(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Smiling happily towards Cassandra, seemed like she wasn't mad at her at least still wonder if she heard the story that came with it? Not that it mattered all to much.
    "What is your favorite Christmas being or story? To make it more fun though so are you not allowed to use Santa at least not the current version of him." That would be a to quick and boring answer.

Placing her hands atop her heart.
    "Hey don't go assuming things here, rom com is not at all my favorite genre. They can be relaxing true but there is always a happy ending which is boring that's for books not movies." Looking away a bit. "I do admit that I enjoyed The Wrong Missy though."

Blinking towards Circe.
    "Ohh which story are you referring to?" Now she was curious, there were so many a tales in the world. "Shall do but still I didn't hone my escaping skills to not use them so if I can so will I not fight, I rather be the one who takes care of anyone wounded than to hurt someone." Which was why she wanted those medicine lessons from Titania. "I do have some pepperspray to, haven't used it on anyone though but I bet it would be hard to defend or chase properly after you get that in your eyes."

Chuckling a bit.
    "Beware the murderhobos Spring." Looking over the group. "Did I use that right?" Only really knowing that the term were linked with violence and not it's full story.

Clearly looking confused at the words.
    "I don't think so, two youths finds his pot of gold and he goes on a killing spree to get it back. And in classic horror movie so do we see that he is alive at the end. Think they made a reboot of it as well." Not having seen any of the sequels or the reboot though.

"Still you didn't come when I hosted one fair Queen, it would be nice with a new one after the winter festivities are over though." Giggling a bit. "So I totally know what I must add to your Christmas gift now."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra opens her mouth to answer Yamiyo, but then just makes a bit of an embarrassed face, "Uh... I don't know. Frosty? I was raised Jewish, technically, but I don't do the whole religious thing. So, don't know much about Christmas lore and all. I didn't do anything christmas-like until the last couple of years and that's for fun decoration and regular gift giving..." She coughs a little bit, laughing awkwardly. It always was an awkward thing. Frosty. Wow. She said Frosty. That's that stupid name Danica used to call her. She also realizes that she hasn't had that kind of weird moment since middle school.

"Pointing and laughing in general can be fun, particularly when you do it randomly for no reason, just to make people wonder what the heck is going on." Though, maybe that made her weird, but she and Blods did that kind of thing all the time. "But yeah, not afraid to fall on my butt."

She then grins, "That sounds like a dare to me, Circe," then she laughs. Easier to shrug off any awkward then.

"Oh, yeah, huge Trekkie. Grew up in the 80s and a tiny bit of the 90s, so naturally it was a thing. I like Star Wars, but it just doesn't have the same kind of magic. I know, blasphemous."
    She turns her smile then over to Circe again, "Knew it. It's okay, we all like a good explosion. As long as it isn't here and breaching cover... then you'll have Winter on your butt."

"I think it would be fun to do another movie night. Or, if anything cool comes out, we could all go to the movies together. Oh, do they have any drive-ins over here? Virginia had some we went to every once in a while. That could also be fun."

She wonders for a long moment why Yamiyo talks like she does. Fair Queen. Bedchambers. Was she kept in a fairytale world or something?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Giant eyes," Circe says slowly. Then her tone is chipper, "Positive a easy target," one had up. Then her tone is dour, "Negative," one hand down, "The rest of it is gonna be cazzo huge. Bad news."

Circe sends Seraphina a deadpan look, "What will happen is I will take apart someone's car, try ta build a nuclear accelerator, and with Hedgespun it is possible ta have something that booms." It was very good delivery on a jest. "Ta be fair," she turns on the Winter, "I am fine with taking a dare, even if we make people stare."

Yamiyo's confused question is met with a confused response, "Uh, the Little Match Girl," she jerks a frosting covered thumb over her shoulder, "That shit story I was talking about earlier. Seemed British ta me." And she still had the pepper spray? Oh wait a minute. "Yammy, don't try using it on any big birds. Peppers doesn't bother birds at all," then giggles at the choice of phrase from Yamiyo, "Yes munchkin, ya used it right."

As for the small star's movie franchise, Circe shook her head. "No idea, but Hollywood loves sequels. And," she wiggles her fingers, "I ain't checking my phone right now. And I apologized fer not getting in on that fun. I had work," Seraphina at least knew what that work was. "I promise ta attend the next one, even bring wings and fries or something. Barring groundskeeper work buuuut," the smile that is on Circe's face now? That might cause some worry, "I now have a absolutely dynamite plan fer removing problems from the Hedge. I'm sure I can blast on through that duty ta join any fun."

"I'm from the 80s, and ya know what is cool about that Cass?
    " She is back at the Winter, "As a Trekkie ya should find it fun that the flip phone was copied from Star Trek. Still waiting on the ray guns," she faux pouts, "Not fair that we ain't got those yet. Oh sigh." Circe actually says the word sigh. "Thankfully the fashion stayed in the 80s," she looks around at the others, "Like, what was with the totally whack leg warmers craze?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking with a chuckle at the mention of rom coms. “My issue with them is that they are not true to life. There isn’t always a happy ending and it sets expectations for things that are not obtainable. I believe in love, but that it takes a while to find.” Shrugging.

“I’m still accepting that those around me not wanting me to fight are only doing that out of care. And I can heal, but it’s never really been a huge thing for us before, nothing dangerous has ever showed up. So they’re a bit dusty. Well, the regular healing skills anyways.” she only hoped they wouldn't need her healing skills.

“Well, considering it was when I just got back from Paris, I just wanted to sleep. Jet lag is a real thing and it totally kicked my butt. So I wouldn’t have been much fun.” And she also just wanted to be with Rhodes, enjoying the moment of privacy a bit more before everyone learned of their engagement.

Looking to Cassandra, “I’ve always found it fascinating how the Jewish culture did the holidays. I’ve been picking up piece about it from various customers and doing my own research. But I love learning about new things and cultures. Though I have to say, Frosty is a classic, especially the original one, the stop animation one. Totally a fun Christmas story.” Nodding.

Snorting with a laugh, “Should have seen me trying to hit a pinata this summer at a street festival. Totally spun around and landed on my butt. But, I owned it and brushed it off. One of those things where you make it worse if you make a big deal about it.” And that was not her.

“Huh. Well maybe we can watch them sometime.”
    She’d give them a try.

Shrugging to Circe, “So? I haven’t bought my car yet, so not like there’s a chance it will be mine. So I don’t see any problem with this.” Nope. Not one.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Frosty? As the snowman or as a nickname for the adorable Jack Frost?" True he only got adorable after the movie and not in lore but still. "It's never to late to add a dash of joyous magic to your life, life is short have fun and do what makes you happy whilst you can." No point in holding back or not do what you enjoyed, that you would just regret.

"I will look into finding a good airbnb to hire then for a new movie night, really need to get myself a house soon." As soon as money would allow it. "The movies is always fun, haven't been to the cinema since I were a child I think." Just a part that fell away for her. "No worries Seraphina the beauty is that we can always have another."

Slapping her head.
    "Duhh sorry my mind were completely spaced out there for a second." Shuddering a bit. "If a big bird is after me so will I be so far away so quickly that there will be a hole shaped like my body in the wall and to use perpperspray will be so far from my mind that using it will be impossible." Escaping were her forte and she would play into it if she could. "That's good." Munchkin were she so small in the Queens eyes?

Giggling a bit.
    "Ohh come now you're the one were about to send of into the sunset and her happily ever after." She agreed with the words though, love was hard and complex not an easy thing that just magically happened and rarely if ever as the rom coms told the tale.

Smiling towards her Queen.
    "You may have the skills but we all want you safe so please just be careful. Nevertheless when it comes to healing so give me some time and I will be there to help with it backing our beloved Titania up so that even if she's the one hurt so will there be someone with the skills." Even if she were not really there yet.

Giggling a bit.
    "Wow sometimes I forget our grand differences in sights, I am not even sure if I have any memories from the 90s." Maybe one or two but those were mere images at best in her mind.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra gives Yamiyo a bit of an odd look, "Add a dash of magic? I'm confused. You're talking to a bunch of Changelings." There is a hint of amusement to her voice before she addresses Sera, "Judaism is certainly an interesting religion when it comes to holidays. There are a lot more solemn ones that we celebrated, at least when I was a kid, not that we didn't celebrate. Though, culture in my house had been the adults did more of the celebrating." She laughs a little bit, "Hanukkah is more of a lesser holiday that was made bigger, likely to go alongside this holiday season. Helps make the kids feel like they have something to look forward to. And it is a pretty joyous holiday at that." Religion wasn't often something she talked about. With changelings it just didn't come up.

"But yes, frosty is a classic that I had seen with friends, alongside the little elf that wanted to become a dentist, I think." She goes on to begin decorating another cooking, giving this one blonde hair with flowers throughout it. It didn't look fantastic, but it was something and that is what mattered. Plus, she'd just eat it later. Probably.

Decorating a cookie!

"I think there are some Rom Coms that are okay, but mostly they're all the same story, often with cheating involved." She shrugs a little bit, "Happy endings also aren't entirely real. I like how they put it in rent: I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love, now I know you can rent it... You are lucky to get it for a little while and hope it lasts as long as it can." She doesn't dwell on it in her mind, however.

She turns toward Circe with a grin then, "Gremlins. Gremlins were a cool thing from the 80s," she gives a bit of a wink and laughs, "But that is super cool. I am mad we don't have ray guns by now. We should build them." She tries to look serious, but that amusement creeps into her face and then she lets out air through her nose in a soft chuckle. "Oh, god. 80s fashion. The goth fashion was iconic, but those leg warmers can stay there. A black leotard and shorts I've seen look kinda cute once in a while, but that's still updated. 90s fashion was even worse. Those dang mismatched leggings. But, I missed most of that craze."

8. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"If ya can fight do it. If ya can't then support," she said after Seraphina spoke upon martial battle.

As for the talk of religion Circe's original origins means she don't know much beside lip service. "Cool," is her response, "Kind of hard ta compete with capitalism."

"No no no no Sera," she shakes her hands and the others may have to dodge some frosting, "Frosty was the snowman that had his own movie. Christmas Story was live action with those kids," there was a wide smile upon her blue lips. Yamiyo gets a curious look from Circe. After a heartwarming line like that, she is tempted to ask the Succubus if she is actually an Angel. "The dentist elf from Rudolph right?," she giggles but it turns hollow at the end, "Glad I didn't end up that kinda elf."

"Oh ho ho ho, like one of those cartoons?" She asks Yamiyo with amusement, "That's a good one Yammy."

Then the elf frowns as she turns upon Seraphina, "Oh fine fer you but my car is a Charger so the engine is like piano heavy." She then flicks a finger at Seraphina, possibly with frosting, as she points at the Spring Queen, "And next time yer gonna go fer a fight I am gonna make sure ya have some armor. At least a vest."

Then Cassandra has her full attention, "Oooh, the Christmas movie that ya can watch all year!" She laughs along, "The little bastards created a whole genre." The small murderous horror monsters that are kind of cute and funny. "And the high fashion just got weird!" She nods with Cassandra, "Like, the Wyrd probably threw up its hands," Circe did, "And said mortals win, they're stranger than me." Then laughs, "If the 90s was worse, kinda glad I missed it. Oh!"

Circe inhales after registering the talk of venue, "I have a 70 inch LCD TV." Circe looks to Yamiyo, "And speakers. Theater experience enough ta help you?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“If you want,” looking to Yami, “you can use the coffee shop. It’s not too expensive to rent a projector and large screen. Move the tables and get some air mattresses to put on the floor, tons of blankets and pillows, and you have a fun spot! There is already coffee and tea, so all you would need would be other drinks and snacks. Just an idea if you wanted.” She thought it would be fun.
    Shrugging, “I still stand by opinions on rom coms and love.” It was not an easy thing to find love and hold on to it.

“I’m always careful in a fight. But I will lay my life on the line to protect not only my Court and Freehold, but those I care about. It’s just how I am.” And that would not change.

Nodding to Cassandra, “I was never able to really study and look into different religions growing up. So I’ve been excited at any chance I get to learn even a little. I think we all need some of that joyous feeling. But I know it can be a difficult topic, often times a minefield, so I try and be careful and respectful when asking questions.” Always important to be respectful.

Laughing, “That’s right! There was an elf at Santa’s that wanted to be dentist! Such a classic movie.” The classics were important.

A more solemn nod, “Very true.” She says to the Winter, looking at her own cookie, not really trying to make it look amazing. “They set people up for false expectations of what love is and how you get it.” It was work, and it didn’t happen overnight.

Giggling, “I only remember parts of the 80’s, and none of the 90’s.” but that was as far as she was willing to go.

Blinking at Circe, “Isn’t that what I said? He’s the clay animation one, right?” looking confused, “Have I mixed up movies again?” she totally could have.

“Armor?” then a proud smirk, “I have something better. But I’m going to keep that little secret until I need to use it.” Not use showing that off right now. “But that fight with the Briar Wolves was unfair and doesn’t count.” They singled her out, totally singled her out.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Shaking her finger a bit at the artist.
    "True but you missed the more important word, I said joyous magic. All from us aren't joy, every chance there is to smile, laugh and be happy are important things." Listening as she explains the view from Judaism. "I would love to hear all the tales from that field sometime."

"So magic to the snowman then, to bad it's to hot around here or we could go build one. Say if you wanna come along to go skiing after new years so can we build one." Looking towards Circe. "Do you wanna go?"

"Rom coms can have good comedy but the romance tale is often to dull. Most of the time so can you tell the ending a mile away hence no fun." There were exceptions of course.

Dentist elf? Now she were lost again, just smiling and trying to decide how to do her next cookie instead.
    "Yes just like the dear looney ones, wonder if we can make a portable hole like them to bring around now that would be funny." And quite practical.

Raising a hand soft fist to her mouth as she plays a bit with her tail.
    "Would you be mind if I said that mine is bigger and that I have proper sound additions as well?" True hers were just 75" but still that were quite grand. "It's not the same as the movies though at least not when you're alone."

Looking towards her Queen.
    "Then how about you host it? I can bring the drinkable and edible stuff and you can set the rest up, promise to limit it to none alcoholic."
    That were more fun anyway and no beer scent.

"We are lucky to have you however if you or anyone else ever get hurt again please give me a call as well along with Titania if you can." She really wanted to be of aid.

Laughing a bit.
    "I agree armor is overrated I have something better as well." True it meant a stalemate most of the time but she had zero fighting skill so no loss there.

"So should we do a decade party sometime in the near future?" Even though she had very low knowledge in anything before the 2000s, the mere thought that cellphones were rare or nonexistent still felt a bit odd to her.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

There is a nod at Sera's comments about religion. It is more than a landmine at times, "Yes. Given our community especially." That spoke for itself. Either you found some refuge in religion or you stopped believing in a God at that point, not that there aren't the middle dwellers. "I'd be willing to share some at some point. Or I could throw some books at you." She says to Yamiyo.

Moving from that topic back to the cute little Christmas stories, "They were quite adorable. Little clay figures and all." She frowned then. A segment of a memory hitting her for just a brief second, but she shakes it off.

On those dang rom coms, "See, that hits the nail on the head. Easy to predict and ridiculous expectations on romance. It's like the people who wrote it have never been in love before." Then again, if she thinks about it, most haven't. Not really.

Cassandra grins at Circe, "It is one of my favorite films. I'm thinking I gotta get the boys in to watch it," she laughs a bit, "Best movie." She still isn't comfortable as Circe mentions the Wyrd in that 'meh, the wyrd' way, but she's getting used to it from her. "Same. Voyager was a hot mess, but Deep Space Nine was incredible, so I'm sad I missed that while it was running." Talking about the things she missed didn't feel as odd as it used to. Like, being around people who are as nonchalant about that portion as she is is actually kind of comforting. "I'll admit though, I wanted that crazy, goth 80s hair. I was a normal looking teen, but I still wanted it."

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread