(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Shaking her head a bit.
    "That I highly doubt, playing a little with my own hair is one thing but other than that it's not my forte."

Looking back and forth between the two before looking towards Cassandra.
    "Sorry either I must have misunderstood you or you me it seems, my meaning and your words does not contradict one another." Or do they? "Naturally you are correct however just like our dear Queen here is saying so can a desire be dangerous and as such you need to be careful with how you approach your desires or learn to get them out of your mind." The desire itself was never the issue the actions it caused were a different tale.

Smiling a bit as the Queen spoke.
    "What is done for our communities survival is one thing, what is done for selfish reasons needs to be controlled still there are nice ways to play on desires as well." Heck she had survived on it for years but those were ones who knew what they were playing with.

Feeling how she really was not in her element.
    "Umm ok so why is it called a recorder and not just a flute? Or the new one having a different name?"

Feeling the heat from the summer Queen as she sends the scents of her own mantle back towards her, smiling a bit as she finally feels her own mantle not being so vastly inferior. Grabbing a makeshift fan to cool of a little along with one of her aloe waters.
    "Welcome Queen Circe, I hope all is well with you. I still want revenge for last time, I think with just a couple hundred more matches so can I best you once."

Sitting down and looking at the gingerbread cookies.
    "The season for me, think I will wait with a house though."

Yamiyo have a mantle of 3 in this scene not 4, Circe/Origins we didn't have time to play their actual playing of the game but I assume whatever game they played so did Circe best her with ease.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

(Impeccable Craftsmanship Reroll)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods in agreement with the Spring Queen, "Exactly." though it makes her feel awkward inside. Manipulation and hurting feelings. That's what she used to do best, just not in a Spring-like fashion. Being cold-hearted goes a long way.

She raises her eyebrow with a bit of doubt when Yamiyo says their words didn't contradict, because by her ear, they absolutely did. Don't take it so personally. It's more than just a personal concept. She had to decide if she was going to keep fighting it. No, this is a long-term task if it even is a problem. It probably isn't. "Just be careful, Yamiyo. Just because we can doesn't mean we ever should." That is a lesson she had the learn the hard way.

The Polychromatic puts her hand on her hip as she tries to explain, "So, it comes from the word recordari which means to remember in Latin. The idea of the recorder is to take a melody of a piece and memorize it so that when you take it to your original instrument, you know exactly what your melody should sound like and how to make it more musical." She realizes that Yamiyo won't likely catch onto too much of that. She wasn't exactly a teacher, but she tried.

"Hey Circe!" Cassandra takes a bit of a step back with all the warm mantles coming at her. She does her best to shield herself, "Okay, okay. Y'all are making me sweat and as a Winter, no thank you," She says with a laugh.

"I'm definitely ready to construct a house," There is a more calm and relaxed smile to the Polychromatic. Her skin's hues shift with pastels, giving her a delicate look, even though she inwardly is anything but. "All these extra treats will work perfectly for a wee house." She giggles a bit before she starts constructing and decorating.

The Artist begins constructing her house and it looks an absolute mess at first. It isn't holding up and her work with the icing is attrocious. Okay... I knew it was going to look bad, but come on. This is terrible. She puts a bit more work into it, her mantle flaring about her a little as she works just a bit harder on it and it actually begins to look pretty good. She fixes a lot of her mistakes utilizing some of the candies and going over it again with the icings, which she does with a little more precision. "Okay... that's a little better. God, and to think I worked in a pastry shop and nearly completely failed this house." she mumbles to herself. It isn't amazing, but it isn't terrible and that is what matters.

Decorating a Gingerbread House

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seraphina may regret her lack of limits. "Woo! Good trade," Circe doesn't though. Candies for coffee was a good deal to her. "We'll rainbow up these cookies after I get the ambrosia," she leaves the bag on the nearest empty table spot before her hand goes right for the coffee. "Mmmmmmmmmh."

"Oh ho ho ho! I did warn ya Yamiyo,"
    she laughs at the threat, "Having the giant robot don't guarantee victory. And," she sips the coffee, "Bombs are great. Oh ho ho ho! Ya should'a gone with the Risk-eh option." The game did let you have a cat army.

"Now now Cass,"
    Circe turns to the Winter but does dial down her Mantle, "There is nothing wrong with getting hot and sweaty when it is fun," she then smirks at the Springs, "Beat ya to it." Then she looks back to Cassandra, "Oooh a candy house? Wish I bought Starburst," she pouts, "Could'a made a padio or chimney outta of them with ease. But hmmm."

Sipping her coffee, the Summer heads to her bag, pulling out one of the cereals. It was an Oreo one, "Might be able ta crush this down, dampen, dry, and ya got something fer like that path way or whatever? Or," she pulls out the gumdrops, "Just the usual fun parts."

Wow she is good at this
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-12-09 22:33:33 Circe rolls 5 to Cooking time! (10 Again) 9, 8, 10, 4, 8, 4 4 successes

Fun! Circe would have gotten bored with the cute games quick. So probably something Titan Fall like.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Aeolus, Shenanigans liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She really didn’t want to get into desires. And as such, was content to just leave it be.

“Playing with desires can be like playing with fire if you’re not careful.”
    There were times she worried about Yami.

She wasn’t sure what Yami was talking with Circe, so she goes about making herself a coffee. Happy to listen.

As Cassandra brings up an excellent point, the Nix nods, “Good point.” Protecting the Court or the Freehold was one thing. But outside of that they needed to be careful, there would always be consequences.

Laughing as Cassandra spoke about the heat, “I think you get used to it after a while. But, I’m more used to the warmth from my own.” Though she was used to the chill from Rhodes’ as well. “Want me to find a fan or something to cool it down?” she offers, “I also have some cold brew coffee that might help.” Sera, always looking to help.

Sapphires watch as they began their work on the sweets. Impressed with what she was seeing, seemed they had a lot of talent in the Freehold.

Snorting at the elf, “Hate to admit it, but she makes a good point. Though personally, I hate being sweaty.” It just felt gross. But, it was how she knew she got a good workout in.

But now it was her turn, so she set to it. Looking at the different colored frosting, placing them beside each other, wanting to pair the right ones together. From her face, she was focused, and then grinned as her work came together.

4 successes

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Aeolus, Shenanigans liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Softly nodding.
    "That it can be and in a way we are all moths, us and mundanes alike." True they had more strength to fight it off with but that was about it.

Smiling at Cassandra.
    "Do not worry all I ever do is charm people and there are only two reasons I do it for. Either for the pleasure of the bed chambers which means they want it as well or for our survival which means they threaten it. There is never any power in it except for my appearance, just charms." Still not sure how their words contradicted but this were a joyous event not a philosophical night.

Nodding a bit.
    "So basically it bears it's roots in Latin and have a logical name for further development once you understand the basics of the musical language?" That sounded quite logical.

Frowning a bit towards Circe.
    "But there weren't even any cute ones, why was there no pink one or a dog shaped one?" A great gamer she was not. "Still just give me 2-300 more chances and I will best you at least once maybe even twice." Or just get Mario kart.

"We should have a real game night sometime, you know 2-3 TV's, 2-3 different consoles and couches and some different types of games on each. I hear that there is this fighting game for up to four players with various interesting and even some cute fighters. Or just a board game night if anyone wanna challenge me there, be warned though" Looking at them all with a winning smile. "I nearly won one once."

Rubbing her hands together.
    "Now I shall show you all why I am number one at being the worst." Taking a couple of gingerbread cookies and rapidly adding various things she happens to find, no thought or care behind her work just whatever seems come to her in the moment and what things she can reach, mixing in silvery colors with MM's and gumdrops alike until she's done a couple of ones clearly looking like a mess but at least an edible mess.
    1 success

Laughing a bit as she goes on, never really knowing what she's reaching out for and just enjoying the semi chaos of her work.

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cass looks at Yamiyo a little funny again, "If you have to charm them in the first place using anything other than mundane means, then it is playing with an unwarranted fire. As long as we are on the same page as that, then sure." She was never the type for seduction though; friend and confidant was more her style.

"As for the recorder, yes that is the basic gist of it."

"I guess so. Even then, sweat has never really been a problem in that department,"
    She says with a laugh. Of course, her ex was a Winter, so it was more like a blizzard. She then blushes at that. Whoa. We aren't going there today brain. "Starbursts would have made a pretty cool patio, you're not wrong. But all is well. Plenty of other things to add to touch it up." She says with a smile.

She lets out a small sigh and continues little finishing touches of her gingerbread house. Smiling at her work, she can't help but wonder if she'd even eat it.

"I'll be fine, Sera, but thank you for the offer. Just means I need to spend more time being the Wintery thing that I am," But not in a cold hearted way anymore. The Spring Queen was such a sweet thing, but it makes her wonder if there is something else potentially lurking underneath. Hard to imagine, but then, a lot of people said the same about her until it all came out.

"Oh wow. Y'alls look fantastic," she says, looking particularly at Circe's and Sera's. "I'm impressed." Her gaze turns to Yamiyo then, "Not so bad! See, it turned out pretty good."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Girl," she said to Yamiyo, "I offered ta let ya have a the war game with the cartoon cats and the side scroller was kinda cute," though to be fair those game were also violent comedies. "Oooh, ya did get me ta the red. And the minefield." She sips her coffee, "In person game party? How nostalgic!" Circe was from the decade of big hair and Nintendo. "We can do it online too, mostly fer FPS or robots," she laughs, "Oh ho ho ho, Fairest have such an advantage with a little sultry talk versus the mundy virgin gamers," then pouts, "Unless they're 8 and running ya over."

Circe did try to listen but they spoke about Latin and philosphy. She knew all the languages southwest of Germany was Latin based but the rest? Circe was guns, coffee, puns, computers, and thuggery. Not her speed. The talk of dangers however has her give another insight. "Ya know what I find most amusing?" She smirks at Yamiyo, "Is how rarely big strong men want ta admit a pretty girl knocked them on their ass. Works way too often ta silence them."

Circe puffs up in pride. Not only at her work but at Seraphina submitting to her superior comedy. As for Cassandra's worry about being more wintery, "Hey just be you and let the season flow inta ya," she spread her arms with a smile, "I'm a Summer and an extrovert! That's cazzo rare."

Circe moves on to other ingredients to accentuate her work. Skittles! And frosting with the peanut butter shingles.

2 successes

"Ladies, do ya know what is the most amusing one thing about this?"
    She waits a moment, giving them a chance to say something, before continuing, "All this work ta make candy houses and ya hafta go full kaiju ta eat 'em, oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix had to wonder why Yami always called it, the bed chamber. Why not just say sex? They were all adults here, and there was no shame in it.

Eyes move from Yami to Circe and back, “Pink ones? A dog shaped one? Uh…a dog shaped what?” because context was needed.

“Game nights can be fun! Rhodes has been teaching me cards. Now, I’m not really any good, but it’s still fun.” Someday she’d catch on more and improve.

Popping a candy into her mouth, she watches the interaction between Yami and Cassandra.

Shrugging, “It’s part of the reason I don’t really enjoy singing anymore.” She could do things with her voice that altered people’s mind set. “Though I am now performing at a very nice blues club, only once a week, starting slow.” But, it was progress. And maybe a little off topic, “Sorry, that was o topic.” And quickly grabs another candy.

An eyebrow raises at the blush, wanting to ask, but not wanting to put her on the spot. The Winter was private, as most were. So she smirks but keeps quiet.

“Well, should it change, let me know.” And drops it.

“Thank you! I’m quite impressed with them! Maybe I don’t need to keep buying decorated cookies for the shop anymore, I’ll just decorate them myself.” Joking of course.

Oh! Video games! “I’m not very good at those, never actually played them actually.” As a kid it was a no no, as an adult, she just never got into it. “But I’m happy to still go and bring coffee and treats.”

Snorting, “I’ve come across that in the gym on more than on occasion.” Sighing, she takes a sip of her coffee.

Laughing, “But that’s the fun in eating them! It’s like, part of the tradition.” True enough.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That we are Cassandra, the only reason to do something like that would be for our survival nothing else." That was a given.

"Great then I got it, so how close is a Ocarina to the flute?" It seemed quite nice in that Zelda game.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "Red is not the same as winning, besides you probably just wanted to give me a false sense of hope with it." More fun to win when it seems like you're gonna lose. "The cats may have been cute but to see cats fight zombies now that's just horror." Shuddering a bit. "Besides Zombies are spooky things best left to avoid." Zombies had not at all been a part of her childhood nightmares nope not at all. "But what fun would that be? To just sit alone at home and play over internet no to actually gather and be able to be social sounds a lot more fun." Laughing a bit at the comment "So avoid the prepubescent ones got it."

Smiling a bit.
    "So what is the best way to knock a big strong man to their ass?"

Blinking a bit.
    "What's a kaiju? Sounds like an Asian language and since it's none that I fully speak so would I guess Japanese?" It did fit with some of the words she did know.

Looking towards her Queen.
    "Which card games have you been playing?" There were far to many. "Still some are quite nice for get togethers." The gambling ones less so in her opinion though, mainly cause she always lost. Looking at Seraphina with large eyes. "That's amazing, if you ever feel comfortable with it so would I love to come and see it." She still wanted to hear her sing.

Giggling a little.
    "You can play against me then, I am good at random button mashing but that's about it. The enjoyment is just to have fun with friends not to be good." Sometimes it was quite effective though at least in fighting games.

Playing a bit with her cookie.
    "Thanks, I was thinking of looking into getting some giant ones for Christmas what's the biggest cookie you have ever eaten?"

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra didn't want to become aggravated about the fact that she just had to keep it going, getting the last word in, particularly when she keeps talking about 'survival'. No one needs to seduce someone for survival - there will always be better ways. So, Cassandra opts to say nothing else on the matter. Though, her constantly changing hues do seem to shift a little faster. John always says ignoring can be the best option. So ignore. Reasons to keep intel. Always watching and waiting. God, why am I such a stereotypical Winter? She thinks on that long enough that she completely misses Yamiyo's question about the ocarina. Though, she was starting to just not be in the mood.

She does look over at Sera though when she talks about not wanting to sing and then she remembers her talking about her kith. She gives a bit of an understanding nod. It wasn't entirely off topic, in fact, it was right exactly on topic. Then it makes her heart drop a little, thinking about The Lady. It makes her stomach churn just a little and tightness come to her throat. All this talk about manipulation and seduction and beautiful, luring voices...

It bothers her so much that she turns her attention to Circe instead of thinking about it further, "That is an accurate statement. So much toxic masculinity that a lot of men can't seem to think of women as worthy opponents, particularly if they are beautiful in appearance. But I could talk about that subject all day - don't get me started." There is a hint of amusement to her voice.

She just kind of nods about being comfortable in her own skin as the person she is, even if it is stereotypical. Truthfully, she is comfortable, but she used to be far more comfortable for her own good. Nothing worse than a true ice queen. They just didn't know it.

"Gees, now you just brought my mind to Pacific Rim, Circe. Though it did have such a good soundtrack," She responds to Circe on going full Kaiju on the gingerbread houses and Pacific Rim being regarded as an homage of a sort to the kaiju. "Though, now I gotta make a gingerbread person to destroy it in the first place," There is a laugh with that. She still works on editing the frosting on her work. She just couldn't leave it alone.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread