Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix couldn’t help it, she had to laugh at Circe’s problems with the beard, “I was wondering if you were just going to take it off.” Still laughing. “But I give you props for going all out with the look!” cause, she did. Then a shallow nod at the stage whisper, “Noted. Though I wasn’t aware it had a glove box, very convenient, and I hope it has a lock.” Locks were good. Cringing, “Oh, clogs would tear up my hardwood floors! So I get them not being good in the home. And don’t get me started on how noisy they are!” very impractical.

Beaming to Yami, “Thank you! Your input was valuable to helping select the decorations.” Even though she didn’t need the input, she wanted Yami to feel included in everything. A shake of her head, “You shouldn’t change! That is a beautiful dress on you, and you should show it off.” She had never been one to change if she felt like she stood out. It added to the looks, which was good in her book.

“I would personally like to bring them home and place them under my tree. But I’ll open them now if that’s what everyone else wants to do. I already placed the ones I brought under the tree earlier.” Juggling gifts would not go with her outfit. “And I’m sure the gifts are perfect.” Though she felt like her and Yami had already discussed that. “I can do that, as I’m not sure if he’ll be able to make it this evening. His research has been occupying quite a bit of his time.” But at least he took breaks to eat and spend time with her.

Well…Titania was in rare form this evening.

“Well, don’t let me stand in the way of Santa’s punishment. I’m sure it will be dealt fairly for each transgression.”
    The wink returned. "But one does have to wonder if if will simply be done with her hand, or is a paddle required?" she asks innocently enough.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes pisces liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

James had lost track of time and didn’t know if he was late or early, Christmas was just another day for him and quite a busy one in his field. It was a common time for relapse and depression so he spent most of the day putting out fires and talking people off ledges. So when he showed up he was rather worse for the ware, his white button-up shirt was a little disheveled and no longer tucked into his black slacks. His dark hair was tasseled about as he entered and put his hands on his knees to catch his breath.

“I’m so out of shape.” Then his eyes saw the presents and he frowned. “Shit.” He hadn’t brought anything, even if he’d had the money to get everyone gifts he didn’t have a way to transport any of it be weird trying to juggle it all on the bus. “Evening everyone, sorry I’m late.”

Goes by the name: John

4. Likes pisces, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So no waterboarding? Well I suppose by secrets are locked away fer now," she jests to Yamiyo, "Until ya find a key."

"Oh ho ho ho! My my my Titania, what would Mrs Claus say about thaaat?"
    She then looks to the Spring Queen, "It was a lil' too Keebler fer this elf."

Circe snaps her fingers as she points them both as guns at Seraphina when she talks of clogs, "Ya nailed it Sera." And it was good to hear Rhodes was keeping active.

John looked like he was doing one of two things with his attire. Getting out of work was the boring option. The fun option was cosplaying Bill Murray's character from Scrooged. If anyone gives him shit for the outfit, she'll point out the latter to give the Winter an exit. Winters liked exits. "Who said yer late? Yer present and are one," Circe gives him a thumbs up, "Glad ta see a Winter in their season. And ya are in a shape dude, ya are not outside of form. How ya been John?"

Unlike most Lost, Circe did have money and skills with which to garner presents. Be it made or bought, she could pull off Santa quite well whe it came to presents. So props to Circe for her win!

"I'm sure others may just be fashionably late, so yer still in style John don't worry about it. Though,"
    she looks around. Being Santa was easier when folks were around to take their presents, "If folks dont' show up it could be a pain ta get their presents to them. Eh," she shrugs. It was a problem for later.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes pisces liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra prepares herself for yet another social event. So many events. Today, her outfit is a black blouse with the embroidery of a dragon and flowers along it, a black skirt, and black tights. She carries a bag with her containing different flavored cupcakes - her gifts for everyone. She takes a deep breath before entering.

"Hello, all," she starts quietly, wanting to take in the situation first. She notices John out of breath first as he is just mere feet from her and then is swept away by everyone's gorgeous attire. She knew her own fashion was different, but goodness. She felt underdressed for once. "Wow, you all look amazing."

She walks in a little further and sets down the cupcakes. At least she wouldn't be the only Winter. She hadn't known if she'd be the only one to come. "You okay there, John?"

8. Likes pisces liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Biting down on her lower lip to try and and keep calm from Titanias words, Seraphinas reply not making it any easier on her.
    "Be nice now dear, please go open your gift I am far to curious to see if you're gonna like it or not." Fearing a bit that she had gone overboard as she points towards it.

Giving her Queen a kind look knowing full well that she had basically just nodded and agreed only insisting on a tree.
    "Thank you, I quite love the moon and the stars on it."

Shaking her head a bit.
    "No that's fine Seraphina I am mostly just curious to see Titania open hers and to run and hide behind you if needed. So you can bring yours and Rhodes home if you like. Do give him a Christmas hug from me though."

Looking to James as he arrived.
    "Welcome no worries you haven't missed much, hope that you're hungry and in the mood for presents. Stay away from the porridge if your allergic to nuts though." Wondering if anyone would get the almond.

Totally misreading the Queens words and slightly blushing.
    "Circe cara forse dovremmo discutere di questi feticci in un altro momento, ammetto che è un'esperienza erotica ma non proprio adatta a questo evento." Fanning herself a bit as past experiences runs through her mind.

Whistling as the artist arrives.
    "Welcome dear, how thoughtful of you to honor my Asian heritage by wearing a dragon to the first party I helped with here." Smiling happily towards her, her words having been sincere. "You look perfect, I do hope you will enjoy your gift from little Santa."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

10. Likes pisces liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

+1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Vivian was nervous as she headed in for the Christmas Party. Forever Alone no more, apparently. It was hard to accept this part of herself. She had just tried to ignore it and live amongst the humans. Now she was making a real effort to commit to changing that. That meant stepping way outside her comfort zone.

Vivian smoothed an invisible wrinkle out of her skirt. She wore an all white dress that was turtle neck, long sleeve, and had fake pockets on the front. It was a short skirt, but what really set the whole thing off was the boots she was wearing. Soft black leather, that climbed her strong legs over the knee. Pettably soft looking.
    Her incredibly long dark gray and blue streaked hair was braided carefullly to keep it out of her face.

She carried a large shopping bag with the name of the Candy Shop that she got people's presents at. She took them out and WOW. They were the giant unicorn horn lollipops. Rainbow colored and looking like it would take you a year to eat one. She piled them all on the table with a little note that said: "From Vivian of Summer, to my fellow Lost. A sweet treat to indulge in!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Concerned eyes look to James as he came in, “Are you ok?” grabbing a water and walking over to hand it to him. “And you’re not late.” It was a party, there was no late.

Looking to Circe, “We can always store them and send out messages to those who are unable to make. Maybe even use some Tupperware to include some food as well.” She always brought Tupperware to parties she threw or helped throw, in case of leftovers.

Smiling, “Hi Cassandra! I love that dress, it looks amazing on you.” Gushed the Nix, it really made her red hair seem more red.

Nodding to Yami, “I will make sure to do that when I see him this evening.”

As the new Summer entered, Sera waves a translucent hand, “Hi Vivian! Thanks for coming!” greeted the Treasured, “I love those boots!” she was definitely a show girl. Probably thanks to Mhairi, but those boots were amazing!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

13. Likes pisces liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Watching towards the door to see who the new guest were, shining up brightly as she walks over to her.
    "How lovely to see you here, Santa have left your gifts under the tree." Signing along as she speaks, watching how Vivian empties her treats on the table before falling victim to her own weaknesses. Stretching out her arms around the new summer, giving her a warm, soft and lovely hug. She were small but she knew how to spread real warmth and care with a hug, taking her time and remaining there for 10-12 seconds before realizing what she's doing. Slowly letting go, biting her lower lip and blushing as she looks up at her. "Sorry about, I hope it wasn't to uncomfortable. I will do my best to control myself in the future."

Backing away a bit embarrassed, until standing besides her Queen, softly whispering or at least hoping that she were.
    "If I get to out of hand tonight can you kindly draw me back please or stop me?" Looking back to Vivian, hoping she hadn't done something that didn't felt right for her. "Yes Seraphina I thought we could share the leftovers, either if someone needs some home otherwise so would it be nice to distribute it to the homeless." At least the untouched parts.

The hug were talked about in private between me and Pisces and were cleared.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

15. Likes pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh ho ho ho, Yammy that makes me curious what Titiania got," she smirks at Seraphina, "Though some folks may have gifts that are very good ta hide behind," wink. Then she just had to say it, "But if ya ain't allergic," Circe shoots two finger guns at John, "Go nuts."

The smile upon Circe's face is just begging for groans. If she gets them the smile widens.

"Huh?" Circe understood what Yamiyo said but not what she meant. Her left eyebrow and ear went up, the right ear down. "Aspetta, hai come un feticcio di raccolta delle serrature?" She shakes her head, "Questo sta diventando confuso, lo lasceremo per dopo."

And everyone was making a big deal out of John's twich-iness. Winters didn't like being the center of attention. She didn't see this getting better by everyone paying attention to him.

"Cass and Vivian, glad ta see thee,"
    she nods in greeting to the two ladies, "Welcome ta the party. Nice dresses, unlike mine, yers have good color coordination." Circe shakes her head, "Guess I went a lil' too festive, glad I ditched the beard."

Plastic bins fer the nums? That shouldn't be hard to find at pretty much anywhere nearby. She raises an eyebrow as Yamiyo hugs her newest Summer. Just Yamiyo being a hugger or another fling? Whatever, didn't interfere with security so no worries to Circe.

"While charitable do NOT do that with the alchol Yammy,"
    she wags a finger in the negative at the succubus, "Might cause legal troubles. And," she makes a show of counting people in Italian. And on her fingers as she walks around.

She stops behind John, whispering into his ear, "[size=1]Don't worry dude, if ya feel ya need things distracted away from ya just tell me fai la cosa. I can be annoying[/tip]."

Because when you act like a annoying bitch why not do so to help a friend. Taking a step away from John, Circe loudly declares, "We got a bunch of folks here already, excellent. The tables are snacked ta bursting, so feel free to lighten the load."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

17. Likes pisces liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Whether she liked the present or not, she doesn't let slip. Rather, she smiles, providing the reaction they all expected from her.
    "Thank you, my dear. Such a sweet thought", to be fair, only those who know her well enough, could realize the extent of the Succubus' faux pas. Not that she can fault her. Nevertheless, it stung.
    She smiles again grabbing one of the pencils, her hand hesitates for a moment hovering over the certificate, but she wins the resistance, "Thank you, that's very thoughtful"
    "So", she says, letting a breath out, "Time to punish the wicked children", she says, but with much less enthusiasm.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

19. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread