Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A half shrug, “I’ve just always slept with my knees up near my chest, on my side. I like stretching in the morning though.” Just preference she guessed.

“Oh, I don’t feel forced at all. But I see how important it could be from what you said. So I want to start doing it.” It could be fun!

“There is always a lesson and a way to grow from our past.” She just went the way that felt right to her, that felt real. “Well, you’ve learned to lie to survive, and no one can fault you for that. I’ve had to do it from time to time. Is that something you want to change about yourself?” she asks, no judgement on her face or in her voice.

Laughing, “Well, I’ll make sure to give you a heads up then.” A wink added at the end. “Uh, I’ve read a bit about weighted blankets, and I’m not opposed to them. It’s something I haven’t tried before.” Though she doesn’t see it helping with the nightmares.

Reaching out, she hands Yami the bag, which was pretty light, and takes the cooler, “It’ll be easier this way.” Leading her down the path, checking numerous times to make sure she wasn’t struggling or anything. “And the same applies to me. I know you had some concerns on your mind, so I hope I’m able to help with them.”

Finally, they come to a clearing of sorts. It has picnic tables and paths going off in various direction, as well as a field, which is where the Treasured heads. Pretty soon, one could hear and see a waterfall! Stopping, she slips off the bad and digs out a blanket, spreading it on the ground and opens the other bag, which had some pillows for them lay on. In one of the coolers was more aloe water and bottled water. The other had fruits and veggies, all cut up into bite sized portions, and some dips.

“Ta-da!”
    she says spinning around, “Isn’t it beautiful! I saw it online and thought it’d be the perfect spot to just hangout!” plopping herself on the blanket, sitting cross legged.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Lifting her hand to her mouth whilst trying to quench a giggle.
    "So the tall beauty tries to make herself small and the shorty tries to spread out as much as possible." That was almost cute.

Looking a bit worried had she unwillingly set something bad in her Queens mind.
    "You should do what feels right for you at all times."

"Always be better than those that came before you that is the only way to improve this world." Sadly to many failed. "I think you misunderstood my meaning of lying, since my entire appearance is a grand lie so do I need to back it up around people and that is why I do not seriously date ordinary people as it would need to be a lie." Lightly sighing. "True I did lie and use people for survival before but haven't done anything like that since settling down here, my word of controlling my hands have reigned true." Even if it had been hard at first.

Smiling towards her.
    "Thanks and may the stars have mercy on those at the receiving end." Shuddering at the thought. "Then that might be worth looking into, I saw some when I looked for Christmas gifts ohh that reminds me do you have anything in particular you want in your gift?" It was hard coming up with gifts for them all.

Frowns a bit.
    "But that seems mean." She had already driven them here, following after her Queen although in a bit of a slow tempo to keep check on the cooler and bag. "Just a sad story that in all fairness was my own fault." It just happened in the worst way, being weak were not her ally in this.

Stopping as they reach their destination, just freezing up as she marvels at the sight of the place.
    "Wow, this is beautiful." Taking out her phone and snapping a picture making sure to not get Seraphina in the shoot. "This is going in my scrapbook." She would have to remember to grab a souvenir with her.

A quick glance at all the brought things.
    "You weren't kidding you really did catch my diet." Just softly nodding in response to the question still amazed at the sight. "Mind being in a picture? It would be a nice memory."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She had to laugh as well. But the truth was, she felt more secure that way.

“Oh I do. But there is always room to improve and better myself.” Seemed simple to her. She learned something new, something that could improve her manners. Win win.

Listening, she nods, “It appears I did misunderstand, sorry about that. But is it truly a lie?
    Showing others what their heart wants? Reminding them of what or who makes their heart skip a beat? I cannot understand how it must feel for you personally. Is there anything I can do to make life easier for you? It appears to cause you some problems, and I wish I could help with them.”
    But how? Was this something Yami would have to learn to accept for herself?

“Gift? Oh, for Christmas? Then I don’t know.” Laughing, “I never expect others to get me things, so I never put much thought into what I would personally want.” for her, it was always everyone else. “How about you? Though I already have something in mind.” She did her shopping early.

Shaking her head, “Not at all! I’ve used these numerous times, so I know how the handle them.” It was fine to her. “Should you still wish to share it, I am willing to listen and try and help.” A gentle nod.

A beaming smile, “I’m glad you like it! I saw the pictures online and knew it would be a perfect place to spend an afternoon! Add excellent company to it, and one couldn’t ask for more!” picking a water out of the cooler.

“Oh, sure.” She had pictures with Sonnie, why not Yami.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Finding comfort in their shared laugh, wonder if their respective positions had to do with their size or their needs? In truth by taking room she always knew that she had room to escape.

Shuddering a fake shudder.
    "Be careful there, if you get much better so will you transcend this mortal coil." She was already so good that it was always a question if she were real.

Slowly shaking her head.
    "The appearance is a lie however it is a lie that I cannot control, the harder issues lies when you need to play them of. When you need to avoid pictures, when you need to have excuses ready for why peoples friends remember you differently, when you cannot wear the clothes they bought for you or couples costumes and so forth." Lightly sighing. "That is why it's better in the community where you can just be honest and explain why." A lie for survival and keep hidden were still a lie. "It's very sweet of you but there is no need, it just limits me to date within the community is all."

Trying to give her Queen a stern look whilst just coming of cutish instead.
    "Of course you will get a gift, Christmas is the time to give everyone you care about a gift so how could I not." Shining up with curiosity. "Ohh now I am curious, what kind of gift would you pick out hmm, ohh can't wait to see it I am sure it's marvelous and for me I am honored." She had not expected anything at all.

Blushing a little whilst letting the Queen carry as she wanted.
    "If you say so, you must be really strong to be able to handle them." Or she herself was just weak. "Once we sit down so I can focus." That was why they were meeting after all.

Smiling in delight at the place.
    "I really, really do it's amazing you should consider a barbeque here in spring." That could be a fun event, taking out the camera and snatching a picture of the Queen whilst making sure to get the waterfall in the background. "Thank you." Smiling whilst sending the picture on to her.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “Wouldn’t that be something!” but Sera always saw room for improvement.

Looking thoughtful, “Well, have you ever considered mundane ways to alter your appearance if it bothers you? There are some really nice wigs out there that allow you to make your appearance whatever you want. Bright vibrant hair colors or more usual shades of color. I’ve worn some in the past, and it was so much fun for the night! Not that I see anything wrong with how you look, I’m just trying to think of ways to work about what may make you uncomfortable. And why can’t you wear clothes bought for you? I’ve never picked up on your clothes appearing any different.” But maybe that was her. “I can see why wanting to stay within the community is better. So much is understood and you have someone to share experiences with, someone to find comfort in. Has anyone in the community caught your eye?” the girl in her kicking in, wanting to know all.

Laughing, “I tend to do my shopping early, and when I see something that reminds me of someone, I have to get it. I absolutely love giving gifts! I even do those giving trees at the mall where you buy things for kids.” She just lived to give.

Shrugging, “Not really. It’s just learning how to maneuver them. Sometimes they try to get a mind of their own and want to go a different way. Which is quite rude if you ask me.” She jokes.

Looking around, “Hmmm, that sounds like it would be fun! Just the girls of Spring, with life awakening around us from the long winter. Would be nice to all get together outside the Tavern every now and then. So great idea! I’ll look into get something together.” A warm smile.

Pulling the plates of fruits and veggies out, she carefully takes off the plastic and puts them on the blanket. Grabbing a piece of broccoli, “So how’s everything been going?” she asks before popping the veggie in her mouth.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Rapidly shaking her head.
    "It would be horrible, we would miss you far to much." At least she would and she highly doubted she were the only one.

Shrugging a bit.
    "I have the error in that lies in the thing that I do not know how it affects anyone else, I can only see the effect on myself and since I get drawn to what I like so do I not know the effect on others. Some things might work some don't but overall the extent of it is impossible to calculate. That still means hiding though and hiding from cameras and so forth. As said though it only limits my dating capability and creates the reason why I get over honest and open within the community." Not the worst thing except that she got worthless in the dating appeal as she shifted to far from her usual ways. "Clothes do alter most of the time, different for each of course and for some it does not. Still you can't predict that and it's better to be prepared for every eventuality than to risk exposure." Giggling a bit at the question, ohh where to begin. "Ohh yes and no, I do get drawn to life and beauty in other women alike so it's hard to resist any chance for romance." Smiling a bit "You know me constantly hoping for love with each new fate encounter, still the story of why I have been down lately does relate to the topic."

Giving her another look of amazement.
    "See you're far to kind, I am still struggling with getting a gift for each and everyone and even giving trees that's so nice of you. Hmm perhaps I should look into toys for tots next year." Those were good right?

Chuckling a little.
    "Yes rude coolers, follow along nicely you little meanies." Giving them a fake pout.

Ohh she had meant the entire freehold but just the girls, eyes beaming at the thought.
    "Now that sounds like a sight I wouldn't wanna miss." Lightly biting her lower lip to gain control.

Sitting down along with her Queen.
    "You want to hear the story first or start with something more light hearted?" It was such a nice day, sad that it had to get tainted by her own made mess.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sipping her water as she thinks over what Yami said. “It’s a difficult position to be in, and I wish I could give you good advice. But listening to what you’re saying, and trying to understand, have you ever considered embracing these things?” her next words were chosen carefully because they were technically in a public place, “You are in a unique position, one that lets you be what someone desires. But you sacrifice being, well, you. Who would you be? If you could change, what would you change?” she asks, leaning back on her hands, “But if you did change, would it really change you? The real you, the one everyone around sees when they talk to you and hear how caring you are.” It sounded to her like Yami hadn’t accepted the changes made to her. Giggling as well, “I think on some level we all hope for love. Like the romance we read about as little kids, knights or ladies, sweeping us off our feet.” But life wasn’t like fairy tales.

“I find that the best gifts are either the handmade kind, or the ones that come from your heart. They don’t need to be expensive or grand, just thoughtful. I got Ellie a glass teapot last year and tea that blooms into an actual flower in the teapot. Quite amazing to watch, and the tea is delicious. But when I saw them, it just reminded me so much of her that I had to get it for her.” It seemed like good advice to her. “I spent sometime without anything, so if I can give back to those who need it, I do. And toys for tots is a wonderful organization!” she did that one too.

“I mean, we could invite everyone, but sometimes it’s nice to get our club together and just hangout.” Maybe the fresh air and scenery would do them all some good.

“I’ll leave that up to you to decide. And for lighthearted, I brought some pictures from my trip with Rhodes.”
    She told Yami she would, and she did.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"In a sense I have and in a sense I haven't, if we boil down things so do I just avoid things that could be dangerous or threaten exposure to both myself and the community. Whilst simultaneously not letting people all to close or open my heart since I would need to lie to them and lies are never good for matters of the heart." Lightly shrugging a bit. "In all honesty I do not know, I think that I am me. The dreaming hopeless romantic petite little girl whom always hope for romance and love, whom want to make people smile and have a hard time not letting my mind slip down into carnal desires." Nor a body that allowed her to not to. "So sadly it all depends on viewpoint, it's not so bad as it is just somethings missed whilst others are gained."

Giving her Queen a dreaming look.
    "Now that is true, imagine a beautiful woman on a white steed coming in and sweeping you of your feet." Feeling lost for a moment as she remembers when it did happen to her then looking back to the Queen. "Still you have found your knight." Biting down on her lip and looking a bit nervous. "This might be rude of me to ask but." Swallowing and looking away. "Would you allow me to be a guest at your wedding?"

"Wow that sounds like something amazing, I do have some plans for her gift this year but some are harder than others like your fiancee for example, still not sure if the last gift I gave him were something he enjoyed or not." At least he didn't seem to have been offended by it. "That's the way to go, say would you mind if I asked you a favor that might sound a bit grim? Naturally you can say no once you've heard it." There were just no one better to trust it to.

"Now that is true, and it would be a beautiful sight to behold. We haven't met for something fun in quite a while so that might be better." And good to deepen their bonds. "Then would you mind showing them first then we can go deeper?" Maybe stalling a bit but she really wanted to see them.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

From her face, it was clear she was listening to what Yami said. “From what I understand, lies are not completely deal breakers or completely bad. Everyone, at some point, has lied to a partner. Rather it be about past partners or telling them that what they cooked tastes amazing, it happens. Now, I’m not condoning it, I’m just saying it’s more common than not.” Now she’d never lied to Rhodes. “I believe you’ll find that romance you’re seeking one day.” A shallow nod, “And I know you make people smile, I’ve seen it.” She was just hard on herself.

Laughing, “So does the horse have to be white?” she asks with amusement, “I’ve always wondered why the horse they rode in on was always white.” Looking at the water bottle for a moment, “I suppose I have. But I also wasn’t looking, it sort of just happened.” And she wished Yami could do that, just let things happen naturally. “Rude to ask?” confused, then when she heard the question, a smile, “Not rude at all! And of course, you’ll be invited! You’re my friend, and I want all my friends there. Friends should always be invited to important days and events.” A sincere smile.

An understanding nod, “He can be difficult to shop for.” She struggled a few times. “Oh, he did enjoy them! But you know how those academic’s can be, head always in text about something. But really, he did like them.” She assures her. “A favor?” shrugging, “Sure, ask away.” What could be grim?

Putting it off Miss Yami? She thinks with a smirk, but humors her, “Sure!” fishing around in her purse, she pulls out her cell and proceeds to show Yami various pictures. Some were of Sera and Rhodes on top of the Eiffel Tower, typical couple type selfies, but there was no denying the happiness in the eyes or smiles. There was a few of Sera posing in various dresses at different shops. Some of Paris at night, taking from both a boat and from the Eiffel Tower. Then tourist pictures, mostly of fountains and famous buildings, even one of Sera being swarmed while feeding pigeons, laughing and enjoying herself.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Whilst I do not say against you there so is that just not what I want, if I need to lie so deeply about who I am so would that hurt the relationship. Still though it's not to bad and who knows the right person might come along and melt me without me realizing it." Shining up a bit. "Time will tell, I'm still rather young so might need to kiss a few more toads." Smiling at the comment. "That's marvelous, there is nothing better than spreading happiness to others."

Chuckling as she shakes her head.
    "Ohh no it does not. I think the white horse is just a symbolism that has stuck to us, perhaps representing beauty and innocence." Exhaling and falling into a happy memory. "Do you remember when we first met Coco at the billiard and she get in between you all and called me hers? Ahh that was a white horse moment for me and the thing that sealed my fate." Taking a couple of seconds to linger in the memory before looking at the Queen with a bright smile, deeply fighting the urge to give her a grand hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" Ahh I have been so afraid to ask and the wait to see if a card would come." It always felt to rude to ask especially around others.

Softly nodding.
    "No kidding there, you should see my idea for his Christmas gift." Lightly chuckling. "I wanna set up a will and would like to request you to be the sole beneficiary, spread out the things in the community if needed but mostly try to make sure to give any wealth I manage to gather so that it helps orphans. There is no one kinder than you around or that I can trust more on that." Giving her a kind look, it was not the happiest thing but their lives weren't safe.

Looking through the pictures with a smile, each new one seeming to fill her with more and more enjoyment just watching them and the area not saying much until they reach the final one where she finally softly speaks.
    "Did you know that me and Coco had a couple of dates after that billiard night?"

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread