(2012) The Dance
Dec 28, 2020 - Jan 9, 2021
(2012) Out of the Way Table
Jan 5, 2021 - Jan 20, 2021
(2012) The Food Table
Jan 11, 2021 - Jan 15, 2021
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

0 Scenes

Remember folks y'all can split off into side threads! We don't need to bog down the main thread waiting for everyone else to take a turn before you get to talk to that one person!

and pisces Vivian Wing remember to pay 1 Glamour (with the Power Icons) to the Wyrdstone!

2. Likes pisces, Shane liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Ram didn’t stop smiling but he titled his head slight and his brow furrowed in curiosity (and mild concern) with the ‘flesh suit’ comment.

He turned his attention to John when he began speaking. The Darkling indeed did not look very comfortable giving speeches. Ram almost wasn’t sure if Turner was just making an introduction or stepping forward as King until the Wyrdstone actually froze and the crown confirmed.

“I’ll be sitting over there if you want to talk after your done with the Stone,”
    he offered Vivian. He gave her an encouraging grin but he didn’t miss the meaning under Circe’s words. The possibility of a threat.

The hustle and bustle of the main crowd was getting to be too much right now. Not when he was having to hold the possibility that Vivian was a loyalist in his mind at the same time as an ally. And his suit still felt awkward.

Ram left Vivian to invest in the stone for now and headed to the buffet to fill up a plate. He grinned as he passed Gerrit “And here I was expecting a quitter event in Winter,” he jibbed his fellow Ogre. Though he suspected Jameson probably had too. Ram left the Stonebones to his quiet for now and headed to one of the tables out of the way from the main crowd.

Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jan 6th, 2021 at 11:00 AM.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

4. Likes pisces, , Origins liked this post

Vivian Wing
    Striking Looks
    (Ethereal Beauty)
    New Identity
    (Vivian Wing)
    Quick Draw
    Vivian Wing

Mask
    An Ethereal quality to her beauty, Vivian has large soulful eyes which color shifts depending on what she is wearing and the light, they seem to be lit from within with unnatural brightness, a tall wiry well sculpted frame, her long golden hair flowing in waves down to her waist. A smattering of freckles on her cheeks lends a cuteness to it all.

Mien
    Vivian is much in body naturally the way she is in her mask. Her hair color however is a dark grey with blue and silver streaks running through it and seems to always be rustling and stirring in the invisible breeze. Instead of freckles she has tiny translucent raindrops that refract the light. Her eyes were wholly unknowable, alien, and inhuman. Like snow globes, her eyes contained only the threatening grey clouds of storms. Sometimes it did genuinely snow in her eyes, or rain, or when the crimson spear of Summer was enraged, lightning illuminated her orbs.

Mantle 1: Hot sticky Wind of the Summer Storms

(Wyrdstone)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Airtouched

Viviian looked visibly tense, but began to relax as she listened to the King of Sorrow's speech. A hopeful smile on her face, and a rapt attention that made well trained dogs look lazy. She nodded a bit in parts.

Seraphine got a timid smile, and a curtsy, as did her partner Rhodes. She looked a little sheepish and shy as literally The Queen of Desire spoke to her. It felt special even though it was just Sera's kindness shining through like lit windows on a cold winter night. "Well...we will see on the settling bit. I'm afraid I have avoided my fellow Lost for a long time. I just uh....realize that ignoring a huge part of who and what you are is no way to go through life. That maybe being with my own can be rewarding, but please excuse me your majesty. I must meet with this Wyrdstone!" Business before fun was a thing right?

To Ram and Circe she nodded soberly and sincerely. "Of course. Just didn't want to look like a rude bitch by interuppting the King's speech and dance. I try to be thoughtful, though I do not always succeed. "

Wait what? Dance? Poor Vivian looked at Yamiyo and then looked slowly over to the dance floor as if in a horror movie and realizing the monster was right there! "I ...oh...gosh....to this? Like...slow dance, oh no. I uh don't couples dance because I'm not in a couple. Anything really involving romance like situations is a disaster. I don't want to lead you on or anything Yamiyo. "

With that cleared up, Vivian marched to the stone with a single minded determination. She was on a mission. Vivian smiled down at the Wyrdstone. "Hello stone! I am Vivian Wing. Normally I would be the thing to help you careen across the ground with my wind strength, but this world has forced me into this shell. Besides I can tell you are a stone of magic and business. So here it is Stone," she whispered softly to it. "I Vivian of Summer, swear to uphold and strenghten this freehold. With my magic I bind myself here and now. May my strength protect those weaker than myself, my body a shield, my swords bring wrath and ruin to those who would harm this freehold and those bound here." She infused her purpose with magic, and that was that. She then went to join Ram and have a seat.

6. Likes , Origins, Aeolus liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Taking her time to wait for Vivian to come back before she answered, trying to not display her disappointment. Taking a deep breath and steeling herself knowing full well how stupid her words would be but still to resist them were harder than to speak them, she would have to ask Titania or Seraphina for a slap to the back of her head after this.
    "Romance is only a disaster if we let it be dear, amongst us so can we be honest and ourselves. No lies, no deceit and we can understand one another." Giving her a warm gentle smile. "This is awfully forward of me to say but if you like so would this romancer and yes that is why your eyes perceive me as you do my eternal lie that I cannot forego." Even if she hated it at times. "Love to take you on a date, I know it's a lot so if you do not wanna answer now please take your time just know that it would be an honor to show you how much romance a heart can hold." Smiling towards her in kindness, her mind screaming at her how forward and insane she were but then again she had fought to be celibate for months since Coco left and that in itself were torture that she had been this good at holding back were a miracle in and of itself.

Chuckling a bit towards the summer Queen.
    "No I just want a necklace made out of my blood and the light of a star if possible, no true magic in it or our type at least." She had seen true magic and that was scary. "I just want it for my promise to stay of men this year and display to the world that it's girls only."

Moving back to Gerrit.
    "Would you like to go on a ski trip with me here now soon? I know climbing is your deal but I would love for you to attend." Smiling kindly towards him, hoping her little strong charade hadn't been to off putting last they met.

Backing back to the monkey, seeing a face that might be a bit of sadness in her.
    "I love your mask, it's very you but remember winter is not as free as us. This is the type of mask they wanted." Kissing her hand and blowing the monkey a kiss. "You are always amazing Sonnie, never look sad. You were the first to draw my eyes here and for that I will be eternally grateful. Don't be sad cause others cannot see your grandeur."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

8. Likes pisces liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's smile evolves from amused to proud as Vivian takes the oath at the stone. Her trust wasn't misplaced. Vivian was joining Ram? How splendid. That was good. Time for a little corner of warmth during the cold of Winter.

Circe shall join her own court in quiet conversation hidden away, with her own plate of food no less. A sign of respect for Winter or something nice like that.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She watches as Rhodes went to speak with John, hoping the Coronation will bring him out a bit. He hadn’t been himself lately, and it worried her.

Seeing Sonnie looking sad, Sera walks over, placing a hand gently on her shoulder. “You ok?” she asks softly. “For what it’s worth, I think your mask was adorable. But we can talk about it later if you want. But now? Have fun!” encourages the Nix. “The buffet looks pretty yummy.” A wink and soft squeeze of her shoulder.

Back to the new girl, “Well, if you enjoy coffee or tea, I have a coffee shop and would love to have you stop by some time!” then a nod as she excuses herself, the Wyrdstone was priority.

Then came Yami, moving closer, leaning toward her ear, not wanting to make a scene, “Might want to tone it down just a bit. Try asking to hang out, no strings, no date, just hang out as friends. Let it blossom naturally.” Then a warm smile. “It’ll be ok, trust me.” A wink and nod of assurance.

Walking over to the buffet, she finds herself a warm drink and picks it up, carefully sipping from it. Watching how people broke up into groups.

Grabbing another warm drink, she walks back over to Sonnie Wu , offering it to her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

If you are going into a side thread, make sure to link the scene and state your leaving clearly in a OOC [ctl] tag

13. Likes pisces, Shane liked this post

0 Scenes

Ten Days Left!

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Cassandra had left him in a blur, his head spinning wondering what had just happened. He had stood on the dance floor for too long than was comfortable before moving back into action. One hand sliding into his pants pockets to feel at the pack of cigarettes, crumpled at the edges but still stuffed in his pockets. He really didn’t know what to do with himself right now, he was a shadow untethered from the light. The last time this occurred he’d been in a mad dash through the hedge and honestly that sounded preferable right now, at least he knew what to do there.

The summers had all gathered together and so had the Springs. He wanted to go outside for a smoke or three, but the responsibilities of his title kept him from leaving. This was Arcadia all over again except he was more corporeal than he’d been there. The scene was the same regardless except if he failed, he failed alone, and others were counting on him.

Run and hide, that was the winter way, yea? He let out a soft sigh under his breath before he left the dance floor and walked away. Run, don’t look back, just like you did then. Bile rose in his throat as he approached Anatole and slid up next to him. Under the mask he opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He tried again, still nothing. All he could do was give a small grunt and shrug his shoulders.

Goes by the name: John

16. Likes , Yumyumcrow, Aeolus, pisces liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra makes her way over to the food table in a beeline. She just looks as if she wants to get this present put away and with her mien and masquerade mask, it is so difficult to tell what expression she is even wearing. She sets the gift in the gift box underneath the table and then looks up to see Gerrit.

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread