, "I do have a recording somewhere on my phone I could show you if you like. Just an audio bit." She had actually been recording it for the purpose of making sure her section's rhythms were in sync, but no one really needed to know how much of a perfectionist she really was.

When Circe makes her joke, Cass can't help but lose that sense of composure and just laughs, "Circe, you are terrible. Absolutely terrible." But really, it is the way John completely loses it that makes her continue laughing. Watching the Whisp being just so lively was an odd sight, though a nice one. He should laugh more. We all need to laugh more. When did we stop the not dignifying ridiculousness with laughter? I can't even remember anymore.

Looking over at Ellie, she says, "I will be backstage as the music person, obviously. We have enough Fairests for an audience to not know who to watch anyway," She wasn't wrong, though Ellie did seem to have stronger presence than any of them. She'd probably make a fine lead. Of course, the whole thing was a joke anyway. Then again, did you ever really know with her? "I had that creeper violist begin grossly hitting on me again and I swear, I'm about to file for harassment or risk it all by just decking him. Hackers cause such stupid things." Fucking Steve. Fucking Hedge. urgh

18. Likes Origins, pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Titania, oh ho ho ho," Circe inhales deeply, "Ya have no idea how slanderous the net can be."

And John breaks down laughing? Wow, it must be a Christmas miracle! A laughing winter. Circe steps away from the group. Praise from John and Cassandra? That called for something. She spins on her heel to face everyone and takes a bow, "Thank you, thank you all. I could make a paper joke but I am every inch quite terrible. I can keep going," she gives a thumbs up, "Like what's brown and stick-ee?"

Then to John, "And I'm sure ya shave plenty of time on facial grooming." As for the other part. "Well yeah," Circe's tone implies she is stating the obvious, "A pro shoots ya they know what they're doing, and idiot does it there's less chance they do real damage."

As for Titania trying to shove John into the spotlight, even Circe knew that was a no no. Circe turns upon Titania, "So who was going ta be the backstage crew that are out of sight?"

The joy suddenly cuts off with a blast of Circe's Mantle at full blast. Her ears are folder back to her skull, black and red eys narrowed, focused upon Cassandra. "So, how creepy is this violinist being ta a member of our Freehold? Because I can rovinare his accounts or his face, either of which will keep yer career safe Cass."

Cassandra had Circe going into full Groundskeeper mode. Nobody messes with her Freehold's courtiers.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

20. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread