Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera laughed as she shook her head, “I was just joking, it sounds like a lot already. But nothing that cannot be gone with ease.” She says with ease because planning parties was part of who she was. “How about finding a caterer. It would be one less thing to worry about, and there are caterers that offer a healthier menu.” They just were not as popular.

“I would rather you thank me after you are happy with what I’ve done. But I’m thanking you because you are giving me a chance. I’ve secretly been thinking about branching out into interior design as a second business.” But it was just an idea right now. “Even if you didn’t convince them, I bet you make a ton of friends while there.” She was shy, but friendly.

Snorting as she laughed, “Have you ever seen that girl climb?” because height was not a problem for her.

Laughing again, “We’ll see. And considering neither of you knows where I live, I’ll take my chances.” And even if they did, she had her ways.

Shrugging, “I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibilities. If the tales can talk of mermaids with razor sharp teeth, no reason there can’t be more to their voices.” Though she wasn’t sure if hers could.

“That is true, to a point. When people learn that there is more to the story, or that it’s been altered, they dig. They find the originals, and they share them. Then both and all versions are out there, allowing people to pick their favorite one. Some like the originals, some like the toned-down ones. I think every Disney story has some truth in it from another culture or time.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Don't worry I will include a cookie for each and everyone as well." Maybe a little burnt but that was a different tale. "What you don't wanna eat my burnt goose and expertly wrong seasoned ham?" Wiping away an imaginary tear. "And here I thought people preferred home made food." Smiling a bit. "Yeah a caterer and your decorations sounds like the best path to go."

Smiling at her Queen.
    "No I thank you now for agreeing to do it and will thank you again afterwards as well. So when are we gonna need to have an intervention to force you to relax?" She really needed to watch it so that she didn't get burnt out. "Maybe but it's more fun to make memories with people that you keep in your life."

Shaking her head.
    "Nope just limbo but it would be fun to see her climb a person and their reaction." That was not the same as a tree or mountain.

Giving her Queen a confident look.
    "But we know where you will eventually show up, trust the rest of us you deserve at least a weekend to just be Mr and Mrs Happy."

"Who knows, it's just fun to speculate and view things in other lights." Part of the reason she liked folk tales.

Sighing a bit.
    "In a sense yes but how many tales have gone lost already since they didn't fit the times? Ones who were never recorded down but just orally passed down, ones whom are lost to the ages or original versions whom have long since been lost to the sea of time?" Wonder if the hedge hold any like those and how many? "Each tale have a source, you cannot tell it without some basic source no matter how child friendly you make it so are there always slivers."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “It’s not that, I just think you should be or focused on the party and not cooking.” And if she wanted burnt food, she’d just cook for herself.

Shaking her head with a sigh, but a smile as well, “I did relax, when I went to France. And considering I’ve taken a semester off; I think that constitutes as relaxing.” And that was enough for her. “Not sure how much more there is.” Nothing she would probably even consider. “It might be more fun to make memories with friends, it’s also fun to make new friends as well. And make memories with them as well.” It was how friends were made after all.

“Oh, well, let me tell you, that girl can climb!” remembering how quickly she scaled the stag in the Hedge. “So I do not see a person being an issue at all! But I agree, I would love to see their reaction as well!” oh that would be priceless!

“Now a weekend I could do. And I’m sure him and I will figure something out when we start planning. So no need to be worry about that.” And they would be happy, because they would have each other.

“See, that’s why it’s important for tales to be recorded and kept safe. It’s also why I want to look into getting the stories written down of our organization. That way they can be passed to those who come after us and always remembered. I’m the only one here will helped,” eh, how to put this in a public place, “fight off a hostile takeover.” Sure, that worked. A dragon was a hostile takeover. Totally. “That tale should be remembered. Same with stories passed down through generations, by word of mouth. They should be recorded and never forgotten. Wouldn’t that make an interesting project?” getting excited, “Finding those tales and getting them recorded! Making sure they’re never forgotten.” Imagine the library they could make! “The truth always has a way of coming out, no matter how much some would love to bury it. But I think there are scholars who have dedicated their lives to unearthing the truth.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That might be for the best, hmm it could be fun to look up some traditions from various countries and incorporate." Wonder which ones would work though. "Do you know any fun ones?"

Drinking some of her water and enjoying some treats.
    "So with the semester nearly over have you decided what to do next semester? Will you come back to school or take a full year of?" Looking out over the terrain. "I agree with you there however sometimes it's easier to relax within the community." Less things to hide.

Chuckling a little.
    "I do not doubt it, still could you imagine the reaction of our resident giant and him constantly trying to grab and put her down." True Ram would probably just give her the candy but it was still a funny thought.

Smiling a bit.
    "Now that's good, say what is one experience that you have always wanted to experience but never have? It doesn't need to be hard, grand or spectacular just something that you have wanted to do the longer the better, if it's a childhood dream so is it all the better but no need for it to be."

"That it is, sadly though such things are easy today with our connectivity, ease to typing materials and so forth." Sighing a bit. "But go back a couple of centuries to when communication were slow, books expensive and to be able to read not at all a given and add some plagues, wars and so on and a lot have been lost." Still maybe there were a way to get it back. "Agreed that tale should be written down and given to all of the book clubs around and if possible maybe even spread to other cities." Even if their contact were vague or none existent so were the Gentry a common enemy. "It truly would and imagine the fun in being the one who to see them, to hear or read something nearly forgotten by the world." Ohh what a joy, giggling a little. "In all honesty isn't that a part of what an archeologist is? Not the full job but a grand part."

Looking at the time.
    "Maybe we should start to consider packing up before it starts to get to dark outside?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Shaking her head, “Not really. The only one I know about is Krampus, and that’s only because I watched the movie.” So Yami was on her own for that part.

“Haven’t really decided yet. If I go back next semester, I’d have to figure out what I wanted to study. I suppose I could keep going with business, see where it takes me. Especially with me now considering either my own interior design or clothing store. But I might take it off, not having to worry about school would make wedding planning easier.”
    And she could maybe figure out of the other business idea was going to be a thing or not.

Laughing, “I don’t know him that well, do you think he’d be a good sport about it?” she asks, “And it would be funny, defiantly a sight to see.” Her money was on Sonnie.

“Something I’ve wanted to experience but never have?”
    now that was difficult. “I’m not sure I can give you an answer right now. I’ve spent a lot of my time since getting back doing what I wanted, doing things I never was allowed to before. So there isn’t much on that list anymore. There’s some small things, like bungie jumping and playing paint ball, but nothing of importance.” She felt bad for not having a good answer, but she honestly couldn’t think of anything.

“I’m hoping to sit down with our more scholarly season and get something started. I’ve already began a journal, writing down what happened years ago, and adding to it what we are currently facing. Hoping that some day in the future, it might help those who need it.” A sad nod, “That is true unfortunately, that a lot has been lost from the past. But, I think if we looked into, we could piece tales together and get them in a book. Perhaps sitting down with the elderly, and getting their stories, will be a good start.” Some had stories they could use, some just wanted to talk. Either way, it was time well spent.

Glancing around, “Probably a good idea. I just love this place, it’s magical and relaxing. We need to visit more often!” she says, beginning to rewrap some of the veggies.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I think you misunderstood me, Krampus is a part of Christmas lore yes but I meant something that you do to celebrate the day some little small thing that is more common in just that country. There are bound to be various ones, guess I might look into it for fun if nothing else." Some might be doable at least.

Giving her Queen large curious eyes.
    "A clothing store? That was news, any special kind or theme for it or is the idea still to fresh?" Smiling towards her. "Ohh that reminds me do you and Rhodes have a special song or melody that is special to you or your song so to speak? It's for his Christmas gift, if it's private so would one that he just enjoys work just as well." Or well a decent substitute at least.

"In all honesty so not a clue, he did indulge to toss me like a baby but seemed quite down about dropping me. Still haven't really managed to get close enough to him." Still she were there if he needed someone that would listen and were not gonna force things.

Giggling a little.
    "Now that's quite funny, bungy jumping is on my list as well along with skydiving. Who knows maybe I just wanna feel like a bird." Moving her wings a bit, it had always been a bit annoying to have wings but no flight capacity, still they were cozy to wrap around herself as a cloak and her dream to wrap one of them around a loved one were still beating hard in her. "Perhaps we should look into if there is a bungy jumping area around here and make it a book club outing?"

"Now that sounds like a good start, I would love to read it once you're done." Softly nodding. "You know one thing that is kind of sad with this country is that we are perhaps the greatest immigrant country in the world, with people coming from so many different areas but we really don't take it in and use it well. If you look for the elderly with various ancestry or country of origin so could you probably find a lot of tales." Now that sounded like a good project.

Taking a deep breath.
    "It really is, can you give me a couple of minutes though I will be right back." Getting up and running over to the waterfall, walking around for a bit looking in and around the water for about 15 minutes before coming running back with her hands placed against her chest. "Sorry it took me a bit."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh.” She says, “I don’t actually really do anything. And I don’t know too much about different cultures, so maybe this would be a great chance to learn some new things! Count me in to look with you!” learning new things was always exciting to her.

An embarrassed shrug, “Well, it’s still just an idea. But I’ve come to learn I love designing and making dresses. And I cannot wear all my ideas, so thought it might be fun to setup a little store or something, sell the designs.” So no theme yet. “We don’t have a special song or melody, at least, not yet. Though I hear that’s a wedding thing, and something we’ll need to figure out. I have some songs that are special to me. But I do know a few that he enjoys listening to.” She saw nothing wrong with sharing music.

Sapphires widen, “Are you ok? You weren’t hurt were you?” concern written all over her face. “I’d like to get to know him better, but it just feels like I haven’t had the time lately. So hopefully I can set some aside and sit down to talk with him.” Seems like an interesting guy.

“We should!”
    she exclaims with excitement, “But I don’t think everyone would be game to try, but, people always surprise me. Lets do it!” now this gonna happen. One way or another.

“You know, I was just thinking that the elderly would be a wonderful place to start! I fear they don’t get enough visitors, and sitting down with them for the day would be great! Both for us in learning, and them to have some company.” Some stories should never be forgotten.

Looking to her as she placed things in the coolers, “Sure, no problem.” She figured maybe she need to use the bathroom or something. When Yami returns, she will see Sera has everything packed up and ready to go. “That’s ok, everything ok?” not sure why she had her hands placed to her chest. Picking up one of the bags, she slings it over her shoulder, “Ready?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I know that my professor mentioned some but they were mostly in passing so will have to look things through a bit more carefully, like putting oatmeal out on the porch for the little workers and/or Santa. Perhaps house elfs would be the closest English word." Translations were hard at times.

Shining a bit.
    "So why not make a soft start, have one or two ready in your current shop to gather some attention if you wanna open a proper store so do you have a base if you don't so will it just have been a special promotion thing." Sounded logical to her at least. "It's a wedding thing that's true but some have one from their own first dance, their first kiss or an artist who they bonded over. Still any calm and warm song or rather melody that he truly enjoys will work, I really hope he will like it." Then again she wanted to see everyone enjoy their gifts.

Laughing a little.
    "A small bruise perhaps, some minor aching but a nights rest and I were fine. It was still an experience and I can't wait to experience it again." The positive side of being small and light. "To be honest so does he also seem to need some time to adjust and feel safe, he still seem a bit closed of still I hope he and his roommate are bonding."

"I doubt Sonnie would be afraid, now Ellie is a different story though no clue there don't know her that well." It was getting better but still just a beginning.

"So let's spread out, look into various ones we can visit and see what tales they can share and even if they have none that needs to be written so will they maybe enjoy just having someone that will listen." Wonder if there were some Korean tales she could learn, even if she were born here so would it be nice to know a bit of her ancestry.

Smiling and nodding as she returns, taking out some tissues and wiping of a in her eyes beautiful rock before tucking it in paper and putting it in her purse.
    "Ready." Taking as much of the luggage as she can and following the amazon back towards the car.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I actually have a few in my workspace. And my office is filled with various ideas and sketches. Mostly what I have is formal wear, but I think I can shift to less formal attire, it might sell better.” Not everyone had Coronations to go to. “Well, I can help with what melodies he enjoys.” Everything else just felt too private to her.

She had to laugh as well, “As long as you were fine and ok with it.” It would have made her a nervous wreck to see it. But, Yami was an adult and if she liked it, then that was that. “It sometimes can take some time for someone to feel comfortable and safe when they’ve just moved here. So I think we should try and make him feel welcome, but not be pushy about it. Maybe I’ll make a coffee and tea gift basket for him and his roommate.” Whoever that was.

“Ellie is a difficult one to get to know. I haven’t gotten to spend much time with her outside of club activities, and that bothers me. Because I think she’s a wonderful woman and would like to know her better.”
    But, who knows? New year coming up.

“Oh that sounds perfect! Even just having someone want to sit with them and listen will make their day! We should get moving on this, especially with the holidays, some might not have families around and be alone. And that just isn’t ok.” She was sure they could find some nursing homes that would allow them to visit.

Nodding, she heads back to the car, “I hope we get to do this again soon. It was such an enjoyable day. And I hope I was able to help with what was bothering you. If not, then we’ll just have to have a sleepover or something.”

Ready to close the scene when you are Was fun!

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling happily.
    "Well sign me up for being one of your first customers if you do decide to start selling, just make sure to have a little sign to show that it's a" freezing up a bit "whatever name you choose to use for the fashion world original." Looking at her a bit. "But would that be as fun? What makes you the happiest to design and make, that is what should matter not how well they will sell." Not always a choice though. "Or hmm I got an idea I gotta look into now but yes any that he enjoys would be good."

Nodding a bit.
    "Ohh it was quite fun, just need to get him in a bounce house next time so that it wont matter if I fall." Hmm might be hard for him to get a footing there though. "All we can do is to be here, still I hope little Gerrit can get him to open up and feel well, that is if they still live together I heard of it at the autumn party so no clue how long it would last." Might be long over for all she knew. "I do know that he likes beer otherwise, he were the only one who drank them on my movie night."

Smiling a bit.
    "We went to the museum together a while back, think she were testing me before sharing her medicinal skills just hoping for the first real lesson soon." And hopefully her Christmas gift would surprise the lady.

Looking down a bit, she could throw a Christmas party to avoid that but all weren't in such luck.
    "I think you just shattered my lazy winter break." Chuckling a little, it would be a good way to spend it though.

Trying her best to keep up.
    "Yes thank you, it's nice to open up at times just don't get mad if she returns and I throw a drink in her face or give her one slap, that much I think I am justified to." Hopefully she would not do it though.

Getting in the car with a yawn.

Thanks for the scene, feel free to close whenever.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread