Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’ll make sure to do the same.” That way he knew what she had. “And I don’t mind having those type of ingredients on hand. One never knows what they’ll be crafting.” And a shrug, “I’m not really surprised. Not many understand what goes into Hedgespinning and perhaps think it would put me out. The fact of the matter is I love it, the way one is able to express themselves is beyond words.” And maybe there were others trying their hand at it.

“Well, you’ve seen what I’ve made for myself. Making something for someone else is a whole new experience. One I am certainly looking forward to!” a new challenge! “Oh, I’ll keep that in mind. I was worried I had said something that upset your or stirred a bad memory or something. But I’ve found myself in situations where something similar has happened.” A shrug and sigh, “Seems we’ll never fully be rid of that place and the scars it left on us.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“The Creator’s delight, yea. That’s not really where my talents lie unfortunately but I’ve heard many talk about the thrill of creation and the exaltation of the fruits of their labors. I’m looking forward to seeing what you make too, I’m glad you’re here to help because I’d be lost without any sort of guidance. Trust your experts, yea?” A small smile offered, every court had their function after all.

“Yea, I don’t think we ever will.” Smile morphing into a frown once more. “You’ve managed to carve out a nice life for yourself though, definitely something for many to aspire to. That’s, uh, something I’ve been meaning to bring up. I know I can be stand offish at times and I’m sorry if I was meddling in your business. I just, saw something that I thought needed brought to your attention so I went about it the way I know how which is in whispers. I know it’s a sore point, I just wanted to apologize. You’re one of the most dependable people in the Freehold and we’re all better off for having you in it. “

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Creator’s delight? Can’t say I’ve heard that one before. But it fits, there is something empowering about seeing your vision come to life before your eyes. Hope it lives up to the expectations. And I’ll get started immediately. The sooner I start, the sooner we can make adjustments without rushing.” Was she an expert? Not in her own eyes. Mhairi had been the expert, a true artist with her talents. She hoped the Autumn was finding success wherever she had gone. Though she would love to tell her stories of her own spinning and of finding love. Maybe someday.

“It wasn’t always a nice life though. But one I’ve certainly worked hard for. And in my opinion, any one of us can do.” Sipping her drink once more. The apology was unexpected, and she looked a bit surprised. Gently shaking her head, “There is no need to apologize, but thank you. I know you were coming from a place of safety and concern; I may have overreacted a bit. But it’s nice to know you have your eyes and ears open for such things, and are willing to speak about them. And in the future, I plan to be more receptive to such things.” Then a soft smile, eyes looking down for a moment, “Thank you, I try. I want to make sure the Freehold has someone they can go to and depend on if they need it.” A single nod, “Now, I think the Freehold is better for having someone willing to speak up when they see something and are concerned. Not many will do that.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"That tracks with what I've heard. I'm sure your work will greatly exceed my expectations from what I've seen. Makes sense, lets us fit it better too. I at least know that bit." A smirk as he broke the stillness again to take another sip of cider before setting the cup back down. Movements almost mechanical as he went right back to sitting stock still.

"Maybe not any of us but I get your point. Takes work and practice to get yourself to the life you want to see, what I try and instill in meetings. You'll stumble, you might even fall, the point is to pick yourself up and try again." A long deep breath taken as he steadied himself after dipping his toes in that particular sorrow. "And at the time I was new and you couldn't have known that entirely yet. I was just a strange Winter showing up sticking my nose in. I understand how that could have looked. I appreciate you trying to be receptive, I'll keep discreet what I can."

A small smile on his lips as she looked down, it was his turn to take joy in the praise of another. Compliments weren't easy to receive sometimes, he knew that all too well. "Mission Accomplished then, you've carved out a lot of places for us to feel welcome and warm while we're there. It's nice." Now it was his turn to blush, mottled gray pushing at the pale white skin but he gave a small shrug. "Just doing my job. I know it won't win me any popularity contests but I'd rather be wrong and people be mad then the alternative."

The whole conversation made him feel good about the future though, a small seed of hope planted inside the dour Darkling.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A bashful smile, “You give me too much credit.” Way too much. “And something tells me you know a lot more than you let on.” Most Winters did.

“See, I found the stumbles to be excellent learning chances. You learn a lot about yourself and where you can improve. Failure also means you have the courage to not only try, but to get up and try again. Many doors and opportunities come to light when you’ve failed, so you will always gain something. But, it’s the fear of that failure that hold so many back from wonderful things. I’m glad you try and instill such things in meetings. Important lessons.” One should always be open to learning and growing. Smirking, “Aren’t we all a bit strange?” a little bit of humor, “But if I’m not open to criticism and learning, I do my Court a great disservice. Though I’m glad we’ve been able to talk about it, express how we feel and come to a welcome middle ground type place. I enjoy when everyone is able to work together and communicate.” The key to a successful Freehold in her mind.

A slight shrug, “There is more I want to do, but I’ve lacked funding and the chance to. But, somethings are achieved step by step and over time. It’s a heavy burden to carry, to be the one to take the heat and pointing out weaknesses or what you perceive as wrong. But, people need to hear it, and in the end, if their pride doesn’t get in the way, they’ll be thankful. We cannot always be right, or be in the right. We will all stumble along the way and need someone to show us when we have.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

As the conversation deepened and grew more personal he felt that itch beneath his skin starting in his hands. That itch to smoke a cigarette, to seek comfort where he could. He couldn’t help it, her soothing voice and comforting presence did make it easier to ignore but it was still there underneath it all. “How I feel, I’m just stumbling around the dark with my arms out. Just because I find a solution now and then doesn’t mean I know what’s going on.” A soft chuckle as she said he knew more than he let on. “It’s my duty to be informed, problems within or without.”

“Stumbles or leaving your comfort zone. You’re right. In Seattle I had a Monarch to stand behind, to report to, to get orders and direction from. When I came here, I could see my presence was needed but I was directionless. I did things the same way as I did there without the support structure. It obviously didn’t work out well.” A small smirk playing at the edges of his lips, self-deprecating humour was still humour.

Frown forming on his lips when she stated they were all strange, that itch turning almost into a vibration a deep hunger now. He sighed and nodded, “A lesson if I’d learned sooner I might not. No, I’d probably still be right here. I’ve always lived on the outside looking in, I don’t really know how to live otherwise. Why Spring and I were never a good fit.” A small laugh now, the itch slowly abating back down to its dull roar as he listened, going still again.

“Cuts both ways, I have to be open to it too otherwise the lines of communication breakdown. That’s why I’m honest with people, in hopes that they in turn will be honest with me. I have an odd philosophy for one of my Court sometimes.” A small shrug of his shoulders, Keep the People Lost from every Outsider but not from themselves or each other. Might be an odd interpretation but it was his.

“Definitely can’t help with the funding part or I’d be happy to help but Social Work keeps me going and not much more I’m afraid. I know you weren’t seeking but, help how we can, yea? Thank you for your understanding though, from what you say it seems you understand my perspective. It’s easy to fall into trappings, to routines, to take the easy way out. I don’t want us to be like they are, we can be better, we can be so much more. Most of all I just want us to be safe, sane, and human. The idea of human, not, you know…”

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“While you might not know what’s going on, you know and observe enough to offer valuable insight.” Then a small chuckle, “What is with us and duty? Each Season appears to what they feel is their duty.” Did she feel a sense of duty? In a way, she did. “So long as we don’t take it all on ourselves and let others help.” And yet she was considering going into the Dreamscape alone.

“Who knows what the Coronation holds. You could wear the Crown, or someone else. Everything has a way of working itself out in the end. Either way, I hope you find the direction you seek.” She could see him making a good Monarch. “It was a bumpy start, but I see clear sailing in the future.” She hadn’t known how to accept outside help.

“There’s nothing wrong with being on the outside. I believe it gives you a clearer picture on what’s going on, who is who and who is trouble. I don’t like to see those around me and those in different Courts as outsiders looking in. I like to think we’re all on the inside, trying to survive and seeking an understanding.” A chuckle, “I can say the same about Winter. But each Court offers something that a Freehold and others need to survive.” Each important in their own way.

Nodding, “Communication is the key to everything. Without it, we couldn’t be able to survive. But it often breaks down and some people just are not good at it. So it’s important to try to keep those lines open at all times. I’m glad you’re honest with me, I need it. And in turn, I’ll be honest with you.” Might as well start.

“Thank you for the offer. And should I be in a position to get the ball moving, I’ll let you know.” But between her business and house, she was stretching herself thin. Nodding, “Exactly, it’s what I’ve always wanted for the Freehold and those who call it home.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Purpose is important, it helps define us. People often see themselves as their profession: Smith, Carpenter, Baker." So much so that you were named for your profession. Then she brought it back around full circle and he smiled. "You're right. Doesn't make it easy to ask though.

"No matter what happens I'll be fine with the outcome honestly. It's a good problem to have considering it was just me until recently. It's nice." To have people that thought like you, that had similar outlooks, that you could connect with on a different level then others. It had been sorely missed. "I'm glad to hear that and I agree.

"You're not wrong, it gives a clearer picture of the whole. It lets you observe with less bias but there are downsides too." Being alone, being unnoticed, being ignored. "We're all ultimately on the same team, just different roles each as important and needing all of them to function. Sometimes it's a reminder that we're alive and we still have to live, yes?" A smile again finishing off his cider at that point before setting the cup down again.

"It's crucial and often the most difficult thing to do. Most conflict is based around that fact, can be avoided with a simple, calm conversation if everyone is open, honest, and receptive. Understanding is hard and fought for. Sorry, rambling." Another smile and a nod of affirmation. "I will. I'd hope that's what we'd all want ultimately. We can argue about how to decorate the house but ultimately its all our house."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A happy smile as she sipped her drink, “It will be wonderful to have a complete circle of Seasons again. And should Winter be in need of anything, please let me know. Spring will be there.” They had to support each other.

She wasn’t completely sure of the downsides. Being on the outside was never a place she had been. “If you ever want help with the downside, I’m here.” And would continue to be there. The smile was returned, “Yes, I agree.” Living was priority.

“Please, ramble away, what you speak is the truth. Sometimes when things get heated, it’s best to walk away and meet up later when tempers are cooled. But, then ego and pride get involved and it just gets worse. But compromise can be a wonderful thing.” A shrug, “Something to handle if it happens.” The whole cross that bridge at that point thing. “Now that’s a good way of putting it.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Once we kick It out we can work on what we want to accomplish long term. I'll make sure my Courtmates know." A soft, one shouldered shrug. "I appreciate that, what we're doing right now is a good step towards that honestly." Suit makes the man yea? In her work he might actually stand out for once.

"It's why mediation is important too, a neutral third party with no investment can help bring a different perspective that can help bridge the gap. In some ways compromise is the most important thing." Better both people walk away unhappy then one of them not walking away at all. His mouth opened to say something before shutting it again, going still once more.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread